Triple Treat

Story Info
A snowbunny fulfills a fantasy.
2k words
3.98
10.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit down on the black leather couch, adjusting my skirt and smiling excitedly as he sits down next to me. It takes everything I have not to stare at him as he sits there, his dark skin radiating warmth. I notice the bulge in his pants and my mind goes into the gutter.

Images flicker in my mind of my pale body being ravaged by that big beautiful Black cock, and I squirm in my spot as my core heats up and throbs with need. My hands find their way onto my chest, kneading my C-cup breasts and hardening nipples through my hoodie before his voice pulls me from my fantasy.

"How was your day?" He looks at me with a smirk.

I blush and clear my throat before answering, "My day was good, thanks. How was yours?"

"Mostly boring, but it was good," he replies. "But I am rather pent up." With that he gestures to that majestic bulge and leans back on the couch.

Unable to help myself, I get up and unzip his pants. I watch in awe as his dick springs out like a Jack-in-the-box, the smell of masculinity hitting me in the face as both sets of lips drool profusely. With one hand, I slowly stroke his shaft; with the other, I hike up my skirt. He watches with interest as I turn around, offering him the extent of my arousal. From between my slickened tree trunk thighs, my pudgy labia peek out as I drip onto the floor. I whimper with need, my dark hazel eyes pleading yet hungry.

"Take a seat," he chuckles, holding his cock steady in his left hand. His right hand grips my ass cheek firmly as I begin to lower myself. I let out a pleasured gasp as the head pops into my soaked womanhood, spreading my lower lips and stretching my pink hole. As I inch my way down his shaft, I let out another soft whimper of pleasure when his left hand joins his right in gripping my mountainous rear. "This is an ass made for fucking," he groans, squeezing my cheeks as he pulls me down with an upward thrust of his hips.

A whine bubbles up in my throat as I grip the arm of the couch with one hand and run the other through my pink hair, his deep brown manhood filling my quivering leaky faucet of a cunt.

As my porcelain-toned body trembles against him, he gives a low chuckle at the sensations, his hips eager to continue driving his cock deep inside of me. "Already leaking," he purrs. The tone is deep and filled with lustful mirth, his fingers sinking into my rear as he grips more tightly, grunting as our hips clap together. My eyes roll back in my head as my pussy continues to quiver and leak juices. I let out a sweet-sounding whimpering moan as the sound of our hips colliding fills the room.

"Fuck..." With how my juices leak onto his cock, his thrusts are smooth and powerful as he slams into me at a steady tempo, like a well-oiled machine. His left hand moves around my body to grab my breasts as his right hand instead delivers a sharp, quick slap before going back to firmly squeezing down.

"P-please..." I beg as he slams into me, grasping his left hand, more little moans and whines leaving my lips. My clitoris throbs like a little hummingbird's heart as I lean back slightly, feeling him rub against my G-spot. The pleasure and lust build up within me, and I can tell I'm close. Just a little more...

"Please what?" he teases. I can almost hear the smirk widening upon his lips as my hand covers his left, trapping it against my breast as he continues to plow into my dripping folds. His moans are low and soft, every sound tinged with a lust that only seemed to grow and mount.

"Please rub my... my clit... I'm so close!" I plead, blushing as I feel his cock hit my sweet spots so easily. My hole squeezes his length hungrily as I mewl in pleasure.

Nodding, he moves his left hand from my chest and trails it down my stomach, pausing as he arrives at the intended destination. Index and middle fingers moving to find their target, it isn't long before the digits are toying with my clit as my vagina squeezes his manhood. I can feel it throbbing with desire, its heat palpable within me. I let out a keening whine as I tremble in ecstasy, little jolts of electric pleasure shooting through me as he plays with my pulsating pleasure button. White hot bliss courses through my veins as I spasm and gush all over his cock, juices running down his shaft to his balls.

I hear him moan out, burying his length as deep as humanly possible within me, entering my womb. With slow, short, and powerful thrusts as he continues to play with my clitoris, he releases his voluminous load as pleasure washes over him, his potent essence painting my inner walls a pearly white.

My orgasm slowly dying down, I whimper and tremble as I feel him cream my pie. The warmth and continued stimulation trigger an aftershock orgasm, resulting in a spurt of clear fluid escaping my pussy. As he rides out his own orgasm, he gazes down at where I sit, impaled to the hilt on his mighty Black scepter. I look down, and I can see our mixed juices trickling down his length, staining the couch beneath us as his hips slow to a halt, his load emptied within me. I sigh and purr contentedly. Slowly, I take a deep breath and inhale the sweet smell of sex.

His upper body leans back as his left hand moves away from my clit. I moan softly, feeling his free hand reclaim my breast. I struggle to get up, eventually settling on leaning back. My eyes are clouded over as I continue to tremble ever so slightly. His hands lazily caress and knead my assets as I lean back, feeling my slight trembling as we stay there. A smile stretches across my face and I close my eyes, even as his shaft continues to pulse inside me. I reach down and lightly squeeze his balls, smirking playfully. "Again?" I giggle, eliciting a moan from his lips. He chuckles and nods, squeezing my ass much more firmly. I squee and giggle happily. "How about you fuck my ass this time?"

He smiles, spreading my cheeks. "You don't even have to ask," he purrs lewdly.

I hop off and get on all fours for him, my right hand snaking down and teasing my pussy as he positions himself behind me. Hands grasping and spreading my cheeks, his cock glistens with our juices as it rubs against my tightest hole, teasing it. It isn't all too long before the tip is pushing its way inside, stretching my hole as he slides into me. My eyes slam shut and I let out a loud moan, continuing to masturbate. Drool runs down my chin as my upper body hits the floor, my breasts squishing on the ground.

"Oh, fuck..." As my ass envelops his cock, he can't help but moan out in bliss at the raw sensations barreling through his frame. Each thrust is powerful and deep, hitting to the base and drawing back in full, leaving only the tip to rest inside of me. His hands tightly squeeze my ass, forcing it higher as my upper body falls to the ground. "Such a naughty anal whore..." he growls.

"More..." I moan. A fresh wave of juices runs down my quivering thighs as tears of pleasure roll down my face, aided by my own ministrations. My pussy throbs and drips all over the ground as I massage my hardened pearl.

He simply obliges my request with a sharp increase in pace, the clapping of our hips echoing off the walls as he feels my thighs shake. His shaft throbs and pulses at regular intervals inside of me, his breath leaving in small, labored pants as he notices my expression. "That's it..."

Steadily approaching another orgasm, I give my pussy a few good hard smacks and set myself off, my cunt clenching around an invisible cock and gushing onto the floor. "Ohhhhh ffffffffuuck!" His thrusts are fierce and erratic as I push myself to the brink. His left hand leaves my rear, rising and falling in sharp, stinging slaps upon my ass while his balls relentlessly batter against my thighs. My eyes roll back in my head as I look back at him. "DO IT! PLEASE, DEPOSIT YOUR POTENT MANLY SEED INTO MY COMPOST HOLE!!!"

His smirk widens into something almost predatory as he slams into me, my words driving him over the deep end as he fills me up. I feel it throb twice before the second load is released, filling my ass with his seed. I let out a primal scream as he holds my body against his, feeling his hot semen paint my back passage white.

His body gives a light shudder as he empties his balls inside of me, panting softly as he groans out in satisfaction. He pulls himself slowly out of my ass, watching his shaft exit from my backdoor. I look at his dick, astonished to see it still erect and twitching.

I get on my knees and open my mouth, eager and hungry. Sticking my pierced tongue out, I beg like a dog. Gazing down at me, he smiles to himself as his cock throbs, covered in our juices, mostly his by now. He pushes it into my waiting mouth, a grin stretching across his lips. The smell of our previous rounds hits my nostrils and I shudder as drool runs down my face. My thighs quiver and my core throbs.

His hips move slowly as he slams inside of my mouth, filling my throat with his meat as he watches the drool run down my chin. He lets out a pleased grunt, his gaze falling to meet my own. I moan and gurgle in pleasure, spreading my legs out far enough to finger myself as he fucks my throat. He doesn't relent on his steady, powerful tempo as he stuffs my mouth, staring down at me. His balls slap my chin as he gives a soft groan, cock throbbing within the confines of my throat.

Makeup runs down my face as I finger my hot dripping womanhood, lewd slurping noises escaping my mouth as I feel his manhood deep in my esophagus. He lets out a groan as he feels my throat around him, hearing those lewd slurping sounds escaping my lips as he thrusts past them. It brings him to the edge as he can't hold himself back, thick ropes filling my mouth and going down my throat as he climaxes once again. His climax triggers mine, my pink hole spasming and gushing.

He's quick to pull from my throat, his cock sliding from my lips as stray ropes glaze my face.

Licking my juices off my fingers, I use my other hand to wipe my face before licking that hand clean as well.

He watches as I lick my hands clean of our juices, letting his shaft rest on my face. The warmth makes me shudder, my eyes rolling back.

"Take it all in..." he smirks, forcing my face against his balls. My core throbs hard, the smell of masculinity making me wetter. After several moments, he releases my head as he lets out a pleased laugh. "Good girl..."

My clit pulsates as I shudder violently, a small puddle forming on the floor. He stares at the newly formed puddle before gazing back at me. I blush hard as my pussy continues to drip.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Have we ever done a forced orgasm scene? Like me being tied up and you using a vibrator on me?"

"We have not."

"Next time we do something I wanna try it."

"Sounds like a plan to me." He removes his shaft from my face, instead letting it loom above me. "Such a good little slut," he purrs.

I'm in for a long night.