All Comments on 'Trip to New York Ch. 02'

by Tall_Fred

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

The husband has willing given his wife Ruth to be bred. He is a willing cuck and feels his need for this. Ruth had some second thoughts but now knowing that this is what her husband wants she willing has given herself to Earl and the other men that Master Earl turns her over to. I can see the husband soon as the Nanny for Earl and Ruths children. Ruth will enjoy this and already wants to be with Earl and do his bidding. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just Another

Stupid little nigger fantasy, written by a fag. Same ole shit, flush. A master with jumper cables, ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Sad that someone would dream of being such a person as this sub-human husband. Why don't writers like this have their own sick little fetish website? I thought this was an erotic sex site, I guess i'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don't mind people writing whatever crap like this they want..

But it belongs in the Fetish section. This is pure fetish and is up to the level of interratial love, or loving wives.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Another sub human husband story... whew

Interratial love it is not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Jeez. Hilarious.

You go guy. Wish I could get off so easy...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome!!

great work! need to hear more.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
"Master E"? Really?

"Master E"? Really? For me this is another racist story, written by a black man that think he is inferior and this is the only way for him to feel a little better...This kind of stories are the ones that explain why "Masters E" are sometimes killed in the streets...They inflame racism...1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous