Trio - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossing the threshold, Sue and Shawn continued across the lobby, arms still around each other, arriving at the receptionist's window. Ed found an empty seat across the lobby away from the other waiting patients.

Sue announced herself to the receptionist. "Stevens. 3:15 IUD appointment." She pulled Shawn closer, looking up at him with a big grin.

The receptionist looked down at her screen to pull up the appointment. "Yep. Here you are. Just a couple of questions first. Insurance still the same?" She looked up at Sue.

"Yes," Sue answered.

"Ok, thanks," the receptionist replied. "Now let me confirm your emergency contact. I have a Mr. Edward Stevens as your emergency contact and he is listed as your husband. Is that still correct?"

"Yes," Sue confirmed.

The receptionist looked up at Shawn and smiled. "Good afternoon, Mr. Stevens. Pleased to meet you."

"Oh, no." Sue interrupted. She hugged Shawn tight around the waist, looking up to him and then back to the receptionist. "Shawn is my boyfriend. My husband Ed is seated over there." She turned to wave at Ed, smiling. Two of the waiting patients quickly moved their eyes between Sue, Shawn, and Ed, and then looked down at the floor, unsure how to react. The other patient's face bloomed into a dark blush.

The receptionist looked mortified. She turned red and looked back up at Shawn. "My apologies, sir. Regardless, I'm still pleased to meet you." The receptionist looked back to Sue. "You can come right on through the door on your right, dear. We're ready for you. You should be in an out in no time."

Shawn took a seat next to Ed. They turned to look at each other, laughing out loud. Three other ladies shared the reception room with them, the closest only about fifteen feet away. Two of the ladies buried themselves in their phones, the other lady busied herself with a magazine. Each pretended to have no interest in what they were seeing or hearing.

Ed spoke first, keeping his voice low under the quiet music piped into the waiting room. "Damn! That was awkward."

"You got that fucking straight," Shawn replied. He looked at Ed and shook his his head, grinning.

"This is the first time we've so publicly displayed our non-monogamous lifestyle," Ed continued. "Sure, when the three of us are out together for dinner, or I check you two into a hotel room, others can guess what's going on. But to just come out and say it? That's next level shit. That was fucking wild." Ed looked away from Shawn to the other ladies. He caught one looking at them. The other two maintained the pretense of being occupied.

"No arguments here. It actually felt good when she announced me as her boyfriend, making it public. I didn't see that coming." Shawn shook his head again, smiling. "I never thought I'd find myself in something like this, a bull for a cuckold couple. You guys are cool, man. I would have never imagined." He turned to look Ed in the eyes, his face inquisitive. "If you don't mind my asking, how'd you guys get into this lifestyle?"

"I don't mind at all," Ed replied, eager to share an abridged version. "I'm glad you asked. The better we understand what makes everyone tick, the more fulfilling it is for everyone. You're only our second bull, so we're still learning everyday. One thing we learned from our first experience is total open and honest communication between all three of us is the only way this works. Long story short, I've always been drawn to interracial porn, hot white women taking huge black cock. When Sue was pregnant with Dillan, she caught me jerking off to some interracial porn. When she busted me, I was terrified that I had damaged our relationship. I thought I was in deep shit."

Ed paused to look around, trying to keep his voice low when the music quietened. "Instead of being angry, she lay down beside me on the bed, my laptop resting on my legs, my dick exposed and erect, and had me show her some of my favorites, and explain to her what turned me on about each image or clip. Some of these clips included husbands watching their wives with other men. As I did that, she stroked my dick for me, eventually finishing me off with a head job. Afterwards, she confided in me that she had fucked black guys all through high school and was quite the slut. I knew she was hyper-sexual, hard for me to keep up with, so it really wasn't a surprise. She also confessed that she had fantasized about being with black men ever since. Knowing how insatiable she is, I encouraged her to take other lovers. After that, the rest is history. The more bulls she has, the happier I am. It's the way I'm wired."

"Damn." Shawn looked away from Ed to the floor. "I'm still wrapping my head around all this, but its all cool." He looked back to Ed, now leaning forward, elbows on knees. "Another question if you don't mind. Doesn't it encroach on your manhood having another man take your wife? You're a mechanic. You're a masculine dude. I would think you'd be possessive and jealous, like any other man."

"Not at all," Ed answered, looking Shawn in the eyes. "I admit I'm wired different. First, I love Sue more than I can explain. I'd do anything to please her. Anything to meet her needs. But as I've explained to Sue, the more she is desired by strong black men, the more they ravage her, the more she can please them, the more sexually powerful she becomes in my eyes. She becomes my goddess on a throne. And to be honored and loved such a powerful force is the most gratifying feeling in the world. At first, even Sue couldn't understand it. It contravenes all social conventions founded on jealousy and possessiveness, qualities that have led to immeasurable death and mayhem throughout history. And, like a lot of women, she assumed that my lack jealousy meant I didn't really love her. You've probably seen it yourself. Some women get off by inciting jealously and having men fight over them." Ed looked away from Shawn again and back at the other ladies in waiting room. He caught the same woman as before looking at them, the closest one. The cute blonde middle-aged woman. This time, she revealed a faint smile before looking away.

Ed looked back to Shawn. "Eventually, she came to see that I am truly honored to have such a hot wife. She began to see that I revel in the power exchange, ceding my power to empower her, supporting her ultimate freedom while I remain exclusively faithful to her. She came to see that I wanted her to flex her power and sexual expression. There's a quote attributed to Oscar Wilde. It goes something like, 'Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.' Just think about that. Think about whether that holds true for you, either receiving or ceding power."

"That's some heavy shit, man." Shawn intoned contemplatively. "I'm amazed at how much openness and trust you two have to have to make this work. Your love for each over has to be on a higher level, man. I've never had that kind of love. Although she bounces on my dick and gets off on it, I'm actually jealous of what you have with Sue. Still yet, aren't you afraid that you're going to eventually lose her to a brother like me?" Shawn looked away from Ed over at the waiting ladies. The cute middle-aged blonde was staring at him. She didn't look away. He winked. She blushed. Shawn looked back to Ed.

"I'll not lie. Sometimes insecurity creeps in and I fear losing her, especially to a far sexually superior bull like yourself," Ed answered honestly. "Sue and I talk about it often. She repeatedly reassures me it will never happen. She says that she has her cake and can eat it too. Why would she give that up? She told me once about this famous relationship therapist who explained that within intimate relationships there are always two competing demands. One one hand, you have the need for safety and security. On the other, you have the need for adventure and excitement. It is very difficult for a single partner to satisfy both."

Ed paused to look around, then resumed. "After experiencing non-monogamy and the intense pleasure that only black men can deliver, Sue has already told me that she's not going back. There's no question about it. She will always need black bulls for adventure and excitement. I accept that. On the other hand, she has me for safety and security. I am committed exclusively to her and to meeting her needs. I celebrate and encourage her non-monogamy. I will never make her cum like you can, but I'm her bedrock and she knows she can always come back home to me. She says bulls are by nature players and not the best at monogamy. If they were, they would be less sexually attractive to her. For that reason, she prefers a stable marriage to a devoted cuckold than a roller coaster of a marriage to former bull. You can ask her to explain it in her own words. I'm sure she can explain it better."

Shawn and Ed look up when they hear talking on the other side of the receptionist's window. It's the receptionist telling Sue that she owes nothing at the time and that she will file a claim with her insurance company. Sue emerged, swinging her hips, her sexy ass bouncing, and walked across the lobby to Shawn. The only other person remaining in the waiting room was the cute blonde who had been so keen to eavesdrop on Shawn and Ed. Sue leaned down to plant a full kiss on Shawn's mouth and pulled him up by the arm. She turned to Ed with her arm in Shawn's. "I'm ready to go if you are, honey."

As Ed backed his truck out of their parking spot, he heard heels clacking loudly across the parking lot. He looked over his shoulder to see the middle-aged blonde rushing over to Sue's window. Reaching the door, the blonde was out of breath. She leaned over to Sue. "Hey, I'm Beth." She looked flustered. "I must be totally out of my mind. And you must think I'm crazy approaching you like this. Don't be mad, but I eavesdropped on your husband's and your boyfriend's conversation in the lobby. I also watched you three together. What you have is so beautiful. I want that so so bad. My husband and I have talked about something like this for years, but we've never had the courage to act on it. Will you please call me?" She handed Sue a slip of paper with her name and number before rushing off with a wave and a smile.

V.

The timer on Ed's watch buzzed. With Dillan in his arms, he crossed the kitchen to kill the heat under the pressure cooker. From the cooker, the appetizing aroma of curried lentils permeated the house. Above the stove, the exhaust fan buzzed loudly as it pulled steam outside from the lentils and a pot of steaming broccoli. Ed put Dillan down and watched him toddle over to Sue by the dining room table. She hurriedly set the table, dodging Dillan as he toddled in circles around her. She set a place for Ed beside Dillan's high chair. Ed would tend to Dillan as she focused her attention on Shawn. On the other side of the table, she set places for herself and Shawn, scooting the chairs close together. She was more nervous than usual before a date. This was her first date with Shawn with Dillan at home. She wanted Dillan to get used to Shawn visiting, and maybe other bulls in the near future. She also wanted Shawn to get used to assuming a more dominant role in her home with her family present. Tonight was also a milestone date, the first time Shawn would take her bareback. With all these firsts, she was second guessing herself. Maybe she had bitten off more than she can chew.

Sue wore the bare minimum, intended to convey an unambiguous message to Shawn: fuck me, ravage me, I'm yours. She was barefoot with a gold anklet on her left ankle. She wore lime green string bikini bottoms and a matching sheer bikini top. The green complemented her brunette hair plaited in a long ponytail. Covering her swimwear, she wore a sheer knee-length swimwear cover up that she left open in the front. The sheer bikini top tantalizingly revealed her beautiful dark brown areolae and nipples. Compliments of Ed, her legs and pussy were freshly shaved. For this special occasion, Ed had also painted her toenails. He cherished involvement in preparing her for dates, often helping with her hair, nails, makeup, or shaving. And tonight required the most careful preparation. As she worked, she bounced excitedly between the kitchen and dining room, the muscles in her strong legs flexing, her ass cheeks bouncing. She thought to herself how lucky she was that Dillan was still too young to recognize sexually suggestive clothing. Right on time, Shawn knocked, rattling the glass in the panes of the decades-old door.

Sue turned to the kitchen and yelled to Ed. "Honey, he's here. Can you grab Dillan? We need to greet him as a family."

Sue rushed over to to the front door to swing it open. Shawn wore white Nike flex-woven athletic pants and a skin tight cobalt blue Under Armour shirt. In his left hand he carried a paper bag. He smelled heavenly as always. The tight shirt displayed every cut and angle of his massive arms, shoulders, chest and abs. The dark complexion of his arms complemented the color of his shirt perfectly. Sue looked at his handsome face and his smile. She melted, her pussy instantly wet. Oh God, he's so gorgeous, she thought.

Stepping across the threshold into the vestibule, Shawn slowly looked Sue over from head to toe. "Whoa, girl. Look at you. Smoking hot! I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it through dinner." He smiled wide, thrilled to be here, but still a bit anxious, especially about the whole family thing. This was his first cuckold couple. He was still finding his place and working out the dynamics. He had only had a few dates with Sue, but she and Ed had been totally open about their needs and seemed genuinely concerned about his. He was undeniably the alpha in this context, but he didn't want to risk fucking it up. By the end of the night, he could rest easy. His place in the dynamic would be crystal clear.

"Come in, baby," she said. She saw Shawn's eyes drawn to her breasts. Her nipples hardened at his gaze. She opened the cover up to give him a better view, touching an erect nipple softly, running her tongue suggestively across her top lip. "I see you like my top. It's so hot in this house that Ed suggested I wear one of my favorite bathing suits. And besides, I want you to see what's for dessert after dinner." She winked provocatively. "You can thank Ed for choosing the sheer top. He said you'd like it." She looked at the bag in his hand. "How about sitting that bag down. What do you have in there anyway?"

"I didn't know what to bring, so I just brought a bottle of wine. I also picked up a small toy for Dillan."

"Aww, that's sweet of you baby. Thanks for the wine and for picking up a toy for Dillan. Like we discussed earlier, Ed and I want Dillan to see you as family. That will mean a lot to us that you're comfortable in our home setting. Now come over here and greet me properly." She held her arms out wide for a hug.

Shawn closed the door and stepped toe to toe with Sue. He wrapped his powerful arms around her and leaned down to kiss her tenderly, gentlemanly. Sue wrapped her arms around his waist. With one hand she rubbed his lower back, the other, his upper back. The muscles on his back are thick, strong. Physically, he's much much stronger than Ed. Her knees grew weak as she melted into his strong arms.

Shawn looked over Sue's shoulder to see Ed walk up a few paces away. He had Dillan in his arms. "Hey, Ed. What's up, man? How are you?" he asked with a warm smile, his arms still around Sue.

"Aw, man. Couldn't be better. We've been busy since the OB/GYN appointment earlier. By the way, I'm glad we had a chance to talk while waiting for Sue earlier. I filled Sue in. That's the most we've had a chance to talk since you and Sue have been dating. It was good. We'll have to talk more when we have a chance. And I'd like to know more about your interests outside of dating Sue. And if there's anything I can do to enhance your relationship with Sue, I'd love to hear that as well."

"I agree," Shawn replied. "It's good to talk. It answered several questions I had." Sue now stood with her back and buttocks against Shawn's warm hard body. His arms were draped over her shoulders, his large black hands crossed over her creamy white stomach. "And who's that you got there?" Shawn asked. He looked at Dillan with a beaming welcoming smile.

"Shawn, this is Dillan. Our son." Ed said. Ed looked at Dillan, jiggling him up and down a couple of times to coax a response. Dillan was understandably shy seeing this powerfully built man speaking in his commanding baritone. It was threatening. Shrinking from the attention, Dillan looked down at the floor and put his right index finger in his mouth.

"Dillan, this is one of mommy's friends," Ed said to Dillan, bouncing him soothingly. He turned to look at Dillan and then back to Shawn. "His name is Shawn. He's going to be spending time with mommy. And he will be spending the night with mommy in her bedroom sometimes. I'm so happy mommy has a new friend. Isn't it great that mommy has a new close friend?" Dillan remained silently shy.

Shawn removed his arms from Sue and reached down to the bag at his feet. He pulled out the gift he brought. "Hey, little man," he said to Dillan, stepping over to him. "I'm big and loud, but I'm just a big harmless teddybear. I promise. Look here what I got you." Shawn raised up the fidget spinner and handed it to Dillan. "Your mom says you been raising all kinds of fuss wanting one of these things."

Dillan looked up, hesitantly taking the gift from Shawn. He smiled reluctantly, but remained silent.

Shawn returned to his earlier position, pressing his warm hard body against Sue's back. Sue looked up and back across her shoulder to Shawn. "Don't worry, honey. He'll warm up to you. He's shy at first." Her voice lacked conviction. Against all hope, she was not so sure. She needed Dillan to like and accept Shawn. Remaining in Shawn's arms, Sue pivoted to face him, her D-cup breasts pressing against his chiseled chest. "Now, mister," she said. "Your greeting before was gentle and sweet, but a little too sweet. I'm not so sure you really meant it. Let's try it again."

Sue turned to Ed. "Honey, would you mind taking Dillan to his play area and coming right back so the three of us can have a bit of privacy before dinner?"

"Sure thing," Ed answered. "By the way, you guys look so great together. I can't say it enough. What a perfectly matched couple. Be right back."

Sue turned back to Shawn. He lowered his head to go in for another kiss. She met him with mouth opened wide. They went deep, tongues entwining in a delicate dance, eyes closed. Sue pressed harder against his mouth. Shawn put one of his large hands behind her head, pressing her even harder against his mouth as their tongues entwined. She reached back to move his other hand from the small of her back down to her ass. He kneaded her asscheek greedily. For a full minute, Sue passionately embraced and kissed her bull until Ed returned without Dillan.

Hearing Ed's return, she broke away from Shawn. "Good, you're back honey."

She turned back to Shawn. "The reason I wanted more privacy, baby, is so you can inspect me at the beginning of our date. Ed and I thought it might be hot to ask you if you mind inspecting me and giving us your approval. Like we mentioned before, power exchange is mostly what sets cuckolding apart from hotwifing and other non-monogamous relationships. For me and Ed, a wider power imbalance really turns up the heat. You having the right to inspect me and approve or disapprove shifts more power to you. We thought that would be hot. What do you think?"

"Never done that before, but I'm down for it," he replied evenly. He was actually way more than down for it, but had to play it cool. "You come up with some creative ideas, but I haven't heard anything I don't like yet."