Trinity Academy - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was handcuffed and ready Mr Andrews started the process in motion again. Almost immediately Fiona exclaimed,

"Oh, that's really good. I could spend the whole day on this thing."

No sooner had she uttered the words, the severe clit vibrations started and her whole body shook. She managed to ride it out the random program caused it to shut off again. Her expression returned to one of bliss as the rotation of the dildo and the speed of the vibrations increased. Unfortunately for Fiona, the vibrations on her clitoris were the big problem. The randomness did not work in her favour and a long hard blast on her clit was too much for her to take so she shouted out to stop the torture.

Mr Davis released Fiona and helped her down. Taylor was waiting for her and gave her a hug. Next up was Claire. She disrobed and mounted the Sybian. When Mr Davis had everything fastened in place, she sat patiently, impaled by the dildo. She had a very confident and determined look on her face. She turned to look at Mr Andrews as he sat at the computer, ready to start her turn.

"Bring it on!"

Claire kept a smug look on her face as the Sybian went into action. She knew better than to let herself enjoy the beginning part too much as she awaited the unpleasant part to kick in. She gritted her teeth until the first wave of clit vibrations ran through her and then relaxed while it ceased. The rotation and vibration of the Sybian kept going. It must have had an arousing effect on her but she seemed to be concentrating on what was soon to reoccur. You could tell when her body stiffened that the clit vibe was on again. She vocalized some pain grunts this time, but again managed to endure until it stopped. Claire had clearly stayed on the Sybian much longer than the previous two but she eventually gave in to the pain and shouted

"Stop!"

That just left Natalie. She stripped off and hopped aboard impaling herself on the dildo. Mr Davis secured her arms behind her back.

"Ready, Natalie?" Mr Andrews asked.

"Yep," she said, nervously.

"Go!"

She gritted her teeth until the first wave of clit vibrations ran through her and then relaxed while it stopped. The dildo vibrations were ecstasy but the wand was evil. You could tell when her body stiffened that it was back on again. She grunted when the clit pain kicked in, but again managed to endure until it stopped. Its random pattern meant that she was never quite sure when the pain would kick in. It havoc played with her senses of pleasure and pain. She knew she couldn't cum and the pain was building so when it became too much she yelled,

"STOP!"

Natalie got down with Mr Davis's help, he quite enjoyed helping and handling the naked ladies. Mr Andrews checked his notes, added up the scores and then announced,

"The current standings after the first round of the competition is a tie between Claire and Natalie. Unfortunately, in last place is...... Fiona!

"D..Did you say first round Sir?" Claire asked looking puzzled.

"Oh yes, silly me. Did I forget to mention that there will be a play-off final between the two best competitors! If you want to reduce your demerit point total, you will have to earn it! We will therefore have a shootout between Natalie and Claire and we have added a few more surprises for the final."

Mr Andrews picked up a pair of nipple clamps from the table. They were connected to each other by a thin silver chain.

"Just to make things interesting, the finalists will wear these to help to take your mind off the clit pain. Also, Mr Davis is going to going to add some extra encouragement. He will assist by using his riding crop on your lovely bare arses."

"You will go in reverse order this time. OK Natalie, I'm going to put the nipple clamps on now. I'll warn you they will hurt like hell when they first go on, but the pain will soon subside. I didn't say it goes away, though. Stay still, here goes."

"Owwwwwwwww!!! Shit!! Ohhhh, that hurts!"

Claire watched as Natalie closed her eyes to endure the pain in her nipples. It was hard to keep watching, but everyone did, as Mr Andrews placed the clamp on her other nipple.

"Ohhhhh, noooooo, pleeease. I can't take it!"

Mr Andrews simply ignored her pleas and started the Sybian.

Natalie was doing well as the Sybian had been rotating and vibrating for a couple of minutes. The clit vibe had been on and off for short bursts already, but one couldn't tell by watching Natalie's expression because she was still dealing with the pain caused by the clamps on her large nipples. Mr Davis then started to take carefully aimed swipes at Natalie's exposed arse cheeks. Not too hard at first. Another minute went by and suddenly her expression changed. Could it be that with the stimulation from the Sybian, the nipple pain or the riding crop that was getting her aroused?

The vibrations must have been turned up as she started to moan loudly.

"Ohhhhh."

Not already. It was just starting to feel good. Now the crop got harder, repeatedly striking her flesh with a loud "crack"

"Ahhhhh!" she screamed.

She withstood it for perhaps another minute, the humming noise that the Sybian makes was getting stronger, the crop was finding its mark.

Natalie's shouts getting louder than ever and, for the first time, tears dripped down her cheeks. She then yelled out,

"Please stop!"

The rotation and vibrations of the Sybian slowed down and stopped. Mr Davis put down the evil riding crop and released the painful nipple clamps, copping a good feel of her ample tits as he did so. Natalie slumped forward.

"I tried my hardest to win this. At one point I thought I might have an orgasm, until the damn clit vibe thing got so strong toward the end." She said, weakly.

Mr Davis stopped her from leaving the stage and pointed. Now let's clean this thing off for Claire. Wow. Look how wet it is. The dildo and everything under it is dripping wet!"

"I told you. I was so super turned-on. Even those nipple clamps, as painful as they were added to the intensity."

"OK, Claire, you're back up." Mr Andrews

Claire, naked, paraded up to the Sybian, wiped it down before Mr Davis coated the dildo and, put on the handcuffs, and mounted the Sybian. Looking confident she lowered herself onto the machine until she was impaled by the dildo.

"Here come the clamps, Claire," Mr Davis said as he attached one of the nipple clamps to a nipple. She winced as he let go, but didn't utter a sound. The same with the other one.

"See," Fiona said. "That didn't faze her a bit."

Mr Davis started the machine.

Claire sat quite passively on the Sybian as it started its gyrations and vibrations. Within a minute or two she started some low moaning, an indication that she was enjoying it.

"Ohh, that's good," she exclaimed.

Taylor whispered, "She's got this! I bet she thinks that if she's aroused enough, she'll be able to withstand it for longer."

"Well, I was getting aroused and I wasn't even trying," Natalie whispered to Taylor.

Claire's expression changed suddenly as the clit vibe kicked in. It seemed to turn her on even more. Her moans of pleasure were increasing in volume. A sound and look of disappointment signalled that the Sybian program had paused for a brief moment. Then Claire suddenly screamed as Mr Davis took this opportunity to give her several hard swipes with the crop, startling her. The clamps on her nipples began to take their toll and seemed to pinch even harder. Claire was well aroused in spite of the intense pain she felt in her clit and vagina. Her leg muscles soon were trembling. Her voice was getting louder.

"Oh....Oh...Oh, YES!"

Still resting on the clit vibe, she leaned back again to stretch her nipples.

"Oh....Oh.....I can't take it, Oh, yes. More. Yeeeeooowwww!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Her whole body became rigid, yet her arms and legs trembled. Claire continued to shake and scream for at least a full minute before her body relaxed and she slumped forward. Mr Andrews took pity on her and turned off the Sybian.

Taylor asked Natalie, "What happened? Is she all right?"

"I think she had an orgasm. She obviously couldn't control it anymore." Taylor answered.

"So, what now? Is having an orgasm was the same as her calling to stop?" Natalie, with a lot at stake asked Mr Andrews to clarify the situation.

Mr Andrews looked at his scores, and then announced,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it was a very close contest, but the winner of the competition today, is......Claire! She will have 5 demerit points deducted from her points total."

After such a traumatic day Mr Andrews allowed the girls to retire to their rooms early to prepare for tomorrow's Graduation Day events. The girls just wanted it all to be over, so they would finally be released from their week of humiliation at Trinity Academy with their relationship intact.

12