Trio - Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Shawn blew his load down her throat, Ed zeroed in on her clit, his tongue alternately circling her clit, then flittering his tongue along the tip of the hard nub. With his right index and middle fingers, he reached in and up her pussy, behind her pelvic bone, to find her g-spot. He worked her clit and g-spot hard and fast and rhythmically. For the third time of the evening, Sue succumbed to a mind-blowing orgasm, riding wave after wave of euphoria, locking her thighs tight around her husband's head. She rode the orgasmic waves with her bull's huge black cock still in her mouth, his desire and passion for her so validating, so arousing, so hot, so empowering. She rode the waves with her husband between her thighs, his submission to her needs and sexual freedom so empowering, so warming, so comforting, so safe. At that moment, she could want no more.

***

Up next: Trio - Balance

Peace and love to all