Troglodyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Mark would come in after the confrontation that night and pull out all the electronic devices in the house, including Alicia's.

A locksmith was scheduled to change the locks, and a mover would come and take Alicia's shit to storage.

Finally, Ellen Watkins would have the divorce papers delivered that evening and a restraining order to stay 500 feet from my house.

I wasn't going to just put Alicia's family jewels in a cheap storage locker and be responsible for any theft or supposed theft. I would list them and sign them over to her assistant to have them delivered to Alicia personally, along with a duplicate key and location to the storage locker where I placed her stuff.

We had separate accounts, and her car was hers. So that was not a problem. Game on.

It was six, and everything was ready. I picked up my phone and dialed. After the first ring, I heard my dad say, "Hello" Dad, there's an emergency. Alicia has been badly hurt.

You need to get Mother and come to the house now. I need you. Please ring the bell and come on in. Can you please swing by and pick up Cindy? I need all of your support."

"Oh my God, Jack. Is she OK?"

"Dad, please hurry," I called Cindy, who was crying when I hung up. I told her Dad was swinging by to bring her over.

I waited at the front door until I saw the lights turn onto the street, then snuck into the house.

Alicia rolled onto her back. "Come on, Lover Boy, one more for the road. Easy, Justin. Mommy's little kitty is a little sore," she said just before Justin started to slam away.

Justin put it in slowly and stroked it back and forth. When he saw a great big grin appear across her face, she giggled.

"What so funny?" Justin asked.

"Oh, it's Jack's last story. I can't believe he got a 4.9. He must have an editor. It's written with elegance and grace. The editor is a true wordsmith."

"Who voted against him?"

It's some cuck who said Jack should be honored to raise his brother's kid."

"Oh baby," Alicia cooed. "That's it, keep it nice and slow,"

Justin felt Alicia shiver and then relax.

"What was his story about?" asked Justice, still stroking away.

It was about a man that found out that his slut wife had gotten pregnant by his brother. For his final act of revenge, he invited his family members over while he killed them and dragged their dead bodies for them to see; it seemed they all knew about it."

Justin chuckled, "What an idiot."

At that moment, the doorbell rang. The two lovers looked at each other and suddenly said, "OH FUCK!"

"Ahhhh, I've been shot," screamed Justin as he rolled off the bed in pain. The next round flew into his crotch, and the next hit him in the chest.

Jach turned the weapon toward Alicia. She was screaming, "No baby, no. I love you. Let me explain."

My first shot slammed into her splayed open pelvic bone, and the next two shots hit her square in the tits.

I slowly backed out and closed the door behind me. Then I heard wailing and screaming and groaning. Both screamed, "My eyes are burning."

"My pussy is on fire," cried Alicia as she continued to cough and hack.

Justin was moaning. "My balls are burning. What did he shoot us with?" Let's get in the shower and get this shit off of us.

I turned and holstered by the Byrna pepper gun. I knew it wouldn't kill them, but it would leave quite an impression when the balls hit them at 300 feet per second. The burning was from the pepper that was laced into each ball.e

I walked down to see my parents and Cindy waiting nervously. My Mom asked, "Jack, what's going on? Is Alicia ok?"

I put my finger up and said, "She'll be right down. Give us one moment, please," in a very polite voice. I turned and went back to get them.

I walked into the bedroom, headed to the onsite, and stopped outside the bathroom to listen. They were still crying and groaning. That's when I heard Justin say, "We are so fucked."

I peeked around the corner to see a raised red welp on Justin's ass. He was lucky I aimed for his asshole.

I had enough walked in and grabbed both by the hair and dragged their naked asses out of the shower, through the bedroom, down the hall, and threw them naked in front of the rest of the gang.

My Dad yelled, "What the fuck are you doing? She's pregnant, for God's sake."

I walked over and got in his face. "Listen, you motherfucker. You knew about it and helped them do it." I looked over at my mom; she just stared at me. No response. That told me everything I needed to know.

"Yeah, she's pregnant, all right, it's Justin's."

"No, no, no," cried Alicia. "It's yours, I swear. You got me pregnant the first time."

I walked over and towered over her and snarled. With venom in my voice, "We had sex, but I never came inside of you."

"You liar. You did, too. I felt you cum inside of me. You're not that good of an actor," Alicia sobbed.

"You're right. I'm not." I was taking Flomax."

"What's that," she gasped out, still coughing from the burning in her throat,

"It's a drug to help men piss. But one of the side effects of it is you can have an orgasm and not ejaculate."

"But I saw traces of cum on your crotch after we had sex."

"You're right, I did. When a man gets soft again, he tends to leak. Sorry, sweety, but it isn't mine."

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number. Two minutes later, a well-dressed man walked into the room. Mr. Justin Phillips and Mrs. Jack Phillips, you've been served. He handed an envelope to them both. He took a photo, turned around, and walked to my father.

Mr. Frank Phillips, you've been served. What is this, Jack?

I smiled. "That is to tell you that my patent will expire in 30 days. After that, Triston Industries will have sole use of it.

"Jack, don't do this; we'll go bankrupt."

"You should have thought about that when you sent me out of town so this dipshit could fuck my wife."

I walked over and grabbed my VR-80 Shotgun. I bent down and lifted Justin's head with his hair.

"Now listen, you asshole, I turned around and stared at the others. If I ever see any one of you again, I will kill you without prejudice. Have you ever seen a watermelon explode when a 30-06 round hits it? I have, but it was through my scope at 800 yards.

"So now you all have been put on notice. The next time I see any of you, I will kill you. Alicia, in those papers, I am suing for divorce for adultery."

She smirked, "You can't do that. You had sex with me since you found out. That means you forgave me."

"Oh, con trar' my darling. You had sex tonight without my knowledge. There is a 500-yard restraining order against every one of you."

"This was my house before we married, and I enforced the prenuptial agreement. I'll have all your stuff sent to storage lockers, and your family jewelry will be delivered to you by my lawyer. Your keys are in your car."

"Any more shit from any of you, and all the videos of you two will be plastered all over the web. My attorney will send all of your copies.

"Now, all of you get the fuck out. I pointed my shotgun to the ceiling and let a round fly.

All the screamed. The next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my shoulder and my dad pleading with me not to go through.

I turned and backhanded him, knocking him to the floor. I pulled the trigger again and again, and the plaster fell from the ceiling, replaced with a view of the attic.

"Please," Jack pleaded, Alicia. "Let me get my clothes."

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Get the fuck out," I hissed and raised my gun again. All three women screamed and, along with both men, ran out the front door. Over the next four hours, the moving company removed Alicia's stuff from the house.

After Bill and Mark retrieved the cameras and recording devices, I was left alone looking at the massive hole I put in the roof.

Pete arrived in the living room a few minutes later. He walked in and handed me an IPA and sat with me drinking and chuckled and said, "Well, that sucks," pointing to the ceiling with his eyes.

I slowly started chucking, breaking into roaring laughter, and then Pete joined in. I knew if I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Pete informed me that he had sent each of them a file with all the recordings and a private message stating that if they fought us, we would use this as evidence.

Peter gave me a man hug and said, "I got to go, or Wifey will be wondering what I'm up to." As he started to walk out, he turned to me and said, "Damn, she has a nice body. I can't wait to get home to momma." I called him an asshole.

Present

I smiled, raised my VR-80, and saw the SUV. I still couldn't tell who was driving it. It turned toward the lake in front of the drive and parked.

He heard the door open and close, and then two small hands with red nails poke out around the vehicle.

"Please don't shoot. I just want to talk," the scared woman said.

"Cindy, is that you?"

"Yeah, Jack, it's me. Please don't shoot. Then she peeked her head to see me with a huge smile."

My look changed to bewilderment, and I asked, "Why do you think I would shoot you? You didn't do anything wrong to me."

She tentatively walked around the Caddy and said, "Well, those two shotgun blasts along with you saying, "If ever see any of you again, I'll kill you."

My response was, "OH FUCK!" I didn't mean you." I laid his weapon against the house and said, "I was referring to the others. I was so angry at the time I wasn't thinking straight.

"Come on up and have a seat. This is my favorite part of the day. I have a million-dollar view to the end of the day."

She slowly traversed to the top of the stairs, unsure of her status.

My mind was racing a mile a minute. I Waved my hand toward a rocker on his front deck. "Please have a seat. Can I get you anything?"

"Well, Can I use your bathroom? I'm about to have an accident."

"Yeah, yeah, you can do that. Come, come in," I say, opening the door for her. It's down the hall, the third door on the left. The switch is on the left. Can I get you some coffee? I have half-caf."

She replied over her shoulder, "Yeah, that sounds great."

"Cream and sugar," I blurted out, "Better yet, how about hot chocolate? I have some marshmallows."

She stuck her head into the hallway and said, "Hot chocolate would be great."

Jack scurried around the kitchen, grabbed the hot chocolate K-cup, threw it to the Keurig, and hit run.

After a few minutes, the Keurig was spewing and spitting as it dribbled out the last drop of chocolate.

About that time, Cindy returned and said, "Jack, this place is beautiful. How long have you had this place?"

"Thanks. I bought it recently. The owners are retiring to Florida, but I had to promise to let them come and stay a few weeks in the summer."

Jack opened the fridge, grabbed a fresh Voodoo Ranger, and saw Cindy snarling at him.

"Really! You're offering me coffee and hot chocolate and drinking Tou'd Voodoo. It's only the best IPA in the world."

Jack smiled, moved his arm toward the sink, and slowly poured out the hot refreshment. He handed her a beer, and they headed out to the porch. "I forgot you like beer. Our exes were big-time wine connoisseurs."

Both sat down in silence to watch the last few minutes of daylight.

When the first stars could be seen, Cindy turned to Jack and said, "We need to talk."

Jack knew it was coming and replied, "That's fine, we can talk, but first, let's eat." Cindy smiled and nodded.

"There's a local place about 10 miles from here, family-owned and operated. They have burgers, steaks, and the best-fried catfish and hushpuppies in the state. They even have Lagunitas, IPA," winking his eyebrows at her.

"Jack, you sure know how to sweet-talk a girl. I must return to town and find a place for the night anyway. I'll follow you in the car."

Jack feigned hurt, "I'm insulted. You're staying here. I have three empty rooms with baths."

She softly replied, "I didn't want to presume, given the last time we saw each other."

"You presume wrong. I will be insulted if you don't stay here tonight. I'll have to get my gun back out," Jack chuckled. "We in West By God Virginia don't take kindly to insults, Ma'am." Mocking her with a hillbilly accent.

"Myyy. Myyy. Myyy," Cindy said as she placed both hands over her heart. "I'm sorry sur. I wouldn't want to hurt your country's sensibilities. I don't want a feud between our families," with her poor Southern bell accent.

She downed her beer and let out a huge burp. "Let's get my luggage in, and then I'll be ready."

Xxxx

Two hours later, Jack sat across the table from Cindy and said, "I told you the food is good here."

She replied, "Man, I'm stuffed. Then she looked Jack in the eyes. Jack, we need to set a few things straight. It was worse than you think. A whole lot of shit it the after you left."

Jack interrupted, "When you told me you were scared of me and I might shoot you, it made me sick to the stomach. Not only did I threaten to shoot you, I dumped everything in your lap without notice. I was in so much pain I wasn't thinking correctly. Over the last two years, I've been working on myself.

"I also had a lot of irons in the fire that hadn't allowed me to think about the past. So please, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I'll owe you one."

"You're forgiving," snapped Cindy, "But I will hold you that promise that you owe me one," with an evil smirk.

"I thought something was going on, Justin. I couldn't prove it. It was just a feeling. When I sat and watched asshole and whore talk shit about us, it made me sick. But most of all, it broke my heart when I heard she was pregnant with Justin's baby."

"Surprise, Jack! It wasn't Justin's." Jack sat in shock.

Both looked up to the waitress, just standing and listening. "Oh honey, don't mind me; this is the best entertainment I have had in months." Laughing out loud, "I hope to hear the full story sometime. It sounds like a real doozy."

Jack interrupted her: "Maggie, this is my ex-sister-in-law and friend Cindy."

"Nice to meet you, Cindy. Do you folks want another beer? Both looked at each other and nodded yes.

She stared at both of them. Then, she bent down and whispered into her ear, "He doesn't know, does he? Cindy shook her head. Then Maggie whispered, "Good luck, but remember, men are stupid. She raised back up and said I'll be right back."

Both sat in silence until after their beer was served. "Not Justin's! Whose was it? I damn well know it wasn't mine."

"Your ex is a dumbass. She came off the pill and thought she had five days before she ovulated. She didn't realize that sperm can stay viable for up to 5 days. Justin and she were going to get married up until after the birth of the little boy. When it popped out, it had tight, curly hair and a golden bronze tan.

"Justin stormed out and never talked to her again." Jack was laughing so hard he ran to take a piss.

After he returned, he asked, "Whose was it?

"You remember Jamel in shipping?"

Jack stared at him, and she slowly nodded her head yes.

"No shit," Jack said.

Cindy continued, "It turns out he had a twelve-inch cock that Alicia was dying to have. It turned out she never wanted it again. From what I heard, he roughed her kitty up pretty severely.

Jack said, "Well, that explains some things; it seems I wasn't enough."

Cindy sat back in shock; Jack continued, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I am what I am, and I can't change it, so let's move on."

"She moved up north to Pittsburg with her son and hasn't dated since then."

"The next ax to fall was your dad's company, which went bankrupt. Justin was behind on his alimony because of the pay cuts. So, I took his precious car in lieu of his back alimony payments. It was better than getting nothing."

She breathed and continued, "Jack, your mom swears she didn't know."

"Then why did she stand there when I accused everyone?" Asked Jack.

"She froze, Jack, she went into shock. She was pissed at your dad and Justin."

"The first thing she did was when she met Alicia for the first time when Justin brought her over to tell them they were getting married; she slapped the shit both out of both of them" and threw them out.

"She told me she never really liked Alicia. She said she thought she was fake. It looks like we should listen to our elders more."

"I'll call Mom tomorrow and straighten everything out. I thought everyone was involved, and they played me for a fool. I can forgive her but fuck Dad. Never!"

"Jack, it gets worse."

"What do you mean worse? How could it have gotten any worse?"

Cindy smirked at Jack, "I want to congratulate you. You have a half-sister; she is the cutest little two-year-old ever.

Jack sat back and shook his head in disbelief.

"It seems Justin was blackmailing your father about him having a sugar baby." Both agreed to give each other cover ass. And your Dad agreed to send you out of town when Alicia wanted to see Justin.

"Your father and mother were having financial problems as she was busting his ass about him coving for Justin. When a young woman showed up on her doorstep with a baby,

"It seemed that your father quit paying voluntary child support. She dumped the baby off and said he could take care of it if he wasn't going to pay her to do it.

"Well, all hell broke loose, and she threw him out of the house and filed for divorce. Your dad left her holding the child. It took her about ten minutes to fall in love with it, and she refused to give it up.

"Your dad ran, left with all their cash and bonds, and moved to a county without extradition.

Jack snarled, "Don't worry about dear old Dad; I'll ensure he pays up."

"To make a long story longer. Your mother had to sell the house. It seems your dad had borrowed heavily against it. When she sold and paid the fees, she got a little over $75,000.

"That bitch wanted money to allow her to adopt her little girl. Yeah, it was illegal, but she did anyway. The thought of the little one in a foster home just killed us, so she started to pawn off her family jewelry to help her cover the cost.

"She had to get a job as a receptionist in a dentist's office to make ends meet. As everyone knows, childcare is expensive. Your mom is too young for Social Security. And even if she were, she never worked before and would get half of what your Dad receives.

"When I sold my home, I took all the proceeds instead of alimony because Justin wasn't working, and I knew it was a deal.

"I took the money, bought a small three-bedroom split foyer, and let your mother move in. Jack helps me with the utilities, so it works out. I love your mother to death. She was the mother I never had.

"As you know, my parents were killed when I was little, and my mother's older sister raised me. I have no siblings or close relatives I can depend on, so we rely on each other to keep a moniker of a decent lifestyle.

"I only have a high school diploma, and my job prospects are slim, too. Right now, I am working at Target, and I'm taking business courses at Allegheny Jr. College. We aren't rich, but we're surviving,

"Jack leaned back onto the set. He handed his phone to Cindy and asked, "Please call Mom for me. "Cindy quickly did as he commanded.

"Mom, It's Jack.......... Mom, Mom, quit crying................. Mom, I'm sorry I thought you knew................ Mom, Mom, please stop crying. It'll be ok. Yes, I love you too, Mom.

"Mom, quit crying. I know you didn't..................... Mom, let me talk. Do you have Venmo? No, Mom, I don't need money. I want to send you some........Mom, Mom, please quit crying. You're going to make me cry. No, Mom. I have plenty of money, more than I can spend.

"Give me your account number." Jack entered the amount and hit send. "Okay, Mom, it's done. You should get it in a few minutes. "