Trigger-Happy Girl Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the boss, Mistress."

Over the next few minutes, Morgan and Chloe woke up all the cheerleaders, quickly used their triggers, and erased their evening of fun from their memories. It pained Morgan a little to see those girls forget everything that happened between them. But she understood that it would be disastrous for them to remember everything; it could easily bring the entire network of slaves crashing down.

Once the last cheerleader was gone, Morgan and Chloe fished around for their clothes. "So," Chloe said, "you think Bethany's gonna tell?"

"No, we talked about that before she left," Morgan replied. "She's gonna keep quiet."

"Where was she heading, anyway?"

"Apparently she had a study date at the observatory. Some girl named Jennifer."

Chloe paused. "Wait a sec... lemme see that book again."

Morgan handed Chloe the book, and Chloe flipped through it with a determined look on her face. "Jennifer Barrett," she finally said. "Astronomy major. That's who she's seeing!"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well, shit, it's worth a shot, isn't it?" Chloe quickly threw her clothes back on and rushed for the door. "I'll race ya!"

"W-Wait! 'Unfakable preguarantor!'"

Chloe stopped mid-stride, stumbling to a halt. "I am hypnotized, I must obey."

"If we're gonna race," Morgan chuckled, "at least wait for me to get dressed first."

"Yes, Mistress."

* * *

"Wait, it's only seven in the morning?" Chloe frowned at her phone as they walked to the observatory. "Who the hell has a study date this early? I'm not even up at seven!"

"I usually get up at eight," Morgan shrugged, not even looking up from the black book. "Maybe they're just early risers?"

"Or they want the place to themselves," Chloe remarked, noting how empty campus looked at this hour. If there weren't cars parked along the street, one would think the whole area was closed.

As they got closer, Morgan noticed Bethany standing outside the building. She pointer her out to Chloe crouched behind a bush.

"Morgan," Chloe sighed, "what are you doing?"

"We don't want them to see us!" Morgan whispered, motioning for Chloe to join her.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Ugh, fine, you fucking weirdo." She went behind the bush next to Morgan, and stared at Bethany off in the distance. "Why's she just standing there? Shouldn't she go inside?"

"Maybe it's not open yet?"

"Then how could she have a study date there?"

As if to answer Chloe's question, another girl started to approach Bethany. That must be Jennifer. When she got to the door, she pulled a set of keys out of her pocket and unlocked it, then held the door open for Bethany.

"C'mon, let's follow them!" Morgan whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Chloe asked, smiling.

"Shut up, Chloe!"

Morgan grabbed Chloe's arm and dragged her into the observatory. They followed the sound of footsteps when they got inside, leading them to a small side room, the only room in the entire building with the lights on.

Chloe reached for the handle, but paused. "Oh, fuck..."

"What is it?" Morgan leaned over Chloe's shoulder and gasped.

Bethany sagged into Jennifer's arms, each snap! from Jennifer's fingers sending her deeper and deeper into trance. She felt the urge to fight back, but she couldn't quite remember why.

"We gotta get out of here!" Chloe whispered. "Go get help, find someone who-"

Morgan turned the handle and burst into the room. "'Foresaid deaconry!'"

Jennifer looked up, her eyes wide with fear. For a moment, Morgan panicked.

But then Jennifer's eyes lidded. Her chin fell to her chest. "I am hypnotized," she murmured, "I must obey."

Morgan let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Fuck... Alright. Bethany? Can you hear me?"

"Yes," Bethany whispered.

"Just... run back home, and forget all about this 'study date.'"

"Okay..." Bethany slowly stood up and walked out the door.

Morgan turned back to Jennifer. "What the hell were you doing with Bethany?"

"I was conditioning her," Jennifer said. "She has been made more submissive, and now she must learn to obey Mistress' control."

"Huh?" Morgan took a step back. "Then... you help her brainwash people?"

"Yes. I bring them to her special room and begin the program."

"What special room? Is it here?"

"Yes."

Morgan paused. Was I brought here? Was Jennifer the one who started me on this path? "Show me the room, Jennifer."

Wordlessly, Jennifer walked out of the room and down the hall, past a stunned Chloe. Morgan and Chloe followed Jennifer to another room, one which had an electrical hazard sign on it. Jennifer pulled out her keys and unlocked the door, stepping inside and turning on the lights.

"Holy shit..." Chloe gasped.

Inside the room was an old tube TV with a VCR sitting on top, a large chair with what looked like straps to hold someone down, and a small table holding a cassette player and a set of headphones.

Morgan walked over to the VCR and hit eject. A tape popped out, with a handwritten label saying "Relaxation Program: Part 4 (Visuals)." It was the same handwriting that Morgan saw on the envelope. She put it back into the VCR and checked out the cassette player. It looked like the same model Ms. Ryan gave her. I guess that makes sense, though. There can't be that many of these things left out there.

She noticed there was a cassette inside it. My gut tells me I shouldn't play this... but, wait, if I go under, Chloe will just wake me up. So I guess I should be okay?

Morgan held the headphones up to her ear, took a deep breath, and hit play.

"Hello," a female voice said. "Welcome back to my relaxation program. Today, I'm going to help you bring out your deep self. Your true self."

"Well?" Chloe said. "What's it saying? Whose voice is on that tape?"

Morgan felt her stomach tie up in knots. She knew exactly whose voice was talking to her right now.

"It's Ms. Ryan..." she gasped. "Ms. Ryan is Mistress!"

12