Trisha Trap 01

Story Info
Trisha tells you how things are.
3k words
3.1
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha Trap 01

Hello there. My given name is Troy, but as I got older it became obvious that I was going to live up to such a bold male name. Trisha seemed to suit me better and I look forward to meeting you someday to see if you agree with me. You're welcome in advance and I'll get to how you can find me later in the story.

I don't fancy myself as a cross dresser because I only dress on Friday and Saturday nights. I do look forward to flirting and meeting guys on any given Friday, but I just don't feel like a Tranny or a T-Girl. And I have gone too far in some case to just be consider as a tease, although I really like that title. It involves a lot of acting shy and giggling and I'm pretty good at that. And yes, I use my hoodie hidden hair and face to my advantage. I'm not fond of the Trap title, but the community on Chang has a common theme and it's advertised on every single T-Girl's Chang homepage. LOL, "pick from the list" and then shut it or something.

So, hi, I'm Trisha Trap, but you can expect a lot of teasing when we first meet.

Alright then, if you're built more like a Troy and you want to hook up with me, you will tower over me, but you're going to like that, not to mention that you're going to like the way I look back up at you. But don't ask me to put my hoodie hood down. It's a part of my Friday night fem look to have the tips of my hair just sticking out from the edges of the hood and it takes me quite a while to get it just right. Just accept me as I am and keep glancing down at me and tell me that it's cute how my hair peeks out from the hood and leave it at that. Oh, well, I occasionally frost a few of the tips of my hair, so you better notice that if we meet for a second time.

OMFG, fine, hiding my face and hair with my hoodie hood is part of my Friday night Trap look. Geez, fricking Chang fact checker police!

Anyways, forget all the cheesy lines about what clothing departments that I must shop in. Jeans are jeans, shorts are shorts and skirts are skirts. I have no issues with showing you my ID and you should no never mind the stack of folder beach towels that I sit on when I drive my car. It's just two folded towels and you never know when you're going to drive to the Atlantic coast for a day.

And trust me, you will know when I think a line is cheesy. I have no problem clapping shade back and I have no problem with rolling onto your lap to get straight up in your business as I give you the business. So, leave the cheese in the refrigerator and be honest with me because I will always be honest with you. You will never mistake me for a real girl. Your eyes will argue with that, but as I'm sitting on your lap, well, you're going to know that you're messing around with a Trap boy. I may not hump you in the same way that you hump me while I'm grinding on your crotch, but your belly will know that I bring something special to the party. And yes, you can leave that part of me alone, but expect a little more shade if you moan or groan as I press up against you. I need stuff too, so moan for me.

Oh, you can handle a little shade? Good because I may remind you how easily your hands landed on my legs as I was positioning myself to get comfortable and yes, I'll be nice about what I say, but I will say some things. But be forewarned, I will measure how far up your hands slide. My ankles are free, but there is a verbal price to pay when you reach that magic spot where the rubber meets the road. You just need to remember that running your hands up your wife's thighs leads straight to her receptacle outlet plug, while I always bring a short extension cord to our meeting, every time. But that's why you're here, right?

Oh, so how do you find me then? LOL, that's easy, but let me tell you about my office first, my car. I mean, I have to tell you about my car now because my friend Mickey Mac is looking over my shoulders and he's not going to leave until I give him due. Besides, he just handed me a written statement and I need him to get back outside to tend to my baby.

Alright, here goes the statement from my needy friend, Mickey Mac. OMG.

Trisha's 1970 Chevelle may still need a little work, but it purrs like a kitten, it drives true and it can still lay down the rubber if Trisha wears platform shoes so she can push the pedal to the floor and this is all thanks to her good friend Mickey Mac, who also happens to be single, has a huge dick and can go two times without breaking a sweat. Three times if you're a true redhead. Signed Mickey Mac, single guy. PS, Trisha only fills her own fuel tank on the off chance that she may be able to flirt with someone.

Alright then, now that the mood has been shattered, let me tell you the truth about my car. Like I said, it's my Friday night office. I inherited it from Grandpa, it does need work, but Mickey Mac has spent the last two years fixing it up as best as my budget allows. Oh, and my needy friend failed to mention that it's red (LOL, fading red for sure) and it's a convertible. So, what's so special about an older car that's just in decent shape you ask? Hah, the seats. Glance back up and re-read how many times I rolled onto to your lap as we argued. My Chevelle has no large center console system and that small hump in the center is just a foot rest for me. Come meet with me on a Friday and argue your case against my bench seat system, I dare you.

Also, guys like capri tights combined with shorts, so I rarely have to fuel my own car.

So, as promised, here is how you find me on most Friday nights (Saturdays are reserved for my life at home). Just follow the red brick road and turn left when you spot the gravel pull off. If you find yourself in the parking lot of the Red Brick Road lounge you went a little far, so turn around, follow my directions and come find me. You'll find my red convertible backed in up against the fence, just on the outside of the Red Brick Road lounges parking lot. And you'll spot me or at least you will spot my car. My needy friend, yeah, that single guy who is using my story to find a date, hooked me up with some after-market lights on the underside of the car. You could say that me and my parking spot glow.

And don't get all nervous and stuff. My parking spot is technically not the lounges private property, so drop your guard and park in the grass. Oh, and if I haven't said it enough, ah, I'm in the red convertible, in the middle. That's Raylene Raye in the blue car to the left and that's Angela Jaye in the black car to the right and we don't need to worry about them and by that, I mean, hey, eyes over here mister.

So, what can you expect from spending a little time with me on a Friday night? Well, not as much as you want in the beginning. I have silly hand gestures and giggles galore at first, but you understand, right? I'm not to suck you off until I get to know you a little. And no, I'm not even going to stroke you off on our first meeting. I practice extremely safe sex and you need to prove to me that you're medically clean, which I know most of you are, but you get my issue, right? Thanks, I'm here almost every Friday night.

My repeats and regulars get what they want. I'm in a customer service position and I'll literally bend over backwards for the right gas money donation. And they like different things. I mean, mostly blow jobs because they are quick and clean, but a few literally like me to bend over backwards. Also, OMG, it's so many blow jobs, but I can understand that even the best of wives will get tired of sucking dick in the bedroom. And I hope that all the wonderful wives out there find it in their hearts to not think poorly of me. I mean, I am taking care of that nasty issue for you and all that gives them more time to stay at neighbors house a little longer, so maybe a fair trade????

Oh, and to all the wonderful wives who still maintain their shapely figures, hey, I'm discrete, I'm safe and I don't want his 401K or Life Insurance. I even whisper sweet nothings in their ears if I'm riding their laps about how I wished I had an ass like yours, so embrace me. I mean, OMG, stop texting me so much to reserve a time slot for the hubby because Mr. Kent got off work early and thanks for all of the smiley face emojis, but stop calling me "hey sissy hooker", alright? It's Trisha Trap and I'll told all of you that 100 times.

And no, I'm not leaving the girlfriends out, but I suppose even the best of girlfriends can grow tired of being asked to drop their panties on a dime. Sure, the first few months are always sex, sex, sex, but life moves on and pregnancy tests are right most of the time. Besides, you may not realize it, but back in school, before he was your committed boyfriend, well, he studied the gym showers a lot more than he studied math. And trust me because I may have been his towel boy or I may have been the one to show him what a tape measure is really for. And just like with the wives, just remember that I'm allowing you to put good food in your belly to support the proper development of the twins you're about to have. I got your back with that so you have ample time to let those twins drag your once perky titties to your belt line. Kiss, kiss girls.

Also, see housewives? The younger girls who are still unwed pregnant girlfriends know how to text in their reservations. They refer to me as "hey sissy Trisha Trap, get my lousy future baby daddy off my back" and other nice things.

There you have it. My car glows in my parking spot, my hidden face appears to glow in my bench front seat, I'm going to giggle and flirt my butt off, we're going to ignore the two cars on either side of me and then you're going to leave happy and make room for the next cheating guy.

Yes, I said cheating guy. Single guys don't come down this way much, which is a problem. Like I said earlier, I reserve my Saturday nights for normal crossdressing activity and I open to dating, but I think I ruined those possibilities when I gained a "30 minutes stand" reputation. And that's on me. I started out by using this secret parking spot as a way to improve my attitude and teasing skills, but one thing led to another and guys can be so persistent and well, even I have desires. It was so easy to slide from a tease to a Trap that it happened before I knew, so here I am. A Trap who wants to date, but until then, well, here I am, taking the burden off of the knees of wives and girlfriends all over Middleton.

Oh, and as for the newbies who leave feeling a little like they were trapped by me because I absolutely lie about what I expect in terms of a donation, well, I nicely reply by text that you could have stepped out of my car at any time. I mean, all you had to do was to lift me off of your lap and push me to my side of the bench seats. All you had to do was to ask me to stop grinding on you like a pro just long enough to let you slip out of my glowing convertible, but be prepared to hear me whisper into your neck that yes, I may have trapped you, but you're getting what you came here for, so shut it and push back idiot.

And speaking of breathing hard into your neck while I pull your nut, the nut you came to lose, well, if you're one of those who gave me flack later because guys think differently after their wad has been lost, hah, check your rearview mirror on the way home back to the wifey wife. I love Sharpies and I can leave a message on the side of your neck without you knowing it because guys can't think straight when their balls are boiling. Or do you want to go home to the wife and have her find "Raylene Raye was here" on the side of your neck when she prepaid for Trisha Trap? I mean, good luck with that and I'll see you next weekend.

Oh, am I worried about the guys who want to cause trouble right on the spot? Nope! Angela Jaye has a huge following and she has a guy, Bruno. And as long as I invite her over from time to time because she likes to make me submit to her, well, Bruno has my back, so remember that when you have to go home to the wife with a black eye and a broken nose, not to mention it's my chance to lay my Sharpie on your forehead. I mean, seriously, how are you going to explain all of those bruises and the special message "Bruno was here (signed Raylene Raye)" across your forehead? So, be nice, play the game by the rules and everyone goes home happy.

Also, geez, Angela Jaye makes so much fun of me, but she's cool. I don't know if you're reading between the lines, but it's Raylene Raye I have a problem, so guys, don't be afraid to let the wifey wife know where you keep the crossbow when she comes looking for the slut Tranny who has been marking her hubby when she prepaid for the super cute, very likable, very limber, sweet, happy, charming and perfectly sized Trap known as Trisha.

Beyond all that, I have a few specialties. I love the shy guys. The guys who have deep rooted gay feelings, but squirm around in my front seat. And believe me, with the way I wear my hoodie, I can role play "shy" just as well as you, for a while. The way some of them hold their chins down is a turn on, but I know that guys will always throw their heads back into the seat when their wad works it way up that man tube and when they know that I'm feeding, well, guys like that and all of a sudden shyness turns into same time next week.

Also, um, shy Teddy, my hints are true. Just get past my past and present and ask me out. You'll like my Saturday night look, I promise.

Anyways shy guys, don't feel so bad about blowing so hard for someone that you know is a boy in female clothing. I am discrete just as I am gentle. So, Teddy, you like how gentle I am with you and you must admit that I can role play the perfect girlfriend, so get over some stuff. I mean, my eyes may be mostly hidden, but they are attractive and come on, my painted lips, right. Very alluring, right?

Let's see, what else is there? LOL, spankings! Hah, your wife spanked me while we were interviewing and negotiating the donation levels and there is no way you can compete with her, so forget it. Just forget it, not that I will ever forget squirting all over her pantyhose.

Well, unless Angela Jaye wanders towards us and goes all Angela Jaye on me by demanding that I submit to your desires. But there is no combining of coupons and there will be no bare bottom. Well, unless you really like me and you slip me a little something extra to engage in a cock fight with you. Well, unless you actually kiss me on the lips. Remember, they are alluring and you can have my bare bottom.

So, can you handle me yet? Are you going to look for my faded red convertible? Well, you better hurry because I just checked my Chang homepage and my stupid friend Mickey Mac is getting all kinds of dating comments since I read his stupid written statement earlier and if he hooks up someone, my new replacement convertible top isn't going to get installed very quickly and the rainy season is coming, so get with the program and follow the red brick road, will you? Ugh, silly girls who believe Mickey Mac is built like that, right? Also, LOL, I peeked on him once and he is, so you'll be happy, I guess.

So, back to me, the cute boy who is a cuter Trap, are you on your way? I'm only here between 10pm and midnight and I have a late reservations rule, so don't be late or good luck explaining to the wife how her donation went through, but your dick is still hard. And she already knows damn well that it's not my short comings. We covered such things and the rules in our interview.

End Trisha Trap 01