Trio - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn looked down at the beautiful woman on her knees before him, kneading his balls, stroking his cock, her ample breasts swaying. "I wouldn't want it any other way," he began. "Believe it or not, I also need connection. Actually, Ed mentioned it at the OB/GYN's office today. He said he wants that, too. I agree with him. An emotional bond will turn up the heat. Make it more intense. He mentioned that he regretted that you kept Darryl at a distance out of fear to getting too attached. That it ended up making Darryl feel objectified. That developing deeper emotional connections is the only way to maintain long-term relationships with regular bulls."

Hearing that Ed had already advocated for them to share a close bond sent a shower of warmth coursing through her body. An intense wave of gratitude hit her, gratitude for her husband for being so solicitous to her needs. A warmth rose from the deep level of security Ed afforded her. This warmth evoked a need to shed any remaining inhibitions and fuck. To fuck raw and nasty in wild abandon.              

Sue spit on his cock again, kept stroking it, stroking with special attention to the thick head as she knelt before him. "I want nothing more than to please you, baby. To make you nut harder than ever before," she said, locking her eyes with his. "I want to learn to take your black cock down my throat. I have never throated a cock this large. Will you train me? I don't expect it to be easy. And I don't expect you to take it easy on me. But it would be so sexy, such a gift for you if you could face fuck me with the full length of your cock, bottoming out in my throat, your nuts resting on my chin or nose." Sue looked submissively into his eyes as she stroked his thick tool. She saw a spark of passion and lust ignite in her beautiful powerful black bull's eyes.

She leaned in to take his shiny circumcised cock head in her mouth, taking in the first few inches of his shaft. She gripped his taught cock head tight with her mouth, working her tongue along the tender underside. She grabbed his legs for leverage and support, pushing her head down on his cock, taking him to the back of her throat. She began bobbing, up and down, feeling his heartbeat through the thick veins on his shaft, smelling and tasting his lust. Shawn moaned in encouragement.

She pulled back to catch her breath. "Grab the base of my ponytail. Hold tight and face fuck me, baby," she entreated, her eyes beckoning him. "Go slow at first. Push into my throat. Find where you trigger my gag reflex and then try to push a bit farther, repeat with each stroke. Make me take it, baby. Use my throat. I'll tap out when I need a break."

"Oh shit. Now we're getting somewhere. Goddammit girl, you hot!" Shawn exclaimed, his heat rising. As instructed, he grabbed the base of her ponytail, holding her tightly by the back of her head. Instead of shoving his cock back in her mouth as expected, he pulled it free of her mouth and slapped her face hard with it, the full ten inches and heft of thick shaft stinging her face. "Tell me what you want," he barked.

The passion she ignited in her man delighted her, fulfilled her. How validating as a woman to elicit such need and passion in such a sexy man. "Feed me that cock, baby!" she cried out.

"Louder!" Shawn demanded, smacking her face hard again with his turgid cock.

"Fuck my face, baby!!" she cried out louder, loud enough Ed to hear across the house. She reached down to rub her erect clit, moaning with pleasure, her pussy dripping in anticipation, aching to be filled with Shawn's throbbing hard black cock.

Shawn plunged his thick black cock back into her open hungry mouth, her pretty white face in beautiful contrast to his ebony cock, here eyes wide, reaching the back of her throat. He pushed farther, triggering her first gag reflex. She urged him on, nodding vigorously, grabbing his ass for support. Encouraged, he pushed his fat cock past her tonsils into her throat. He felt Sue gag, saw tears well up, then run down her cheeks. She urged him on, overcoming her gag reflex, tilting her head back. In a final push, he thrust the remainder of his cock down her throat. Sue hummed, moaned, and squeezed his ass hard, triumphant in taking all his manhood. Shawn grabbed both sides of her head, locked eyes with her, and pumped her throat several strokes, his heavy balls slapping her chin. She needed air, so he reluctantly pulled out.

"Goddammit, woman! You're fucking hot!" he cried out. "I was about to bust a nut. I never had a woman who can throat my dick like that. You a freak, girl. I love it." He stroked her cheek tenderly with the back of his fingers. "Was that too far? Is that what you need?" he asked with care.

"I'm glad you like that, baby. It makes me feel good to give you something special. No, not too far at all. And, yes, that's exactly what I need," Sue responded, sitting back on her heels, her sexy round white ass and thick thighs further inflaming Shawn's lust.

"Good. I'm not done with your throat yet. Back on your knees," he commanded authoritatively, reveling in the authority conferred so willingly to him. "You want to be owned? This is what being owned feels like." He took her head in both hands. She opened her mouth wide to accept her king. Cock in hand, he pushed his full thick ten inches down her throat, steady and slow, pausing to let her adjust. "You ready to show me you're my bitch?" he asked. She nodded in consent, her eyes wide, her red lips stretched impossibly wide around his shaft, her king buried balls deep in her throat. She never felt so full, so owned. She loved it. Her pussy gushed. Shawn pumped her throat with force, owning his bitch. Owning her the way she so badly needed. To relieve tension, she vigorously frigged her clit. On his final thrust before pulling out to give her air, Sue convulsed into a powerful orgasm as she worked her clit, the endless euphoric waves leaving her trembling and breathless.

Finally, free of the grip of her blissful orgasm, she opened her eyes to look back up at Shawn. "I'm sorry, baby. I meant to wait until blew your load in me for my first orgasm tonight. I got so hot with you fucking my throat that I couldn't help myself."

"What the fuck you talking about, girl? You get your nut when you can. I get off on making my girl cum." Shawn admonished playfully. "It gets me worked up to see you getting off so hard on this dick. You should see how hot you look on your knees, me fucking your face deep and hard, your big tits bouncing, your fine white ass bouncing."

"Thank you, baby," she replied. "But my pussy is so thirsty for your big dick right now. I want you to cum in my throat later tonight, but my pussy is on fire, so wet. I can't wait anymore." Sue stood and turned her back to him.

Shawn reached around to feel the heft of her breasts in his hands, bouncing them gently, rubbing her nipples with his index fingers. Anxious to fuck, he released her breasts, squatting to survey his conquest from top to bottom. In a deep squat, his hard cock upright, he reached up to trace the outlines of her wide hips with his large rough hands, admiring her curves. Leaning forward, he nuzzled his face into the cleft between between her white bubble ass cheeks. He moved his nose up and down her crack. Sue spread her cheeks, encouraging him.

"That's it, baby," she said. "Enjoy my ass. It's yours. Anytime. I mean it. I'm really pleased you like my ass."

Encouraged, Shawn rubbed his face deeper in her crack, relenting to his deep rising primal urges. Needing more, he stood, turning Sue around to face him. He leaned down for a deep mouth kiss, their tongues dancing. He reached around her back, grabbing her ass with one hand, kneading the firm round white flesh with his strong black hand. With the other, he slid his hand down her smooth tight flat belly to her labia. He paused, tracing teasing circles around her clit, finding the tip of the nub, rubbing in gentle circles. Moving his fingers down farther, he dipped his middle and ring fingers in her hungry pussy. Sue moaned and embraced him tight.

She gently broke away to speak. "We're both so worked up now, baby. Don't worry about holding back with your first load. Just go with it. You can take you time and nut in me as many times as you can later tonight." She grabbed his cock, stroking its length, squeezing its head before each downstroke. "First, I want to ask for a favor. Please feel free to say no if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Yeah, sure. Anything. What you got on your mind?" he said, curious.

She continued, her hand still slowly stroking his cock. "As we discussed earlier, power exchange sets cuckoldry apart from other non-monogamous relationships. As the ultimate validation of the power exchange, I would like Ed to clean your first nut from my pussy with his mouth. It would signify Ed's ultimate surrender of his sexual dominion in our marriage to you, the far sexually superior man. And for me, it would signify Ed's total and boundless commitment to my needs and my sexual freedom. We call it creampie eating. It's very important for both of us. You may even find the ritual empowering for you, affirming your sexual primacy. What do you think? Ed would leave the room after he's done eating my creampie, of course, to give us privacy."

Shawn pursed his lips and exhaled slowly, digesting what she just laid on him. "Damn, girl. You a freak. That's something new for sure." He looked down into her piercing green eyes, down at her white fingers gently stroking his cock, down at her heavy breasts swaying. "I'm game. Sounds pretty hot," he answered with a curious smile. "And Ed's cool with this, right? Not doing anything against his will?" he asked, concerned.

"Thank you, baby" Sue answered appreciatively. She smiled, her hand stroking his cock, looking up at him as kneaded her ass cheek and fingered her pussy. "I'm relieved. I was afraid you'd say no. And, yes, Ed's totally cool with this. We talked everything over. And once we consummate our trio, any time you're here, this bed is for you and me. Ed must serve you and take the guest bedroom, totally yielding to your sexual dominance. Also, anything you and I do sexually is decided exclusively between you and me. Ed has no say. Ed knows I need you. He sees it as his duty to honor my needs. And I love him dearly for it."

No longer able to restrain himself, Shawn took his fingers from her pussy and pushed her firmly onto the bed, back first. As he crawled atop her, Sue kept a tight hold on his throbbing black cock. He leaned down to kiss her, kneading one of her breasts. Her long thick nipples sprang to life. Moving down, he took a nipple in his mouth, softly suckling and nibbling. As he suckled her nipple, Sue pulled his cock toward her pussy.

"Don't tease me anymore, baby. I can't take it anymore," she whispered in his ear. "I need you in me. Now." She pulled his cock vigorously toward her swollen vulva, rubbing the thick shiny black cock head along its length. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck your bitch. Fuck your bitch hard. Please," she implored. She brought her knees to her chest. Raising her pelvis, she pulled Shawn's cock harder toward her hungry hole. Shawn resisted the urge to plunge. "Tell me I'm your bitch, baby," she whispered loudly in his ear. "Let me hear I'm your bitch. Tell me what a dirty nasty bitch I am." She rubbed his fat cock head on her clit. With her free arm, she reached around his broad back, pulling him toward her. She inhaled deeply, drinking in his scent. She whispered in his ear, pulling his cock into her pussy, squeezing his back. "Fill me with your seed, baby. Bust your nut in me."

Unable to further restrain himself, Shawn sank his full black ten inches into Sue's greedy married white pussy. Bottoming out, bumping her cervix, he took a deep breath, locking eyes with her. "Good God, you're a hot bitch," he said, intense passion on his breath. "You're my bitch, girl. My bitch!" he said with resounding force. The thick girth of his black cock stretched her pussy wide, rubbing her clit down the entire length of each plunging stroke, nothing Ed could ever give her. She was already of the verge of her second orgasm of the night, the waves slowly building on the horizon.

Slowly, he began pumping her cunt, his bare black cock slick with her overflowing juices. Bareback, Sue felt every vein on his throbbing cock, the skin-on-skin friction much more amplified. Unlike with Ed, the thickness of his cock rubbed her clit deliciously with each stroke, freeing her from the need to work it with her fingers while fucking. Sue pulled her knees in tight to her chest, taking his cock deep. Reaching back, she grabbed his tight shiny black ass cheeks, pulling him into her with all her strength. Her white fingers and red nails tight on his black ass creating the most exquisite image.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, baby. I'm your bitch!" With each downstroke, Sue thrusted her pelvis to meet him. "Pump it, baby. Own it, baby. Own my pussy. Don't hold back. She pulled him tighter. "Fill me with your hot seed. Blow that load in me, baby. Fuck my married white pussy. Fuck me with that big black dick energy!" Sue felt his cock swelling larger and harder with each stroke. He was close. She wrapped her legs tight around him, pulling his ass in even stronger with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck!" Shawn screamed with a booming baritone, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. He grunted loudly, pumping faster, pumping deeper. Boom! He bottomed out against her cervix. Holding her tight, his cock pulsed uncontrollably, draining his heavy black balls into her married pussy. His cock continued twitching as they locked mouths in a deep kiss, devouring each other.

With Shawn bottomed out, his cock pulsing, Sue felt the incredible sensation of her sexy black bull pumping her full of his hot seed, painting her cervix with its warmth, a sensation for which she'd longed. Feeling his hot seed, Sue also tripped over the precipice into the euphoric abyss, succumbing to wave after wave of orgasm from head to toe, holding Shawn with all her might, losing herself to uncontrollable muscle spasms, leaving her legs trembling for several seconds.

VII.

"Come," the text from Sue said.

Ed had managed to wash up Dillan, put him to bed, and tidy up the kitchen. He sat in his recliner in the living room attempting to check his social media feeds while Sue and Shawn fucked. He was so amped up with cuck angst, the powerful conflicting emotions that on balance were so immeasurably gratifying, that he may as well have been trying to read an alien language. The intense emotions totally blocked all reading comprehension skills, relegating him to staring at the screen blankly. On one hand, he was thrilled that his wife was experiencing such ecstatic pleasure, that she had found another man who could provide for her sexually what he never could, that he possessed the heart of such a sexually powerful woman. His heart swelled with compersion. On the other hand, he was beset with his own inadequacy and fear of possibly losing his queen. With Sue's text, the anxiety vaporized. His heart thumped in excitement. His stomach tumbled with butterflies.

Ed knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in, honey," Sue called. "Come to the other side of the bed." She patted the side of the bed opposite Shawn.

He stepped through the door, closing it softly behind him. The room was hot and stuffy, the smell of steamy hot sex so arousing. Sue lay diagonally across the bed on her back, her knees raised, her head on the corner by which Shawn stood, his semi-hard black cock hanging by her head. In the orange glow of the lamp, his sculpted muscular body glistened from sweat as he fondled one of her breasts. Shawn's heavy creampie oozed slowly from her freshly fucked pussy. With Ed watching, Sue turned her head to Shawn's cock, taking its head in her mouth, tenderly sucking it to bring him back to full erection.

"Good God it smells good in here. The smell of hot fucking," Ed said, standing by the opposite side of the bed. "And you look so fucking sexy together. And look at the size of that cock." Ed remarked, looking down at Shawn's amazing thick hard black cock as his wife loving sucked it. He was conscious not to say too much. This was Sue's and her bull's time. He was here as a guest.

"Yeah, man," Shawn replied. "She gets off on it. Says she likes how thick it is. Likes how it rubs up on her clit while I dig deep in that shit. Likes how I can bump that cervix." Sue nodded and hummed in agreement, Shawn's cock still in her mouth.

Sue stopped sucking and turned to Ed, her hand still on Shawn's cock, stroking its length softly. "Oh my God, honey. Shawn's already made me cum twice, both times harder than I've ever cum with you. And when Shawn blew his load in me, it was even better than I fantasized. He's such a heavy cummer. He totally flooded my hole. When I felt him filling me, I swear my orgasm almost paralyzed me. I convulsed in ecstasy for at least a minute." She reached her hand out to grab Ed's. "I love you so much, honey. I love you for gifting me this freedom, this pleasure." She squeezed his hand and continued. "Before Shawn came in me, I asked his permission to feed you his creampie. He agreed. Before any more of his nut leeks out, get down here between my thighs and lick me clean, honey." She released his hand and patted the bed lovingly. She continued stroking Shawn's cock with the other.

Without a word, Ed positioned himself between her thighs. She placed her hand on top of his head. "That's it, baby. Lick my man's seed from me. Dig your fingers in my pussy to get it all. Suck out Shawn's seed, honey. Taste it. Totally surrender to Shawn's sexual dominance over your wife." Sue pushed his face harder into her pussy and gyrated her hips.

Ed drank in the enrapturing smell and taste of his wife's freshly fucked pussy, hungrily lapping and sucking up Shawn's seed. Digging his tongue deep and hungrily into her hole, he reached a pocket of Shawn's nut. He sucked it into his mouth, rolled his tongue around it, savoring the salty flavor. Swallowing deeply, Ed completed the consummation of their trio. Euphoric from the intimate bond just cemented between their trio, he dug in for more, anxious to show his wife and her bull his acceptance, his approval, his submission to their union and their desire.

Sue pushed her husband's head hard into her pussy. "Yes, baby. Show Shawn and me how much you need this." Further encouraged, Ed quickly flicked his tongue around the hard nub of her clit, driving her wild.

Sue turned to Shawn as Ed went down on her. She cradled his heavy balls in the palm of her hand. "Why don't you let Ed see how you can own a white bitch, baby? Show him how you own his wife. Show him how you can dominate me, how I submit to your power. Face fuck me, baby. Blow a load down my throat. Let me taste your nut at the same time Ed eats your nut from my pussy." She tilted her head back on the bed, looking at him upside down, taking his hard black cock in her mouth.

Shawn grabbed the sides of her head with both hands. Without hesitation, he pushed his think black cock in her mouth, pausing briefly at her gag point, and quickly resuming to sink all ten inches in her throat, his balls resting on her nose. Knowing he had limited time before she needed air, he tightened his grip on her head and began pumping he full length of his cock in her throat, thrusting powerfully. "Fuck yeah!" he cried out. "Take this black cock!" He pulled free of her mouth and smacked her twice across the face, the sharp strikes grabbing Ed's attention. Ed paused a beat to look up, only to quickly resume eating out his wife's pussy even more passionately.

With Sue's lungs now full of fresh air, Shawn pushed his cock aggressively back into her mouth and down her throat, his nuts again against her nose. Sue reached back to grab his hips, pulling him into her throat, nodding her encouragement. In response, Shawn resumed aggressively fucking her throat, totally owning her in front of her husband. Within a few more thrusts, he began to feel a rising tingling in his balls. He was going to blow soon. Putting both hands behind her head, he plunged deep for one last stroke. Holding his cock against the back of her throat, he erupted. His cock pulsed a couple of contractions, spraying the first couple of jets of his hot seed into her waiting eager throat. For the final few pulses, he pulled back, flooding her mouth. Sue greedily swallowed her sexy black bull's nut, almost choking, locking eyes with him with sincere gratitude and affection.