Tricks and Treats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded by pressing her wet tongue firmly into his anus causing him to gasp and push back against her. His hand had returned to his cock to stroke it as her tongue started to jab into his anus causing a squirming sensation deep inside him.

Mark's cock felt harder than he'd ever known as his hand worked up and down, behind him, his best friends mum wetly slurping and sucking his ass, her tongue swirling around and pushing itself deep inside him.

He felt her fingertips dig into his flesh as they grasped the sides of his ass and then her mouth buried itself as deep as possible between his ass cheeks trying to penetrate him as much as possible with her tongue.

Auntie Tricia came up for air, gasping, the sudden cool air running over his wet sensitive skin. Mark's desperation from her teasing was overwhelming now and he wasn't ready for her to stop; reaching behind him, his hand found the back of her head, his fingers entwining themselves in her blond hair. He pulled her face back towards his ass.

"Mmmmphhh..." her shock was muffled as he roughly pulled her face against him, but he was pleased when her tongue started enthusiastically licking him again. He started to move his hips, sliding his ass up and down against her face, fucking his anus with her tongue. She happily obliged, allowing her face and mouth to be used.

Mark felt waves of pleasure as he felt her tongue and lips slithering all over his anus and ass crack, the dirty feeling he felt about wantonly and gratuitously rubbing himself on her face for his own pleasure excited him more than he expected. He found he felt a sense of power by using her in this way and wished he had a way to see himself and the sight of his Auntie with her face buried in his ass.

She pulled away again, trying to breathe, "Fuck, you are a rude young man," gasping, "you've no idea how much I love to eat a young mans ass and how good you look right now but fuck, I have to taste that beautiful cock of yours properly; now, " she said in a determined manner. Mark was happy with anything that happened at this point and he allowed himself to be turned back around, his anus and ass crack, sticky and wet.

Auntie Tricia, looked at his cock hungrily as he turned around, and before he had even managed to lean against the dryer she had thrown her face against him. She sucked his cock hard into her mouth this time, her tongue rolling around the smooth head, tickling him underneath, loud slurping noises accompanying the hard suction he felt around his flesh.

Her movements became longer and more rhythmical, taking more of his cock into her mouth with each downward stroke. This was nothing compared to the blowjob Mark had had before, that girl's tongue timid, her mouth fleeting as if scared his cock would assault her. The experienced mouth of his Auntie Tricia could not have been more different, her movement full of confidence and enjoyment, contented moaning sounds coming from her throat adding vibrations to the sensations going through him.

Mark looked down at his best friends mom, her pink lips and mouth expanding around his cock, her cheeks swollen with his size and movement. Her breasts hung delightfully below, one of her hands playing with a nipple while her other hand was buried in the crotch of her catsuit and appeared to be furiously playing with her clit. Mark was in heaven, his wildest teenage fantasies manifesting themselves in ways he never imagined,

He knew that he would not be able to last much longer and there was something he was desperate to try, the thing that had made him run away and jack off, fantasying about all those times he'd seen her heavy breasts bouncing around in her bikinis.

Reluctantly he motioned for her to stop and she released his cock from her mouth with a theatrical 'pop' and a giggle. She looked up at him with sultry drunken eyes.

"What is it?" she asked simply.

Mark hesitated, suddenly feeling weird asking for something of the woman who two minutes ago had allowed him to wantonly rub his asshole all over her face.

His eyes dropped to her chest and she chuckled knowingly, "would you like Auntie to wrap her big titties around your cock?" she asked huskily, "I don't mind, I would love to see your cock slide between them, I want to feel it as it swells and cums on me...Do you want to cum on Auntie's fat titties?".

Mark could only nod and she giggled once more.

She motioned for him to sit on the dryer and he climbed up, Auntie Tricia getting unsteadily to her feet. The dryer felt cold against his ass and his anus felt sensitive to the touch.

Auntie Tricia bent down and sucked his cock back into her mouth, this time sloppily drooling on it, making sure it was liberally coated in her saliva. When she was ready, she stood up and held her large plump breasts together, dribbling more spit between them.

Mark wished he had a camera, as his fantasy came true, his Auntie smiling mischievously up at him in her wet-look catsuit as she wrapped her breasts expertly around his cock, and pressing them together, started to slowly jack him off.

Mark thought the pleasure could not get better, it was different to when he had had sex, a fumbling affair in a friends bathroom at a party, too drunk to really know what he was feeling.

The warmth and weight of her slippery breasts send shivers of pleasure through him and the illicit sight of his best friends mother doing it, only made it better.

He looked with delight as the head of his cock appeared and disappeared between the wet, mounds of flesh, his Auntie grinning up at him.

"Does that feel good baby, you like how my titties feel around your fat cock," She teased him sexily, "I know you've always wanted to do this. When we were by the pool, I would fantasize about you climbing on top of me and just using my body for your pleasure. I was always thrilled by your youthful excitement and I think about the way you stare at me when I play with myself."

Auntie Tricia continued to fuck him with her breasts, squeezing and molding them around him, her movements fluid and firm. She seemed to know he was going to cum before he did and increased the speed, pressing more firmly against his cock and making excited moaning sounds, gently teasing and encouraging him as his climax built

"Come on baby...oh.. that's so good...mmmmmm...are you gonna cum for Auntie, gonna cover her big fat titties in your young cum...come on baby... I want it...", she moaned at him theatrically, taking drunken pleasure in gently coaxing him with her cliched words.

Mark didn't mind her acting like an oversexed pornstar, the sight and feel of what she was doing was the best thing he'd ever felt, and hearing his Auntie talk so filthily to him drove his excitement to even more extreme levels.

And he came then, thick ribbons of cum shooting up out of his cock, erupting from between her breasts, she laughed triumphantly as the geyser of cum landed all over her flesh. She scooped it up with her fingers and sucked it into her mouth moaning as she did.

She carried on massaging her breasts against his skin as he softened and relaxed, rubbing her wet sticky flesh over his skin.

The blood eventually rushed back to Marks head, along with the sudden realization of what had happened hitting him. He slid off the machine, his Spider Man costume still round his ankles, his wet sticky cock hanging limply in front of him

"Auntie Tricia, I... eh... thanks?" he asked, "but...um, what about you and Uncle Ian, is everything ok?"

She stood and leaned in laughing gently, kissing him passionately, her sweet mouth with a salty aftertaste.

"Don't you worry honey, we're fine. We have an understanding, we both have needs and we allow each other to explore them."

Mark looked at her, his mouth hanging open in a confused shocked expression. She giggled, "last time I checked he was in the hot tub with some petite young thing on his lap, and I know that look he gets..." she leaned in and kissed him again, continuing to whisper, "its the look he gets when his cock is buried in a tight little ass, so I think he's ok."

Mark felt weird at the idea of old Uncle Ian, sitting in the hot tub not far from where they stood, while some young girl allowed him to stick his cock in her ass, in public.

Auntie Tricia continued, "Later tonight, he'll tell me all about it as we fuck, and I'll tell him about this."

She had laughed at Mark's sudden, terrified look, "don't worry, I'll not tell him who it was, only that I got to lick the ass of a handsome young man, who took great pleasure in cumming between my breasts."

"And when he flips me over and fucks me in my ass, I'm going to be thinking of you, and your wonderful cock, and how good it will feel when I actually get to have you fuck me in the ass with it!" she paused dramatically.

Mark felt himself growing red at her words and the thought of his uncle ass fucking some girl and his own fantasy about his aunties oversized ass. Now hearing her talk about him sodomizing her made Mark's youthful body start to surge back to life.

"I followed you one time when I caught you spying on me; I followed you into the house and saw you masturbating in the spare room. I've wanted a chance to get a proper look at your cock ever..."

Mark did know what came over him then but he had grabbed her firmly by the shoulders and threw her against the dryer.

Her words were cut off mid sentence in surprise as she had landed face down on the metal top of the machine.

Before she had time to react Mark had pressed himself against the back of her legs, his left hand in the small of her back holding her down.

He reached between her legs and grabbed the zipper on her catsuit, happy that it extended down past the crotch and up over her back.

He pulled it round till it ended near his hand and the shiny black material of the catsuit split open revealing her pink wet flesh beneath.

"Ahhhh, what are you doing," she gasped, "we can't do this now, I have to get back, maybe another time"

Mark ignored her pleading, his cock had hardened again as Auntie Tricia had talked about his lucky uncle and her confirmation of wanting him to ass fuck her was too much for him.

He grasped his cock in his free hand, which was still slippery and slick from her saliva and his cum, and he positioned the head against her pale brown anus that was teasing him from between her wide ass cheeks.

"Mark," she gasped in shock, "what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious," Mark replied forcefully, "I'm not gonna wait till next time to feel how good your ass is," and with that he pushed the head of his cock into her tight behind, marveling at the sight of her ass stretching around him as he sunk slowly into her.

"uuurrrgggghhhh..." Auntie Tricia let out a long slow surprised groan as he sunk down, as if his cock was forcing the air out of her. "sllooooooww..." she breathed, "ooohhhhmmpph..."

Mark felt his cock sink deeply into her, her anus tight like a rubber band where it held him. He felt the tightness travelling down his cock until his pubic hair nestled against her ass and his balls gently slapping against her pussy.

He looked down and saw himself buried to the hilt between the large round globes of her ass, the undone catsuit framing the action. He paused feeling her ripple around his cock.

"Fuck, you really... are... a rude young man, I can't... believe... you just did that. Normally Ian has to...urrggggghh... warm me up, I don't normally let him just...urggh... take me...but...fuuuuck you feel good." her voice ragged and jolting.

Her hands that had been flat on the dryer reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Mark slowly withdrew his cock enjoying how she clung to him, he didn't stop till the tip was almost visible and her ass started to shrink again before he plunged his cock back in, slow and firm and deep.

"Uuummph," his Auntie moaned, "fuck your cock feel's fat, it's making me feel more full than your uncle can."

Mark slowly began to pick up his pace, his cock starting to slide easily in and out of her experienced ass. This was a first for Mark and he enjoyed how different the sensation was, how the pleasure felt like it was focused at the tight point where he entered her.

The sight of the mature woman's wide round ass, held open like in a nasty porn while he began to slam his cock in and out was amazing, the fact it was Joe's mom made him harder than ever.

Mark put his hands on her hips and clung on as best he could as he started to aggressively pound his cock into her.

Her voice and moans rose and fell in time to his thrusts as she pushed back against him.

"uuumph...fuck me...uuumph...fuck me...uuumph...fuck my ass baby, shove that cock in me..." her voice filled the room along with the slapping sound of their flesh colliding and the dull thud of the dryer bumping the wall.

"uuumph...fuck my ass...uuumph...fuck my ass...fuck my..."

The utility room door flung open in a squeal of giggles and bright light from the hall. Mark froze mid thrust, his cock gratuitously hanging out of his Auntie Tricia's asshole as they both snapped their heads to the two figures standing in the doorway.

There was silence for what seemed an eternity as Mark took in the sight of two young woman, a sexy Snow White and a sexy nurse, also frozen, their mouths open as they took in the sight of Mark ass fucking a mature cat burglar.

"Oh...My...God," the sexy nurse finally said in a voice not much more than a squeal, "Isn't that Mrs. Matheson?"

"...and your cousin Mark?"

Mark's horror had been complete as the realization that Snow White was his cousin Sarah dawned on his lust filled brain.

He went to say something but nothing came out, his cock started to soften as he looked at his cousin for mercy, to save him from this embarrassment but he knew he wasn't going to get it.

They'd never got on particularly well, she was stuck up and popular, the sort of girl who got others to do her bidding so easily. She didn't seem to appreciate that he was about the only person who didn't take her seriously and she was happy letting him know it.

The look on her face right now told him he was in trouble and he had no idea what she was going to do.

Auntie Tricia started to speak, her voice slightly hoarse but Sarah cut her off sharply.

"Don't stop on our account," Sarah said haughtily, "looks like you were in the middle of something, why don't you carry on."

She took a step into the room and then shut the door behind the two new guests, the room was quiet again except for the sound of their communal breathing and Mark realized his cock was still hard and inside Auntie Tricia's ass. He also realized that the two woman standing in front of him in their cliched costumes were actually pretty hot, both with ample cleavage on show.

He felt his cock twitch and harden again, something that Auntie Tricia seemed to notice and she imperceptibly pushed back against him.

Mark looked at Sarah trying to gauge if she was serious or not, "I...we...ah...we...were..." he stammered.

"Finish," she said and leaned back against the door blocking any chance of escape.

Mark did not know what to do, his hardening cock still held tight by his Auntie Tricia's ass and he could not deny the thrill he was starting to feel because of the two new guests seeing him so exposed.

"Fuck-it," he heard from beneath him and Auntie Tricia pushed her ass back against him, her anus swallowing his cock again.

Mark groaned as he felt the tightness envelope his cock, his cousin staring at him, her friend standing, her mouth wide open.

"Go on Mark," his cousin chided him, "it's not polite to make a lady do all the work, put some effort in."

Mark grimaced with pleasure and the anger rising in him at how his cousin had him compromised. His fingers dug into Auntie Tricia's flesh and he thrust his cock hard into her, forcing her to groan loudly again.

Sarah mouth grew into a thin, wicked smile.

Auntie Tricia started to pant and moan, vocalizing even more what he was doing, starring at Sarah the whole time, "Yes baby, fuck me with your fat cock. Oh my god you're stretching me out, it feels so big."

Sarah laughed at the theatrical display, "yeah go on Mark pound that old sluts ass, it's probably looser than her oversized pussy anyway."

Mark found himself even more turned on by his cousins venom towards the woman he was ass fucking, Aunt Tricia laughed, apparently unperturbed by the younger woman's insults.

"My pussy and ass are as great as they have ever been and men love fucking me, I've never had a man tell me it wasn't perfect...uurrghh...just ask your boyfriend.." she laughed at Sarah.

Mark wondered what the fuck she was talking about, apparently so did Sarah.

"What the fuck you talking about?" she demanded taking a step closer, Auntie Tricia kept thrusting her hips back against Mark as she looked at his cousin.

"Your boyfriend...urhhh, Rick, tall guy...mmmhhhh... brown hair, on the football team?" she asked innocently and Mark saw the color draining from Sarah's face confirming it. "Yeah he took great delight in tasting my pussy, and he couldn't get enough of my ass, said he couldn't get any normally. I'm not surprised with a tight ass like you, and his cock was nothing compared to this one, this would be way too much for your skinny ass."

Mark could of laughed at the sight of Sarah's face and the words coming out of Joe's mom's mouth, the fact that it was all happening while his cock was in her ass made him more and more excited. He felt his climax start to build deep in his balls.

Once again Auntie Tricia felt what his body was doing and she started to twist her hips, adding more friction to their movement, "come on baby, cum for me again, fill my ass with your hot seed," she said taunting Sarah.

"Tight ass, skinny ass?" Sarah questioned, her anger rising, "I'll show you how a proper woman does it," and with that she marched over to Mark, "take your cock out of her now," she demanded.

Auntie Tricia paused her movements, smiled at Mark and shrugged, "go for it baby, I don't mind. Just don't go easy on her."

Mark pulled his cock out of Auntie Tricia's ass and stood there with it swaying side to side pointing at his cousin.

She looked at it with mocking disgust, "eww, gross, you think I'm gonna do anything with that after its come out of her old ass?" folding her hands under her bosom. Mark waited for something to happen, his Auntie Tricia propped her head up on one hand, her ass swaying nonchalantly side to side.

"See I told you she couldn't take it," Auntie Tricia said to Mark, "any excuse other than the fact her ass is so tight and small, a pencil would get stuck."

Mark looked at his cousin, taking in her slim frame, and the thought of her ass being extra tight did not exactly make him less excited.

Sarah fuming, turned to her friend who had not moved from her position at the door, a clueless look on her face, her mouth opened and slack-jawed.

"Come here," her words were harsh and uncaring, "stop standing there with your mouth open and come clean him up."

Mark looked at the girl and she looked at him as if woken from a daze, she looked at his face and then down his sweaty body to his dick covered in saliva and juices from their fucking.

She looked back at Sarah "I... no... I mean it's been in...but...wait what?...you want me to clean it?" her voice sounded small and confused.

Sarah marched to her friend and grabbing her by the arm threw her at Mark's feet; he looked down at the girl, in a skimpy outfit that was supposed to a nurses uniform but doing little to hide her young body. The dress revealed a cleavage that was rising and falling with her shocked breath. She had a pretty face with a light scattering of freckles and her auburn hair was tied back under a nurses cap.