All Comments on 'Trip to the Movie Store'

by xxxkaliaxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lick4herlick4herover 19 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalia,

That's the best story I've read in a while. It was SUPER hot and I'm sporting major wood right now.

The wife is out with the girls tonight and I don't know whether to beat off now or just wait until she gets home drunk and feed her a HUGE load.

Check out my stories (search "lick4her") for some more great oral sex and facials.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

This is the hottest story! Most authors do not have your abilities. My girl friend has fantasized about doing this and I want to share her with others. She is very sweet, beautiful little body and very responsive to others. This story may be the one that gets her to do it.

Kay-DeeKay-Deeover 19 years ago
Thanks!!!!!

To say I enjoyed that would be an understatement! It certainly got my juices moving as I lived every moment fantasising it was me, so - thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wet floor

that was great. i came harder than i have for a long time. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Came twice while reading this!

This story is incredible. I masturbated while reading it and came when the young man did, and then again even harder when she got the facial. I wish this writer had more on this site. I wish she had pictures of herself too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot ...Hot...Hot

This is the kind of story that keeps us coming [ pun intended } back to read the stories in literotica ...Thak you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous