All Comments on 'Troll Bridge'

by Perky_Goth_Chick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ThunderbearThunderbearabout 20 years ago
Good combination of humor and eroticism.

I liked the story, great job on the tricky balance of humor and sex. I also liked the author 'picture'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fun

This was really fun to read--both erotic and slyly funny. The way you set up the encounter--which could have easily been a rape--so that it was basically consensual and enjoyable for both of them, while still being interesting made this story fun to read. I also enjoyed the way you've created a sarcastic and smart main character, and I hope to read more of her experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fab!

Hilarious – I absolutely loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awww!

This story was really cute!

Papa_CaliPapa_Caliover 16 years ago
Very funny and sexy!

The main character was very clever and very quick witted! It was a joy to read her character stumble upon this strange and erotic event. Everything was charming, right down to her inner dialogue. Absolutely fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!!!!

LoL i liked it, funny too. I hope like hell you have the decency to write more chapters in this storyline. Because surely you wouldn't be so cruel as to deny your fans, would you? =)

bbonthe4thbbonthe4thover 14 years ago
This is the best shit I have ever read here!

Seriously- humor, plot, context- you are the absolute freakin' BOMB, and are going immediately to the top of my favorites (assuming I remember my account password!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Plz Write More

I love this story. Please write more from "Briar Rose", a great character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i would cross that bridge too., if ill be fucked like that

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
LMAO

What a funny and sexual story! Great main character and just the right balance between sex and humor. Come to think of it, I may have seen that Troll working at the club a while back :)

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 10 years ago
Oh I loved it!

Bravo! It was funny and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous