Trish's Weekend with Sean Ch. 04

Story Info
The next chapter of Trish and Sean.
3.3k words
3.94
4.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel free to read the 1st part "an unknowing cuckold Pt 1" and also the 1st three chapters of "Trish's weekend with Sean".

I am woken up by a barking dog around midnight and can't get back to sleep. I am reliving what happened just a few hours ago and realize Trish is now gone and at Sean's for the weekend. I toss and turn for the next few hours and finally around 5am I just get out of bed. I head downstairs and see Trish's keys on the counter and then check the garage for her car. It is in there, so it appears Sean came and picked her up. I must have fell asleep pretty hard because I did not hear Trish leave.

I make some breakfast, check messages and the days news on my tablet and figure out what I am going to do all weekend. The grass needs cutting, the garage could use a good cleaning out and with spring now in full bloom the house could use a power washing and the windows a cleaning too. So I figure I'll have plenty to keep me busy not only this weekend but the next few. I enjoy keeping busy to keep my mind off of what Trish is up to, but on the other side of my brain the humiliation keeps my little clit hard and distracted.

Since it's so early, I can't go out and start the mower and piss off all the neighbors, so I have a few hours to kill. I head up to my room and pull out a box of toys I've been collecting over the past few weeks from the local adult store. I have 2 dildos- 1 about avg- 6 inches, the other a thick 9 inches. I have not tried the big one yet. I also have a paddle, 2 nipple clamps and a large pump bottle of lube. I head into Trish's closet and dig for a pair of her panties from the bottom of her draw- a mint green high cut style- I have not see these on her in 5 years. I think she'll never even know they are gone.

I strip naked, put on the panties and start sucking on the 6 in dildo. I work it into my throat and my clit starts throbbing. I slide the panties to the side, lube up my pussy ass and start fucking myself. While the 6-inch dildo is in me I start sucking on the 9 incher. I am getting really worked up and its time to try the 9 inch inside me. I pull the 6 inch out, put it in my mouth and start working the 9 inch inside me. It's stretching me like I have never felt before and after 5 minutes I only have half of it in me. I pull it out, shove it in my mouth, then lube it up again and try for deeper. This time it slides in a little easier and I am in a nice rhythm. I would guess I have about 7 inches slamming in pretty good. I keep pushing and another inch gets in. I am feeling stuffed and full and am crazy excited- so excited that I end up cumming in the panties. This was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

After a few minutes, I realize I had an orgasm w/o Trish's permission. I quickly clean everything up, wash the panties in the sink and hang them in my closet to dry- I'll put them back after they are dry. It's now 8:30 am so I'll begin my chores for the weekend.

It's now Sunday around 6:30 in the evening and phone beeps with a Ring notification- Trish is home and about to walk in the front door. I jump up from the couch so I can see her enter the house. I have a big smile on my face as our eyes meet.

"Hello, my little cuckold, how was your weekend?" Trish asks with a devilish grin.

"It was ok, kept busy. Got the garage cleaned out. But I'm more interested in your weekend! Did you eat, are you hungry?"

"I did eat, Sean and I just finished at the restaurant before he dropped me off. I'm going upstairs to get changed and get comfortable and then come down and tell you all about my weekend."

The anticipation was killing me. I poured a shot of Jim Beam, then another, then some more over ice to sip. After about 20 minutes Trish comes down wearing short shorts and tank top pajama set.

"Sean bought this for me, I wore it all weekend. Don't I look great in this? Sean likes how my tits hang out the side and my ass cheeks peak out the bottom. Don't you agree?"

"Ahh, yes, very much so. You look gorgeous" I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was as beautiful as ever. Glowing, radiant, relaxed, so comfortable in her own skin I thought to myself. She had a confident, sexy, assured look in her eyes. The look of a person that is happy with everything, unapologetic, and secure.

"So are you ready? I mean really ready? My weekend turned out not the way I expected, but it was awesome. But it might be hard for you to hear."

"Yes, please tell me everything".

"Ok, here goes. Sean picked me up Friday around 9, and we stopped at the bar for a drink 1st before heading back to his place. Pretty mellow night. We each had two drinks, caught up with each other from the week and then headed for the door. As we were about to leave, Sean's friend Kevin was walking in. He introduced me, 5 minutes of small talk and we headed home.

When we got home, we were both pretty tired, so we just crashed and went to sleep. Woke up Saturday morning with a lovely love making session- nothing crazy or new, just two naked bodies enjoying each other. He ate my pussy to two beautiful orgasms and then he finished inside me to cap off a beautiful start to the day!"

"That's nothing you haven't done before. Why did you ask if I was ready for this?"

Trish flashes that devilish grin and says, "be patient my pet, the next part in coming."

"So after our morning fun we head down to the kitchen for coffee and breakfast. Sean starts making scrambled eggs and I put a couple of English muffins in the toaster. Was thinking about his friend Kevin from the night before. Was a very handsome guy, 6 feet plus, big shoulders, strong legs, short beard. I asked Sean about him, how he knows him, etc.

Sean tells me they met as his last job and would hang out a couple times a month after work. They became friendly enjoying the same sports even went to a few games together. Once Kevin left the company they lost touch on a regular basis but run into each other once in a while around town."

"Why did he leave the company, more money? Sean starts giggling and says "yes, more money, but a different job". I ask him what type of job, and he tells me Kevin is a male escort, specializing in dominance- he sees women who want to be dominated. Well, the blood just rushes out of my body, thinking about this hunk of a guy having his way with women, women who crave this, and what it would be like to be one of those women"

"You still ok? Want me to continue?" Trish asks.

My mouth is probably hanging open, but I somehow manage to nod and say yes.

Trish continues, Sean must have noticed my beet red face and says to me "you seem flustered and intrigued at the same time". I try to gather myself, say something to the effect of no, I'm fine, just wasn't expecting that. He tells me over breakfast how Kevin got into it- was dating a few women casually, they talked to their girlfriends about it, then it just snowballed and before he new it he had about 20 women he was seeing about once a month, each for $1000 each. So yeah, he left for more money!

A couple of hours later I couldn't stop thinking about Kevin. I kept asking Sean questions about what he does with these women, where do they meet, how does a session go, and finally after about the 10th question he asks, "do you want to find out?". I was speechless, turned bright red again and this time I felt my panties getting soaked. "Well, from that face I think you would. I'll call Kevin and see if he can come over".

My brain is on overload now, I go into the bathroom to dry my panties and end up rubbing my clit for a quick orgasm- I came in like 3 minutes.

Sean comes back downstairs and says "Kevin will be here in an hour. Go shower and wait in the bedroom, I'll send him right up when he gets here. Once he arrives I'll run some errands, so I'll give you two a couple hours"

Now I am scared to death but also soaking wet again. I give Sean a deep kiss then run upstairs and get ready. I only have an hour, so I shower, lotion my body, quick dry my hair and put on some basic makeup. I have no clue what I should wear so I grab a babydoll dress, stockings, and a pair of black heels. I sit on the bed and wait. My panties are soaking again but I resist the urge to touch myself.

I hear the doorbell, then some muffled conversation for about 2 minutes, then the front door closes, and footsteps begin climbing the steps. It's go time and my heart is jumping out of my chest.

Kevin walks into the bedroom and he is carrying a large duffle bag. I stand up and am about to say hello and shake his hand when he stops me.

"Trish, stay seated on the bed and do not speak until I allow you to. You are to refer to me as Master. If you are uncomfortable with anything and want to stop say red. If the entire session gets too much and you want to stop and end it, say "red red". Sean tells me this is your 1st time. I have a lot of experience with 1st timers so our time today will be an introduction to dominance and submission. If. After today, you want to continue and push boundaries we can talk about that. All this ok so far?"

"Yes Master", I reply.

"Very good slave. Many nubbies miss the Master the 1st time. Now as an introduction, do you have any objections to the following:

Getting spanked (hand, paddle, belt)

Being Tied up

Being gagged (ball gag in mouth)

Blindfolded

Throat fucked

Bare back intercourse (this may or may not occur)

The only one that I was about to object to was the bare back but since Sean knows him well and trusted him with me alone I decided it was ok if it occurred.

"Yes, Master all of those items are ok".

'We may not do all of them but I now know where the scene may develop. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes Master, you may begin".

"Ok, slave. Remove all of you closes and stand before me, head down looking at your toes."

I immediately strip everything off, stand before Master and bow my head.

"Very good. Now turn around, bend over and hold your ankles but don't bend your knees. Now reach around and spread your cheeks and present your asshole and pussy to me".

This part was a bit humiliating, but my pussy was soaked, and I was getting off on it. Now I see how that gets you off cucky!

I can feel his eyes burning into my exposed regions. Suddenly his hand starts caressing my ass cheeks, then my crack. I know he can see and feel my wetness. Then, without warning, crack! The 1st of 10 hand spanks across my ass cheeks. I can feel the heat on them and am quite sure they are red. Next, he has me lying flat on the bed on my stomach, hands out straight over my head. I hear him rustling in his bag. He walks over and puts a blindfold on me. Then back to the bag and then back to me. I feel a cool something he begins running up and down my ass cheeks. I quickly realize its leather and then whack! The spankings start again, this time with a leather belt. I wouldn't say they are harder than the hand but are more precise and sting a bit more. Master waits about 15 seconds between each strike, and I count 20 in total, 10 on each cheek.

There is a bit of a break as I hear what I believe is Master getting undressed and more digging through his duffle bag. He comes to the foot of the bed, where my arms are hanging off and moves them up next to my body. He turns me over onto my back, spreads my legs and ties my ankles to each post of the headboard. Master sits me up, ties my hands behind my back and lies me back down, with my head hanging over the foot of the bed.

"Open your mouth slave and keep it open"

I do as I am told, and I feel his fingers caressing my face and circling my lips. He then slides 2 fingers in my mouth and yells- "remember, keep your mouth open."

I feel his fingers probing all over my mouth and tongue. Little by little they start inching into my throat as I start gagging. When I would gag he would hold them in my throat for another second or two until the gag stopped. After a few times like this I stopped gagging. After about 5 minutes I was taking four fingers in my throat without gagging. He then took his fingers out of my throat and I basically knew what was coming next.

I closed my mouth quickly just to swallow all the saliva and re-opened immediately. Master begins rubbing his hard cock all over my face and then my lips, much like he did with his fingers. After a few minutes his cock enters my mouth. Little by little he pokes at my throat, finally pushing the head in, then right back out. No gag. Master says "good slave" and proceeds to push inch by inch down my throat. His cock in not huge but what seems like a solid 7 inches and maybe a bit above average in thickness.

Master gets into a nice rhythm fucking my throat. He then bends down towards my pussy, spreads my pussy lips and starts lightly slapping my clit. My mind is on overload, his cock in my throat, my pussy soaked and my clit as swollen as I can ever remember.

Master removes his cock from my throat, and then starts fingering my pussy. "Slave, you are not permitted to cum. If you do there will be consequences."

"Yes, Master."

Master is rubbing my clit, fingering my pussy, I am still blindfolded and doing everything I can not to cum. He does this for 2 minutes, then back for more throat fucking. Then back to my pussy , then back to my throat. After 10 more minutes of back and forth I can't take it anymore and start to whimper, then to tears running out the side of the blindfold.

"What is it slave?" Master asks.

"I need to cum so bad it hurts Master."

"Slave, if I allow you to cum on our 1st session, then you must accept 10 strikes with a cane to your ass cheeks. These will be more painful and leave long red marks for about 10 days. Do you still want to cum slave?"

I waited about 30 seconds and finally answered:

"Yes, Master, I need to cum".

"Very well" Master replied. "You can cum but only when I tell you slave."

With that Master's cock was back in my throat, fucking a bit harder than previous. He is rubbing my engorged clit with one hand and fingering my pussy with the other. I am getting close. As if he sensed this, he stops, sits me up and unties my hands. He lays me back down still blindfolded. I hear him position between my legs and starts fingering my pussy.

"rub you click slave".

I start rubbing and I am taken aback by the size of my clit- I knew it felt bigger than ever but once I put my fingers on it, wow. I was so turned on. I began rubbing it slowly while Master is working my pussy with his fingers. I am starting to get close but remember I can't cum without permission. As Master senses I am close he removes his fingers. All of a sudden I feel his bare cock slide inside me- all the way in with one stroke. He starts fucking me fast and furious. After about 3 minutes he lies on top of me and whispers in my ear "cum now slave".

I grab Masters ass, pulling him in harder and start the most explosive orgasm I have ever had- it lasted forever it seemed like and Master kept fucking me the entire time. As I was coming down from my orgasm, Master whispered in my ear "my turn slave" and dumped a huge load into my pussy.

"You have a beautiful mouth and pussy slave. I hope to use them again. Now stand next to the bed, bend onto to the bed with your elbows and accept your caning slave"

"Yes Master." As I stand and bend over waiting for Master, I feel his cum running down my leg. My pussy twitches and I have the urge to touch my clit again by dare not.

"Are you ready slave?" Master asks. "Yes Master". I feel the wood like material rubbing up and down my ass cheeks along with very light taps in between. After 1 minute of this- whack! The 1st of 10 strikes hits me and I lose my breath for a second. It hurt a lot and felt like something I had never felt before. The strike was towards the top of my ass. Then number 2 in the middle and number 3 at the bottom. At this point I have tears running down my face- not quite crying yet. Master tells me to extend my arms flat and forward and lie my head down on the bed so he can see my face. He brushes a few tears away with the back of his fingers and resumes the caning. 4-5-6 in a very quick order, then a quick hand caress. My ass is now on fire, and tears and whimpers are on full display for Master. 7-8-9-10 are about 30 seconds apart and the caning is complete. I continue to whimper from the pain but a part of me is also getting off on it and my clit is still throbbing. Master tells me to stay. He grabs my phone and takes a pic of my ass and shows me. I am shocked at what I see- deep purple bruises red streaks all across.

"You were a good slave Trish. I hope we can play again. Would you like that slave?"

"Yes Master, I would like to serve you again soon."

Master then tells me to remain as is. He will dress, pack his bag and once I hear the door close I may get up.

Stay tuned for Chapter 5- my reaction and what Trish tells me about her conversation with Sean about her time with Kevin.