Trio of Passions Ch. 01

Story Info
A day at the office for Calvin, his mind drifting to fantasy.
1.9k words
3.86
1.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another boring day at the office for Calvin. He sat at this PC, clacking away at the keys as he re-worked this spreadsheet for the hundredth time. No matter how many times they wanted him to check the numbers, they were always going to point to the same conclusion. Calvin knew his way around these numbers by heart, and so when his mind started to wander, his fingers kept doing their thing.

In fact, his fingers doing their thing was one of the thoughts that flitted through Calvin's mind. Doing their thing over the breasts of his wife, in fact, teasingly light touches over her nipples, while he gently nibbled on her earlobes. Trailing his fingers down her stomach, through the light peach fuzz under her panties, sliding down into her wetness until....

"Hey there big-boy!" came the quip, snapping Calvin out of his trance. Standing there beside his desk was the one he'd just been dreaming of, his gorgeous wife Haylee. She stood there smiling down at him, a large coffee in one hand, and a bag from his favorite donut place in the other. Her long blonde hair was already pulled up into a tight ponytail, and her outfit definitely showed off her figure. A tight black shirt that just enhanced her large breasts, and tight black slacks that showed she kept herself in shape, with well toned legs and a round yet firm butt.

"I left a bit early for work and had some spare time, so I figured I'd bring you a little something special! Joyce at the front desk let me in, I wanted to surprise you." Haylee's smile lit up the room as she knew she'd hit the right note with this surprise.

Calvin grinned and stood up, subtly adjusting his trousers ever so slightly as he stood to hide his growing manhood. He took the cup and bag from her and set them on his desk, then turned his attention back to his buxom blonde wife.

"I could really use a cup of wake-up juice and a sugar rush right about now, thanks so much doll", he said, pulling her close in a hug, feeling her breasts press against his chest. "Got any plans tonight?"

Haylee returned the hug, one hand casually sliding down Calvin's back, grasping his lovely butt. "Nope, not a thing! After my shift we can make a little dinner, and then maybe have a little... fun?" she breathed as she leaned her head into the crook of Calvin's neck, giving his earlobe a quick lick.

Calvin suppressed a cough of surprise, hoping no one was looking this way, as their hug parted. "Well then, perhaps we can have some fun" Calvin retorted, leaning in and giving Haylee a quick kiss. "I'll get dinner started, and be anxiously waiting your return!"

Haylee giggled, pulling her hand around and sliding it between their bodies to the front of Calvin's pants and giving his semi-hard penis a quick rub as she turned to leave. "Keep it in your pants today, Cal! We wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong ideas in the workplace!" Haylee said quietly as she nearly skipped away, as the thoughts of what she'd done to Calvin now, and more importantly what she'd do to him later, wheeled through her head.

Calvin sighed as Haylee left, her scent still in the air. He returned to his seat, took a sip of coffee, and went back to working on the spreadsheet. His mind was already turning in on itself though, and as he resumed clacking at his keyboard, he let his mind wander and replayed one of his favorite fantasies, one that he and Haylee had practiced in a private setting, but never had the nerve to try and pull off for real...

*************

It was a morning much like the real one, just earlier. Calvin had a video conference with the East Coast office, which meant he had to be in extra earlier, before anyone else had even shown up. He'd set up as his desk, gotten his webcam ready, and was just waiting for the call to come in, when Haylee, who had apparently snuck in, ran her hands down his front from behind him.

Startled, Calvin whipped around, and saw his wife there wearing a thin white button down shirt, halfway undone with a black bra underneath, and an extremely short skirt, with no panty lines showing. The bra pushed her breasts up in amazing ways, and the amount of cleavage she was showing was daunting. "Hales, what are you doing! I've got a call about to start!"

Haylee just made a shhh'ing noise, before dropping to all fours and crawling under Calvin's desk. Calvin had no time to argue as the video call request came in and his PC started ringing. He took a split second to right himself in his chair and scoot forward to answer the call, and as he hit "Accept", he felt Haylee's hands work their way up his legs and slowly, carefully, start undoing his belt and zipper.

Calvin's mind was reeling as he went through the pleasantries of introductions and greetings. He just barely managed to get the right words out as he felt Haylee start to jerk on his rapidly hardening cock. He risked a glance down just in time to see Haylee lean forward and slide her tongue all the way up his shaft before enveloping the head in her mouth. The warm moist feeling was nearly enough to make him groan and cum right then, but Haylee's firm grip around the base of his shaft prevented such a quick accident.

Haylee continued working his cock, applying gentle pressure with her sucking mouth and stroking quickly the parts outside of her mouth. Out of the bottom of his view Calvin could just make out the top of her blond head as it bobbed up and down, trying to swallow him all the way. This kept up for 10 minutes, as Calvin responded to several questions, all the while Haylee jerking and bobbing on his rock hard cock, as he tried not to explode in her mouth.

The call was nearly over and Calvin thought he was going to get through it safely when he felt a gentle pressure at his asshole. His eyes went wide as he spared a glance down to see Haylee, one hand with a finger pressed against his asshole, starting to slide it in, and the other quickly scooping into her shirt and bra, with a practiced movement pulling one of her large boobs out. She grabbed the nipple and started to squeeze and pull on it, while tilting her head up slightly to be able to look Calvin in the eyes. The pressure of her finger increased as it slid past his opening, and Haylee curled her finger slightly, giving quick strokes to his prostate.

It was too much for Calvin to handle. He just barely managed to stay silent and keep his face composed, but as the cum started to blast out of his rigid cock into Haylee's waiting mouth, his arm spasmed, knocking his coffee to the ground. Inwardly he screamed with relief, as blast after blast shot into Haylee's mouth, her tongue still working the underside of his shaft, while her finger continued its gentle assault in his ass. After the first few pumps of cum were in her mouth, Haylee pulled her mouth off Calvin's cock, letting the last few ropes of cum splatter against her face. One of these ropes slid down off Haylee's chin, landing on her right breast and slid down over her nipple, where her hand quickly began to rub the cum into her skin. With the last blast over, Haylee drops her mouth back onto the still hard cock, gently sucking to get out every last bit of cum.

After an orgasm that seemed to last for hours, but in reality was only a couple of seconds, Calvin quickly said his goodbyes, explaining that he needed to clean up the coffee he'd so clumsily spilled. Ended the call, Calvin nearly dropped out of his chair, his cock popping out of Haylee's mouth, leaving a thin line of cum between the two. She was grinning wickedly as Calvin leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her, placing his lips over hers and sliding his tongue between them.

Haylee took quick advantage of this, rolling Calvin's cum around her mouth for just a moment before sliding her tongue forward, covered in hot salty cum, which the two shared and savored as they kissed. When their lips parted, Haylee ran a quick finger around and into her mouth to get every last drop of cum back, Calvin smiled gently at her. "I love you babe."

*************

"... and I said seriously, that's how he got the money to work?" Calvin's attention snapped back to reality as he caught the last part of a sentence and a hearty laugh following it. Realizing he'd been daydreaming, but that the speaker hadn't noticed, Calvin quickly swirled his chair around to face the speaker.

And was suddenly eye level with an absolutely massive pair of tits. Tits that belonged to Corine Argil, one of his co-workers who'd apparently come over to share some hilarious story. Corine was pretty, a little overweight, but no one (at least, no men) really noticed, as her boobs were big enough to distract from anything else. They were now jiggling lightly in front of Calvin's face as she laughed.

As mesmerizing as those boobs were, and as much as Calvin would love to bury his face in them and see just how soft they could really be, he quickly dragged his face upward to Corine's pretty hazel eyes, not wanting to get caught staring, then realized his cock was standing proud in his pants, and with the slack in the crotch, anyone who looked would certainly get an eyeful. Whipping his chair back around, but turning his body and head back to Corine, Calvin hoped no one had noticed that little misstep. He quickly forced out a light laughter to try and play along with the story.

"Seriously Cal, you should have been at that meeting, I don't know how anyone could believe that kind of huge mistake without seeing it themselves!"

"Hah, yea Cori, sorry I missed it. I must have gotten my head too far in.. er.. in the clouds, and lost track of time. Thanks for covering for me" Calvin quickly spouted, knowing his face was starting to blush. Hopefully it was mistaken for embarrassment over missing the meeting.

THWAP, went a stack of papers that suddenly dropped on his desk from behind Corine. Glancing over, he caught sight of Harper, the petite little data analyst hotshot that everyone seemed to be gushing over. "Hey Calvin, here's the forms we need you to process. Let me know if you need anything else, I'll be glad to take care of all your needs"

Harper had a smile on her face, framed by her short-on-one-side, long-on-the-other pixie haircut. The straight black hair went nicely with her dusky skin. She gave a quick wave of her fingers as she walked away. Calvin couldn't help but watch her go, her body hidden under a loose flowing shirt and slightly baggy slacks. He'd had more than a few fantasies about Harper, how her thin frame would look wrapped around him as he pounded her.

With a quick cough, Calvin tried to bring his attention back to the story that Corine was telling him. Thankfully once she got on a tangent, she was mostly oblivious to everything else. Cock still pulsing under his desk, Calvin knew it was going to be a long day. At least he'd have Haylee ready for him this evening. He suspected it would be a wild session.