Trophy Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle.
14.9k words
4.7
10.3k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home before my wife, Rebecca, which was a little unusual. It didn't take long for her to arrive, though, and right away I could see that something had happened. I knew the look and demeanor from experience.

It was just like the last time when she had something troubling her and that ended up with me fucking her best friend, Emma. I could only suspect that whatever was bothering her had something to do with that. Selfishly, I was hoping Emma wasn't ending things but I guess there could be worse things that could happen. Like Emma telling my wife she's falling in love with me. What a mess that would make.

Pulling her into a hug as soon as she walked through the door, I asked, "babe, everything okay?"

"You're so perceptive. God, I love you. A hug is just what I needed." She paused a bit, squeezing me tight in our embrace before continuing. "I'm fine. Just some stuff at work that I'll tell you about after I go change."

"Alright, babe. Why don't I come with you and we can talk about it.?"

"Okay. Good idea."

She was stripping out of her clothes when she told me what happened at work. Apparently, Emma couldn't keep her mouth shut when Michelle asked her what she was so chipper about. From what my wife told me, which she heard second-hand from Michelle, Emma was hesitant at first but over a ten minute conversation, everything we've been doing came out. She told her about her agreement with my wife. About our first time together. About our kinkier fun. And, about my cock and how well I fuck her and make her cum.

When Michelle confronted my wife it wasn't so much an accusation, but she was pretty upset that she wasn't let in on this secret. My wife and her got into it a little with my wife defending our actions given the repercussions if something like this got out. Michelle was defensive, saying Rebecca should've trusted her. They went back and forth before finally making amends and while there were no hard feelings, there was this thing hanging over them. Knowing what we'd done. Knowing how my services were offered to Emma.

It was later in the day when Michelle said she wanted in. She wanted the same offer.

"What'd you say," I asked my wife after listening silently.

"I said it was up to you."

I had to chuckle at that. "Oh, did you? That makes me believe you're already on board with this if you're leaving it up to me."

"Well...it is your cock, baby. So...I'm leaving it up to you."

"You're so bad. Is that where you guys left things?"

"Pretty much. She just said she'd make it worth both our whiles."

"Mmmmmm...I bet she would."

I was quicker to agree when my wife tells me Michelle finally wanted something for herself after her asshole husband decided they had an open marriage without consulting her. We knew the situation well and we knew the pain she was going through. While this wasn't revenge, it was clearly her taking back some control. After having fucked Emma, it was easier to say yes this time.

The thought of fucking the plump blonde and the sight of my half-naked wife had me nearly fully hard so I pulled my wife into me for a kiss. She eagerly returned it with some heat and soon enough I had her on her back and pulled my cock out before moving her panties to the side and slipping into her moist pussy.

We fucked hard and furious while I made her admit she wanted me to fuck her married work friend. She admitted she was turned on by how kinky Michelle was and how hot it would be for me to be her first partner in her asshole husband's idea of an open marriage.

That was what sent me over the edge and I unloaded into my wife's tight pussy as she continued on about how much fun it would be for me to fuck Michelle.

First, though, there was the Emma matter to take care of. The next day, I showed up at her condo, unannounced. She answered the door in a comfortable pair of sweats, looking a little startled and apprehensive. I think she suspected why I was there and when I silently and roughly took her by the arm and pulled her over my knee, right in her living room, she didn't even protest. I pulled her sweats and panties down to the back of her thighs and then asked if she knew why was in trouble.

She simply replied, "yes, sir."

What followed was a very hard spanking. There was no soothing. There was no fingering of her pussy. This was all punishment and she knew it. She yelped and squealed as I picked up the pace and increased the intensity. Her ass was flaming red in a matter of minutes.

Once I felt she'd had enough, I put her next to the sofa and bent her over the arm before fucking the shit out of her. I was rough and unforgiving as she groaned and whined and soon enough, I unloaded into her quivering pussy.

When I pulled out, I told her to clean my cock, to which she dropped down in front of me and eagerly licked and sucked until I was spotless.

She was panting as I put my cock away and zipped up my pants. Between breaths, she asked, "what do I have to do to get that again?" It was a little too playful given what she'd just gone through.

"Don't even go there, Emma."

"What...what do you mean?"

"You shouldn't even have to ask."

"Mmmmm...so if I do something like that again, do you promise to punish me again?" She had a mischievous look.

"Don't! This is new to us so I'll give you a pass this time, but if you do this again, we'll be done. That will be your punishment. The difference between this time and any future times, is that when you told Michelle, it was an accident. And, from what I can tell, it just slipped out. If there's a next time, it will be deliberate. That, I won't tolerate."

By the time I reached the end of my explanation, she was quietly sobbing and apologizing. "I'm sorry, Robert. I didn't realize. I just...I don't know...I loved what you just did to me. I guess I wanted to see...to try to find a way to have you do that again."

I pulled her half-naked body into mine and held her. I could tell she wasn't trying to be deceptive. "Like I said, Emma, we're new to this. I understand you didn't know. And, you certainly don't know how far you can push me. But, this isn't what this is. Don't test me. Don't play games with me. Let's just keep this fun and I promise, you'll get another night of what we just did...when I feel the time is right."

"Okay, I understand."

"Good girl."

I left shortly after that and started thinking about this kinky game we were playing. My wife, her best friend, and me. All sharing something so intimate. And now, someone new is introduced. It got me thinking of how I'm going to keep up the dom thing with Emma, the supportive husband to Rebecca, and Michelle's boyfriend, at least as it appears to her husband.

But, hey, what am I complaining about? These are interesting times and good problems to have.

A few weeks went by until I heard about Michelle. During that time, Emma and I got together one more time. We reconnected with a long slow fuck with her receiving three orgasms and me two. I took her especially hard with the last one and told her to never forget who owns her pussy.

When the time for Michelle finally arrived, Rebecca told me Michelle was coming to our house.

"What? How did she talk you into that?"

"She didn't. I offered."

"You offered? Mind explaining?"

"It just made sense. Since she has kids, it would be difficult for you guys to go to her house. This way, she can have her husband watch them while she tells him she's going out on a date. She's hoping he'll not be too happy about it. And...there's something else. Another reason...I guess."

I waited for her to elaborate but I guess she was wanting me to ask, which got me even more curious. "Okay, I'll bite. What's the other reason?"

She wouldn't look me in the eyes, suddenly finding the floor more interesting. "I want to hear you guys. Hear you fucking her."

Holding her cheeks, I pulled her head back up so she could look me in the eye. "I got to say...I'm a little shocked but probably should've seen this coming given your reaction to me and Emma."

She seemed kind of nervous but we're always open with each other so I knew that she was being honest and must have given this some thought.

"Okay, I'm game. But, Rebecca, promise me you'll never be ashamed to tell me something."

"I promise."

"Good. Besides, you wanting to hear us is kinda hot!"

"Pervert."

"You made me one!"

It was decided we'd actually go out on a date and then I'd bring her home. That was going to be weird as I haven't dated in quite some time. But, I guess it was a part of the experience for Michelle.

When Michelle arrived, my jaw dropped. She was wearing skin-tight jeans which looked like they were painted on, black heels, and a black crop top which exposed her sexy stomach and ample cleavage. It should be mentioned that while she was thick in all the right places, her stomach was rather flat. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was wavy and her blue eyes reminded me of the ocean. My cock was already starting to stiffen..

I guess the date part was nixed because Michelle suggested we get right to it by producing a clean health report. I'd expressed my concern with going bare to Rebecca given Michelle's husband's extra-marital activities. My wife assured me her friend was clean as she had cut him off about six months ago, but they both understood my concern. Of course, I suggested condoms wouldn't be an issue but Michelle was having none of that and since she was concerned for her own health after going all out to win him back, she had herself tested and it was easy enough to show us the results.

With that formality out of the way, Rebecca seemed a bit too pleased so Michelle called her a kinky bitch and my wife called her a dirty slut, to which they both had a giggle. I took the girls by the hand and led them down the hallway. When we got to the guest room, I kissed my wife and told her to enjoy herself and she repeated the same sentiment to me.

Once I had the curvy blonde in my room, we kissed and groped and before long, our clothes were stripped. I made an ordeal of taking her by the hand and spinning her around. That had the glorious effect of making her rather large breasts swing and her plump ass jiggle. She had large pink areola, thick darker nipples, and she was shaved bare, leaving her plump clit and lips exposed.

I guess she liked what she saw because after she licked her lips, she stared right at my hard cock before reaching out and gripping it and said, "fuck me, they weren't lying." Her hand felt great on my cock and true to form, Michelle gave me a taste of that trucker mouth she was famous for.

Then she took control. She was very aggressive but I surprised her by keeping up. She loved riding my face and she loved it even more when I tossed her off me and mounted her drooling cunt in one swift motion, hard fucked her to her first orgasm and then went back to eating her pussy.

From then on, we did it every which way. She stood bent over the bed and I plowed into her from behind, making waves across her big ass. When she became a quivering mess in that position and she dropped to the floor, I fucked her mouth, pinning her head against the mattress. When I was just about to cum, I picked her up and threw her on the bed and dove into her pussy again, licking her to another orgasm while I fingered her sloppy cunt. As she started to cum, I jumped up and plunged into her, fucking her right through her orgasm. When I was ready to cum, I pulled out and shot rope after rope all over her plump breasts and stomach.

Once we recovered, it was all hard fucking, body slapping, makeup smearing, ass spanking, nipple biting fornication from there on out. She was loud. I was growling. And, by the time we were done, the bed was a mess, we were covered in sweat, cum, and our juices, and we were fucking exhausted.

After we calmed down and I pulled down the dirty bedding, we lay there and chatted about how amazing that was while I gently played with her tender nipples. She admitted that this all started out as some kind of payback to her husband. For all the shit he put her through. For the effort she put in after he dropped the bomb on her. For the dirty things she did for him in an attempt to regain his sole attention. All to no avail.

"He's a fucking idiot," I said.

"He is a fucking idiot," she agreed.

"You're amazing, Michelle. I have no idea what he's thinking. He's got a hot wife, a porn star in the bedroom, and from what I can tell, an amazing family. I just don't get it."

She then told me the details that either weren't important when my wife told me, or maybe my wife hadn't even heard them. I guess he got into some kind of online chat room and would spend hours on it. Michelle even tried to join in with him but he said it was his escape from life and responsibilities so he politely asked if it could just be his thing. She didn't like it but kind of understood and supported him in his hobby. She figured if that was what recharged him and made him a better husband and father, then he should be able to do that.

I guess the recharging thing never happened and over time, he spent more and more time in the chat room. Then, without her even knowing, he took a day off work to attend some kind of meetup. She'd learn later that he'd already had a few 'girlfriends' in the chat and they all wanted a chance to meet in real life. Apparently this a kinky bunch because he was soon involved with everyone in the chat room that was local. It was after three months of these sex meetups that he dropped the bomb on her.

Besides all the usual emotions that come from being blindsided like that was the disbelief that he would be so desired by these various women. She knew what he was capable of. She knew what he was packing. It didn't add up. As he trickle-truthed her, she found out he was supplying them with weed. Yeah, Michelle and her husband dabbled with the tree so they had a reliable, clean source. He wouldn't admit it, but she was sure that's how he got into their pants.

The conversation was definitely having an ill effect on our time together so I told her this was purely about us and he was soon forgotten. She admitted that I was ten times the man he was and she was hoping we could keep doing this. That this made her feel like a woman again. Like she was desirable. I reassured her that she didn't need me to feel that way. That she was smart, driven, sweet, and sexy as fuck. She loved that and thanked me but still claimed the sex we just had played a big role in her feeling good about herself.

We have one more slow fuck. It started slow and intimate but ended rather forcefully with me cumming deep inside her married pussy.

She left early in the morning before Rebecca woke but I'd soon learn she was already awake and ready to jump my bones. She wanted me first, sucking my cock again to taste us, and then riding me to orgasm before I came in her.

Then she went on to tell me how hot it was to hear us as she masturbated herself to several orgasms and then she could tell when we were talking and she was happy I was there for her friend and then she knew we were taking it slower the next time until I fucked her harder.

She told me over and over about how turned on she was during the whole thing, even the point about it being in our marital bed while she was 'forced' to sleep in our guest room. She even made a joke about how it was like she stole me from her and that turned her on. I had to raise an eyebrow at that but if that's what floats my wife's boat, then more power to her.

Several days went by and we did our best to talk through things. We were definitely still in a good place and it seemed we were all getting what we wanted. Rebecca's revelations about how turned on she got by me fucking her friends was unusual at first, but was now an accepted part of our reality.

It also didn't go unnoticed that my pretty wife was getting into the more kinkier aspects of our new dynamic. From the time we started this, she'd told me she would want to hear the details so that was no surprise but when she started wanting me when I was dirty, when I tasted like Emma, when my cock was covered in our cum, that was a bit of a shock. But, soon that became our new normal and it was easy for me to accept how much my wife loved it based on her actions.

Now she wants to listen and I'm sure fucking someone in our own home had something to do with that. I could tell this was her way of wanting to be a part of the fun. She said she felt more connected and that turned her on even more. She also said it almost made her feel like she was in the room with us. And then, there was the comment about how it was like Michelle was taking me from her and how much that thought excited her.

For me, it was confusing but hot nonetheless. Especially with how much Rebecca reassured me this was all that she wanted and that she'd tell me if she wasn't comfortable with something.

The following weekend found me back with Emma. We were laying in her bed chattingb with me in my underwear and Emma in her silk robe. She wanted details of my time with Michelle. I immediately recognized this as it being similar to her and my wife talking at work. She wanted to know every little detail. When I called her out on it, telling her how I was sure she'd heard it all already from Michelle and Rebecca, she pouted and said she wanted to hear it from my perspective. She wanted to know how Michelle sucked my cock. How she fucked. How she took my big cock. What it felt like. How she sounded. How she kissed.

I deflected most of her questions by telling her that I don't kiss and tell. She caught the double-entendre and looked down. I took her by the chin and told her not to worry about it and that Michelle is her own woman and we had a lot of fun together. She accepted that and soon enough, we embraced in a wonderfully intimate makeout session.

My hands opened her robe as we kissed and as usual, I let my fingertips lightly trace around her perky tits and wonderfully hard nipples. After a bit, I made my way down over her stomach before opening her robe to reveal her sex.

My focus was still on kissing Emma's soft lips when my fingers encountered something, or should I say lack of something, that surprised me. Her pussy was silky smooth and hairless. "What's this about?"

"You don't like it?"

"Emma, I love your pussy no matter what. But...what brought this on? In all our time together, you've kept it natural."

"I don't know...I just thought...maybe you'd like something different."

"I don't want something different, Emma. I want you. As you are. No pretending." I could see she was down on herself so I continued. "Emma, you do what you want, but do it for you. Because you want to. Because you like the way it makes you feel. I think you're sexy no matter what....so tell me, what brought this on."

She hesitated, starting and stopping a few times before she finally told me. "Michelle told me she shaved for you and how much you guys fucked and how you just seemed to not get enough of her. I guess...I mean, I just figured that's what you must like."

"Emma, Emma, Emma. When have I ever given you the impression that I wasn't into you? Or, that I wasn't attracted to you? You're incredibly sexy. All of you. Just the way you are. You guys are two different people. Never compare yourself to her. I never would."

I knew this was her people-pleasing personality acting. Just from the little I knew about her before we started fucking, I knew she had this side to her where she'd conform to other's views. I couldn't fault her for that if this was so ingrained. But, I knew if there was something I could do to change this behavior, I would.

I sensed this conversation was all talked out and needed some action. I slid a finger along her newly smooth slit, making her moan in my mouth. Soon enough, I found my fingers coated and I raised them to coat her nipple before sucking it into my mouth. She relaxed into it and when I found her being so receptive to me sucking her juicy nipple and fingering her pussy, I put all my efforts into making her cum. With one finger pushing in and out of her wet pussy, I used my thumb to brush against her clit with each thrust of my fingers.