Trinity Ch. 03 - Getting More Involved

Story Info
Maria wants to take a more active role within the trinity.
3.5k words
4.73
898
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers

You really should read chapter one for background but in summary, Maria (30) was straight and went on her first cruise with her sister after her boyfriend dumped her. Maria's younger sister Tina (28) is a confirmed lesbian top of the soft butch variety. They hook up with Donna (nearing 40) who is a singer on the ship, and they believe her to be another female lesbian top. In fact, she is a well-hung shemale and the three of them become the trinity.

*****

"I have an idea," Donna said as she tucked her cock into the mesh covering that concealed it from view. She was topless and her magnificent breasts swayed naturally as she reached out for a bra.

"What's your idea?" Tina said, stroking her sister's hair whose head was buried between her thighs.

"How do you fancy seeing if we can seduce a gay couple?" Donna said with a wicked grin.

"You mean like two guys?" Tina giggled. When Maria started to move her head as if she was going to contribute to the discussion Tina pushed her back down, "Just keep licking Sis, you need the practice," then yelped as Maria nipped her clit.

Donna went on, "Do you remember Ian and Alan the husband and husband couple from the LGBT plus meeting?" Tina nodded although, in reality, she wasn't totally sure. "Well Ian is 100% a bottom and although Alan is versatile he wants to bottom for a change." Tina was amazed at how much Donna knew about everybody and listened in awe as she continued, "So I was thinking we could help them out and fuck them both."

Tina was struggling to form a reply as Maria was driving her inexorably towards an orgasm.

Maria had adapted quickly to licking pussy under Tina's tutelage and was employed every technique she had been taught. She was tugging and teasing her clit, then licking shallow, then deep, varying the pressure and angles.

Gripping Maria's hair, Tina arched off the bed flooding into her sister's mouth as she climaxed.

Donna chuckled as she watched the performance and said softly as she left, "Meet me in the Crow's Nest bar after my last performance." She had deliberately held the door open as she spoke making sure that a passing couple could hear Tina orgasm.

*****

Maria and Tina were sitting in the Crow's Nest bar people watching and Tina nudged Maria and nodded to a couple of guys sitting in the corner.

"That's them I think," Tina hissed.

Maria studied the pair discreetly. There is something about gay men that when you look for it, the look becomes obvious. They are always that much better turned out, that little bit neater. There was nothing effeminate about either of them, but you just knew they were gay.

Donna strolled over to them and sitting down between them, started chatting enthusiastically. Within minutes they were laughing like old friends, and it was at that point Donna acted like she had spotted Tina and Maria for the first time and waved them over.

After introductions had been made Donna said, "Maria, perhaps you could settle an argument." Maria nodded and took a sip of her drink which she nearly spat out as Donna went on, "You have been fucked by men, women and shemales, which one is best?"

Maria was speechless and went bright red as Donna roared with laughter. "See I told you she wouldn't have an answer."

"Guess we will just have to find out for ourselves," Ian said.

"OK," said Alan, "but I want the real one first, been so long I think my ass is healing up."

It was obvious from the way Tina was grinning like a Cheshire Cat that she was also in on the plan and Maria was a little huffy as the five of them went back to Donna's cabin.

As they all started to strip off Alan said, "Just want to make it clear that neither Ian nor I do women." Then turning to Tina who was buckling up her harness added, "Apart from present circumstances."

"Well, maybe you could do a bit of sucking. I think that would be OK, after all, a mouth is a mouth and I can always close my eyes," Ian said as he turned to Maria and added, "No offence meant."

"Don't look at me for cock sucking," Tina laughed, "that's more Maria's department."

It was blatantly something that had been set up beforehand and the little play-acting was just for dramatic effect which wasn't improving Maria's temper any. Soon all four were naked apart from Maria who was sitting on the couch with her arms folded flicking through the channels on the TV.

"Are you not getting involved then Sis?" Tina laughed as she squeezed lube onto the strap-on.

"You have fun, you don't need me," Maria said getting to her feet and storming out of the cabin.

The four looked at each other and Ian broke the tension with, "Ooooooo get her. Now are we going to get fucked or not?"

Alan bent over at the waist and started to suck Donna's cock, "You are very hard," he muttered approvingly ignoring Maria's dramatic exit.

"Popped a little blue pill to make sure I can fuck you both," Donna laughed pushing his head down, making him choke a little. Turning to Ian she said, "now lube your husband's ass good, don't want him screaming too loudly when I fuck him do we?"

Ian started fingering his husband's ass as he husked, "Donna is going to fuck you good."

Alan would have replied but Donna had hold of his head and was enjoying the sound of his choking as she face fucked him. While he was gagging on Donna's cock Ian bent his head and started to tongue fuck his husband making him wet. Tina reached for the gel but Ian stopped his rimming and said, "Just gel the strap-on, my ass is already loaded."

Tina chuckled as she saw the cream starting to leak from Ian's ass and guessed that the pair must have had a session before meeting them in the Crow's nest. Putting a small amount of gel on the shaft Tina pushed it hard into Ian's ass making him moan into Alan's hole.

Donna pulled Alan around until he was bent over next to his husband and ran her cock over his wet hole.

"Do you want to get fucked like your husband is?" Donna growled as they both watched Tina slamming the strap-on in and out of Ian's ass.

"Mmmm she fucks harder than you...and I think she might even be bigger," Ian laughed.

"You slut," Alan said, "and I love you."

Donna drove her cock into Alan making him groan with pleasure, "Feels so good to have a cock in me."

"Now who's the slut?" Ian laughed and then had to brace himself as Tina drove in faster making him groan.

The two men were side by side and kissed passionately as they were both fucked. Donna looked at Tina and winked and the pair pulled out, swapped and were back in almost before they realised what was happening. Tina and Donna kept this up until the two men were screaming with pleasure

"I don't want seed all over our cabin, so which one of you two is closest?"

"I think I am," groaned Alan

"It must be me," moaned Ian

"It's not a competition," Tina laughed

Donna was in Alan and spun around until she was sitting on the bed and letting him lean against her started to ride her cock. Tina saw what Donna was doing so pulled Ian in front of the pair before pushing him forward so he could suck his husband's cock. It didn't take long before Alan cried out and pumped his seed into Ian's mouth.

"Didn't spill a drop," Ian giggled.

"You never do," laughed Alan, "that was great ladies thank you."

"We haven't finished yet," Donna said as the couples swapped to allow Ian to ride Tina's strap-on and Donna to push Alan's head onto Ian's cock. As Ian bounced up and down, the plastic phallus stimulating his prostate Donna groaned, "Feed him so I can breed him."

Alan sucked hard and was rewarded by a mouthful of his husband's seed. Almost before he had swallowed the last drop Donna jerked forward so hard that had Ian been still erect it would have choked him. He could feel the hot cum spurt into his bowels and with seed still dripping from his lips he kissed Ian hard.

"I love you, thank you for arranging this."

"You are welcome," Ian giggled, "now let's get back to our cabin, I want to lick you clean before it gets cold."

As the two men left the cabin Donna and Tina high-fived each other, "That was fun," Donna laughed.

"Yes it was," replied Tina, "We make a good team."

"Not really a team was it?" Maria said sullenly as she walked back into the cabin having seen the men leave.

"You could have got to suck a couple of cocks," Donna said then added with a smile, "You can suck this one if you want."

"I want to get more involved than that," Maria pouted.

Tina leapt to her feet and pulled her suitcase out from under the bed. After rummaging for a few minutes she let out a triumphant cry and held up a strap-on harness with a purple dildo attached. "Always be prepared is my motto so I packed a spare as a 'just in case'."

Tina helped her sister into the harness and Maria paraded around the cabin waggling her hips to make the plastic cock wave about.

"Right, I need to try this thing out, any volunteers?"

"Not me," Donna and Tina chimed in unison.

"Then let's go hunting," Maria giggled.

*****

"Perfect couple over there by the piano," Donna said as the three of them sat in the Crows Nest bar.

Maria and Tina discreetly studied the couple who were standing by one of the tall tables chatting with each other. They looked to be in their late twenties, or early thirties. He was a decent enough looking guy about six foot tall with short dark hair and frameless glasses. He was wearing a loose-fitting shirt, denim shorts and deck shoes. Although almost impossible to tell accurately, he seemed in good shape. His wife, or girlfriend, was a few inches shorter and had a pair of mid-calf yoga pants that looked to have been sprayed on as they revealed so much detail of her toned body. She had a pair of white trainers and a white crop top revealing a nice tight belly and a decent pair of breasts. Her light brown hair was drawn to a loose ponytail at the nape of her neck. In all, they looked like a normal average couple on holiday.

The sisters exchanged glances then Tina said quietly to Donna, "So what makes them perfect?" Then licked her lips as she added, "though I bet she has a sweetest tasting pussy."

"Firstly, they have stood close to every LBGT plus meeting not being involved but by their body language want to be. Secondly, they only have eyes for the group members and have tried to engage with some of the more butch-looking lesbians. Finally, the badges, you can't see them from here, but they are upside down pineapples, the swingers signal."

"So, what do we do now?" Maria said.

"Come and find out," Donna laughed as she stood and walked over to the couple.

When she got close, she turned to Maria and Tina and said, "See I told you the badges were pineapples." Then she turned to the couple and with a huge smile said, "I'm Donna, this is Tina, and this is Maria."

The man smiled back, "Hi I'm Justin and this is my wife Sara."

Sara smiled at each of them but when she saw Tina her eyes lit up and her nipples started to become visible under the material of her top.

"I run the LBGT plus meetings and have seen you close by, but you don't get involved, are you shy? There is nothing to be ashamed of," Donna said gently. "Tina is a full-blown lesbian, and she is training her sister Maria to be one as well." Donna paused for a moment before she added, "And I am...well let's just say...different."

Now it was Justin's eyes that lit up as he said with a slightly croaky voice, "How different?"

Maria laughed, "From experience, I can tell you substantially different, and also, I would say I am bi rather than the lesbian my sister would prefer.

The couple looked at each other and then nodded as Sara said, "Justin and I both turned 30 last month, we got married ten years ago after being childhood sweethearts. We have decided that we want to be more...adventurous and feel that the anonymity of a cruise is the perfect place to experiment and explore our desires."

Then they held hands as they looked at the Trinity and waited. Donna grinned broadly as she said, "Why don't we retire to my suite and discuss how adventurous you want to be."

When they arrived at the cabin Tina sat on the bed and Sara quickly sat next to her. Maria joined her sister and Donna and Justin sat on the couch.

"Adventurous covers a lot of things, perhaps a few more details might help." Maria said though it was obvious from the way Sara was looking at Tina what one of their desired 'adventures' was.

Sara blushed deeply and looked at Justin who cleared his throat nervously before he said, "Sara has never been with another woman."

Sara blushed but didn't resist when Tina draped an arm around her shoulders and casually began playing with her breasts as Justin continued. "She would also like to try double penetration."

Sara's face got even redder as Maria said softly, "Don't be embarrassed it's a very filling and wonderful feeling. "

"Have you?" Sara asked as Maria helped her off with her top revealing her firm unfettered breasts.

Maria nodded as she latched onto Sara's left nipple while Tina latched onto her right one.

"What about you?" said Donna, "You have talked about your wife's desires, what about yours?"

"I'm not sure you three ladies can help with that one, "Justin laughed as he watched his wife throw her head back and moan in pleasure.

"Oh I think you might be surprised how helpful I can be, "Donna said guessing what Justin wanted. Picking up his hand she placed it on her lap and looked at him.

"Is that real or a strap-on," Justin said hoarsely.

"Why don't we find out?" Donna said as she stood, pulling her dress over her head. Then hooking her panties down, she allowed her cock to spring into view drawing gasps from both Sara and Justin. "Is this what you want Donna asked as she watched Justin's eyes that were glued to her cock.

"Yes," was all Justin could groan and reached out to stroke Donna's cock, making it twitch. "I have never touched another cock before," he said as he caressed Donna's cock.

"What do you want?" Donna said as she moved her cock closer to Justin's mouth.

"Everything," he gasped.

"Do you want to suck it like the little slut you are?" Donna said as she rubbed the head of her cock across his lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum.

Maria released Sara's nipple and whispered in her ear, "Have you ever seen such an eager cock sucker as your husband." Sara let out a small noise and then groan loudly as Tina pushed two fingers deep into her soaking pussy.

"I think I'm going to fuck him now," Maria, said as she stood and buckled on the large strap-on. "first, though, I think you need to get it wet for your husband's ass."

As Sara sucked Maria's plastic cock she could see and hear Justin choking on Donna's cock as she grabbed his hair, and fucked his face. Maria wound her fingers into Sara's hair and started to repeat the action that Donna was taking making Sara cough and gag. As she did so Tina moved to between Sara's legs and started to lick around her own fingers that were deeply inserted.

"She tastes good," said Tina, breaking between licking.

"I think this is ready for your husband now," Maria said as she moved over to Donna and Justin.

Donna smiled as she saw Maria approach and pulled Andy to a position, so his ass was easily available to the advancing Maria.

"Pull your cheeks apart, and show Maria that you want cock in your ass," Donna said.

Maria saw Justin reach behind, and pull his cheeks apart and despite her nervousness, she spoke confidently, "Are you ready to be fucked?". It was more of a rhetorical question as Justin couldn't answer with his mouth and throat full. Maria didn't really care anyway what he might have said as she was going to fuck him anyway.

"Will you fuck me as I fuck Sara?" Justin groaned and a broad smile lit up the faces of Donna and Maria.

Tina lay on her back, gripping the base of the plastic cock, pointing it in the air ready for Sara to straddle. She smiled at her as she watched her swing, her leg over, her eyes blazing with lust. Sinking down on the shaft, she let out a contented sigh as she lent forward, pressing her breasts against Tina's. Tina reached round and pulled Sara's ass cheeks, apart in invitation to Justin to complete the double penetration.

Justin could feel his cock aching as he saw his wife's pussy full of the plastic strap-on and placed the head of his cock against her tiny anal bud. Pushing he heard her moan, but this seemed just to excite him more, so he drove his cock deeper into her body.

Sara was in heaven. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have two cocks inside of her albeit one of them was a strap-on. It still felt so good to have both filling her completely. She felt her husband, panting in her ear, as he started to fuck her ass slowly with long, deliberate strokes. Then he paused his actions, and she heard him make a small whimper.

Justin had felt the tightness of his wife's ass, made even tighter by the strap-on dildo that Tina had inserted deep into her pussy. Then he realised that Maria was standing behind him, and felt the tip of her dildo against his ass. Without thought, he immediately reached behind, and pulled his cheeks, apart in open invitation, wanting to feel the penetration of the plastic cock as he fucked his wife.

Maria saw the wanton invitation and slammed the Femme cock in as fast and deep as she could. Grabbing Justin's hips she started to fuck him vigorously, driving him deeper into his own wife's ass, which in turn pushed her onto the strap-on that Maria's sister was wearing

Donna had moved around to above the heads of Tina, Sara, and Justin holding her cock in her hand in invitation. Tina turned her head away, having no desire, but Sara and Justin tried to suck and share Donna's cock between them.

Maria felt the power running through her as she drove into Justin's ass. Although the only sensation was through the base of the strap-on rubbing against her clit it felt good. Justin cried out as he pumped his seed into his wife's bowels, his ass burning from the prolonged assault.

"I need to cum," growled Donna.

Maria went to pull out of Justin's ass but found Donna had moved behind her. Her pussy was covered by the base plate of the strap-on but that wasn't stopping Donna. Maria felt the familiar jab of a cock being pushed in her ass, its passage eased by the amount of lubrication from Justin and Sara's mouths.

A daisy chain was formed with Donna driving into Maria's ass forcing Maria into Justin who in turn was still embedded in his wife. With a growl Donna unloaded, her seed embedded deep before collapsing onto Maria's back.

As they all slowly recovered their breathing Tina said from the bottom of the pile, "fucking hell you lot are heavy."

They all dissolved into laughter as they untangled from each other.

*****

After Justin and Sara had left the three of them sat around naked.

"Do you feel you are involved enough now?" Tina asked as she idly stroked her sister's nipples.

"Yes," smiled Maria, "but I didn't realise how much work went into it, my thighs are aching."

"No pain, no gain," Tina laughed, "You need to get more practise."

"I do have an idea," Maria said deep in thought, 'I want to see if I can pick up on my own."

"OK," laughed Donna, "Who's your target?"

"Have no idea," Maria giggled as she rolled off the bed. "Now I need a shower before dinner, it's formal night this evening."

Edited by RF Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,761 Followers