My New Life

Story Info
Straight boy is taken and turned in a submissive sissy.
27.9k words
4.65
65.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

This story is totally fictional and involves forced fem, discipline, interracial sex, among other kinks. Kind of a long story with probably too much dialogue and not enough sex but I hope you enjoy it.

***

I'm not going to take any more shit from this asshole. I'm talking about my stepfather. Sure, he's nice when Mom is around but when she isn't here, he treats me like shit. He's a big guy and I'm not and he constantly reminds me of that. He has even told me that he hates to go out with me because other's might think I'm his son and he doesn't want anyone to think any son of his could be such a wimp. I'm not a wimp at all but that doesn't matter to him. Anyway, enough of him and his butt shit, I'm out of here.

My name is Steve, I'm 18, just out of school. Like I said, I'm not the biggest guy, just five foot, eight and slender. I let my hair grow out which the bastard also gave me shit about but I like it long and wear it in a ponytail most of the time. I've been saving up money for this day and I get all of it and pack some of my belonging into my backpack and I leave the house for good. I left Mom a note telling her why I'm doing this and that I will contact her once I get settled.

I'm off to Chicago, it's not that far and I will be able to thumb a ride to get there. I don't want to waste my money on bus fare. I saw goodbye to the same town in Indiana where I grew up and hit the road. I get lucky and have only been on the road when this pickup top and the guy offers me a ride. The man looks to be around the mid-forties and look sane so I take him up on it.

We get to talking and I tell him what I'm doing and he tells me that I need to be careful hitchhiking, that there are a lot of crazies out and about. We drive for several hours and it's starting to get dark. The man, Matt, tells me he isn't going much further, that he lives just up the road a little way. He asks me if I want to spend the night at his place and then hit the road the next day, that I shouldn't hitch at night.

It sounds like a good idea and I tell him sure and when we get to the next town, he pulls off the highway and goes through town and then several miles into the country, then up a wooded road till we come to his place. There is a nice house and a fancy barn there and I'm feeling that the trip is off to a good start. I figured I would probably be spending the night outside in a park or somewhere.

We get out and he says he wants to show me something in the barn before we go into the house. He told me he used to train horses but he quit doing that several years ago. As we get into the barn, I see the stables along each side. It's very fancy for a barn. He tells me he has found a way to support himself that is a lot easier than training horses. I ask him what he does now.

'In my travels, I have found that there always seem to be boys hitchhiking around this area. Pretty boys like you. I discovered training these boys was a lot more fun than training horses and you would be surprised what men will pay for a well-trained boy.'

I can't believe what I'm hearing and when I look at him, there is no doubt what he has in mind. I turn and start running for the barn door. When I get there, the door is locked and I can't get out. I turn around and look at the man.

'You got to let me go. I thought you were a nice guy. Just let me go and I won't mention this to anyone. Please Matt.'

'You aren't going anywhere. I have a special stall for my boys and he points to a barred cage at the back of the barn. Your new home boy till you earn your way to the house. Now are you going to be a good boy and get into the cage or are we going to do this the hard way?'

'You can't do this to me.'

'Sure I can. You told me no one knows where you are or where you are going. I doubt you will even be missed. Now be a good little boy and get into your cage.'

'I won't. I won't do anything you want me to do. Just let me go.'

'Okay boy, if this is the way you want it,' he says as he picks up a whip off a small table. It looks like the whip I have seen people use on buggies, about five foot long with a couple strings on the end. He swings it and I can hear it whistle through the air. He starts walking towards me and I back away till he has me cornered by one of the horse stalls.

'Please, don't do this.'

'Then go get into your cage boy.'

I look at the cage and see the padlock hanging from the door. I know once I'm in there, there is no way out. I try to rush by him and he lets me by, but then I feel the whip across my back. It really hurt and I cry out and run away from him.

'Hurts don't it boy? We can keep this up for a while but sooner or later you will be caged. You probably don't want to hear this but I like when you boys resist. There is something about hearing a boy cry out in pain that just does something for me,' he says adjusting his cock in his jeans.

I look as he does it and I can see his cock outlined in his jeans and it looks like it's big. I go to the other end of the barn and he slowly follows me, swinging the whip so I can hear it pass through the air.

'Come on pretty boy, you know you need a real man to take care of you,' he says cornering me back towards the cage. 'All you have to do is go into the cage and you won't have to feel my whip again. At least for now,' he says smiling at me. 'Now be a good boy and get into the cage so I don't have to whip you again.'

I try to move again and he swings the whip in front of me forcing me back into the corner. I look at the cage and see a small cot with a thin mattress on it. There is also a small toilet in the back of it. I'm panicking and don't know what to do. I know I'm trapped and if I push my way by him, he will just hit me with his whip again and I now know how much it hurts.

'Please Sir, please just let me go. I promise not to tell anyone.'

'Now what fun would that be? Training you sweet boys to obey is so satisfying. Now get into your cage or I'm going to start whipping you boy, and trust me, you don't want that.'

I look at the cage and nod my head ok and he backs off so I can get past him and I go into the cage. He shuts the cage door and I hear the click of the padlock. I feel like I'm about to cry.

'That's a good boy.' He goes over to a sink and picks up a bucket and fills it with water. He comes over and hangs it on a hook outside the cage. I look at it and see a rubber tit sticking through the bars.

'We use this to feed newborns colts when their mothers don't give up milk. When you get thirsty, I'm sure you will be able to figure it out. Now I'm going to the house and get something to eat. All this activity made me hungry. Now once you have taken all your clothes off and thrown them outside the bar, I will bring you something to eat too. Till then boy.'

I can't believe this is happening to me. This guy is crazy. He's probably right though about anyone missing me or coming to look for me. I look around the cage and can't believe someone would do this to another person. I look at the rubber tit poking through the bars and know what I would have to do to get a drink. I won't do that. I will go without first.

I go into the house and go over and turn on the cameras and look at the video screen that show several angles on the boy. I love watching them as they realize the situation, they are in. I smile when I see him look at the tit. They always resist but sooner or later they always give in and suck. Good practice for them. I go get something to eat and sit and eat watching the boy. I turn all the lights in the barn off except those that light the cage.

I hit the intercom button. 'Damn, this chicken is good,' and I laugh. I see the boy's head spin around when he hears my voice and then he sees the speaker. I watch him for a while then go watch TV. I know nothing will happen tonight. It takes them a while to understand how things are now. I turn the barn lights off leaving him in total darkness.

When I get up in the morning, I check out the boy. He's still lying on the cot but I can tell he has been crying. 'Good morning boy. Did you have a good night? Hope it didn't get too cold in there. Once I have your clothes, I will give you a nice warm blanket. I'm going to fix myself some breakfast now, I think some bacon and eggs sound good. Oh yea, some hot coffee too.'

I get up and see one of the cameras and then when I look around, I see the other two. I throw him the bird.

'Now, that wasn't very nice boy. Bad boys get punished. You should keep that in mind.'

I realize how thirsty and hungry I am but I'm not giving in to this asshole. I hear him sipping on his coffee and letting out an 'ahhh'. The bastard is just fucking with me, but I really am thirsty. I look at the tit.

'Go ahead boy, suck it.'

I move away and go sit down on the couch. At least an hour goes by without any interaction with him. Damn, I'm thirsty and hungry. I know what he is doing and he isn't going to give me anything till I do what he wants. Fuck it, I need a drink. I go over to the tit and grab it with my hand and I get a shock. I look closer and see a thin metal strip on the underside of the tit.

'No hands boy, suck it like a good little boy.'

What an asshole but I know what I must do. I causally put my mouth over the tit and there is no shock. I try to suck out some water but get nothing. I keep trying and finally realize I have to squeeze it between my lips and pull back bringing out some water with it. I let it from my mouth and just look at it. I know what it must look like if I suck it like that, but the little water I got tasted so good I know I have to do it. I start sucking it like it needs to be sucked.

'That's it boy, suck that tit like the good little boy you are,' he says and I hear a soft laugh. 'You look like a natural.'

I pull off the tit immediately and throw him the bird again.

'Now boy, all you have to do is take off all your clothes, throw them through the bars and I will bring you out a nice breakfast. I bet you look so hot when you are naked.'

'That's not going to happen,' I holler back at him, not knowing whether he can hear me or not but figure he probably can.

'We will see boy. I have to leave for a while, don't you go anywhere,' he says laughing again.

I resist all day and eventually he shuts the lights off for the night. I go over to the bucket, get down on my knees and suck the tits till I have satisfied my thirst at least but I'm so damn hungry. I get a few hours' sleep before the lights come back on again.

'Morning sweetheart, I hope you had a nice night.'

'Fuck you.'

'Now, now boy. Don't forget what I said about what happens to bad boys. You will have to excuse me. My French toast and bacon are almost done. A big glass of orange juice is going to taste so good.'

Damn, I'm so hungry. I know I will have to give in sooner or later, but damn, I hate to surrender to him. I look down and start unbuttoning my shirt. I take it off and throw it out of the cage.

'Now that's much better boy. I just put some bacon on a plate for you. Go ahead sweet boy, take your clothes off for me.'

God, that just made it so much harder to do. He loves making it as embarrassing as he can but I'm so hungry. I take my shoes and sock off and throw them out.

'Oh yes, boy. Now those jeans. I can't wait to see your shorts. I'm betting on tighty whiteys but maybe I will be surprised. I remember a couple boys I found that were in panties. You aren't a little sissy boy, are you?'

What a prick. I push them down and I am wearing white jockey shorts. I throw the jeans through the bars. 'You happy now asshole.'

'What a dirty mouth. Maybe I will have to wash it out with soap. No boy, I'm not satisfied. I want to see your little cock. I can't imagine a little boy like you has a very big cock.'

I think about all the times where the other guys have given me a bad time because my dick really isn't very big. I hate it that this guy will see he is right and I'm sure he will do whatever he can to humiliate me about it. I push them down and stand there defiantly. 'Go ahead asshole. I know you love humiliating me. Go ahead. It's not like I haven't heard it before.'

'I'm not like that boy. It's not your fault that your cock is so small. I think it looks perfect for you. I mean how would it look if a little boy like you had a big cock. Only real men have big cocks.'

I throw him the bird again and go sit down on the couch. I don't hear anything more from him and in a few minutes the barn door opens and he comes in carrying a big tray. There is orange juice, a couple pieces of French toast and some bacon. It looks so good. He opens a slot in the cage door and hands it into me.

'See what happens when you are a good boy. What did you say your name was again boy?'

'It's Steve.'

'I don't think I like that. I think I will name you Angel. I mean you look so sweet and innocent, just like an angel.'

'Why are you doing this to me. I didn't do anything to deserve being treated like this.'

'Now eat sweetie. I know it all seems wrong but I'm sure once you are trained you will understand that this is right for you. Some people are meant to control, others need someone to help them understand what they really are. Now enjoy your breakfast and I know you must feel naked so I brought these for you. He throws a pair of pink panties on the floor of the cage. I can see the rows of white ruffles on the back of the panties. He walks away and locks the barn door again. I sit on the bed and scarf up the food, I was so hungry. When I finish, I look at the panties lying on the floor. As embarrassing as it will be, it's better than nothing so I put them on and sit back down on the bed.

'Those look so cute on you Angel. Why don't you stand up and model them for me?'

'No way asshole.' There is no response from him which surprised me then suddenly the barn door opens again and he stalks in.

"What did I say happened when boys misbehave Angel?' he asks as he stands at the door of the cage. He has a leather strap in his hand.

I back up against the back of the cage and he opens the door and comes into the cage. He sits down on my bed and pats his lap. 'Get over my lap Angel. You must learn your recent behavior is unacceptable.'

'Just leave me alone. You got me caged up wearing nothing but these fucking panties. How do you expect me to act?'

'I expect you to be respectful and when you are told to do something, you will do it. Now either you get your sweet ass over my knees or I will come over there and you will not like what will happen if I have to do that.'

The look on his face scares me and I know if he wants to really abuse me, there would be no way I could stop him. He is so much bigger than I am. 'I'm sorry, I will not cuss or flip you off any more. I promise.'

'Over my lap, NOW or else.'

I go over and lean down and lay down across his lap. 'I will be good, I promise. Please don't spank me.'

'I warned you several times but you still had to act up. That kind of behavior has consequences.'

Then he starts spanking me, thankfully with just his hand and not the strap he laid on my bed. It hurts but I can take it. He switches from one cheek to the other and as he continues, I feel my ass getting hot and it hurts more. I feel him grab the panties and start pulling them off my ass and I reach back and try to stop him. He grabs my arm and twists it behind my back and pulls the panties down below my ass creeks and then he really starts spanking me hard. I cry out for him to stop that it really hurts, but he doesn't and just spanks me over and over. I try not to but I can't help it and I start crying. Finally, he stops and pushes me off his lap.

'Stand up and pull your panties up little boy.' I do as I'm told and wipe the tears from my cheeks. 'Now Angel, I asked you earlier to model your panties for me and you flipped me off. Would you like to show me how cute you look in those sissy panties now?'

I nod my head yes.

'Answer me Angel. When I ask you a question, I want you to answer and tell me what you will do.'

Still sobbing, 'Yes Sir, I want to show you my pretty panties.' I'm so humiliated but my ass can't take any more. I turn slowly and let him get a good look of me in the frilly panties.

'You look so cute in those Angel. I know what will be perfect with them,' he says as he leaves the cage and locks it behind him. He leaves the barn and comes back with a pink camisole and a pair of pink slippers with two-inch heels and a furry pink ball on the toes. He hands them through the bar and tells me to put them on.

I look at them and just hold them out in front of me. 'Please don't do this to me Sir.'

'Call me Daddy and I want you to think about what just happened and if you want me to come back into the cage again. Or maybe you want to thank me and tell me you can't wait to get dressed in the pretty clothes.'

I know he is inferring that if he comes back into the cage, he is going to spank me some more. God, my ass still stings badly. 'Daddy, thank you for the pretty clothes. I can't wait to wear them for you,' I tell him slipping the camisole over my head and then putting the slippers on. I stand there in front of him total humiliated.

'What a pretty little boy. All dressed up in girl's clothes. You look so pretty Angel.'

I don't say anything. I just stand there head down, feeling so out of control.

'Now Angel, I want you to go get a big drink of water. Kneel down and show Daddy how you love sucking the water out of that rubber cock.'

The humiliation just ramps up but what can I do. I go kneel down in front of it and start sucking. I can feel my face get even redder.

'That looks so hot Angel. Suck that rubber cock for Daddy.'

Tears are running down my face as I suck it as he watches me. I don't look at him but I don't need to, I know he enjoys pushing me further and further. I finally stop sucking and just look down at the floor and cry.

'Good boy. You keep doing as you are told and I have a nice room in the house for you. Would you like that Angel? Would you like being my submissive little sissy boy?'

I shake my head no, not wanting to answer him.

'We will see sweet boy. We will see,' he says as he leaves. I lay down on the bed and try to stop crying but it takes me a while.

I watch him on the monitor in the house. He is not going to be too hard to break. I'm not sure what I want to do with him yet. Do I want another sissy? They are so much fun but I also think about Angel being a very submissive boy, a wimpy little crybaby. Guess there's no hurry to decide. I leave him alone all day and take him out some dinner in the evening. I bring him out a nice warm blanket and tell him he has been a good little boy today and that Daddy is proud of him.

I go out in the morning and take him out some breakfast. As he eats, I talk to him. 'I will let him out of the cage if you will agree to wear this collar for me.' He holds up a leather collar with some metal strip on the inside. 'It is a discipline collar and I can shock you with this remote is you misbehave. If you try to get away, once you are a hundred yards from this remote, it will automatically shock you at one of the highest levels. You will be incapacitated if that happens. If you agree to wear the collar, I will also bring out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt for you to wear. Now tell Daddy what you prefer, being a caged-up sissy or a controlled boy.'

I know I'm fucked but anything is better than wearing this shit for another day. 'I will wear the collar.'

'I will wear the collar Daddy and be your controlled boy,' he states. 'You must learn to answer me correctly Angel.'

'I will wear the collar Daddy and be your controlled boy.'

'Very good Angel. Finish your breakfast and I will be back for you.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers