All Comments on 'Triple Threat Ch. 03'

by markedas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the hell??

Thank you for making sure I knew it was Chelsea he was fucking there in the last part of the story. I would have surely forgotten if it weren't for every other sentence stating Chelsea did this and Chelsea did that. Ever heard of pronouns?

After all his fucking, he ends up with some random red head chick he's known since he was little but her character wasn't introduced until now? Well, his parents will be happy he got away from the clutches of the black witch and he went back to his own kind. This was the end of this farce of a story, right? I can only hope.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

Yeah that was alot of Chelsea's alright, LOL. Really liked the sports angle, i hope you keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
From someone whose idea of football is soccer.

Interesting storyline, this from someone who has no understanding of, or even vague interest whatsoever in American Football. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hanging

Do you always leave your stories unfinished? I have read 2 of your stories and both are less than complete!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous