Trisha and Tom Ch. 05: Tom's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate, we drank some but not too much, and we danced. And danced. There was an energy in the room that was palpable. There were a few gifts, mostly books, movies and music that I wanted. Trisha must have been asked and responded. Penny outdid herself with a very rare jazz vinyl record that had Dave Brubeck, one of our favourite artists, playing music from West Side Story. Then Trisha gave me an erotic Japanese wood block print. A beautiful example, already framed. A dishevelled woman in a light kimono, rides the big fat cock of her lover, her labia pushed aside by the girth, and her breasts exposed and caressed. I had no doubt it would find a place in our bedroom. The thought behind the gift confirmed Trisha's love for me.

As the night advanced and more drinks were consumed stories were told. As the stories got raunchier Sharni blushed but also we could see her listening intently. Her experience, as she told it, was a sex life based on pleasing her partner, including lots of blowjobs, missionary and doggie, all at his call.

Someone, and we've never worked out who, suggested posed photographs. We decide pairs were a good starting point. While Aiden checked our camera Trisha and I set up the spare room. By acclaim femdom was the theme for every photograph we were going to take. Before we went any further we promised a copy of every photo to every person on the basis that none of the photos were shared outside the group. We also checked whether nudity was an issue for anyone, and surprisingly no-one raised it, except Sharni, who volunteered she would go topless but not naked. She whispered that she was in the mood to try something radical and she trusted us, but it needed to be baby steps. This was a group of our most trusted friends so it seemed fine.

Delia seemed to me leaning domme rather than sub. Sharni and Penny were keen to be dommes in the photos while Erin said she would sub to Aiden. Trisha would, of course, be a dome. I agreed to multiple photos so that all the aspiring dommes had slaves if they wanted them. I would work with Sharni as well as Trisha, while Alex worked with Penny and Brandon with Delia.

This is not how we imagined this party going, but we were not at all upset that it had gone this way.

Trisha and I put out some of our toys and tools out to be used as props, though we did keep aside the most recent additions except for the flogger.

We hastily assembled costumes, particularly for the dommes. Trisha was content staying in her white boots, which she teamed with a tight white t-shirt, nipples sharp against the cloth. Sharni was able to borrow Trisha's black boots, and she stripped to the red panties she wore. Quite dramatic, she was comfortable showing her delicate breasts but was not quite ready to show her vagina, a decision we all respected. Delia wore her boots and added one of Trisha's necklaces, jewels sitting between her large breasts, her thicket of pubes trimmed just a little. Aiden kept her suit pants on, removed her shirt and vest, and put her jacket back on. She was in control and extremely erotic while remaining almost fully dressed.

Aiden and Erin were first up. Trisha took the camera and framed a shot of Erin on all fours, facing away from the camera, legs spread to show her bare and open labia. Aiden stood to the side, also back to the camera, suede flogger in hand. No faces are shown but the image is striking, and there is an echo of the photographs around our engagement.

Penny decided on an interesting image. She sucked Alex's cock to hardness, then applied bright red lipstick to herself. The final shot is a closeup of her grasping the end of the penis in her mouth, luminous lips pared back to show her teeth pressing into the flesh, taking possession of the cock.

Trisha and I worked up a quick cunnilingus image. She lay on the bed while I moved in to tongue her. One leg stayed down while the other wrapped over my shoulder and across her back. Somehow Aiden captured the detail of my tongue and the broader command engendered in the white boot wrapped around me, drawing me in to Trisha.

Delia wanted to do something arty. The final picture was neck-to-knee body facing body shot. Delia reaches out and grasps Brandon's balls while nipple clamps on a chain join the two, from her plump nipple to his tight little nub. Delia's thick pubic thatch is also visible, her front leg turned aside.

The final picture was a striking one of me on all fours kissing Sharni's boot, cock cage just discernible in the shadows between my legs. She looks so imperious, so ready to make me suffer from the crop she held. I wondered if this was the founding moment of another dominatrix.

We realised that in none of the photos are faces really visible. Whether this was by accident or design it would relieve some of the more nervous participants.

The party wound up a short time later. Penny and Alex left together. Delia went off with Brandon, but not before borrowing the nipple clamps and a strap on. Aiden and Erin also left, leaving Sharni with us. We invited her to stay overnight, worried about her going home late on her own.

We were just getting into bed when she knocked on the door, and poked her head around the door frame. She told us she was overwhelmed and didn't want to be alone.

"Of course you can join us" Trisha replied, "but be aware, your virtue is at risk."

Sharni laughed, rejoining "take it, it's all yours. No use to me anymore."

She entered the dark room and joined us. Soon we were all naked and there were multiple incidents of cunnilingus occurred. I took both of them all the way, and they tried it on each other. To finish Trisha rode my cock to a writhing orgasm while Sharni tested my oral skills again. I don't she was disappointed, and nor was I as I teased and caressed her nut coloured silky bare cunt.

When I woke I was naked and tangled up with Trisha. Sharni lay on the otherside, sleeping the sleep of those who have had a big, big night. I untangled myself and headed for the kitchen. By the time Trisha and Sharni emerged, yawning and toussled, I had stacked the dishwasher, made coffee, and was chopping fruit for breakfast. Surprisingly there was no awkwardness from anyone, especially Sharni.

"What do you want to do today Tom?" Trisha enquired.

"Relax. How about the beach? Sharni, would you like to come too?"

"I would, but I don't have a costume."

"No need" I responded. "I'm thinking of a clothing optional spot. It is a bit remote, quiet, very adult."

"Okay" she replied after a couple of seconds of thought. "You'll need to lend me some clothes to get there though."

Trisha chimed in with "no problem. We'll sort it after breakfast." She turned to me. "Has Delia called?"

"No, but we should tell her what we are doing, if she can drag herself away. It looked like she was going to be busy last night."

"I'll ring her and let her know."

We packed a picnic and prepared to set off. Delia and Brandon were going to meet us. For her it would be a final adventure before she left, and a chance to do something about her tanlines.

Just before we left Sharni whispered in Trisha's ear. Trisha's face exploded into a grin, and she looked me straight in the eye. "Fancy playing a bit today?"

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Well, Mistress Sharni wants your cock caged on the beach. She's worried your going to get big and hard when you see her glory in the light of day. And of course I know seeing Delia naked will excite you too."

"And not to forget you too" was the sincere, loyal and very sensible reply. "Okay, that sounds like a bit of fun. But only at the beach."

"Agreed, though the play may go longer the harness is only on for the beach, although it goes on now while I can get it on you."

We delayed for a minute while Trisha fitted our chrome cock cage. She also grabbed the studded cock band at Delia's request. She told Trisha she was still in a scene she had started the previous night. She was taking to female domination, though she did reassure Trisha that she had not done anything that we hadn't done, and of course, Brandon was an experienced sub who had talked her through as well.

We set up at the beach and we subs were sent into the water straight away. We returned to the beach to find the women in all their naked glory. They had denied us the pleasure of applying sunscreen, and now they lay, sunglasses on, ignoring us. The cock cage stopped my getting erect at the sight of Trisha, so sleek and sexy, Delia curvy and wide open, teasing, and Sharni, legs clamped tightly, the first public airing of her cunt, bare and plump with excitement.

We tanned, we talked, we ate lunch, we tried to ignore our carnal wants.

After a couple of hours we'd all had enough. When we arrived home Delia dragged Brandon off to the playroom, kicking the door shut behind her. I don't know what they did but the noises emanating sounded like at least one of them was having fun.

Cock cage off, Trisha, Sharni and I headed for our bathroom and soon we were showering together. Almost as an apology Sharni sank to her knees and started giving me a blowjob. Trisha stopped her after a couple of minutes, and proposed the bedroom.

Dry and horny, we lay on the bed. Trisha was on one side of me and Sharni on the other. We kissed and caressed and I was given a double handjob until I came. Trisha scooped up the sperm, rubbed it into my cock, and told me we were going for another orgasm. She rubbed some lube in as well and worked the shaft in a twisting motion. While she did this Sharni started to caress her body. The lips of her cunt blossomed as she moved into the next stage for her. Trisha told me that if I came by the time she counted twenty I could play with her and Sharni, otherwise I would just get to watch. Fail by thirty and I would be listening, blindfolded while Trisha and Sharni got off together.

The count started. Trisha took some pity on me, counting quite slowly. She also worked me hard and Sharni, wishing for four hands, not two, told me that she wanted my long thick cock inside her. She wanted to ride me, splitting her as she crashed up and down. This was enough and I came again at the seventeen

We moved Sharni into the middle and worked her over to a series of rippling, buckling orgasms. We used fingers and tongues across her skin, pinching her puffy little nipples, penetrating her cunt and arse. We licked her cunt and sucked her nipples. She rode the waves of attraction and desire, and for her, new boundaries. She was brave and treasured her reward as she came again and again.

Finally Trisha demanded a grandstand finish. I sat against the bed head, and Trisha sat in front of me. I nuzzled her neck, sucking and kissing, while I caressed and tweaked her breasts. Sharni took the opportunity to lick Trisha. Soon she tensed as the waves of pleasure hit her. I wished I could take a photo of the image but I didn't want to disturb the moment. The latish afternoon light slanted through the window, illuminating the tired and satisfied body of Sharni rolling on the bed, while the orange glow striped across Trisha's relaxing frame.

Rousing ourselves, we headed for the kitchen and made some simple food. Dressed, and after the moment, we talked through the last twenty-four hours. Trisha expressed her thought that Sharni had really expanded her boundaries.

"Thanks for taking me along for the ride" she responded.

"It was our pleasure" I told her.

Trisha then added "I know you wanted to see about female domination. Or at least you seemed to last night. Is that still the case? We toyed around it but we didn't really go there."

"I am interested, but really I was more interested in how you all got on together last night. I have never been in room with so much sexual energy. It got me going in ways I had never imagined were possible. And as for the orgasms, thank you both so much. I did notice I was never given the opportunity to fuck you Tom."

"I love Trisha, and I won't do anything to hurt her. We have become comfortable playing with others, including oral, but we do not fuck others, or at least we haven't yet, and don't plan to. My cock and arse are for her unless we change what we do together."

"I understand, but I am also selfish enough to wish that I could be fucked by you. The way you ate me leads me to believe you would be a great fuck."

Trisha replied "He is, and he is right. We only do that together. However I can't find it in me to prevent other women enjoying the superlative oral skills he has, and he also enjoys exploring the great variety of cunts we play with. It's a perfect way to play femdom, satisfy our needs and keep a bit of spice while working in the boundaries we feel comfortable with."

"Well I hope our sexual journey is not at an end. Apart from anything else I need Tom to teach my next boyfriend how to do what he does. I fear I will never get as good again" she laughed.

Trisha joined in. "It's one of the reasons I keep him around, among many, many others. We have this good thing going, which mutual respect and loves keeps going."

Delia and Brandon emerged with wet hair. Clearly they had showered after their night and day of Delia led passion. Cups of teas soothed all as the time for departures set in. Soon after Sharni and Brandon left us.

We finished the tidy up, had a simple dinner, and contemplated the future listening to soft jazz.

12