Trip with My Sugar Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
James and Laura's day and night at the beach.
2.8k words
4.74
7.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept in later than usual, waking up when I heard James moving around the room. He heard me moving and looked over. "Good morning, beautiful. I hope you're not too sore after last night."

I smiled sleepily. "I think I'm okay."

"Good. I ordered us some breakfast. It should be here in a few minutes. Then I was thinking we could head down to the beach."

"Sounds good." I sat up in bed as we talked, the expensive sheets feeling great against my naked body.

It wasn't long before there was a knock. "That's probably the food." James opened the door and the bellhop rolled in a cart. The french doors between the bedroom and the main room were wide open, so I made sure the sheets were covering me completely, although it was very clear I was naked under them. As the bellhop turned to leave, he glanced in the bedroom, and I saw him give a small smile before he left.

I got out of bed and wrapped a robe around me. "This looks great. I'm starving."

--

After breakfast, we got ready and went down to the beach. Unsurprisingly, there had been a bikini waiting for me in one of the hotel drawers. It was a typical string bikini, blue with pink accents. It definitely had less fabric than any bikini I would have chosen for myself, and I felt a little self-conscious walking around in it.

James had arranged for an umbrella and chairs to be set up for us. As we walked to our spot, I noticed we were set up near a group of college-aged guys. A few of them glanced over at us as we walked past, and I gave them a smile.

We both wanted to lay in the sun before getting in the water. I laid down on my towel with James beside me and closed my eyes--the sun felt so nice on my body. After we had been laying out for a while, James rolled onto his side and faced me. "I think we need to get more sunscreen on you. Come here, baby. I'll help." He motioned for me to come sit between his legs.

I sat down, and he started rubbing sunscreen over my neck, shoulders, and back. He did it in a way that felt like I was getting a massage--it felt wonderful. His hands moved lower on my back, then slid under the lower strap of my bikini, slowly working around the sides of my body. When his arms were wrapped around me, I felt his fingers move up under the cups of my bikini, massaging my breasts.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching us, but it seemed like we were okay. I felt my bikini bottoms start to get wet. His hands lingered, playing with my nipples. But then, to my frustration, he slid them out of my bikini and continued to rub my back.

James' hands came to my shoulders next, and he started rubbing sunscreen over the front of my neck and chest above my breasts. He kept moving lower until he was rubbing between the triangle of my bikini. I'm sure he could feel my heart beating fast with excitement. He slid his right hand into the front of my bikini, groping my left breast. His left hand came around the side of my body and pulled the cup of my bikini to the side, exposing me to anyone who happened to be looking.

I inhaled sharply as he continued to knead my breast. I whispered, "James, maybe we should be a little more discreet. Someone could see..."

He put his lips beside my ear and whispered, "Fuck discretion." Then he pulled his hand away, leaving my left breast completely exposed as he switched hands, his left hand groping my right breast, the other pulling the fabric back. Here I was, sitting on a public beach with my tits exposed, being groped. I should have been worried about getting in trouble, but my bikini bottoms were soaked--this was exhilarating.

I glanced over at the college guys beside us and saw one of them had noticed what we were doing. He was staring at me. I stared right back as James continued to grope me. I saw him shift uncomfortably, adjusting his swim trunks. Seeing this stranger turned on by my body turned me on even more.

At this point, James had both his arms around my sides, massaging each breast and softly kissing my neck. "Why don't you lay down on your stomach so I can take care of the rest of you?"

With the cups of my bikini still pulled aside, I slid down onto the towel and laid on my stomach. I felt James move beside my legs. He grabbed my ankles and spread them wider. Then he started to rub sunscreen on the backs of them. He started with my calves and worked his way up my thighs, taking his time as his hands found their way to my ass, eventually working their way under my bikini bottom.

He massaged my ass, spreading my cheeks as he worked them. Then he pulled one hand out of my bikini bottom and softly spanked it. Next I felt his hands run up my inner thighs. One of his fingers reached out and stroked my pussy. I knew he could feel how wet I was. I heard him laugh softly. "I think someone is enjoying our lack of discretion."

James took his time rubbing my inner thighs. Each time his hands moved up, one of his fingers reached out and stroked my pussy. Finally, he slid two under my bathing suit and pressed them into me. I wasn't expecting that. I gasped and opened my eyes, seeing that now two of the guys beside us were watching. I stared at them as James fingered me. Fuck, this was hot.

After a few more strokes, James pulled his fingers out, stood up, and said, "I think you're all set. Want to get into the water?"

"Absolutely." I pressed myself up, my tits still out. I glanced over our neighbors, smiling at them as I pulled my bathing suit back into place. Then I stood up and followed James to the water.

The ocean felt cool at first, but it didn't take long for my body to adjust. We went pretty far out, and no one was around us. James pulled me over to him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, legs around his waist. He put a hand under my ass to hold me up and leaned in to kiss me. We started making out as the ocean water moved around us.

James pulled his face away, smiling. "Let's just get you adjusted again," he said as he pushed the cups of my bikini around my tits, exposing them again. He grabbed one with his free hand, and I felt his cock getting hard against me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and started to kiss and softly suck his neck.

He pulled his hand away from my breast. I felt it moving below me but couldn't tell what he was doing. Next thing I knew, he pulled my bathing suit bottom to the side, and I felt his cock press against my pussy.

"I need you now." He pushed up into me.

"Oh God," I said as I felt him inside me. I had never fucked someone in the ocean like this. It felt strange, but so good.

James started slowly bouncing me on his cock. Hopefully anyone who happened to notice us would think we were bouncing with the waves.

I clung to his neck with each bounce as they got harder. Each thrust of his cock brought me closer until I felt myself start to cum, biting my lip to stop from yelling out. James slammed me onto his cock, holding me down onto him, moaning as he came too.

We stayed intertwined while we both caught our breaths. Then James started to laugh as he pulled out of me, set me down, and adjusted his trunks. "Sorry baby, I couldn't wait any longer. Definitely wasn't going to make it back to the room." He reached up and pulled my bathing suit top back over my breasts.

I laughed back as I adjusted my bottoms, "I wasn't expecting you to go that far, but definitely no need to apologize."

We started making our way back to the beach, and he took my hand as we walked toward our things. "I don't know about you, but I could use a nap."

"A nap sounds fantastic."

The guys beside us were watching as we walked by. James gave them a nod as he put his arm around my waist.

We gathered up our things, went back to our room, showered together, and got right into bed.

--

The sun was starting to set when we woke up. James wrapped his arm around me. "I want to take you out tonight. Let's go dancing."

"That sounds great, baby."

He nodded over at the closet. "You go ahead and get ready. It's getting late so I'll order us some food to eat before we head out." As he started walking into the living room, he looked over at me and said, "Don't wear anything under this one."

"Yes, sir," I said laughing.

I got out of bed and looked in the closet, seeing a silver-sequined cocktail dress. I took the dress and went into the bathroom to get ready. When I finished my hair and makeup, I pulled it on. It fit like a glove. It was strapless, tight enough to show every curve, and fell just a few inches below my ass. Dancing in this with James was going to be fun.

James was in the process of getting dressed when I came out of the bathroom. He had on dark pants and was pulling on a white t-shirt. He paused as he looked over at me. "Wow, Laura. You look fantastic."

I grinned and spun around for him. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." Just then there was a knock on the door and our food arrived. "Let's eat so we can get out of here."

--

After we ate, we went downstairs where a car with a driver was waiting for us. "Didn't feel like driving tonight?" I asked.

"No, I plan on having fun with you tonight."

The night club was a short drive from the hotel. There was a line outside it, but of course somehow James had it arranged for us to walk right in. He took my hand and pulled me toward the bar.

I couldn't hear what he ordered over the music, but I saw the bartender sit out four shot glasses and fill them with tequila. James slid over and put his arm around my back, pulling me beside him. He leaned in so I could hear him. "Let's start this night off right." And he handed me a shot glass and lime wedge. He licked his hand and sprinkled salt on it then held it out for me. I leaned over, licking the salt off, then took my shot, followed by the lime.

"Your turn," I yelled. He picked up a shot glass as I put salt on my hand, and I picked up the lime wedge and put it in my mouth. He grinned then brought my hand to his mouth and licked the salt, followed by the shot. Then he leaned in and wrapped his mouth around mine, biting into the lime. I could taste the juice run into our mouths.

I took my second shot. Then I started to put salt on my hand for his second, but he stopped me. He took one of the lime wedges and dripped juice right above my dress on my cleavage. Then he took salt and sprinkled it onto the juice, grinning at me. He grabbed my waist and leaned down, licking the salt off my cleavage, really taking his time. Then he took his shot. He pulled me into him and put his mouth right by my ear. "Delicious."

I was starting to feel good and wanted to dance. I took his hand and yelled, "Come dance with me!"

We started dancing, his hands on my waist, mine around his neck. I felt his hands move down over my ass. We were surrounded by people, but it felt like we were completely alone. He leaned down and started kissing me as we danced, his hands moving up and down my body, our tongues intertwining.

We danced for a while, then went back over to the bar to get more to drink. James sat on a bar stool and pulled me over so I was standing between his legs facing him. One of his hands rubbed up and down my body as we drank and talked. Another drink later, and I was feeling really good.

We went back out onto the dance floor, and I turned around, pressing my ass into him. His hands moved to my waist as I started grinding back against him. I lifted one of my arms back behind my head, resting my hand on the back of his neck, causing my strapless dress to fall a little lower. He leaned over my shoulder, giving him a great view down my dress. He put his lips right near my ear. "You look so sexy right now." One of his hands slid up from my waist and moved over my tits, squeezing one through my dress.

I moaned as he groped me and pressed back against him even harder, our hips still moving with the music. I suddenly became very aware that I wasn't wearing panties and started to feel my wetness dripping onto my thighs.

James finally let go of my breast and moved his hand to my inner thigh. He slowly slid it higher, my dress moving higher with it. My pussy was throbbing with anticipation. Right when I was about to be exposed, he reached his fingers up and started stroking me. "Mmm, baby, you're so wet." I closed my eyes as he kept stroking, almost forgetting we were in the middle of a night club.

He finally pulled his hand away. I turned my head to look at him and saw him lick his fingers. He grabbed my waist and started pushing me forward. "Let's get out of here."

We walked outside but didn't go toward our car. "Where are we going?"

He grinned at me. "To the beach." We cut across the street, and he led me toward one of the permanent, wooden lounge chairs along the beach.

"Lay down, Laura." I lay down on the lounge chair, looking up at him. He looked down at me and groaned softly, "You're so beautiful." He reached down and pulled up the bottom of my dress to my waist, then slid his fingers over my pussy, rubbing my lips, then my clit. I moaned, looking up into his eyes as his fingers continued to slide over me, then press into me. "Oh, James, yes."

He climbed onto the chair, laying on top of me and started kissing me. I put my hands on the back of his head as we kissed, running them through his hair. He reached up, pulled the top of my dress down, and started playing with my breasts, taking them into his mouth one at a time.

Then he reached down and undid his pants, his cock springing free. He braced his arms on the sides of the chair, and pushed himself up into me.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned. He started thrusting, my breasts bouncing with each thrust. I knew people were walking on the sidewalk not far from where we were, but I couldn't help but moan.

James put a hand over my mouth and laughed, "Quiet, baby. We don't want to get arrested." He held his hand there as he continued to thrust into me. The entire night had me so horny that it didn't take long before I felt my pussy start to tighten up on his cock. I arched my back as I started to cum, moaning into James' hand. After one more thrust, he held himself deep in me, groaning as he came.

I smiled up at him as he pulled himself out of me. He stood up, adjusting his pants.

"Mmm, that was fun, baby." I pulled my dress back up and stood up, feeling his cum start to run out of my pussy. "I never thought I'd have sex at the beach twice in one day."

He laughed, "I promised you this arrangement would be fun for us both. Happy to deliver." He put his arm around my waist, and we walked back to our car.