Trinity and Tatum

Story Info
My first threesome.
2.9k words
4.25
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

As with all my stories I try to suggest things and let the readers fill in the blanks. If you want more action there are many stories that will satisfy those needs.

Trinity and Tatum

My first threesome

Part 1

It was 1964 and I had been on the road for over a month. Being a salesman had perks if you're good at it. Good money, the chance to see the country and talk with new friends. It had down sides also. Even though my wife and I had an agreement I never took advantage of it. Until one night in New Mexico that is.

As normal I had called her that night after I had made calls on my customers. I was feeling the need to get some release with my hand. Laying in the hotel room naked and fondling myself we were talking when she blurted out, "James...I have to tell you. I know we have that agreement but I have never used it before. But Fred is coming over in a little bit and I'm going to take advantage of it. I just can't do without it. I've been doing myself every night for the past week. The need, it is just getting stronger. If you were here I know you would be taking care of me but you're going to be gone at least three more weeks. So...what I'm trying to say is...why don't you find someone tonight? And when Fred and I are together you can be with someone to. I would feel so much better if I knew that you were doing it while I was. I love you...please understand."

I told her I understood and I was ok with her getting fucked by our neighbor and I told her that I would think about her suggestion. I really wasn't going to chase some stranger but I told her that just to make her feel better about what she and Fred would be doing. But as I thought about it a while I decided if the opportunity presented itself I won't say no. Being hungry, I stopped playing with myself, nothing was happening anyway and took a shower and shaved. Thirty minutes later I was waiting for my steak as I sipped a cold beer.

The restaurant was busy. Every table was occupied, all with two or more diners, except mine of course. The maître d approached, "Sir...if I may? Would you be willing to share your table? I have a guest that is alone and as you can see we are very busy tonight. I would be willing to compensate you...maybe your beer or one of our delicious deserts?"

I'm a guy that enjoys talking to people so I told him that it was ok and that the company would be welcome. To my delight my dinner guest was this tall and slim beautiful woman. Her dark hair fell to her shoulders. With a tight light colored blouse I could notice she was well endowed in the chest area. Being the gentleman I stood as she was escorted to my table by the maître d.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to join you. My name is Trinity and I'm so hungry I could eat the south end of a skunk that was facing north. Oh my...listen to me...you must think something terrible about me. Honestly I don't normally talk like that. Please forgive me Mr.?"

As we shook hands, "I love someone that is able to express their feelings with a bit of color. My name is James and I'm pleased to be able to share dinner with such a beautiful woman. Every man in the place and maybe a few of the women are going to be jealous of me."

Dinner was great. Trinity was not only very attractive she was intelligent and witty. After we had desert I asked if she would like an after dinner drink in the bar. It was almost nine before I realized the time. "I'm sorry. Look at the time. I've taken up your whole evening. Should you be calling someone to let them know you're still alive? That you haven't been abducted by aliens?"

"Oh no...My roommate never worries. She knows I get to talking sometimes and forget to stop." She looked down and blushed, "Would you like to maybe escort me home? My car is in the shop and I just walked here from work. We are busy and the boss asked me finish up a project before leaving the office. He's even paying for my dinner as a bonus along with the overtime. He's a nice guy."

As we had been eating my mind had wandered to June and Fred and what they were probably doing. So in the back of my mind I had pictured me and Trinity doing some of the same. That was until she mentioned a roommate. Still I was happy to give her a ride just to share her company for a few more minutes. Actually it was over ten minutes because she lived out of town a ways.

"Would you like to come in for a nightcap? I would like Tatum to meet you."

I really was enjoying her company and even if I wasn't going to enjoy her in her bed a few more minutes with her would be nice. The living room was well furnished and clean. She excused herself to get me the beer I requested. As she left she hollered out, "Hey Tatum, where the hell are ya. Come look at the hunk I had dinner with and dragged home. We're having a beer...come join us."

Did I mention that she had a colorful way of speaking?

I was unable to speak, only stare when her roomy walked into the room. Tall as Trinity, blonde with it cut short. But what caught my eye was that she was wearing a robe that wasn't tied shut and she was naked. Her breasts and her smooth stomach and the batch of hair hiding her crotch was keeping me staring with my mouth hanging open. "Hi...I'm Tatum. And you are?" she asked as she walked up to me with her hand held out to shake.

Just then Trinity walked back into the room with three beers in her hands. "This is James. We shared dinner tonight. The place was busy as all get out and he was nice enough to let me join him. I offered him a beer for bringing me home. I hope you don't mind. And you could at least cover up a little; he's going to get a boner if you keep showing him your pussy like that."

"Are you getting hard James? I should have warned you. She isn't at all ashamed of her body. I might be surprised she even got the robe on. Normally she is running around naked as a jay bird. Here this might help."

Trinity moved back and started to take off her clothes. Blouse and then her bra was off showing a lovely set of breasts with no tan lines. Her shoes were kicked off as she was unzipping her skirt. Pushing down the skirt and her panties at the same time she stepped out of them. She bent over to roll her nylons off giving me a view of her ass and the slit of her vagina. I swear her butt hole winked at me.

"Go ahead and sit if you would like. Your beer will get warm. I'll just go a find my robe."

Tatum indicated the couch and in shock I sat. Two women, naked and acting as if it was not unusual or anything while there was a man they had just met was in the house and looking at them.

Tatum sat in a chair across from me sipping her beer and opening and closing her legs giving me quick peeks of her bottom. When Trinity came back she was still naked. "Sorry I can't find my robe. It might be in the laundry. You don't mind do you? If I just forget about it? It's a warm night and all."

She sat on the couch on the opposite end and was taking a drink from her bottle. "Damn it Tatum. Why are you doing that? Can't you keep your legs closed? Look at the bulge in his pants."

Tatum just smiled and instead of closing her legs spread them further apart, giving me an unobstructed view. Then she went even further. One leg went up on the arm rest followed by the other leg on the other arm rest. Her lips had opened showing a pink interior that seemed to shine. Her anus was in a shadow but there was no mistaking what it was.

"She's such a slut some times. I bet your having a hard time aren't you? Would it help if you let it out so it can breathe? Looking at her all exposed like that has to be causing problems. Here let me help."

Trinity leaned over and started to undo my belt. "Can you stand up James? It would be so much easier. Yes...thank you. Damn...the zipper is stuck. There it goes, now just let me pull these down also. Oh my goodness...that is one nice cock. I mean penis, I shouldn't be so crude. You might think badly of me. Why don't you slip off your shoes and socks? Then we can get this stuff out of the way."

I didn't realize Tatum had moved until she was undoing my shirt and pulling my arms free. Just like that I was as naked as both of them because somewhere along the way Tatum had lost her robe. One had her hand on my butt and was rubbing. A hand was holding my hard-on and moving back and forth. Trinity kissed me softly.

"Would you like to see my bedroom James?" Trinity asked.

"Whoa there my friend...It's our bedroom. Don't be trying to hide our relationship."

I confessed that I was confused and a bit uncomfortable at the moment and didn't know what to expect.

"It's all very simple," Tatum explained. "We are gay, ninety percent of the time and straight ten percent. So...when we are feeling partially straight we hook up with a man. Sometimes we go out and we each find a guy that looks and acts proper than one of us brings her guy here and the other goes to her man's place for the night. Sometimes one of us picks out a fella and she brings him here and we share him. Tonight Trinity was the picker upper and so here you are."

"If you are not up to a threesome there are no hard feelings. You can put your clothes back on we'll have some more beer and you can take off whenever you feel like it. We don't want to be forcing anyone to fuck us. I can wipe up a snack and we can talk a bit," Trinity added. "Me I'm going to stay naked if it's ok with you?"

"Well what's it going to be snacks and beer or pussy eating and poking?" Tatum asked. "I'm getting chilly so it's a warm bed and body or I'll find my robe."

"Lead the way ladies. I've never been down this road before and I can only hope to be able to keep up. June, that's my wife, is going to go bonkers when I tell her about this."

Part 2

Before I share some of what took place in the bedroom of Trinity and Tatum I have to tell about my phone call the next night with June and her recount of her and Fred. This won't take long because it was not a happy story.

First I told June about those two women and a brief recap of what took place and how happy I was that she had encouraged me to go ahead and have an adventure with someone if I wanted. After telling her how it came to be started and the revelation I was given by Tatum and Trinity when I took Trinity home and how much I enjoyed my time with those two beauties.

June started out with, "I'm so very happy you had a good time. Are you going to be looking for threesomes from now on? If you are it's going to have to be when you're on the road because you will not get me to lick some babe's pussy. Or let one do it to me."

I assured her it was probably a onetime thing and I would never pressure her to get involved with anything she wasn't comfortable with. When I asked her how her night went was when I got a real earful.

"It was a disaster. If I ever tell you I'm thinking of getting together with Fred again have me committed to the hospital for the insane. He's a really nice man. He's polite, kind, willing to do anything for a neighbor and a really good guy to have in the neighborhood. But as a lover he is almost worthless. He doesn't have a clue on how to suck a pussy. I had to try and give him instructions and he still was hopeless. His cock is maybe four inches. That was great to have in my mouth except his hair is long and it keep getting in my nose and tickling. He did try real hard to give me a good fuck but being it was short and not all that fat it just didn't do much for me. He does shoot a big load. I'm not sure if it was because he doesn't get much or he just does. I was afraid to ask. Not a good night. As he was leaving he kept thanking me for a wonderful time and when could we do it again. I had to get out my vibrator before I could get to sleep. So I'm glad you had a good time but I think I'll wait for you to come home, before I try that again. How long before you get back? Unless you think maybe I should try and hit a bar for some stranger, any thoughts on that idea?"

I told her it might be worth a shot but be so very careful and maybe get a hotel room so he didn't know where she lived. Don't go to a dump. Pick a bar in a good neighborhood.

Part 3

Now we can get back to my time with Trinity and Tatum. I'll try to keep this short also. I know your time is limited. As I mentioned I told them to lead the way. I did do a decent job of keeping up with them. Of course I did have to watch that I didn't get to excited and get careless. It didn't matter if I was deep in one of them or someone was showing off her oral skills, when I felt I was getting close to exploding I would change what was happening and take a short break. Turn from being done to doing.

I licked and sucked more pussy that night than I normally get at home in two or three weeks of sex. Having two mouths working on my cock was unbelievable. That was when I would get so close to unloading. Getting blown and another licking my balls was another thrill that is hard to fathom.

Tatum had a thing about licking asses. Mine or Trinity's, it didn't seem to matter; she just liked to do it. It was great. I wonder if June might be willing. Maybe if I do her first?

Another thing I had never felt was a finger up inside me. First it was just a greasy finger rubbing back there. It felt real good so I didn't object. My cock was in Trinity's mouth when that greasy finger slipped up inside. I almost lost it when that happened.

Thinking back there were a number of times I almost lost control. I was fucking Tatum when Trinity squatted over her friends face and demanded to be licked. Later I was doing Trinity from behind when she had to service Tatum with her mouth.

By their squeals and cries I think both of them had three or four orgasms. I had two which kind of surprised me. I figured after the first one I was done for the night but a little rest, watching those two, and some tender loving care brought me back to life.

The night's finial act was the triangle. I was sucking Tatum's pus while she was doing the same to Trinity and Trinity was giving me my second and last orgasm. Damn that young woman was good and I believe she really enjoyed getting and swallowing my offering.

As I was staggering to the door they were asking when I would be back this way and I was expected to pay them a return visit. After kisses and hugs I promised to call in about six months.

The end

Thank you for spending your precious time reading this little tale. Your comments and votes are appreciated. It's good to hear what you might think about my style of writing. This is another tale that I think could be enhanced with some good art work.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers