Trisha - Alien Bounty Hunter Pt. 02

Story Info
Her partner arrives but will she fall victim as well...
1.2k words
4.4
7.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

After Trisha's attack her partner Amy had finally arrived to assist. Amy didn't know about the attack of her young partner as she entered the building. She crept inside and began looking around. Amy tried to radio Trisha but nothing. She pulled out her gun and began searching the building.

She hurried through the building quiet as she could. Amy had a tracker that was built into Trisha's radio. She went through doors, down halls, up stairs searching for her partner.

Amy heard a noise and spun around as a tentacle grabbed her gun. It yanked it out of her hand and tossed it across the room. Amy fought the tentacle as it tried to grab her. She pulled out a knife and sliced the tentacle. The alien let out a painful moan as green blood oozed from the cut. Amy stepped back as the wounded tentacle swung at her again getting cut by her knife again.

The alien was mad and sent out a second tentacle. Amy jumped as it hit her crotch knocking her down to the floor hard. She laid there holding her crotch in pain as the tentacle grabbed her ankle and pulled her into the shadows. She struggled as she felt a second tentacle hook her belt and yank her back with a jolt.

Amy hit the wall hard and sat there dazed for a few as the alien appeared in front of her. She looked up at it wide eyed as she saw the tentacles looming above her. She looked around for her gun but it was no where in sight. It laughed at her as Amy realized her partner may have been compromised by the alien. He sent a tentacle down and it wrapped around her neck as she struggled, it lifted her up. Amy's feet was off the floor as she wiggled around as he smiled at her tight suit.

He released her and she fell to her ass. She coughed as she caught her breath. He laughed as he enjoyed her pain. Amy stood up and glared at the alien. She was at a disadvantage since he was so much stronger, but she had to try to get away. Amy ran at him and jumped over the tentacles as she got behind him. She landed and turned as a tentacle slammed her in the stomach. Amy flew backwards and landed on her back in the middle of the room. He laughed and decided it was time to ruin her like Trisha.

Amy sat up as a tentacle wrapped around her neck again but this time the tentacle forced it's way into her mouth. She struggled as the tentacle slid in and out of her mouth as she tried to stop it. Another tentacle wrapped around her ankle and yanked. She fell to her back and was pinned to the floor by this tentacles. Her arms were pinned after they were pulled down. Amy couldn't move as they held her down. The tentacle shoved deep into her throat as she felt a tentacle sliding up over her stomach and between her breasts. Her exposed cleavage was targeted by the alien.

She felt the slimy tentacle slip between her D cups as it slithered down to her flat belly and prodded her belly button. Amy's eyes were wide as the tentacle continued to fuck her face and the other one at her belly button. The tentacle began to really go at her belly button, Amy felt a warm sensation on her stomach as it squirted it's semen on her toned stomach. She had never been belly button fucked until now and it felt odd. Then the tentacle began slithering down lower. Her eyes widened as she knew where it was going.

The alien smiled as he shoved the tentacle faster in and out of her mouth. She felt its girth grow as it got ready to explode into her mouth. Amy was more worried about the tentacle down her suit as it found her shaved slit. It began to rub and massage her pussy. Her eyes widened as the tentacle had a small tendril wrap around her clit and slowly squeeze it. Amy knew she was in peril as her body began to override her mind as the teasing of her pussy and clit took affect.

Her eyes closed as the tendril pinched and pulled her little clit making her wet. She bit her lip as it began moving faster making her grow close to an orgasm. Her body began to enjoy the massaging and teasing as her hips began to hump the air. Amy arched her back and moaned as she still got face fucked. The tentacle and tendril had worked taking down the sexy bounty woman. He laughed as he slid the tentacle into her wet hole and began ramming deep as it could as she took it with muffled moans.

More tentacles appeared and ripped her suit in half exposing her body as he smiled at her bare tits. Tentacles wrapped around her tits and the ends were like little mouths that attached to her erect nipples. She felt the suction and a small tongue on her nipples as they squeezed her breasts. Amy had cum spurting from her pussy as the tentacle had its way with her. The sensations from her attack was now purely enjoyment to her. Then another tentacle shoved deep up her tight ass as a muffled yelp came from her mouth as she sucked the tentacle. Her hips were up in the air as her ass and pussy was getting done better than ever before. Her cum dripped to the floor as the tentacles grew in girth stretching her holes making it hurt but not bad as the tendril continued to yank and pull on her clit.

Amy was his as her orgasm sent more juices out around the tentacle. She felt a lump enter her mouth as the tentacle stopped and shoved deep into her throat as she drank the alien cum. Sweat covered her body as they worked her good. Amy was growing weak as they used her like a blow up doll. The alien laughed loudly as the tentacle removed from her mouth as cum ran down her chin.

"Seems you are no better than the other one I broke earlier." He said smiling as he got close to filling her up with his cum.

Amy was moaning and panting as she felt the tentacles shove deeper into her. They slowed down and then shoved one last time as they could and exploded into her holes. Her belly began to expand as he pumped his cum into her. Amy was filled up and left on the floor with alien cum seeping out of her holes.

He turned to leave and saw Trisha. She smiled as she shot the dart at him. She fired 3 more just to make sure he was out cold. Trisha had gotten him after all, even naked. She called it in and checked on her unconscious partner. They had done the impossible, they took down the alien no one else could. The Alien Patrol arrived and took him away as they left in their ships. Trisha and Amy were off to find another bounty!