Tricks and Treats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at his cock and then back to Sarah, "I..I'm not sure about this," she said, but Sarah was apparently not in the mood for her refusal. She grabbed the girl by the back of the head and pushed her forwards. When it became apparent that Sarah was not going to stop pushing her head at Mark's cock as it rushed towards her face, the girl opened her mouth to object further.

Mark instinctively took the opportunity and thrust his cock into her small mouth, the girl giving a small muffled cry, "I...oooaamm...pphh".

Her mouth was different to Auntie Tricia's, her teeth lightly raked across his skin and she didn't move, but her plump lips bulged around his cock as her startled eyes looked up at him.

Sarah seemed more dissatisfied than Mark with her friends lack of engagement.

"Suck him, you little slut," she berated her friend, I want to see how good you are, you think I don't know that about you and Rick as well?" The girl tried to turn her shocked eyes to Sarah and seemed to be protesting her innocence, though her words were muffled by Mark's cock.

Mark laughed, "wow is there anyone Rick isn't fucking?" he asked mocking Sarah.

"Yeah, her," Auntie Tricia responded and they both laughed.

Sarah looked like she would explode; she pushed her friend's head further down on Mark's cock and he groaned as he felt it reach the back of her throat.

The girl seemed to realize that Sarah was not going to relent, and this time as her head sunk she looked at Mark almost apologetically and continued to take his cock into her mouth. Mark watched in amazement as his cock disappeared and he felt his cock nudging down into her throat, until her nose nestled in the light brown pubic hair around the base of his cock.

She didn't come back up and instead her tongue had then snaked out and slithered under his balls, wetly licking them as she deepthroated him.

Mark groaned again at the new sensation, so different from his Auntie Tricia's technique but amazing in a different way. He felt her mouth and throat undulate around him as her tongue moved, and he relished the feel of his whole cock buried in her.

Auntie Tricia laughed, "well I can see why Rick enjoyed himself so much," her words mocking Sarah, "this hot little nurse is pretty talented by the looks of things, how is it for you baby?" she asked Mark.

"greeaaatt..." was all he could articulate as the girls head came up and she gasped for breath before plunging back down, Mark's cock disappearing smoothly down her throat.

"phheww," Auntie Tricia whistled, "now that's impressive"

Sarah seemed to be getting angrier as the scene unfolded in front of her in a way she didn't expect.

"Bullshit, you think your so good? You can do more, I want to see him properly face-fuck you!" She practically screamed at the poor girl at their feet.

The girl released Mark's cock from her mouth and turning to Sarah said coldly, "that's fine by me, I'm happy for him to face-fuck me as hard as he likes, how about you, I doubt you could even get all this in your mouth!"

Mark was astounded by how things were turning, his evening had already given him his fantasy and now his snotty, but hot cousin was being challenged to let him face-fuck her. He could have died happy right then and there.

Sarah stared at them all incredulously, deciding how she was going to win this situation. She looked towards the door and for a moment Mark thought she was just going to leave, before she turned back and said quietly and firmly, "fine!"

Mark's knees felt like they were going to buckle as his cousin came forward and got to her knees in front of him, shoulder to shoulder with the sexy nurse.

Mark looked at Auntie Tricia and she smiled at him, "Hell I'd already be fucking them if I were you, geez, I mean look how hot they are, go on stick you cock in their mouths, have some fun," laughing.

Sarah stared up at them both with piercingly angry eyes, but Mark noticed her nipples had hardened and were poking sharply through her tight top,

He led her gaze to his cock with his eyes, "shall we?" he said mocking her.

Sarah responded by opening her mouth wide and practically breathing his cock in.

"Geez-Fuck..." Mark said as he felt the suction and warmth of her mouth descend all the way down his cock. Both other women looked on impressed with the ease with which she had taken his whole cock.

She came up slowly, her tongue swirling around the veins of his cock as she relinquished it from her mouth. When only the head of his cock was in her mouth her swirling tongue went into overdrive and Mark felt his legs shake.

"Come on then you little dick, face-fuck me!" she challenged him.

All the years of his cousin Sarah being awful to him rushed through his brain, every harsh word and look of disdain needling him; and now here she was challenging him to get as rough as possible with her.

Mark leant forward and grabbed two handfuls of her dark hair, not caring how tight he held and he pulled her face down onto his cock, aiming at her delightful opening mouth.

She made a gargling, gagging sound as he pushed her down on his cock and when her face was nestled against him he held her head and tried to go an inch deeper. She made weird noises around his cock and he pulled her head roughly away from himself, feeling the drool dripping off his cock as it receded from her mouth.

She looked up at him, the same mocking anger in her eyes challenging him and he started to thrust his cock back into her mouth. The first few times he drove his cock in she struggled, but after a few deep thrusts she seemed to find the right angle and her head stopped moving as Mark began to rhythmically plunge his cock in and out of her throat.

"hluucck...hluucck...hluucck...hluucck..." the noise of her taking him filled the room. After a few moments she paused for breath and looked at her friend, "your turn Emily," she said proudly holding his cock for her.

Mark released Sarah's hair and swung his cock back to Emily who hungrily took him into her mouth and started her descent. Whereas Sarah had been deep and almost frantic, Emily calmly sunk her head back and forth in long deep silent strokes.

Mark held onto her head and plunged his cock into her mouth amazed at the ease with which she seemed to handle it, long gentle slurping noises accompanying her movement.

Mark looked down at the two hot women allowing themselves to be face-fucked by him. Emily's cute face with her freckles, her cheeks now flushed red and drool and saliva dripping down her chin from her deep red lips. Sarah's face was hard and angry; the red bow in her hair, a nod to Snow White's innocence, so incongruous to the sight of his cock plunging into her open mouth and the guttural sounds coming from her throat. He relished the the differences between them, Emily all lips and smoothness, Sarah with a ferocity and lashing tongue.

Emily paused for breath, and staring daggers at Sarah said, "I think he's clean now, don't you?"

Sarah stared back at her.

"Yeah I think it's time we saw if Mark's beautiful cock will fit in that tight ass of yours, right?" Auntie Tricia asked, her voice challenging and mocking.

Sarah seemed to have had enough, "Fuck you all, like fuck I'm gonna allow my dirty, creepy cousin to stick his dick in my ass."

Aunt Tricia laughed again, "I thought so, girls like you are all the same, you think you're the shit till you meet a real woman and then you're nothing but spoilt little bitches."

Emily also seemed less than impressed, "you think you just force me to suck some random guy's cock and then not keep your word," she said incredulously, "I have enough of you telling me what to say, what to wear and how to behave, you're nothing but a bitch and it's time you got what you deserved!"

With that Mark looked on astonished as Emily grabbed Sarah by the hair and wrestled her to the floor. "What the fuc..." Sarah gasped in surprise as her friend grappled her, her young arms wrapping themselves around her as they wrestled to the ground.

The two women rolled around the on the floor, flailing arms and legs; their skimpy costumes not designed for the sudden roughness, were barely clinging onto their bodies.

Sarah ended up on her back with Emily between her legs writhing around like she was fucking her. Auntie Tricia stood up and deciding to take the initiative, walked over to where Sarah lay.

Mark looked at Sarah in her Snow White costume, The blue and red top with it's signature white collar was rucked up and disheveled , the red bow on the front torn. Her short yellow skirt was flapping around revealing a pair of small white panties, and the white stockings on her legs had started to roll down.

Mark watched, his cock in his hand as Auntie Tricia walked over to the prone figure of his cousin, placed one stiletto either side of her head and quickly squatted down, Sarah's angry face disappearing between her thick ass cheeks, her angry protestations muffled as Auntie Tricia ground her wet ass and pussy across her face.

"Mmmmmm, taste how good my pussy and ass are you little bitch, keep protesting I like how your mouth feels on me," Auntie Tricia rolled her hips back and settled her weight on Sarah's face, resting back on her knees, happy to sit on her face as she tried to scream. As she spoke she grabbed Sarah's flailing arms and trapped them with her knees, Sarah's legs rising and kicking like a stranded turtle.

Emily took the opportunity and pushed Sarah's legs up to her chest, where Auntie grabbed them, pulling Sarah's crotch up into the air, her small panties pulled tight across an obviously very wet mound.

"Looks like she's enjoying herself," laughed Auntie Tricia, using her body weight to easily restrained the younger girl, "go on then," she said to both Mark and Emily, "I think this is an opportunity to do anything you want, don't you?"

Mark looked down at his cousin on the floor, her legs pulled up in the air, Auntie Tricia in her catsuit bouncing up and down on her face, obviously enjoying herself.

"Quit struggling," she commanded the girl beneath her, "as I'm sure you are now aware, you are not going anywhere. You're going to do everything I say, is that clear."

"Mmmmphh...fuuucc..arrrggh..mmmppph..." was the angry, muffled reply along with an attempt to free her arms and legs.

Auntie Tricia responded by grinding herself more forcefully back and forth across the young girls face. "Uh oh, that's not going to work, are you going to behave now?" Auntie Tricia asked again?

This time there was a muffled, dejected "yes" and Auntie Tricia smiled.

"If you understand, show me," she said smiling at Mark, "stick that angry little tongue of yours in my ass right now, I want you taste your cousin's cum."

Mark watched as Auntie Tricia's face broke into a look of pleasure and triumph, "mmmmm...baby girl, that's right, get right up in there...ooooh, that's nice...mmmmmm... whoah...you do have a long tongue!"

Emily was still on the floor between her friends raised legs and she leaned forward grabbing Sarah's small white panties, in one movement ripping them off, a sound of tearing and shock accompanying them as they fell away.

Mark stared at his cousins hairless pussy, her labia was a soft dark color and plump compared to her slim figure, her clit was hidden by a small neat hood and her vagina was a deep pink, glistening, her obvious excitement dripping off her. His eyed trailed down from her pussy to where her upturned hips revealed a light brown anus that did look much tighter than Auntie Tricia's, a small knot that pulsed in excitement.

Emily's hand came down fast and sharp, her fingers stinging across the front of Sarah's vulva causing her to scream, "whhaaatt,,,uurrgghh...the...fuuuuc..." but before she had even finished Emily had buried her mouth in her friends pussy, her tongue running up and down her labia and Mark saw her sucking Sarah's small clit into her mouth causing her to moan loudly and her ankles to shake and tremble.

Emily was now on all fours her mouth hungrily playing with Sarah's pussy, her ass wiggling seductively, the short white skirt of her one piece nurses outfit riding up revealing a pale g-string and suspenders held up by a garter belt.

She looked over her shoulder to where Mark was rubbing his cock hypnotically as he took in the sight in front of him. She caught his eye and without removing her mouth from Sarah's pussy nodded towards her own wiggling ass.

Mark didn't need asking twice and he quickly found himself kneeling between her legs. He unceremoniously grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her knees, the sight of her causing him to breathe in sharply.

Her ass was pale and wide, the cleft between her ass cheeks led to a light pale anus, little creases and lines leading to it's center, the cleft continuing down to a dark line between two perfectly smooth labia, a merest hint of folds in the middle.

Mark positioned himself close to her and slowly rubbed the head of his cock across her young lips. Her hips bucked back and she joined in his movements, using her wet lips to massage and tease the end of his cock.

Mark wanted to feel her right now and started to press his cock forward, watching it start to dip between her soft folds. The feeling of her wet silky lips rolling over the contours of his cock felt amazing but as he started to sink himself into her she surprised him by dropping her bum down, causing his cock to drag itself across her flesh and rub itself against her anus.

He was not in the mood for more teasing and he held her hips and tried to enter her again. Once more she dropped her hips and his cock slid up towards her ass, when the tip of his cock touched her anus again she pushed back against him harder, her intentions clear now.

Mark wasn't about to turn down another chance to try ass fucking someone and he happily pushed forward.

This time it was very different to Auntie Tracie's ass, Emily's ass was much tighter and it firmly held him as he tried to push in, he only got about an inch of the way in and had to stop.

He saw Emily's fingers dipping into her pussy, and then felt her rubbing her wet fingers around his cock, Mark's fingers joined hers, plunging into her pussy and rubbing her natural lubrication over her anus. He dribbled a line of spit onto himself as well and between the two of them they lubricated his cock with their juices.

Mark withdrew his cock and this time, pressed forward more gently, slowly building up the pressure and depth as she got used to his size.

He looked and and smiled at his Auntie, her breasts bouncing up and down as she rode his cousin's face, her eyes closed and her body trembling as she climaxed.

Beneath him Emily was playing with her clit and dipping her fingers into her pussy, feeling his cock from the inside as it now plunged into her ass.

Mark reveled in the sight and the feeling of ass fucking a hot girl who he'd never even spoken to before.

He felt the tremors start to build in Emily's body, her fingers shaking insistently against her clit, her climax seeming to build around his cock and then fanning out across her, her limbs starting to shake and a high pitch squealing moan coming from her mouth as it lay across Sarah's pussy.

Mark felt her body tighten and go rigid before it began to relax, the tightness of her ass easing a little as her whole body softened in a post climax glow.

Mark wanted to cum and the idea of doing it in this young girls ass was enticing but he was still aware of what he'd been offered. He motioned for Emily to move out of the way and she rolled over onto the floor a pleased vacant look on her face.

Auntie Tricia still had Sarah's ankles in her hands pulling her knees up to her chest displaying her whole groin to Mark, she smiled at him as he shuffled forward and repositioned himself against Sarah's small asshole.

"Remember, don't go easy on this rude little bitch," Auntie Tricia said to him, an excited look on her face.

Mark pressed the tip of his wet cock against her opening and pushed forward hard, putting his weight behind his movement. Her anus did not seem to want to give for a moment and she tried to press her body away from him. With nowhere for her to go however, she could do nothing to stop his cock sinking into her reluctant anus, a loud screaming moan escaping her lips as her body stretched to accommodate his size.

"Wow," Auntie Tricia breathed, "your cock looks huge in her tight little ass, guess I was wrong, she can fit more than a pencil in there."

Sarah, her face hidden from view was moaning continuously, "ohmygodohmygodohmygod..."

Auntie Tricia looked at Mark, her hands on her breasts now, playing with them for him, "what was it she said earlier...oh yeah...put some effort in" and she laughed.

Mark started to build up his speed, delighted a the sight of Sarah's ass trying to take his size and the tight feel of it around his cock.

He looked at Auntie Tricia again, "I want to see her face when I cum in her ass." She seemed to agree and reluctantly climbed up off Sarah's face.

Sarah came into view, her face red and wet with sweat and Auntie Tricia's fluids, her makeup was smeared across her face and her hair was tangled, the cute red bow hanging limply to one side.

Mark put her legs on his shoulders and used his bodyweight to push them back towards her chest, his face ending up a few inches from his cousins, his cock continuing it's ravaging of her asshole.

"Hi cuz," he said as he continued to sodomize her, "I guess I'm definitely your favorite cousin now, eh, is this what you wanted huh?"

"Just shut the fuck up, and fuck me you bastard," she replied hoarsely, surprising him, "don't you dare fucking stop coz I'm about to cuuuuumm...mmmmmmmppph." Her words built into a crescendo of moans as Mark felt her body tighten around him as she climaxed, her anus that already felt tight gripping him like a vice and he suddenly knew that he was not going to be able to hold back much longer either.

Mark's thrusts became frantic, his cock slamming into his cousins ass as he felt his orgasm build from the deepest part of his balls, feeling like it was being ripped across his body. He felt his cock jerking hard as he shot cum into her ass, his muscles almost instantly sagging, his body going limp as he collapsed on her, his now softening cock twitching inside her as it shrunk.

Mark felt soft lips kissing gently across his sweaty face, gentle hands caressing him and lifting his chin up. He looked up surprised as his cousin looked at him with loving eyes, an easy smile on her face.

"What the fuck?" he managed to ask, his voice barely above a whisper.

"You silly bastard, you've no idea do you. I've fantasized about you for ages, I think that's why I was so mean to you, coz I felt so confused as to what to do about it," she replied gently.

Mark pulled himself up and looked around at Auntie Tricia and Emily, suddenly feeling really confused, "but Auntie Tricia and Emily...and Rick?" he just really didn't know what was going on.

Sarah also pulled herself upright sitting with her Snow White dress in tatters her firm breasts hanging loose.

"I confided in Auntie Tricia how I felt, we've been 'close' for a while and she thought this would be an interesting way of making it happen," she explained, "happy eighteenth birthday cuz," and she giggled, "and Halloween I suppose."

Sarah continued, "Auntie Tricia suggested she would get things going, make sure you were ready before we interrupted you, but she never told us she was going to let you ass fuck her, that was a shock cuz, we kinda just winged it from there."

Auntie Tricia laughed and crouched down kissing Sarah passionately, "mmm, you taste nice babygirl. Though I wasn't planning on letting him ass fuck me either, the little pervert took me by surprise and by the way he fucked all three of us I worry that we might of created a monster."