Trophies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed had to be careful. If he got too turned on, he risked prematurely blowing another load. With his wife and daughter, it was a different feeling because he was alone with them. With the twins, not only were they the hottest girls he'd ever seen, but their bodies were the tightest he'd ever felt. Her pussy wrapped around his cock like a plastic glove around a hand. The sight of his daughter didn't help either. The Stepford command completely changed her body language and facial expression. Instead of a bored, slouching young adult, she was a confident, happy woman. Her back was straight, her bust was out and there was an eagerness to follow any command given. Life was going to be great from now on. What could possibly go wrong?

Wanting to see the havoc his cock was having on the motionless Influencer; Ed pushed the top twin off her sister. Nika fell off the bed onto a pile of dirty clothes like a used and discarded doll. Ed leaned forward and grabbed Ellie's tits while he railed her. He could tell from her face that the pleasure was overwhelming her mind. An idea crossed his mind.

"Karla, grab me the camera."

"Yes, daddy."

Karla handed the camera to Ed, who aimed it at Ellie and unfroze her. As if opening a shaken can of soda, Ellie immediately screamed in pleasure. Her mouth rounded in an "O" shape and her eyes rolled back with an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction. Seizing the moment, Ed quickly froze her mid-orgasm. It was a magnificent sight to see such a beautiful girl captured in a raw emotional state. It was also too much stimulation for Ed to handle. He blew his load inside the frozen twin. Getting old sucked. At least he had all the time in the world now.

Ed pulled out. Now it was time to bring the twins back. Because they already had the latest smart watches, likely to further their authority as an influencing figure, switching their watches would seem too out of place to their fans. That meant the two gold rings were the perfect piece to add to the girls' collection. Ed put Nika back on the bed and had Karla place the gold rings on each of the girl's right index finger. With the rings in place, Ed synced the pin numbers. The two new profiles appeared, ready to be changed at his desire. Too hot Influencers under his complete control. Both stared up at the ceiling like blank empty dolls ready to be reprogrammed.

Did he make them both different or use the same settings? The first important change to implement was that they were never to take the rings off. As long as they wore them, Ed could bring them over and play out his fantasies any time he desired. And with the influence they had, he could do the same to many other girls. He just needed more Kollar Tech items. Of course, if the girls he met were new to the city, he could always bolster his trophy collection. The ideas ran wild. Between the camera and Kollar Tech items, there wasn't much he couldn't do. Except get caught. That was the biggest hurdle. The changes needed to be subtle at first so over time no one noticed the difference. The twins would be his first public experiment.

Their bodies were a work of art. They worked hard to keep their best asset in top shape. Part of their appeal to fans was the level of perfection. Gifted with a beautiful face and a curvy body wouldn't amount to much if they didn't keep it sculpted in all the right places. Having a built-in motivating partner probably helped both of them strive to be better.

Once the ring habit was set, Ed set their personalities to bimbo and activated the programming. The twins were unfrozen. The change was subtle, but their facial expression went from blank to vapid. He could tell there was nothing going on in their brain, not because they were programmed to be blank, but because they were too stupid to think much. Giggles escaped their mouths in synchronized fashion as they sat up in the bed. He wondered if they'd retain any of their other memories in this state.

"Like oh my god." Nika said. Her lips were stuck together in a permanent duck face like she was trying to seduce any guy that looked her way.

"Like, where is the weed?" Ellie said playing with her hair.

The test confirmed they carried on as normal and paid no attention to their state or the new rings. Had he not done a personality change, there would have been a lot more panic and struggling. The bimbo twins only had the capacity to care about one thing at a time, and prior to being modified, that thing was ganja. Ed scrolled through the app and added a new behavior and belief that the two girls were lovers.

Ellie and Nika turned and smiled at each other. They happily locked lips as their hands explored each other's bodies. Ed couldn't believe how effective the app was. Anyone who was wearing a synced Kollar Tech item was at the complete mercy of the app. With the tests out of the way, it was time to start having some more interactive fun. Selecting all three profiles, Ed implemented a command that they were doing a photo shoot together and that he was the photographer. The twins broke their kiss and were told to find lingerie in Karla's room for their outfit. Once the girls were dressed, they joined Karla standing off to the side where there was more room to pose. Nika wore black lingerie, Ellie wore white, and Karla remained in red, all with matching heels.

"All right ladies, so today we're doing a raunchy photo shoot. I'm going to tell you how to pose and you're going to go in that position."

The models nodded.

"Perfect. Okay, let's have Karla down on her knees, holding her hands up with two fingers sticking up."

Karla knelt and did as she was told.

"Now Ellie and Nika, go on either side of Karla and insert her fingers into your pussy."

The twins complied and let Karla finger them.

"Perfect." Ed lined up his shot and took a picture, freezing them in place. Using his phone, he wandered around the erotic statue and took photos at different angles as they remained in frozen bliss. The twins' pussies dripped over Karla's hands. The littlest of stimuli was still enough to cause a flood. Ed returned to the front and unfroze them.

"Now can I have Ellie and Nika turns towards each other, bounce up and done on Karla's fingers and make out." Ed said. He looked at his daughter. "Pucker your lips, honey."

Karla's lips pushed together. Ed let the twins make out as he filmed the scene. If the Kollar Tech items ever failed or he had to return them, then blackmail was his back-up plan. The demands wouldn't be as outrageous, but the twins would have to swallow their pride and his cock from time to time. There's no way they'd let a video of them making out while being fingered by another girl get released. Of course, they could say it was fake. But there were ways around that. Ed whispered commands into their ears and stepped back. The girls broke their lip lock and looked at the camera.

"Hello, I'm Ellie Chanel."

"Hi, I'm Nika Chanel."

"And we're both total sluts." The girls said in unison.

Ed saved the recorded video. It would be hard to dispute that admission. He hoped it never came to that. After a few more angles of the girls making out, Ed had the twins pull themselves off Karla's finger and stand to the side with their mouth's open. Karla stood up, crossed her arms, and inserted her fingers into the twins' mouths to give them a taste of each other.

The twin's bobbed their heads back and forth on Karla's fingers like they were servicing a cock. With her fingers licked clean, Karla retracted her hands and stepped back allowing the girls to step together and join in a three way make-out session. Somehow Ed knew all the best angles to capture the shot. It was clearly his cock directing the scene of the three lingerie-clad models aggressively kissing each other, and not his brain.

The last two poses Ed wanted to see before wrapping up and fucking the twins one last time for the day, was a pose of them kissing Karla's ass and a pose with all of them lined up on the bed like sex dolls. He froze them with the camera and eagerly added to his growing collection of tasteful photographs. The fantasy of fucking them both whenever he pleased and then putting them away like an owned toy was within reach with the technology at his fingertips. Reality was never that simple. There could be a way, but he needed to think of a solid plan. After that, he could collect as many as he wanted to service his every need or to decorate his home.

Ellie would make a perfect display in his living room as a centerpiece on his table. Dressed in lingerie that teased her body, but didn't outright display it would add an elegant piece to his living room. A fine work of art that was pleasure to the eyes.

Nika, the less feminine and bolder of the two, would be a welcomed addition to his home office. A corner display with a drink tray attached for his own personal bar. The options were endless. His first official display, of course, was his wife. The former trophy wife was going to be replaced, which meant she no longer had other duties. He wouldn't keep her frozen all the time. Using the other smart watch, she could carry out tasks that needed to be done like grocery shopping or for personal items like eating, exercising, and sleeping. He wasn't a monster. But when she was on display, the man cave was her new home. All Ed needed was a little stand and plaque to denote Kendra as Trophy Wife Number 1.

The photo shoot came to an end. It was time to finish exploring the twins' bodies.

"Karla, be a dear and go stand in the corner and take a new selfie every five minutes while freezing in each pose."

"Yes, daddy."

Karla grabbed her phone and went to the corner. The first pose was the classic peace sign and puckered lips. Once the picture snapped, her body froze and waited for the internal signal to move again.

Ed gave his phone to Ellie along with instructions for a pre-recording they were going to do for their channel. The girls gathered on the bed and starting taping.

"Hey everyone, this is Nika and Ellie. We're here live doing a fuck session." Nika said.

"For those of you who don't know what a fuck session is, basically we have one of our fans come and just absolutely fuck the shit out of us." Ellie said.

The girls laughed. "I mean he uses our bodies like complete sex dolls."

"I think getting my throat fucked is my favorite part." Nika said.

"Really? See, I like when he's hammering away at my pussy."

"I guess I just like the feeling of this big thing filling up my throat, like I'm being plugged."

"That's fair. Who doesn't like that feeling?"

The girls looked and laughed at each other.

"Anyway, we hope you enjoy the fuck session, there will be many more in the future and if you're lucky, it could include you." Nika said.

"Don't forgot to like, share and subscribe for all future content." Ellie said.

Ed was getting ready for his cue. The door burst open behind him.

"Mr. W... we got a prob..."

With his cock in hand and the twins waiting on the bed in their lingerie, Roger froze unsure what to do. The fact the girls were willingly about to fuck was something the young man didn't consider. Ed used the camera and froze each girl.

"Knock next time." Ed said.

"I'm sorry, it's just I got...why are they acting like that? I thought you could only freeze them."

"Your problem first, explanation later."

Roger nodded.

***

Roger led Ed downstairs into his man cave. On the floor, in front of his naked frozen wife, was an unconscious Mr. Collins.

"He just came downstairs and said he was going to call the cops so I...I... knocked him out."

"The bitch must have given him a key." Ed said. "Shit."

"What are we going to do, Mr. W?"

"I think I have an idea." Ed said.

12