Tried To Do The Right Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sweetly lay me down on the bed and lay down beside me. Rob resumed kissing me as he ran his hand over my boobs. I was dressed, but it still felt wonderful, even through blouse and bra. He ran his hands all over my body, and down over my groin. I felt strange tingles the first time he did that, but it felt great and I spread my legs.

Rob put his hand on my leg and ran it up under my skirt, until he reached my panties. For the first time I really felt like a woman being loved by a man. Rob never touched me between the legs before my operation or while I was healing, so this was a first. I began to breathe harder and even spread my legs farther apart.

He slipped his fingers under the elastic on the leg of my panties and I found I really wanted him to touch my pussy. He ran his fingers just under the edge, back and forth as I moaned and thrust my hips to try to get his fingers closer to my pussy. He kept teasing me and would not touch me directly. He pulled his fingers out and eased them over the silk of the panties, nearing but never touching my pussy.

I was almost going crazy with lust, wanting him to touch me there. Instead, he pulled his hand from under my skirt and began to unbutton my blouse he kissed his way from my lips down my neck to the top of my blouse. He paused until he had it unbuttoned then he opened it wide and kissed his way to the edge of my bra.

I pushed forward trying to get him to touch even more and he slipped my blouse off and unhooked my bra. That made me sigh with relief as he pulled my bra off me. He began to kiss my right breast as his right hand caressed my left one. For the first time ever, I truly felt like a woman who was having a man make love to her.

Rob kissed my nipple, then kissed all round the boob, before coming back to lightly bite the nipple. That made me gasp and he seemed to enjoy that, spending a lot of time of that titty, kissing, licking and biting it. Finally he moved over to the other one, though the first dearly missed his attention. He tried to make up for it by doing much the same to that one.

Look, I'd had boobs for almost a year by now, and Rob had seemed to enjoy them, but for some reason, he now seemed to take an even greater interest in them. I loved what he was doing to them -- I mean I enjoyed it even before, but it was now a whole other level of pleasure. I really felt like Rob's woman and wanted even more.

After a while, he continued to make love to my boobs, but reached down and unzipped my skirt. He stopped adoring my boobs and looked at me. I lifted my hips off the bed and he pulled down my skirt and panties. He took them all the way off me and I spread my legs as wide as they would go. He smiled at me as he edged his hand down my body to near the center of my being.

He paused as he neared my pussy and I whined and thrust my hips forward. After all I had been through, I wanted and needed him to truly love me as a woman. He took a single finger and ran it down just to the side of my pussy. I twisted and squirmed to try to get him to touch my cunt, but he held off on touching it directly, teasing and almost torturing me with desire.

I was ready to beg. I needed him that badly. He brought the finger over and moved up the center of my slit. Finally, he was there, and I melted into his touch. He stroked it gently few times before slightly parting the labia with his finger. I wanted him in me, and wanted it desperately -- not just his finger but his cock too.

Having him stroke my cunt was great, and I certainly didn't want that to stop, but I wanted even more. He continued to kiss me, but his focus and mine as well was on his hand running over my pussy. Look, from the time I came to his apartment more than a year earlier, Rob had been fucking me. In the early days, I really felt I was being used. Now I felt I was being loved.

He just stroked my pussy for a long time before he eased his middle finger into me. I began to move my hips as he started to finger fuck me. This was so much better than the dilator I'd been putting in there. Sure, there dilator was bigger, but this was phenomenal. I lost myself to the feel of his finger until I came to a genuine female orgasm.

It was like nothing I'd ever felt before and I was sorry I'd never had the chance to feel it until now. It started in my cunt and radiated out over my whole body. I arched my back and lifted my ass clear off the bed before dropping back and having the feeling take hold of me completely. I gasped for air and may have even blacked out for a time.

When my senses returned Rob was naked and ranging over me. He slowly lowered his body and I grabbed his cock and guided it into my cunt, lifting up again to get it deeper in me. It didn't take long for hip to get all the way in and I could feel his balls slapping me under my snatch. I looked at him and he smiled at me, then tenderly kissed me before started to fuck my little slit.

I became one with my pussy. It was not just the center of my pleasure but the center of my being. I'd had Rob's cock in my ass and mouth more times than I could count, but the feel of it in my quim was like nothing I'd ever felt in life. I loved having it in there and wanted it there for as long as he could manage. Without even realizing what I was doing, I wrapped my legs around him and fucked him back.

I came again as he came with a gush and filled my cunt with his cum. It felt so right like that was how it should always be and always have been. Tears of joy ran down my face as I felt his prick continue to twitch inside me. Finally the world returned and I lay there with Rob on me and my pussy feeling quite satisfied. He kissed me then smiled and looked at me.

"So, did you like that?"

"Can we do it again?"

"Once my dick recovers."

"I loved this."

"I like your mouth and your ass, but I've really wanted a cunt to fuck for such a long time."

"My cunt is yours, along with my ass, my mouth, my boobs and anything else you want, any time you want."

Rob rolled off me, pulling his cock out of my very needy pussy. He stroked my body, paying special attention to my boobs and my slit. I kept myself wide open for him and reached out to delicately touch his prick, which had gotten soft along with being rather messy. I bent down to take it in my mouth and clean it off. I think that was the first time I voluntarily went down on him.

He caressed my hair as my mouth made love to his rod. After a little while, he pulled me up beside him again and kissed me some more. He fucked my pussy twice more, before fucking my ass once. Even that seemed somehow different. Eventually we fell asleep with Rob spooning me and holding one of my boobs.

* * * * *

We awoke the next morning and he tenderly made love to me again before we showered together. I went down on him in the shower and he leaned back against the wall and filled my mouth with yet another load of cum. Normally, I'd dress after showering, but I wanted to stay naked, hoping he'd continue to fuck me, which he did throughout the day.

"I know there were times when I treated you badly, Joanie."

"That's all in the past now."

"Before you came here, I knew you were really a girl. I could see it, but you never seemed to understand or admit it. Once I had the chance, I had to begin to turn you into the girl I knew you were."

"I didn't like it at first, but didn't think I had any other choice."

"Now you're a girl, and you're all girl."

"Does that mean I'm going to be your girl?"

"Do you want to be?"

"I want to be your girl for as long as you'll have me."

"We're cousins so we can't marry."

"And I can't have your babies, though I wish I could."

"That's okay. We'll get by."

"But please don't share me with my father."

"I don't intend to share you with anyone."

"Then I'm your forever."

Rob kissed me, picked me up carried me to the bedroom and tenderly made love to me.

* * * * *

If you had told me at the start of all this that I'd feel like I was in love with Rob and that he was in love with me, I'd have thought you were quite insane. But I expect to live with him as his wife for a long time to come.