All Comments on 'Triggered Obsession Ch. 02-03'

by HarleyKilledtheJoker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hot

This is great, and has depth that other writers would shy away from. Love her vulnerability and feisty outbursts. Totally cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intriguing Start ... Please Continue

Intriguing start with interesting characters and glimpses of the main characters' back stories. Well done on your first effort, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes and what happens. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Hi can you please please write the story a lil longer please? I really love this story so far but it's just so short and I have to wait for updates and all :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuation?

I love it so far, do you think you will write anymore?

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokerover 3 years agoAuthor
Finally back!

Hey all, I apologize for the long delay... personal note, I've been dealing with a long battle in depression as well as other mental illness.

I was court ordered to a psychiatric unit at the hospital by loved ones, thank God I had the few I do, & have been on a very long path to recovery... one of which brought healing that I am grateful for,no doubt, but there was fuel in the pain so to speak... trying to find myself again, but I feel these characters deserve the priginal effort & thought I have spent years trying to develop in page after page of unedited draft still in the documents...

Please continue to be patient with me as I search for my place in this world... & eventually give Harley & Rayden theirs as well. :)

CleverTwinCleverTwinalmost 2 years ago

I find it beautifully written. And I can't wait to read more of this story. Hopefully, a lot more. And soon. Please. And thank you.

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

damn loving these characters n the story so farr pls continuee!!! plss

kitchykitchy7 months ago

Oooh this is so erotic!

Her fights,his dominance.

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope you’re doing better and your recovery is going smoothly. I do look forward to the day you update this story but for now take care of yourself and know that I’ll be waiting for this amazing story to come to a close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarleyKilledtheJoker@HarleyKilledtheJoker
Long time reader, joined only a year and a half ago, finally sent the first submission of a work in progress, and am awaiting approval. Main characters will be based off some personal experiences, and others, that have serious social stigma attached to them as far as mental he...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES