All Comments on 'Trip to England Ch. 03'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Go home Tom

I believe Tom is done. he should just leave and go back to California.. I rather doubt now that she has met ian, she will ever fuck her husband again. the old boy in the pub was right. tom is just a fucking wanker.

tom might as well just sell out back home, send His wife and Ian the money, and jack off.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wrong direction

It was a good story plot wise but now its going in the wrong direction. It is possible to be a voyer and not be a wimp. And it is possible to write a hot wife story with d/s and such and not have hubby turn it a 2nd rate husband with no self worth. Too bad so many authors don't get that.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Yep, he's heading for the sub-wimp corral.

I am glad that they are fulfilling their fantasy. Ian will continue to push and push to see where their limits are, and of course, the sexual feelings will keep them going further and further into submission.

You used the wolf analogy in your story this time. Just remember that the junior wolf will eventually leave or fight. If the husband leaves, the fantasy is over and he will have lost his wife. Don't make the husband the ultimate wimp. There are too many of those stories on this site already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awsome storie

Hello...the storie is awsome....wish somone like Ian, would treat me and my wife ,the same way....looking forward to the continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ultimate "careful what you wish for

Tom Got what he wished for. Now, Lori is so involved with Ian that she concedes to herself that she has missing out on her true desires for so long, that with what is left of her sexuality, and life after 50, she will leave Tom for Ian, and for good. Tom is just another piece of shit cuckold subhub. The only way she would stay with Tomnow, and ever be his wife again is just for appearances sake, and for money. If she can be equally as well off financially (and he does own a hotel)with Ian as she was with Tom, Tom is toasted cuckold. Tom stayed with the couple so it will be a very short time when Ian has her taking on his friens, and Tom will be sucking cum out of her pussy belonging to all sorts of savory characters. Those being the friends and acquaintances of Ian. tom may even get the cock to suck and fuck directly, instead of just from her pussy. Drinking out of the faucett and not bothering with the glass.

I doubt she will be going home with him, ever.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
She will come back or tom will fight for her

Ian will bring her back as he promised to, but she will be well used. Perhaps nipple and labial rings with weights still attached when she gets back to the room. Will have been fucked by lots of men and perhaps used by women doms. Ian will tell Tom that he could keep her, but he promised to bring her back safely. Warns Tom not to play such games again or could lose her permenantly, as she is now obvious submissive so a bad dom could grab her and husband might never see her again. Tom is too successful in business not to fight for her with whatever means he has and he has lots of money to do it with. - Story needs a positive ending as the two characters are nice people and would not be realistic that she never returns to him.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
to anonymous who says tom will fight.

Tom is a subhub as of now, and don't know how to fight. He is soon to become only a fucking cum eater and a wanker. There is no fight in some worthless cocksucker that lets some dom take over him and his wife too. Totally so fucking worthless, he might as well step out into the street in traffic. She will have as much respect for him after Ian fucks her for four days as she has her morning shit after mexican food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BRILLIANT

WHAT CAN I SAY ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT,JUST WHAT ANY HUSBAND WOULD WANT. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hOT STORY

Good story nice context

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
chapter 4

I just read chapter 4. It is great. Tom has become the wimp motherfucker i told you all he was. I would like to see her dump his worthless ass there for Ian. ian is the real man of the house now. tom is all wahed up. i'd like to see ian and the gangbang guys beat the fuck out of him, and maybe break an arm or a jaw. after they get back to the hotel, ian orders Tom the wanker to get out of the hotel room, and sleep in the storage room where cold meat is stored without bedding, naked, on the freezing floor. the only time he sees Ian's slut again for the rest of the time he is in england is when lori is made to go to the room for him to clean her ass and pussy of cum, and lick her ass clean after she shits and pisses in his mouth.

after the 3 days are up and Tom is fucked in the ass by a guy that just got out of jail that may have aids, Lori tells him to go to fuck home, and she never wants another chance to see his sorry cuckolded wimp ass again.

Tom goes home without lori, and in about two months. she calls and tells him she will come home if Ian can come with her and be her real husband. It would be tom's job to only make the both of them a good living, and wait on the two of them hand and foot. tom tells her he will think about it.

she calls him about a week later, and her children are there to answer the phone. Dad killed himself this morning by putting a shotgun in his mouth, and using his toe to pull the trigger.

Lori says, "did he get brains and piss and shit all over the place.?

Her son say, "yeah, it is a mess." Lori says, "well fuck, get somebody to clean the place up , sell it, and send me the money.

"Mom, do you want to come back for the funeral?"

"Fuck no", she said. don't you have any services for the wimp motherfucker, Have him hauled off and cremated. I damn sure don't want you to have a funeral for him. Fuck him."

The boys sell the house and everything else, send her the money (all except $500.00 each for their trouble, ), and Ian and Lori live happily everafter on Tom's money.

Gary

cwbuddycwbuddyalmost 20 years ago
Sorry

I liked Bead Slut, this is just Bead Slut goes to England. When they get home will Lori be submissives to Tom's friend's wife who is secretly blackmailing her??

How about some origanality, please.

vincevanvincevanalmost 18 years ago
Husband is a bigger cunt than wife.

Got halfway thru CH 4 - Cannot abide a complete fucken pussy like this husband. All the previous writings about their fantasies did NOT include her being humiliated in front of strangers and then pissed on by the Dom. All bets were off and Hubby should have dragged her ass out of there. If she refused - he leaves her there! Period!

Well written - though I stopped enjoyng a few paragraphs into CH 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this chapter - and the loss of pounds

I just looked at this and got the idea. The alpha male will have wifey for 3 days. And not say, she's yours now for 3 days and she's yours. Her choice was made. He has lost pounds and can return to the states or wherever.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
England

What better place to explore your cucky side. But where do you find a.man in England? Must be Irish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck

Cuck cuck, cuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous