Trip To Remember Pt. 06

Story Info
Couple fun.
1.5k words
3.83
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goa is full of amazing nightlife. There were a lot of pubs and discotheques around. They all start buzzing at night with music, dance, and drinks.

We decided to visit one of the happening pubs in north Goa. We discussed our plan with Tom and Rita as well. They very happily accepted the offer to join. We decided to meet in the evening at the reception.

For the night, wifey decided to keep it simple as she was more interested in dance and fun. She loved dancing so much and never let an opportunity like this pass by.

She wore a small sundress with spaghetti straps that was long enough to cover her ass. She was not wearing any bras, as she did not bring any for the trip. She was wearing a small thong under it. She was in a full Goa mood and looked mesmerizing in a floral dress.

We reached the reception on schedule. Tom and Rita also reached at the same time. Rita was wearing a loose, buttoned shirt and micro denim shorts under it. Those shorts were really short and were not visible at first glance.

Tom and I were wearing typical beach-type clothes: shorts and t-shirts. We greeted each other. To get to the pub, we took a taxi.

It was a couple-only pub, which made it quite exclusive. Once we were inside, we looked for the table. There were people, but not too many. We were able to find a table for four near the dance floor.

As we settled in, we ordered our first drinks. We reached the place at a very appropriate time. Music started, and the dance floor started to buzz. People started moving to the floor. Our first order was served in the meantime. We were enjoying the music, the dance, and the drinks.

Wifey got up for the dance as soon as our drinks were over. I accompanied her to the dancefloor. It was a fast party number. We were doing the hook step of the song. I was following wifey for the steps.

She was moving fast. Her braless boobs were swaying with her every step. The juggling motion was mesmerizing with her perfectly sized boobs. On a few occasions, it felt like her boobs would spill out of her dress.

She moved closer to me and put her arms around me. My hands moved to her back. We danced in that position for some time. Meanwhile, I moved my hands to her butts. I was holding her butts, like I was lifting her.

We danced like that for one whole song. After a few songs, we returned to our table. Tom had already ordered our drinks. They both complimented us and praised our bold moves on the floor. We were enjoying the moments with drinks and music.

For the next round, we all moved to the dance floor. We were enjoying the music and swaying with the beats. The music was a mix of fast party songs and famous Bollywood songs. Because of the crowd on the floor, we were dancing close to each other. That results in a lot of touching.

For the next song, which was a slow song, I turned around and found Rita standing next to me. I looked around for others--Wifey and Tom. We approved something together and decided to swap partners. I put my arms around Rita. Tom and wifey did the same.

The song on the speakers was a slow, intense love song. I was holding Rita very close to me. Her hands were around my neck, and my hands were on her waist. While dancing, my hands moved around her back; that was the moment when I realized she was braless too. She understood my realization and smiled back at me.

One of my hands moved lower, to her shorts. I was able to feel her skin under her microshorts. My other hand slipped under her loose shirt and touched her bare back. We danced in this position for the whole song. My hand under her shirt was moving in scratching motion on her back, giving her good sensations.

I heard her moaning when her head was resting on my shoulder. Her soft skin was giving an equal sensation to my hand too. I embraced her close to me in a tight hug. My hand reached her sideboob in that position.

I was feeling her boobs in a public place without anyone noticing. Due to the environment--music, songs, drinks, and closeness--it was a very intense moment. When the song was close to the end, we moved our lips for a kiss. We were both kissing each other deeply.

At the end of the song, we all returned to our seats. We ordered another round of drinks for ourselves. We enjoyed the night very much. It was after midnight when we decided to return.

We got a drop close to the hotel. We decided to take a small night walk on the beach. We started walking towards the other side of the hotel. We had to cross our rooms to reach the beach side of the hotel. When we were close to our room, wifey asked to retire to the room as she was feeling sleepy due to dance and drinks.

I opened the room for her. We three moved ahead when we crossed Tom's room. Tom also asked to relax in the room. I looked at Rita, asking her if she also wanted to go to the room. But I got some indications, which I was not able to understand at the time. I asked Tom if Rita and I could continue for sometime. Tom gave his approval and turned to enter the room.

Rita and I moved towards the beach to have a stroll, as we decided. It was midnight, and not much light was around. We were walking close to each other. When we moved away from the hotel lights towards the beach, we put our arms around each other. Her hand was around my waist, and my hand was around her shoulders. I opened her shirt's top few buttons.

I moved even closer to her to move my hand inside her shirt. I was touching the top of her boobs. I moved my finger over her nipples. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers. Her nipples were very hard due to the breeze from the sea. She put her head on my shoulder. My hand was covering her boobs and slowly squeezing them one by one.

She was enjoying the sensation. She was holding me tight. We stopped close to the beach chairs when she turned towards me. We embraced each other and moved our lips in another deep kiss. We were holding each other and kissing deeply.

I unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and removed it. She was in her Mirco shorts only on that empty beach at midnight. She pulled on my t-shirt, which I helped her to remove. She reached for my shorts, and soon I was fully naked.

We moved to the beach chairs, and she sat on one of them. I pulled her last piece of cloth to bring her in the same condition as me. She pulled me into another kiss, which brought our naked bodies together on the chair. She touched my penis to realize it was hard.

She pulled me toward her. I took a position between her legs. She guided my hard penis towards her wet pussy. I rubbed my penis on her pussy. I start pushing my hard penis inside her pussy. I was able to enter her easily. I pushed my whole length inside her. She moaned loudly. Our voices were suppressed because of the sound of the sea.

I stayed inside her for a few moments. She put her legs around me and pulled me close to her. I started making motions by pulling myself out and pushing myself all the way in. She was moaning loudly with every motion. Her legs were high in the air, which allowed me to go deep inside her. We continued like this for several minutes.

She moved under me to change positions. I pulled away from her for a moment. She took position on her legs in doggy style. This time, I pushed my penis from the back. I started fucking her doggy style. This position sent different sensations to both of us. We both were making a lot of sounds. I pulled her towards me and held her boobs from behind. I was biting her ears. That was the moment when she started shouting my name.

I increased my speed of pounding her. She announced that her orgasm was approaching. Her pussy tightened over me, which pushed me towards orgasm too. We both finished together. I was holding her tightly under me. We settled on the beach chair to catch our breath.

We returned to our rooms satisfied.

We said good-bye to each other until our next adventure.