All Comments on 'Trish'

by Harper2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Dialogue

Sixteen year old boys don't talk like that (or even think like that). It put me off the rest of the story. It just seemed fake from then on. 3*

litereader54litereader54about 7 years ago
Good Job

Sixteen year old boys may not talk like that but you did a great job of portraying the mechanics & emotion of 'Making Love' to a real, amazing 'not so much "older" woman' that you care about. Good job. I gave you a 5. Keep writing.

jetoshjetoshabout 7 years ago
The Dream

Of every virgin boy!

Harper2Harper2about 7 years agoAuthor
read it!

It wasn't until I reached the age of 18 that I discovered that she was more than a nice attractive lady. She was downright sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
****

Intelligent guys talk like that too. By intelligent I mean being aware, and your character is certainly that, but not beyond what other smart young guys are capable of being and thinking. Good job.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Skirt?

I'm sorry, you lost me when you said she was gardening in a short skirt. NO women I know would be working outdoors in ANY KIND of skirt! They would be wearing jeans or shorts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

@sbrooks103x: Well, if you had bothered to read a little further you would have learned that she wore that skirt not for the comfort of gardening, but for quite another purpose - and besides I do believe there actually are a few women in this world that you happen not to know too well.

As for the story it felt a little rushed. It would have gained from having a little more of teasing and the young man's imagination, lust and fantasies in between before the couple got down to the practical stuff.

(I accidentally clicked 5*, byut because of what I just said, it should have been a 4.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SEX EDUCATION

This is a truncated story, lacking in fulness and aftermath.

If you like sex education stories (as I do), I recommend the 3-chapter, beautiful and heartwarming Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. Several of my comments there will lead to other sex education stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous