Troglodyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, I'm glad you came to me first," smiled Robert. Can you stay overnight? I want to bring my brother into this discussion because it would affect both of us. I want to spend some time with you discussing this opportunity this weekend.

"If you can drive to the lake tomorrow, it would give me time for Matt to get there, and we can open discussions then. Plus, I want to go fishing this weekend, so I hope you like to fish.

"I'm calling your dad right now. If you'd like, I can keep you away for another couple of weeks.

I nodded yes.

He picked up his phone and told Peggy, his secretary, to get Frank Phillips on the phone.

"Frank, this is Robert. Can you send Jack to my other five locations? I want him to evaluate my other plants and see if we can justify adding your products with your competitors in those locations to increase sales."

My phone went off immediately, and Dad ordered me to head west immediately. Mr. Tristen wants you out there by Monday afternoon. In my mind's eye, I could see the dollar signs adding up his head.

I went back to my room. I turned on my computer and pulled up the latest home porn.

Justin's tongue, lips, and fingers worked on Alicia's labia and clitoris. As she came, she ran her fingers through his hair and moaned "Yes, yes, oh Fuck Yes!" over and over again. She had her first orgasm, and soon after she came down from that she had one continuous orgasm for at least two minutes before he finally let up.

When Justin let up he turned her on her hands and knees and then inserted his seven-inch cock into my pussy in one stroke. She came again. He pummeled her while massaging her ass cheeks and then stuck his thumb in my asshole while he blasted my vagina with pulse after pulse of his thick seminal fluid as he grunted like a pen full of hogs. Alicia screamed as she came again and was then rendered comatose.

Within twenty minutes they had recovered and were facing each other on our marital bed with big smiles on their faces. After an exchange of sincere compliments on each other's carnal abilities I said "Well, Justin, what did you think of your brother Jack's Literotica story?"

Justin laughed. "I can't believe that that pile of shit got a 4.52 rating so far -- maybe some intelligent people will finally read it and knock it down some."

"She had to laugh when he had the cheating wife fucking the husband's brother in the story, in his marital bed, whenever the husband went out of town while he remained clueless for ten years," She chuckled.

"Do you think we really have five more years before he finds out?" Justin asked with a mischievous grin.

"Sure, and more so -- unless we run off together before then. Unlike the dumb wife in his story, I always do multiple checks of electronic equipment whenever he's away, have a proximity alarm on my iPhone which lets me know when he's within 500 yards of mine, and never do the stupid shit the bimbo in his story -- or the ones he likes to read about -- does. Now if I suck your dick will you fuck me again; I want to be sure to have as much of your jism as possible in my pussy when Jack gets home."

"He's never figured out that he's eating someone else's cum?" Justin laughed.

"Nope -- just like the clueless husband in his story," She smiled.

"This means war." I thought to myself. Thank God I didn't head home tonight. I picked up my work phone and dialed home. I watched Alica push Justin off, gather herself, and answer on my monitor.

"Hello, babe," I said. Then I asked, "Why are you breathing so hard?" I watched my brother slip behind Alicia and grab her hips, and I watched her try to slap his hands away.

"I was in the kitchen, and when I heard my phone ring, I ran to grab it. I miss you. When are you coming home?"

"I'll be home Sunday, but Dad phoned me and wants me to fly out Monday morning. I first had to go to California and their other locations. It could be worth millions to us."

Alicia whined, "Just how am I going to get pregnant with you gone all the time? I ovulating and horny as hell."

I chuckled and replied, "I'll be there Sunday night. It's been about six weeks since we last had sex. I'm so damn horny, and the dam is about to burst."

"You damn better. I want every drop of it before you fly out."

"Well, don't blame me, talk to dad." Then I heard a grunt.

"What's the matter? Are you OK?" I saw dipshit himself go knee-deep in her pussy in one push.

"Oh," Alicia replied. "I stumped my toe, and it hurts like hell. Let me go." Lo....she hung up.

I laughed as she read Justin the riot act. "You, stupid son-of-bitch. That's how people get caught. God damn, I'm horny. My hormones are going wild. Fuck me, you bastard."

Xxxx

I was ready to post my next BTB.

It was about a nerdy husband whose Loving Wife decided she needed a fling with a biker from Alabama. She wanted a little fun before she settled down and started having children.

In the last scene of the story, the husband was lying in bed with his wife upstairs in his room, screwing her lover and screaming his name. No, this wouldn't stand in my mind. I destroyed that bitch and her lover.

I was so focused on writing it that I finished it in one night. I ran Grammarly on for a quick double-check, had it posted to the website, and waited for it to be approved and posted. Later, I fell asleep, woke up, and headed to the lake.

After a day of fishing, we caught a small string of bass and Sunfish. We quickly cleaned and fried them, adding the appropriate amount of hush puppies and fries to complete the menu for the night.

We drank plenty of beer and sat on the porch as the sun sat slowly low on the horizon to allow the stars to come for the night.

I sat between Mathew and Robert when Robert broke the silence first.

"Jack, we've always liked you. You have always treated us with respect and fairness. But we despise your brother and father. And if it wasn't for that device, he has a patent on. God only knows how hard we've tried to break it. But have never found a way around it. We would drop you folks in a New York Minute."

Mathew chimed in," Jack, we both despise your father. You know I was a partner with him when I was younger. I almost killed that bastard when he tried to seduce both our wives. Luckily, we had good women who came to us for help.

"I broke off my partnership with him and started a company to compete with him. We want to hire you and see if there is a way around that damn patent."

Robert continued, "Before we start, Robert and I want to retire to Florida in a few years and enjoy some of the wealth we've earned. So, we would like to stick up your father's ass as soon as possible."

I looked at them and said, "Yeah, I heard rumors to that effect about you retiring. But I thought you had family members to take over your companies.

Mathew sighed and said, "We're going to be honest up front for full disclosure, and what I'm telling you stays between us.

"My word. I swear."

He continued, "At one time, we had five siblings in our family. Robert is the oldest, and I am the baby. I'm your mother and father's age.

"They were born with some genetic defect that prevented us from producing a specific enzyme to digest protein. Now, doctors can treat it with modern medicine. Well, we lost a brother and two sisters. The gene was dominant in them and recessive in us.

"We couldn't pass it on to our children and watch them die in pain like our siblings did before they reached their teenage years.

"We purposely searched for women who could not physically have children. We lucked out and found the greatest wives in the world. We never adopted. Our companies and employees were our families."

"Mathew," I sighed. "I thought the world of your wife. She was a great woman. She always had a contagious smile whenever I ran into her at work. I was sick the day I heard that she had passed away. She was a fine woman."

Both brothers nodded in agreement. I raised my beer and said, "To Barbara." We all clicked out bottles and took a long swig." I noticed both men's eyes watering over.

"I have got good news for you," I said casually. "My company doesn't own the patent. They both turn their heads toward me, "I do."

"You what!" Said Robert.

"That's right, I own it. As both of you know, I have a computer engineering degree from Georgia Tech. I developed and patented my device in college. I had prenup drawn up so Alicia couldn't touch it.

"As a matter of fact, I designed a new one no one knows about yet. I plan on patenting it as soon as this mess is over." Both men turned to me, staring at my stupid grin.

Robert asked, "How much is it going to cost us?"

"Nothing," I said.

"Nothing. What's the gimmick?" he asked with trepidation.

"No gimmick."

"We set the price of your company as of the day I start working for you. I allow Triston to use my patents. From that point, we'll take the additional profits from sales and the savings in manufacturing costs and apply them to a down payment. For the rest, I will give you a note. It's a win-win.

"You sell to someone you trust, and I bury those bastards back home. They'll be bankrupt in a year. Oh, by the way, I'll keep the company's name to honor you two.

"Another thing is that I keep all of your employees for five years and not take jobs offshore. All this gives me a couple of years to learn the lay of the land.

Xxxx

I arrived home late Sunday afternoon to find a ready, willing, and able wife. I packed and prepared to head to the airport at O'dark thirty on Monday morning.

Alicia purred as I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her tits. I lightly bit her neck and nibbled on her ears.

"Oh, Jack, I'm ready. Take me, make me pregnant."

I led her to the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees. It'll go deeper this way. She didn't know that I placed a tube of KY between the mattress and mine. I put my hand on her back, forced her chest down, and held her there. She moaned at my dominance over her.

I took my other hand, shredding her panties as I ripped them off. Alicia gasped again and begged, "Hurry, Jack. Fill me with you, baby makers." I reached over and took the lube, and lubricated my cock liberally.

I wanted it to go full hilt on the first thrust. I rubbed it up down from her slash to her trash. She was trying to force me to give it to her in her pussy.

I lined up and pounded away.

"Jack! Jack! Wrong hole, stop!" her muffled voice screamed out. I swiveled my hips and brought my left foot on the back of her head, forcing her head deeper into the pillow. Now I had both hands free and grabbed on and continued the onslaught of her poop hole. I started slapping the hell out of her ass. "God, honey, it feels great. Damn, it's tight."

I finally felt the pressure build-up, and I screamed and exploded what felt like gallons of coming into her little dark hole. I heard her weeping in pain as I slipped out and I pulled away.

I made sure I wasn't within reach when she recovered. She finally rolled off the bed sobbing, holding her ass. You bastard! You hurt me bad," as white and brown streams of cum ran down her leg.

"Honey, it felt great to me," I smirked. What she couldn't see was the hurt she caused me.

"Get out, you bastard. I'll kill you if you don't."

She said exactly the words I wanted to hear, so I retreated out of the house. Later, I felt bad about it. But I got over it quickly and chuckled to myself.

I landed in Redmond, Cali, around noon their time and checked into my room. I checked my work messages. I met with the plant manager and discussed integrating my system into theirs. After that, I headed back to the Hilton for a long nap.

I started my last outline for my final submission to Literotica. Alicia didn't know that my easiest school courses were literature and journalism; I aced them without trying. My creative writing teacher thought I should have become a journalist.

In the military, my reports were so exact and descriptive that they could literally track what my squad did moment by moment with the correct coordinates.

I turned on my computer just in time to see Alicia crying to Justin. "He took my ass. He didn't care. I'll cut him off for the rest of his life." She moaned as she shifted on her ass.

Justin asked, "Can I fuck your ass now?"

"Get the hell out, you idiot," She screamed and moaned in pain.

For the next three weeks, I collaborated with lawyers and the brothers to iron out the purchase details. Peter spent two weeks out west with Triston's legal team, ensuring all the Ts were crossed and the I's were dotted.

I kept monitoring the homestead to see what dipshit and whore were doing. Oh, and I finished my last story, and it's holding in drafts.

I was shocked at what I saw. As I scanned the videos, I saw a scene that caught my eye. It was Alicia throwing up in the bathroom. I went ahead and fast-forwarded the video until Alicia popped on it again. I stopped just in time for her to say, "OH FUCK!" She was staring wide-eyed at a pregnancy stick. It wasn't mine.

I fast forward to later that evening when Justin was holding her. She turned to him and said, "I thought you said you were infertile."

"I am. When Cindy and I found out I had so few sperm per load......and they were malformed, we wouldn't be able to have kids. It broke our hearts. We have been fucking with no birth control for years. It must have been a one-in-a-trillion shot. And besides, I always wanted kids. And better yet, little bro, raise it."

"Fuck," she said. "I didn't want your kids. I wanted Jacks."

"Why," the brother asked. "You said it yourself: I'm a superior specimen."

Alicia laughed. "Listen, you're dumb as a rock. You might be pretty, but he is ruggedly handsome."

"Yeah, but you said I was a better lover."

She laughed harder. "That's for your little ego. Jack's far superior and is far better than you. You're just a dildo with a pulse to keep me entertained."

"But you said my dick was bigger," he whined. Jack measures four and a half inches.

"Oh, you little boy. His is, when soft." Justin broke down.

They sat there for a while in silence.

"Why did you marry Cindy?" Alicia asked.

"She was a cheerleader and cute. We got along great. I guess I never loved her. We dated for so long that it seemed to be what we needed to do next."

Then he said something that floored me. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did. He said, "I didn't want Cindy, but I didn't want Jack to have her. When I learned from other cheerleaders that she liked Jack, I ensured she never talked to him. My pride wouldn't let it happen. So, I got to her first out of spite."

I thought, 'Poor Cindy."

"I need Jack home to pass this kid off as his. I swear if I pull this off, I'll be the most faithful wife in the world. I swallow any time he asks and make myself available anytime he wishes. Justin, you and I should have married. We deserve each other.

"We have to distance ourselves from now on. But if we quit talking at all, they'll notice that. Just back away a little."

Justin added, "I'll talk to Dad about making him come home. I think I'll head for home. It'll take some time, but I want my wife back."

For the first time, Justin looked introspectively and commented, "Boy, reality really sucks, and we're bringing a kid into this world that doesn't deserve this shit.

"And now, thinking about it, it's going to suck knowing it's mine and only being called Uncle Justin."

Alicia sighed, "And if it finds out, he'll despise both of us. I'm going to contact Jack and convince him it was OK, and I understood he was filled with lust and got carried away." I saw Alicia grab her phone and text me.

At that moment, I realized. I messed up. I wasn't supposed to touch Alicia because I would lose my chance of divorcing her for adultery.

I checked her text, which said, 'Call me, I overreacted. I didn't mean what I said. I miss you. Please call. I love you very much.'

I called and tentatively and said, "High.

She replied, "I overacted. Once you stuck it in, you couldn't help it."

I crossed my fingers and replied, "I'm sorry it won't happen again," because I would never touch her again. She can have the asshole; they deserve each other.

She giggled, "It was hot how you had me pinned to the bed. I'd like you to do it again sometime. I'm going to get plugs to stretch me out. If you fuck me first, then I'll let you take my ass.

She could hear the smile on my face when I replied, "Great."

"When are you coming home, Jack? I want your baby."

"Yeah, right, bitch," I thought. When do you start the ovulation cycle again? I'll come home and then have to head out,

"Next Sunday"

"Good, I'll see you then."

We talked for about an hour after that about what I was doing and the little things a married couple would discuss. Alicia almost sounded like a loving wife for a minute.

Xxxx

Well, I'd better hurry this story along. I got about another five minutes before the son-of-bitch arrives, so I better finish my tale.

It was two months later when she informed me she was pregnant. I wanted to wrap my hand around her pretty little neck. If I'd had, I'd choke the ever-living shit of her out of her.

We went out and celebrated when we got home; she told me there be no more ass from now on. It was off the table.

Fuck that shit. I took her ass that night over her objections. After I was through, she was screaming at me that it would be a cold day in hell before she would fuck me again, and I was lucky she didn't file rape charges against me. I thought, "Fine by me." I left the next day for my final trip out west and the end of my marriage.

I knew she wouldn't file rape charges. Why, you ask? I was her meal ticket. If I went to jail, her standard of living would take a substantial hit. And besides, I had her by the short hair anyway because I told her about my rape fantasy.

She said she loved the idea, and for the next month, we would roll play, raping her and treating her like the trash she was. You see, I filmed our little fun for my protection.

She would beg me for mercy. She would cry. She was a virgin and was saving it for her marriage. And when we went through with the bit of fantasy, she would lay next to me, telling me how she loved it and wanted to do it again.

"Hey Alicia," Justin answered into his phone. "How's it going?"

Alicia: "Hey, can you get away for a few days? Jack is out of town for a couple of weeks, and my hormones are raging, and I'm horny as hell."

Justin: "Where's Jack? I thought he was staying home to get you pregnant."

Alicia: "We did it for the last two months. I called him today and told him I was pregnant, and he hit me with the golden bullet on the first try. I checked his phone, and he's back out west. If you hurry, I've decided I love anal, and if you get over here quick enough, you'll get a little of that too.

Justin: "Damn, I'm in Harrisburg. It will take me about 4 hours to get there. Hey, what happened to reality? I thought you were going to stop fuck fucking around on Jack and be a loving wife."

Alicia: "The reality of it is I'm horny. And unless you want sloppy seconds, you better get your ass over here now."

At that moment, I sat ten miles away in my hotel room, looking at my monitor. It worked out just as I planned.

For the last two months, I scheduled and replicated seeing reputable divorce lawyers in the area about my divorce. Alicia and Justin would play hell, finding someone to represent them in court.

Peter had readied the legal documents to deliver to Dad. It informed him that in 30 days, his company could no longer use my patents. The Triston contract had been signed weeks ago,