All Comments on 'Trinity Ch. 02'

by Castis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
A good role model for our mothers and daughters

Love the way this slut insists she is on the high road. Wonder what she would consider the low road?

And she makes the assinine statement that she loves her husband more than ever before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pretty good

Nice series so far. You paint an interesting picture of their characters and their flaws. Shame Ela actually listened to Rob's advice and doesn't realize its one of the reasons the relationship fails. Hope part3 comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Self delusion knows no bounds

I enjoyed reading the other side of this story. It gave me new insights into why things turned out as they did.

Ela always struck me as being somewhat contemptious of Paul right from the begining in chapter 1.

Her protestations of loving him ring quite hollow. Oh, maybe she missed Paul's affection, and his way of making love, but she also wanted to experience the lust Robin inspired...though I really don't see the attraction she felt toward a self admitted rake.

Her concern about returning to Paul after her solo fling was mixed with the same contempt Robin had expressed to Paul as they left that morning. Taking Robin's advice about saying nothing simply completed her betrayal of Paul. This threesome was supposed to be fulfilling his fantasy, then ending. Instead it turned into an affair, and without open communication afterwards, she lost the chance to retain her marriage.

ironmikieironmikieabout 19 years ago
Sincere Vivid Memories

This entire series is an excellent first person vivid recall of sexual and intellectual adventurism. Having had a wonderfully sensual and sexual European female physician lover very similar to the main character, I can totally relate to this tale. By the way, I have also been the second guy in a faboulous threesome sharing his very orgasmic and insatiable wife. So all of this reads like a flashback of sorts for me in a very real personal way. Your writing is lucid, descriptive, exciting, yet clinically logical and analytical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
moron

Trobadour you and your isis friends are a continuos disgrace for this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cunt

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Wow. Disturbing and sexy. Excellent writing. I’m always amazed at how little attention much of the good writing on here gets. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous