All Comments on 'Trip to England Ch. 07'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
bout time

bout time that Tom got some balls. When's the next mini novel going to be ready?

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I know that this story did not end up as

author wanted. You did ask for comments and suggestions after each chapter though. It was probably a little difficult to end this story like this for you. I did like the ending, although I wish you had put the effort into it that you did the frist chapters.

No matter what anyone says, just keep on writing. It is your right!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
A good if somewhat contrived ending

to this series.

I too felt as I read this chapter that your heart was not in it as much as it was in the other chapters you enjoyed writing.

BUT I did enjoy the ending - it was a bit more realistic than much of what went before it.

One bit of free advice (which is always worth what you pay for it!)

ALWAYS write the whole story the way YOU like it before you submit any of it. Then send the chapters in unaltered by reader comments. It's YOUR story - tell us all to get stuffed!

I like the way you write, but not your subject matter - but, hey - read the above advice before you think about my last comment.

cwbuddycwbuddyalmost 20 years ago
Get rid of reader comments!!!!!

First, your story was OK, not my cup of tea but I guess I gotta figure out why I keep reading these.

Ever since the comment section opened, more great stories have been ruined by authers caving in to readers comments. This story was another case. It's a shame because the last two chapters are nothing like the first five, and chapter seven looked like it was written by some one other than the auther, just my opinion. Either we as readers need to quit commenting or the authers need to quit letting the comments direct the story.

STICK TO YOUR GUNS AUTHERS, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

And on a realism note, anyone who would turn thier life over to someone they only met on the internet is an idiot and deserves everything they get.

PS I didn't understand why Ian needed to blackmail with the tape, what were they gonna due to them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Reality

Reality or not....

Reality: My wife had sex with another man. Once I didn't know about it, the other time I did. The idea of her having sex with another man actually did turn me on. I liked seeing it and hearing about it.

I did not enjoy her cheating on me with him.

Reality: We are in love. It was something that happened. We experimented together in the sex. For better or worse, it was something that I am glad we did.

Reality: We love each other and worked through the cheating part and are fine today. Our marriage is stronger than ever. We are older and more mature now, and that series of incidents was only a bump in our lives.

Reality: The man involved was a close friend of mine at the time. It was uncomfortable around him afterward. I was very angry at him for cheating on me with her. I broke off our friendship. This is how it happens in real life.

FICTION: I went and killed him and killed her. And went on with my life. The writer caved to critics...never do that. But worst of all, someone said this was realistic.

I could see leaving her, but murdering the guy? I don't think so.

The first few chapters were best and the story strayed and went downhill, but the ending was dumb. I don't feel the author wanted it to end like that...the "dumb" readers did.

Write about fantasies...they are usually more interesting than reality. If you "dumb" readers want to read reality, then read the newspaper. I want to read a good wild fantasy. Fantasies are to make up for the things that we can't do in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GREAT ENDING

you critics should get a grip... this is fiction and can end any way the writter wants it to...i for one loved this ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NEVER NEVER LAND ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK

FANASIES NEED TO STAY IN THE BEDROOM.EMOTION AND PHYSICAL CONTACT IN A THIRD PARTY IN THE BEDROOM DON'T WORK.AS A MAN I COULD NEVER DO ARE LET ANYONE DO TO MY WIFE WHAT HAPPEN HERE.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
To Reality by chicken shit anon in usa

U R a reader also. Therefore u r "dumb". U R also an arrogant fucking shit head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ending of Trip to England

HI

It was a great great story but hated the ending. WOuld have love for you to go back home and continue your story. Maybe Ivan had a friend in your area who could take over and lead you into some kink for your wifes enjoyment (sucking cock, being a sissy boy maid, butt plug, etc)

It was good

Rick

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Ending?

Last three paragraphs are the only good part of this chapter.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This was a story of .....

Look as though submission got out of control here. Ian was very good at the domination of the wife. But the husband after seeing all those movies and pictures did what real man is suppose to do. I keep wondering of the memories that will be going through his head of all the men she fucked in England. Evals I am glad to see that you are one of the 5 or six authors who are aware of the dangers of unprotected sex. Lori and her husband had themselves checked out to sex if they had contacted any of sexually transmitted diseases and they got negative responses. Just think of the stories we have read of women fucking up to 40 men with out a condom, then taking it home to her husband or boy friend, without ever seeing a doctor, during the whole time the story is unfolding. Are all those women, some are professional women, bimbos unaware of those dangers of sexually body fluids from numberous sex partners?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This was a story of .....

Look as though submission got out of control here. Ian was very good at the domination of the wife. But the husband after seeing all those movies and pictures did what real man is suppose to do. I keep wondering of the memories that will be going through his head of all the men she fucked in England. Evals I am glad to see that you are one of the 5 or six authors who are aware of the dangers of unprotected sex. Lori and her husband had themselves checked out to sex if they had contacted any of sexually transmitted diseases and they got negative responses. Just think of the stories we have read of women fucking up to 40 men with out a condom, then taking it home to her husband or boy friend, without ever seeing a doctor, during the whole time the story is unfolding. Are all those women, some are professional women, bimbos unaware of those dangers of sexually body fluids from numberous sex partners?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This was a story of .....

Look as though submission got out of control here. Ian was very good at the domination of the wife. But the husband after seeing all those movies and pictures did what real man is suppose to do. I keep wondering of the memories that will be going through his head of all the men she fucked in England. Evals I am glad to see that you are one of the 5 or six authors who are aware of the dangers of unprotected sex. Lori and her husband had themselves checked out to sex if they had contacted any of sexually transmitted diseases and they got negative responses. Just think of the stories we have read of women fucking up to 40 men with out a condom, then taking it home to her husband or boy friend, without ever seeing a doctor, during the whole time the story is unfolding. Are all those women, some are professional women, bimbos unaware of those dangers of sexually body fluids from numberous sex partners?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Say what?

Loved her man? Her actions said otherwise. She only thought of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Crap

"Their marriage was different but still strong." I have to give the author credit for packing the largest amount of bullshit into the shortest sentence possible. I don't find bondage or torture erotic, hardly reads like a "loving wife" story...yeah, I could go on but I suspect others have said the same things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
last chapter

Ian's end and something positive for others.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Ending too short

Tom getting revenge was OK, but too brief, barely a comment. Stretch it out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last Two Paragraphs Justified The Rest Of This Chapter

I've been into bdsm all my adult life so I liked the prior chapters to a degree. Not the best written or erotic, but they were ok and short. Well, I liked the Lori and Ian part, not so much Tom's involvement in the whole thing. But for me it's all about a woman willingly submitting that makes it hot. Rape, drugs, forced is a total turn off for me. If a movie has a rape scene in it I usually have to change the channel, as there is absolutely nothing erotic about it and it angers me. So this chapter angered me. Without that ending it would have been a total pisser.

Although, have to say, if it was a frenchman writing this it would have definitely ended with both of them heroine addicts dying of AIDS in a whorehouse. The French do love their sad endings (no Hollywood endings for them).

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Last two.paragraphs

Are the only decent writing in the entire nasty series. Even better, you pissed off all the subhuman assholes who enjoyed the rest.

TheChameleonTheChameleonover 4 years ago
Enjoyable Read

I enjoyed this, well written

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Shit story and the good ending was way too short to save the story

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous