All Comments on 'Triple F Ranch - Pt. 01'

by Firefly_Writing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

A promising opening chapter which has me hooked. I look forward to learning what the FFF has to teach Charlotte.

Firefly_WritingFirefly_Writing9 months agoAuthor

@HottieOlwen

Thanks so much! I'm hoping this particular one will have some more emotionally charged themes.

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc9 months ago

Not only Charlotte was excited, I am excited too. Looking for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, an intriguing start. Love the buildup of a relationship between Charlotte and the ranch. I am open to a couple of scenarios: the first being that Charlotte is treated to a loving relationship as a ponygirl and the ranch takes good care of her; the second would be that they enslave her, train her, then sell her to a pony farm/breeding facility. A really good start to Charlotte's adventures.

1SlutLuv3r4U1SlutLuv3r4U3 months ago

Good Imagination, sentence structure etc. A little slow getting off the ground though. Actually, it’s yet to get airborne. But I hope that’s coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly_Writing@Firefly_Writing
Gosh. Who IS Firefly? She's a gal who loves to write stories showcasing more of the emotional sides of BDSM and D/s. Something that I find a lot of erotic stories seem to forget about.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES