Trio - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue pensively considered the question and furrowed her brow for what felt like an eternity to Ed. "I haven't really considered this until now. You can tell by how long it took me to answer. On one hand, I understand your need to be reminded of how sexually superior my bulls are, how only they can truly please me. I am really starting to understand your sexually charged emotional masochism. And to be honest, the thought of being black-owned is hot as fuck. I'm wet just thinking about it. Since you gifted me total freedom of sexual expression, I have never felt more powerful, more confident. And being empowered to restrict you further increases my power. I won't let it go to my head, but the power rush is exhilarating. I'll not lie. On the other hand, it is my duty to honor your needs. You give me everything. In my love for you, I can give you no less. You need sexual release. We just need to be creative and find something that works for both of us. There is no script we must follow."

Ed squeezed his wife's hands, looking deep into her eyes. "You are so understanding, so accepting of me. How could I ever need more?" he asked in earnest.

Sue smiled, breaking the soberness of the moment. "You flatter me, honey. It is me who does not deserve you. What other man could give me both the rock-solid emotional stability and the safety you provide and the encouragement to seek limitless excitement, adventure, and variety. Whatever happens, I know you are there for me. You can rest assured that I will do everything I can to meet your needs. Now, back to your earlier question, yes, you need to be denied what is rightfully black-owned. But you need controlled release, yielding to me the power to decide how and when you are allowed release. This will transfer the last of your sexual agency to me. Does this sound hot to you? I think I could get into that. But it would require that you have total trust in me, trust that I know what's best for you, trust that in my love for you I will provide what you need."

"Yes," Ed replied resolutely, not pausing a beat. "I have total trust in you, honey. And, yes, a lovingly controlled release sounds wonderful. I already worship at the feet of my goddess, a goddess whose power increases which each powerful black bull who seeds her. I want to be totally consumed by the loving embrace of your awesome power. To feel its burning warmth, to feel its safety. What do you have in mind?" He gripped her hands tighter.

"Your total trust in me only deepens my love for you, honey. You don't know how much that warms my heart. This is so exciting. I think this will benefit both of us so much. We will have to come up with rules or conditions. To begin with, you need my approval to masturbate to completion. There will be no ejaculation unless I approve. And when you cum, you must describe for me in detail the visions and scenarios you envisioned to get you off, no matter how filthy or depraved. If we are together, you describe this in realtime as you masturbate. If we are apart, you tell me as soon as we can talk with each other. And, of course, I will share details of how my bulls please me, how they make me feel. Does this sound good so far?"

"Absolutely. I love it," Ed agreed emphatically. "Will I be allowed to touch you as I masturbate?"

"Yes, I would not deny you touch. That is too elemental for human bonding. And I enjoy it too. You can continue to eat my ass, worship my feet, or eat my pussy if we are together when you're allowed to cum. And we can kiss, of course, especially if a bull recently came in my mouth. I would enjoy that. And if you're allowed to penetrate my black-owned pussy or ass, you would use a condom except on only very special occasions. Of course, I want to give you another child in maybe a year. Then I could come off birth control so you can breed me. As soon as I'm pregnant, I would be black-owned again. How does this sound. Is this going too far?"

"Oh, fuck no," Ed consented passionately. "This is why I trust you so much. You know exactly what I need, maybe even better than me." Ed turned his head to the living room. "I think I heard Dillan. He must be awake." They stood and embraced tightly. "Hey, changing the subject. You mentioned in your text you have a great idea for tomorrow. Something about how we can make this occasion special. What are you thinking about?"

Sue smiled, proud of her idea. "Yeah, I thought of something hot. I think you'll love it. Remember that we decided I'd get an IUD put in since I sometimes forget to take the pill. Well, my OB/GYN appointment is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. What do you think about us inviting Shawn to come along? And then we can see if he's free for dinner tomorrow evening to consummate our trio."

Ed broke into a huge grin. "You're so fucking amazingly hot! Do you know that?" he said, hugging his goddess even tighter, reveling in the aura of her power.

III.

Shawn scrolled through the streaming options on the TV mounted to the wall. The living room in his small apartment, one of hundreds of bland uninspiring identical boxes in his complex, was cramped. The furniture was also oversized for the small space. Nothing caught his interest on TV. Tricia lay stretched out on the sofa, her head is in his lap. She had dropped by within twenty minutes after he arrived home from work, a day of driving a parcel delivery truck. He eerily felt as though she had had lay in wait to pounce as soon as he arrived home. For the past few years, Tricia had been his off-and-on girlfriend, recently more on than off. They actually grew up in the same neighborhood and had known each other since middle school. They first struck up a platonic friendship on the school bus they rode daily. Also, Tricia's mom and his mom, Nadine, are good friends. Shawn and Tricia had been together long enough to be quickly reaching a point at which they needed to commit to something long-term or break it off. Shawn, ever more acutely aware of the weight of the imminent deadline, was tormented with ambivalence.

Tricia is a pretty young petite black woman with a nice body, straight hot-combed black hair, a beautiful smile, and smooth dark mocha skin. She doesn't have any striking features evoking primal lust, but she's fit, toned, and athletic. By high school, she and Shawn had lost their virginity to each other, hooking up for irregular convenient booty calls, both keeping their options open. Over the past year, Tricia had begun showing up at his apartment more often. She had also been staying overnight more frequently. And lately, she had even begun leaving shampoo, lotions, and other personal effects in his bathroom. The signals were crystal clear. She was passively aggressively marking her territory, challenging him to outright reject her or commit. The passive pressure left Shawn feeling somewhat resentful although he knew she was not wrong. People their age had to either shit or get off the pot. Families had to be made, or not. Terrifying life-changing decisions await that will permanently alter the trajectories of their lives.

Tricia is unquestionable sexy, making it hard for he and his boundless libido to turn down a ready booty call. Nevertheless, he felt squeezed. That gave him pause, if only briefly. If that wasn't enough, his mother was also pressuring him to settle down. Shawn is 24, handsome, and powerfully built. His chiseled body is ripped with sharply defined muscles. He's hung, swinging ten inches of thick black cut cock. Adding even more to his appeal, he has a stable union job with good benefits and a retirement plan. He's also financially responsible, focusing on the future, refusing to blowing money on shit he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't even fucking like. He actually resents many of his peers who proudly parade bling. Bling in his eyes is nothing more than a badge of insecurity. He's a catch for any woman who is not aspiring for wealth and esteemed status, and he knows it. Tricia is only one of many women on the prowl for him, ready to pounce and lock him down into family life. Highly pursued by the ladies, a young man with his qualities could be easily forgiven for succumbing to arrogance. Yet Shawn remained modest and courteous, true to his sound upbringing. He proudly defied all negative stereotypes of young black men.

Shawn's phone pinged with a new text. He picked up the phone, scrolling up to unlock it. It was from Sue: "Can't wait for you to nut in my married white pussy. Ed's super excited, too. Let's make tomorrow special. Want to join me and Ed at the OB/GYN's office? I'm scheduled to get an IUD put in. It would be hot for us to do it together. Here's a pic Ed asked me to send you. He says he's ready for you to own his wife's pussy. I'm thinking about you, baby." His phone pinged again as the pic came through. It was Sue's perfectly round white ass, her black booty shorts riding up her ass as she bent over the back of her sofa.

Tricia turned her head to look up at Shawn. "Who's that, boo?"

"Just one of my boys," he answered in his powerful baritone. He already felt guilty about lying although he and Tricia had made no commitments to each other.

Tricia didn't have his phone passcode, but he deleted the texts after saving the photo to his cloud account. Although he tried to put Sue's texts out of mind, his cock began to swell. And packing that much dick, it was impossible to hide an erection. With Tricia's head on his lap, she would feel his growing cock any second. Thinking quickly, he palmed her ass. She would think the hard-on is for her.

On cue, Tricia felt his fat cock stiffening under her. "Mmm, boo. That feels good." She propped herself up, lowering the waistband of his athletic pants, freeing his thick dick, the heat and sexy masculine scent making her thirsty for his tool. Shawn's erect dick is a marvel, pulsing with thick veins snaking and branching along its massive shaft. Sitting atop that thick shaft is a mouthwateringly perfect shiny fat helmet-shaped head, the urethral opening glistening with pre cum. Stroking it to it's full glory, Tricia was unable to wrap her fingers fully around its girth. Stroking him to full mast, Tricia leaned over, taking its head in her mouth.

"That's it, girl. Get on that dick," Shawn commanded in a soft baritone. He snaked his hand down her back inside the back of her pants, stroking her ass, palming it, working his fingers down into her crack. His hard-on was for Sue, but Tricia wouldn't know the difference.

Shawn and Tricia appear to be a perfect match. He's comfortable with her. They can talk endlessly. He has been friends with her so long that he has almost developed a sense of brotherly obligation toward her. And there are no real complaints about their sex life, although it doesn't compare to the spark Sue lights in his loins. Although he gets on well with Tricia, Sue has opened his eyes to another world. Another world from which he thinks he may never return. Thanks to Sue and Ed, his already nascent taste for white women was developing into an insatiable desire for freaky white girls. He was also beginning to enjoy his newfound power over a white couple. And given the high demand for black bulls by white couples, he could easily multiply his power and pleasure. The absolute inversion of the racial power dynamics woven into the fabric of the nation for hundreds of years was profound and not lost on him. And the respect they accorded him, the genuine interest in him as a person, and their concern for meeting his needs was mind blowing. And their desire for his sexual dominance was becoming addictive. He knew what he should do, what he was expected to do by social convention: settle down and begin planning a family. But his dick and heart wanted different. Was it even possible to have both? At this moment, here with Tricia, all he could think about is how bad he wanted a freaky married white girl. Sensible? Fuck no. Exciting? Hot as hell? Motherfucking yes!

Shawn rested his hand atop Tricia's head as she bobbed up and down, taking in only the first five inches. "That's good, baby. Show me how you can get nasty with it." he directed, putting more pressure on her head. Compared to Sue, Tricia was much more conservative, wanting to suck and fuck like a saint rather than a visceral animal. He tested Tricia to see if she could pick up her game. She increased the pace, tightening her mouth on his cock head and shaft, flitting her tongue along the sensitive underside. She made a good effort, but was not in the same league with Sue. By now, Sue would be gagging herself on his cock, pushing her limits. She would be coaxing the cum deep from his balls with direct submissive beguiling eye contact. She would cup his balls, maybe even gently massage his perineum and asshole. She would encourage him to face-fuck her. She would make him feel a king. That girl loved to fuck. She was a freak. No question about it. And he couldn't get a fucking enough of it.

"Let's get down on the floor. I need to get this dick up in you," he said, sex dripping from his deep voice. He lifted her up in his strong arms, carrying her to the other side of the coffee table and placing her on the floor. "Get on your hands and knees, boo. I want to hit that shit from behind."

Excited and aroused, Tricia eagerly complied. She striped off her pants and panties and got down on all four. She arched her back and wiggled her ass. On his knees behind her, Shawn reached down to massage her clit and rub her wet pussy lips.

"Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. This big dick got that pussy wet," he rumbled. He rubbed his fat hard cock head across her clit and labia, up and down. Massaging her clit with his cock head a few more passes, he plunged deep into her pussy. Being a petite woman, it looked like his fat ten inch cock would split Tricia in two. Amazingly, her pussy opened effortlessly, hungrily swallowing his cock. She moaned with pleasure, taking her man deep, his cock bumping her cervix, gripping his dick with her pussy. Shawn tilted his head back, closed his eyes. He thought of Sue. Grabbing Tricia's hips tight, he pumped her hungry pussy with abandon. He thrusted hard, but with eyes closed tight he only thought of Sue, thought of taking her bareback for the first time tomorrow night. As he visualized blowing his load in Sue, he bottomed out in Tricia's pussy. With his cock head against her cervix, his cock pulsed convulsively, painting her cervix with his thick hot seed. In concert with Shawn, Tricia also reached the edge and plunged into a powerful orgasm. As he exploded, he could only think of how much he wished he were unloading in Sue. With the waves of euphoric orgasmic pleasure finally subsiding, he felt guilty as fuck.

Tricia pulled away, rolling over onto her back. She looked contentedly up at Shawn. She was proud of the passion she thought she had elicited from her man. She felt a warmth from the inside out, thinking she wielded the power to kindle so much passion in her man. Passion that would surely bring him to closer commit to her as she so desired. "Did you like that, boo?" she asked. "I love it when you take me that hard."

With those words, Shawn was suddenly enveloped in a dark cloud of guilt. He had just used this lovely woman to get his rocks off while he fantasized about Sue. Tricia deserved better. Even so, not even five minutes later when his post-nut clarity dissipated, his thoughts inevitably drifted back to Sue.

IV.

It was miserably hot in the Carolina mid-summer heat. And the humidity was stifling, a typical summer day in the urban South. Sue felt sweat running down between her breasts, down across her bellybutton to the waistband of her short tight skirt. She and Ed waited in the OB/GYN's office parking lot in Ed's fifteen year old pickup truck. Ed had just came from work and was still in his work clothes. Sue didn't have time to make it home to change either. She was still in one of her sexy altered home health aide uniforms: short dark gray form-fitting skirt and tight white blouse. The truck's air conditioner had recently broken, so they sat with the windows down and sweated it out. Sue sat sideways in the cab, her back against the door, her feet in Ed's lap. Ed had removed her shoes and surreptitiously sucked her sweaty toes when the coast was clear, worshipping his goddess's feet as she awaited her bull. This had become a favorite ritual of theirs, like so many others. The scenario this afternoon, publicly accompanying his cuckoldress and her bull to the OB/GYN was so arousing that he'd had a hard-on most of the day.

"Is this hot as fuck, or what?" Sue asked. She was giddy with anticipation. "My heart's pounding and I have butterflies. And my pussy's getting so wet thinking about Shawn driving up soon." She pulled her toe free from Ed's mouth and grabbed his hand, pulling it to her crotch. "Here. Feel. Feel how hot and wet I am for Shawn, honey." She looked him in the eyes. "I love you so much. How is it even possible I can have you and my bulls, too? You're so incredible, honey," she said in earnest.

Before Ed could answer, Shawn rounded the corner in his package delivery truck. He crossed the parking lot and pulled into the spot beside them, his driver side door facing the passenger door on Ed's truck where Sue sat. The sliding door of the truck was locked in the open position for the hot weather, leaving Shawn's buff body in full view right across from Sue. He was in work boots, tight brown shorts, and tight brown short-sleeve uniform shirt, accentuating his bulging muscles. Looking up at him, Sue's eyes were drawn to his dark smooth thickly muscled hairless calves and quads, muscled in high definition. Looking farther up, her eyes locked onto his massive biceps, stretching the seems of the short-sleeve shirt. Shawn had moisturized his arms and legs, leaving them shining, further highlighting his muscle definition. Finally, Sue's eyes rested on his handsome brawny face. Their eyes locked. His hair was shaved tight on the sides and back with about 2.5 inches left on the top. Instead of a flat-top, Shawn had spiked it. Sue's heart fluttered. Her pussy flooded.

Shawn looked over at Ed, nodding in acknowledgement. Ed smiled and raised a hand in greeting. Sue slid her feet back into her shoes and hopped out. Crossing to Shawn, she stepped up on his door step. Now eye level, she planted a deep kiss on his mouth, probing her tongue deep, grabbing the back of his head, pulling him tight. His cologne smelled heavenly. She took his left hand and guided it around to feel her ass. A woman exiting her car nearby did a double-take, huffing, and hurriedly walked away in a tizzy of righteous indignation.

Sue broke the kiss and leaned back a few inches. "I'm so glad to see you, baby. Thanks for playing along with my little fantasy. But isn't this so exciting? Isn't this just hot as fuck? I've been giddy all afternoon, We're both so glad you came." She beamed and leaned back in to hug him tight. "Have you had a good day, baby?" she asked.

"I'm cool," Shawn answered. "I've got some shit going on, but its all good. Yeah, exciting doesn't even begin to describe it. This is some freaky wild shit. You get big bonus points for creativity." He gave Sue's ass cheek a squeeze as she placed her hand on his crotch, feeling his growing bulge. Ed had gotten out of his truck and walked between the truck and van to stand behind Sue. Shawn looked past Sue to Ed standing a couple of steps paces behind.              

"How's it going man?" Shawn asked Ed, his smile beaming.

"I'm good, man. Glad you came. Serious. I agree with you, Sue's earned some serious bonus points with this one." He laughed.

"We're going to be late," Sue broke in. "Come on, let's get inside." Sue pulled Shawn down from his van. Standing side by side, she wrapped her arm tight around his waist. Arms around each other, they walked into the OB/GYN clinic together. Ed followed a few steps behind, marveling at the alluring sight of Sue and Shawn together, publicly displaying their intimacy. Sue's wide hips swung. Her prominent butt cheeks jiggled through her skirt. Her calf muscles flexed sexily. By her side, Shawn's back was incredibly wide in contrast, his thick arms so strong. His powerful calf muscles flexed in rhythm to hers as they walked together. They looked so right together. The skin contrast was mesmerizing.