Troglodyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oorah!" he yelled.

Mark and I replied, "Oorah! We yelled back.

"Damn," I thought. That felt good.

Bill and Mark nodded at each other. Bill said, "Open your phone and give it to me. He took it and showed me the face. "Jack said, "Look at the face of your phone. You'll notice there is no phone service here.

"We use secure landlines. Also, we scanned when you walked in the door. We know besides your watch, you have no other electronics on you.

"We have an EM field surrounding our offices. We are totally secure from exterior eavesdropping.

"You sit here while I check your phone out, and Mark will check your car. Give him your keys, and show him where it's parked."

After thirty minutes, Mark dropped an electronic device on the table before Jack. He asked, "Where does your wife work?"

"Why?" I looked confused and responded, "She works for some electronic company near Morgantown?"

"Well, that company makes sure of pretty high-end commercial tracking stuff. It's the best in the commercial market. Unfortunately for Alicia, mine's" better," smiled Mark.

"We do a lot of work for the military. And we're licensed and have the security clearances to use them. We have access to the world's most advanced security locating and tracking. "You know, the Black Hat stuff. We would have missed it if we hadn't had access to our kind of equipment.

Bill strode back into the room and laid my phone before me, "My man, my man, they have you by the balls. They have four different hidden programs on your phone. They monitor everything you do. Where you're at. Who you talk to. Who you message and email, and what sites do you go to? They have you locked down tighter than a virgin's ass."

I was totally defeated when Bill smiled, "We're going to take your case. We're going to burn the bitch. Of course, with your permission."

"Oh man," I was happy at that news.

"How much do you need for a retainer?" I asked.

Mark laughed, "You can't afford us, but you must listen to us."

I quickly agreed and asked, "What do I need to do?"

Mark stepped up and said, "Here, take the burner phone. Contact us on this. Also, if she calls, it will be routed through your phone to the burner and vice versa; when do you return home?

"Friday night," I told him.

"Great," said Bill. If you can work it out, you can leave the phone at your customer's and the car in their parking lot.

"We'll take our van to your home tomorrow to see if they monitor you there. We have special electronics to block any signal emanating from your house. I don't think they'll watch your home while you're gone. That will also include any signals from your home and stop any recording devices.

Also, I need your personal computer to see if it's being monitored. And we'll get you a loaner so we can contact each other without them knowing. Also, we'll place our own tracking and listening devices in your home and her car, along with your asshole brother. And trust me, they'll never find them.

"You go ahead and hold your nose and call her tonight. Play Lovey Dovey with her, and we'll gather all the information you need for your divorce. Remember, knowledge is power. We'll see you the first thing tomorrow."

I thanked them and headed back to my hotel for the night. I felt better than I had in days, except those chili dogs were starting to hit.

Xxxx

I was standing in my living room when my phone rang: Alicia. I told the guys to cool it. It was Alicia phoning.

I answered: "Hey, babe, what da ya need?"

Alicia: "I was just calling to check in, babe. I was tired last night and hit the bed early. I woke up this morning and realized my phone had died during the night, and I missed your call. I have got to go. I love ya."

I replied, "Love you," and she hung up.

Bill and Mark shook their heads and went back to work. At least I knew the burner worked. I was transparent to her; we only had to wait for Alicia and Justin to hang themselves.

Bill discovered tracking software on my personal computer, "Damn, that bitch good is," marveled Bill. "I'll give her credit for knowing her shit. BUUUT, not as good as me," chuckling.

They loaned me one of their computers and told me to return to the office the next day, and we'll go through everything from the night before. They informed me I looked like shit and tried to get some rest.

That night, I lay in bed, figuring out how long Alicia played me for a fool. Did everyone at the plant know I was being cucked? Then it occurred to me my father had to know. The bastard had known. There is no way in hell my brother could have pulled all of the trips off without Dad's permission. Shit, I wonder if Mom knows. Hell, what about Cindy?

Still unable to sleep, I pulled out my loaner computer and looked up cheating wives and how to deal with them. That's when I discovered Literotica and the Loving Wives section.

After reading four or five of the RAAC stories, I was sick. They made me want to throw up. Reconciliation my ass; in my mind, forgiveness is fucking overrated. I took the plunge and rewrote one by an author who hadn't written in years so I wouldn't need their permission.

I decided to try out one of those 750-word stories. I had a great idea for a BTB. "And then he I sent the bitch to a Mexican Whorehouse. The End." Then, I sent it to Alicia and asked her for her thoughts when I called her later.

She had just read the first attempt by me to write a BTB story for the Loving Wives section of Literotica. "Honey, if you ignored the bad grammar, misspellings, and wrong word choices, it was pathetic." She was torn between being honest and diplomatic in response to my question.

"What do you think of it Alicia?"

"Uh...well... it's certainly interesting," She started out, still trying to decide on the correct strategy. "You certainly got a lot of clichés into 674 words, but it has to be at least 750 words to be published, you know."

"Oh, I forgot; I can just add 76 more words about the wronged husband's revenge and get it up to speed," I enthusiastically replied.

"Uh... OK," She continued, "however why do you have the wife telling the husband that she's going out on a date, and it won't affect them, in fact it will help their marriage; and that she's already cheating with his brother behind her back; and that she justifies occasional sex with a black man all at the same time? Wouldn't just one of those suffice?"

"Well, I know that's what's normal, but as you know the women-hating troglodytes who do most of the commenting on Loving Wives stories will probably like all three of those at once since the cheating bitch will get hers," I grinned broadly.

"Well at least you know your audience?" she mused. "I understand, Jack -- but then there are the many different punishments for the cheating wife. Isn't that a little overboard? I mean how can you first have her shunned by the community and her kids and regretting that she ever cheated on her flawless husband, and then have her thrown out of the house and penniless, and then still send her to a Mexican whorehouse; wouldn't one suffice? And why does it have to be a Mexican whorehouse? Why not a Honduran one, or a Costa Rican one?"

"Well at least he didn't kill her too," she thought to herself, trying hard to reign in her laughter.

"You don't get it Alicia; that's what's going to put my score over 4.5 -- she gets all three normal punishments as revenges. Also, the readers don't know where Honduras or Costa Rica are; we've got to keep it more local." Then I paused, "You know what, I think that after she's in the Mexican whorehouse for a year I should kill her off -- that will help get me up to 750 words too."

"I don't know about that, Jack..." she started to say, finally willing to tell me that at least this aspect of his story was crap, but I was not to be deterred.

I know what!" I said so excitedly that he also gave a little jump into the air as I said it. "I'll have her get AIDS, be beaten up by an ex-lover who she thought was a real gentleman but turns out to be abusive, and then fall into an acid bath in a manufacturing plant."

Alicia could see that she wasn't going to be able to talk me out of my plan to put every revenge-on-the-cheating-wife cliché that appears in every unoriginal Loving Wives story on Literotica into this drama in my determined quest for a 4.5 troglodyte score.

"Uh, well...if you're determined to use everything that gets a high score in the same story, couldn't you at least use some richer language, with less common words? For example, instead of 'brazen hussy' how about 'audacious trollop;' or instead of 'cheating bitch' you could use 'charlatanistic termagant.'" She posited.

"Are you crazy?" I rhetorically asked, "Guys who give 5* ratings on Loving Wives stories don't like big words and have never used a dictionary or thesaurus since High School. They'll mark my score down."

Exuberated, she said, "Then how about at least something novel for how the husband finds out? Instead of all of the high-tech cameras(boy, was she right about that), his best friend cluing him in after he has been naïve for ten years, overhearing a phone conversation, or coming home early from a business trip when his wife doesn't answer his phone calls or texts advising her of that, you do something different?" she inquired.

"What, like something from outer space?" he ruminated out loud. "Nah, guy readers who give five stars don't care about originality -- they want the same tried and true shit. I'll just leave my story having the husband find out all of the ways you mentioned within the same few days."

I sighed. "Well, then what about the wife getting a charge out of him eating his brother's cum out of her pussy and him never figuring it out? Is that realistic?"

"Maybe not, but that always happens in Loving Wives BTB stories, and I think the readers expect it to get the picture that the wife is really evil," I responded proudly.

She thought that she'd give it one last try and then give up. "OK...I see your point. However, maybe you should at least give the black lover's dick a realistic size. According to real scientific studies, I know an alien concept to Literotica, someone with an erect penis 6.5 inches long is in the 95th percentile meaning out of 100 men, only five are bigger, and the largest ever measured is 13.5 inches, and that guy is admittedly a freak. You can't give the cheating wife's black lover a sixteen-inch cock and call the husband's small at eight inches."

I thought for a second. "OK, I'll change the black lovers to 14 inches and the husbands to seven -- it seems that all the cheated-on husbands in Loving Wives stories have seven-inch cocks, so that should make all of the guy voters feel comfortable."

She gave up. She said, "OK, darling, sounds like you got it all figured out. Just get the story up to 750 words and submit it; I'm sure that you'll score high!"

"Thanks, Alicia -- your favorable opinion really matters to me. I'll polish it up and submit it tonight, and it should be published in two or three days," he grinned. "After I submit it, be ready to receive my seven-inch man meat," I chuckled.

I got up and ate breakfast at the local Cracker Barrel. I got a double serving of grits and mixed in my two over-easy eggs, bacon, and a stack of 4 pancakes.

When I got my call from Bill, I was ready and headed over to their office to listen to the damning evidence.

Mike and Bill sat with me in their conference room and gave me a stern warning. "I want your word as a Marine; you won't kill them. What you're about to see and hear will drive you insane. Personally, I wouldn't blame you for doing it."

I looked at him with a sly smile and grin, "What makes you think I'd do something like that?"

Mike chuckled, "We know exactly who you are. You didn't get that Silver Star by being a pussy. We could have used a man like you on our team."

Replying to his compliment, "I had no ambition to give my life to the military. I was pissed and hurt at the time about catching my girlfriend cheating on me; I got drunk and enlisted. What is it? Do I have a sucker tattooed across my forehead?"

Bill chuckled, "Nope, it's your looks." That surprised me.

"Let me explain it to Jack. You attract very, very good-looking women. And I'm sure you had to fight off a few. And probably some were married." I nodded in agreement,

"Well, your wife is one of these. She was raised entitled. She was beautiful and cute as a child. I'm sure at an early age, she learned to manipulate boys, and then, as she grew, she used men to get what she wanted. Why?

"She used her looks like a weapon to get what she wanted. And she has told herself she deserved her happiness. She deserved only the best and never suffered the consequences of achieving them. If some man wouldn't give it to her, she moved on to the next guy.

"Along with these characteristics, modern society has reinforced her actions to get what she deserves, which is her happiness over anyone else's, no matter how she got it. I'm sure she loves you in her own way, but she loves herself more. And isn't that what it's about."

I agreed to their terms and gave my word, but I will make them pay before I walk away.

Mark pulled up the video and left me alone. No, I didn't get a hard, and I didn't get pissed. It was what it was. But I knew at that moment I would rain hell down on them when they started talking about it.

Justin: "God, you have such a wonderful Pussy, but I want to ask you, why me? You could go out with any man you want."

Alicia: "Justin, you are a good-looking man and a lot of fun. You have a nice cock, and you know how to use it. Plus, you're safe. If we get caught, you have as much to lose, if not more than me. Plus, you can't get me pregnant."

Justin: "I want to fuck your ass, Alicia. As beautiful as you are, it's your best asset."

Alicia: "Don't even think about it. I'll cut your dick off. Listen, I was hoping you could stop sending Jack out of town. I need him here if I'm going to get pregnant."

Justin: "OK, OK. I'll let Dad know. We're going to keep doing it, aren't we."

Alicia: "NO! Not while he's in town. People get stupid when they cheat. I'm not getting stupid. I've got a good thing going here with you and your brother, and if he finds out, he'll kill both of us. Once I'm pregnant, you can send him back out, but till then, I want him here."

Justin: "Alright, I told you I'd tell Dad."

Alicia: "What is it you have over your dad?"

Justin: "Sorry, won't tell you that."

Alicia: "Does your mom know about us or suspects?"

Justin: "I don't know why Mom keeps her mouth shut. She likes all the perks she's getting, I guess."

Alicia: "I guess being a cuck runs on her side of the family."

I slowly close the computer.

Later that evening, I whipped out a couple more BTB stories and readied them for posting. I set my alarm for 1 A.M. and fell asleep.

I tapped my phone to turn off the alarm and logged into my Literotica account. I went to the new 'Loving Wives' section and clicked it open.

I checked for the newly posted stories. My first posted story scored 4.52 so far, which is not bad.

Then I read the comments. Get a damn editor. You write like an 8th grader. English must be his second language. You are a misogynist bastard. You have a little dick. If you had played right, you could have opened his marriage up and fucked a new pussy every week.

Then there is another comment that makes the writer go "huh" and ask himself, "What damn story was he reading. It couldn't have been the one I just wrote."

I copied my new stories and sent them to Alicia. My phone beeped 25 minutes later.

Alicia: "What the hell, another stupid story. You must be bored to death out there."

Me: "It's either that or going down to the local bar and getting something strange."

Alicia:" You better not. I'll cut balls off. That cocks mine. So, you better be a good boy."

Me: "How about you? Are you being good?"

Alicia: "Without missing a beat. "Oh, yes, I'm a very good girl," she giggled.

Me:(What a selfish bitch, I thought to myself.) "You better be; I'd hate to sell you off to a Mexican whore house."

Alicia: "The first thing you need to do is get an editor. But I did like the part when he got cucked," she giggled. "I have to head to work. Talk to you later. Luv ya," she said and hung up.

I thought, "Oh, that Mexican whorehouse is looking better all the time," I chuckled.

Xxxx

For the first time in weeks, I slept like a log. I woke up at seven, showered, called into the office, and informed them I was still fighting a few bugs. I should be home late Friday.

"Lawyer first," I thought. I dialed my long-standing friend, Peter Johnson, my attorney, who helped me with my patents. I dialed his direct line, expecting to have to leave a message.

Who's this?

"It's me, Jack."

"Sorry, Jack. I didn't recognize the number. It's good to hear from old buddy. What can I do for you?" Peter was a Jag officer whom I met when I first met him overseas. For the first few minutes, we discussed how his family was doing.

Then he asked about Alicia. I paused for a moment too long. "Shit," came over the phone." She cheated on you, didn't she? Do you know the bastard she had an affair with?"

"Yep, I do. I know that bastard's parents quite well. I assure you they were married when he was born. It's Justin, and to make it worse, my parents knew if not encouraged it.

"Fuck," Peter screamed. "I got a plan already, Jack. First, as you know, I don't practice family law for this damn reason, fucking idiots. But I will put together a list of the top 25 lawyers in the metro area.

"Ellen Wakins will be at the top of the list. She makes the other sharks beach themselves. She had dozens of prenups overturned. She hates cheaters.

"From there, you need to visit everyone for a free consultation. This way, they can't represent her.

"Next, I need to get you a PI, so you use adulty for grounds for divorce. You don't have kids, which saves your ass. And we can use adultery to lower any spousal support. It won't affect the split or any marital assets, though.

I said, "I own my home, and it paid well off before we were married. Also, she can keep her furniture. I hate the shit anyway. I already have hours of sex tapes and audio and discussions going on between, and more to come. And I was assured they are quite legal to use in court."

Peter interjected, "Next, do not, and I repeat, do not have sex with her. It means you knew about them and accepted the affair, so don't do it. Also, realize you have patents on your company's most profitable line. We have to make sure they're protected.

"Last but not least, Jack. Please don't do anything stupid; I'll turn you in if I even think you are. Remember, I'm an officer of the court."

I agreed with everything he said. Then I sarcastically replied. "You know me, Peter. I wouldn't neveeeeer do anything like that." I could almost see his brain shaking with disapproval with that answer.

"Send any correspondence through email to this new email address. Alicia has everything monitored, so I must be careful. Also, you can call me on this phone. It's a burner, and she doesn't know about it." We hung up, and the next call was to Tristen Industries

That afternoon, I explained my problem and what I needed from Robert Triston, owner of Tristen Industries. Believe it or not, our biggest competitor was his brother, Mathew Triston. The only business we had with them was our device, or should I say my patented device. Mathew did the rest of their controls, and they hated buying from us.