Trophy Husband Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt her getting close, I buried my fingers deep and rolled my thumb back and forth across her clit while I roughly sucked on her breast. A few seconds later, she came all over my fingers and I took that as my cue to take my position between her legs to fuck her.

What followed was a particularly rough fucking as I folded her in half and watched my fat cock dissappear between her smooth pussy lips. I drilled my tight Asian beauty for the next 20 minutes as she came on my cock two more times. Finally reaching that point, I pulled out and covered her stomach and perky tits with a massive load of cum. I left Emma a very happy woman.

It was just a week after seeing Michelle the first time that she asked if we'd be willing to entertain her once again at our home. My wife told her probably but that she'd check with me. Silly girl. I told her to arrange it and soon enough, she was knocking on our door. My wife looked at me with a mischievous smile and asked if I'd answer it. It seemed like she was up to some game but I was willing to play along. As soon as I opened the door, Michelle threw herself into my arms and planted a scorching kiss on me.

When our kiss ended, I turned to see my wife watching us with lust in her eyes. "Wow...that was...hot," she said. She seemed flush and it was exciting to know this aroused her. I think it was the first time she'd seen me do anything with one of her friends.

I hadn't even had a chance to take in Michelle but when I turned back to her, she was standing there looking sexy in her white cotton summer dress. It was more girl-next-door than the last outfit she wore. Especially with the flat sandals compared to her fuck me heels.

"Do you guys want a drink or do you just want to get right down to it?" my wife asked.

I just looked at Michelle, leaving this up to her. Without saying a word, she took my hand and guided it up under dress where I was met by her bare pussy and it was soaking wet. "I might have gotten started on the car ride over so why don't we take things to the bedroom," she said.

My wife just nodded and this time Michelle took my hand and led me down the hall to my bedroom. Rebecca followed and for a second, I thought she was going to follow us into our room but she seemed to hesitate before finally heading into the guest room.

As soon as Michelle and I got into my room, we started kissing while her hands started working on my clothes. I tried to do the same but she told me, "not yet."

Once she had me naked, she asked me to get up on the bed and lay on my back. I was half hard by now and she got up between my legs, laying on her stomach, and took me in her hands. It was only half a minute later while she was sucking my cock before I was fully stiff.

I loved the attention and Michelle certainly knew how to suck a cock. She varied between bobbing her head, to licking up and down my shaft, to sucking and licking my balls when she was down there. Her hands were like magic, too, stroking me just right in between licks.

At one point, she stopped, held my cock with both hands near the base and stared. "You know this thing is trouble, right?"

I chuckled and said, "so I've been told."

"I'll bet you have," she replied as she slowly stroked my saliva covered cock. "You know...your wife is one kinky bitch."

"So I'm learning."

Michelle sucked me some more, slobbering all over my cock and then started slowly stroking me again before speaking. "You know...I'm surprised she isn't in here right now, watching."

She went back to slurping on my dick but what she just said got my attention. There was something about the way she said it. It also seemed like Michelle realized what she said and was trying to distract me. That's not to say it wasn't working. Her mouth was like heaven but I couldn't let it go.

"Is there something I should know, Michelle?"

She stopped sucking my cock and just gripped my shaft with no motion. I could see the concern in her beautiful blue eyes. Finally she realized she'd better tell me.

"Fuck...I shouldn't be telling you this but Rebecca told me she wanted to watch us."

I kind of figured that was the case but it was still a shock to hear it. I started to get up but Michelle tightly gripped my cock.

"Wait...don't get upset, Robert. She was embarrassed. She thought it might be going a little too far."

"I don't care, she knows she can tell me anything."

"I know...but this was just so far out there."

I finally got up and Michelle asked what I was going to do.

"I'm going to get her." She looked a little fearful but I'm pretty sure she liked it..

I must have surprised Rebecca when I swiftly opened the door to the guest bedroom as she was fully naked and touching herself. "C'mon"

She looked startled. "What...what are you doing?"

"Michelle told me your secret. Let's go."

"Shit." She couldn't look me in the eye.

"Yeah...shit. Let's go. We'll deal with you not being honest later."

"Wait...my clothes."

"No, you don't have much of a say in this."

She reluctantly followed me back to our room. When she entered, she was greeted by Michelle, still in her summer dress. I'm sure she was confused about Michelle being clothed and me being naked so I cleared things up for her.

"Michelle was just giving me quite the blowjob when she let me in your little secret."

Michelle started to apologize and I told her to stop. That this wasn't on her.

I turned my attention back towards my wife. "Is it true? You want to watch me fuck your friend? Right here? In our bed?"

Rebecca was now a shade of red I hadn't realized she could turn. Surely, her nakedness being part of the issue, but probably also because of her dirty desires.

She finally responded with a very quiet, "yes."

"Okay. Sit in the dressing chair and watch us." We had a high backed, velvet chair in the corner of our room where we'd sit to read a book or put on our shoes. Rebecca walked over and sat, crossing her legs as she did.

Turning back to Michelle, I said, "let's pick up where we left off but over here where my wife can get a better view."

I walked over and stood directly in front of Rebecca. Michelle followed and dropped to her knees. Looking over at my wife, I saw Michelle wink at her before she resumed sucking my cock. Like before, I was only half hard but within a minute I was back to full stiffness.

Rebecca appeared to not know that to do with herself. For one, her eyes were bouncing back and forth between mine and what was happening down below. And, secondly, she seemed hesitant about what to do with her hands. She started off half covering herself but that slowly changed. Now, she seemed to be fighting an internal struggle of whether or not to touch herself.

When I was ready to fuck Michelle, I had her standup and face my wife. She was just a few feet in front of her when I walked behind and lifted her dress over her head. My wife got her first full view on her curvy naked friend as I moved in behind her and groped her tits while watching my wife's reaction from over Michelle's shoulder. She looked more intrigued than anything. Like she was studying something. Figuring it out.

My cock nestled between Michelle's plump ass cheeks and I gave short little humps along her crack as my hands wandered her front side. I played with her nipples a bit before moving down to her pussy. She was primed and ready and so was I.

I then told Michelle to grab onto the arms of the chair my wife was sitting on, making her big tits obscenely dangle in front of her. A second later I was pushing into Michelle from behind as I held onto her fleshy hips. A few seconds after that, I was fucking into her fairly hard and Michelle started moaning. I could only imagine what Rebecca was seeing and thinking.

It only took about two minutes for Michelle to cum for the first time. Her legs shook and it looked like she was about to fall down onto my wife but I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her back into my chest. Then, with one hand around her waist and the other gripping her neck, I encouraged her to get her orgasm while I kept plunging in and out of her from behind.

After a few minutes, I pulled out and guided Michelle down to the floor. I laid on my back and let her mount me, cowgirl. Looking over at Rebecca, I asked, "are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

She could only nod and I laughed. "Good," I said. "Play with yourself. I want you to masturbate while your friend fucks me."

Michelle got really into it and started bouncing up and down while I grabbed her tits. Rebecca was shy at first but pretty soon, she reached for her pussy and started to rub.

"Good girl," I said to my wife. "Get in there. Fuck yourself."

My wife soon had her legs spread wide and two fingers buried in her pussy, fucking them in and out as the room filled with the smells of sex. Michelle had leaned forward and was now rubbing her full soft body up and down mine as she fucked herself on my cock and a minute later, we heard my wife cumming.

That made Michelle stop and we both watched in amazement as my wife's pussy clenched around her fingers and her whole body tensed.

Rebecca's eyes were shut and she only opened them when Michelle praised her for how hot that was. My wife got shy for a minute but I told her how hot she looked and to just enjoy everything. It took her a few more minutes but I could see the tension leave her body.

I took this opportunity to move things to the bed, laying on my back, and Michelle took that opportunity to get on all fours, her body perpendicular to mine, and suck my cock some more while teasing my wife.

"You know, Rebecca...you're pretty brave. I could never share something this good." She then proceeded to lick and suck me like an ice cream cone; her big wet tongue taking long swipes. I just watched my wife as she listened intently, one hand now tracing her breast.

With her body angled the way it was, it gave me perfect access to reach behind Michelle's plump thighs and find her slick pussy. I dipped two fingers in, coating them in her juices, before tracing them around her folds.

Michelle moaned and then in between slurps, licks, and sucks, Michelle continued. "If I didn't like you, I'd easily steal him away from you. Make him and this beautiful cock all mine."

She switched to sucking on my balls and stroking my cock. After a minute, she came up for air, looking at my wife. "If I was in a good mood, I could probably let you borrow him from time to time."

Michelle went back to bobbing up and down on my cock while I kept playing with her pussy. She'd gag every few strokes when she tried to go deep. She took a few seconds to catch her breath, stroking my slimy cock, before continuing her one-sided conversation with my wife.

"I'd give him everything. Anything he wanted. My pussy. My mouth. My ass. I'd even let him continue to have Emma."

She went back to sucking me more; slurping and licking all along my shaft and swirling her magic tongue around the tip. I looked over and saw Rebecca now fingering her pussy once again. She was clearly enjoying this.

Rebecca made a noise. Something of a moan and Michelle took notice, pulling her mouth off my cock once again. "Haha. You really are a kinky bitch, aren't you? I mean, I can't believe you're sitting there naked, masturbating to your husband and your friend. You're getting off on watching us. Do you like watching me suck your husband's beautiful cock?"

Rebecca stayed silent and only nodded.

"Answer me! I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you tell your husband."

My wife paused for a few seconds but finally said it out loud. "Yes, I like watching you suck my husband's cock."

"Good girl." I found it interesting when my wife smiled at the praise that her naked best friend gave her.

Michelle continued. "Do you want to watch us fuck again?"

My wife's reply was immediate this time. "Yes."

"I thought so, you kinky bitch." With that, Michelle spun around into reverse cowgirl. She was actually bent at the hips, on her hands and knees, now facing my wife and I had a wonderful view of her plump ass. She wiggled it into position and while I gripped my cock with one hand, and spread her ass with the other, I rubbed the tip across her pussy, teasing her pussy lips as I rubbed it back and forth across them.

Michelle moaned and said that felt amazing. Finally ready to get to the fucking, I moved my tip to her entrance and slipped the head in. With a smack of her ass, that was her signal to lower herself the rest of the way onto me. She groaned when she did and when I looked past her to my wife sitting in the chair, I saw she was back to fingering her wet pussy as she watched us.

Turning my attention back to Michelle's ass, I was wowed by the sight of her plump white cheeks resting on my crotch with my cock buried to the hilt. With my hands gripping the sides of her ass, Michelle then started to raise and lower her ass, flexing only her hips in a beautiful slow twerking motion.

With every bounce, Michelle's asshole winked at me as her cheeks spread and then closed again. That gave me the idea to wet my finger and start massaging around her asshole. She moaned a little and told my wife what I was doing which made me chuckle. Once she was slickened up, I pushed a finger in and started fucking her asshole while she fucked me.

A few more minutes of Michelle twerking ass onto my cock with my finger up her asshole and she came loudly. Once she'd calmed down a little she sat up tall, making my finger slip from her ass. She was now giving my wife a full view of her body with cock buried deep in her in her pussy.

"Do you like seeing your husband's big cock buried inside me like this?"

Again, there was no hesitation from my wife. "Oh, yes."

Michelle chuckled and then started bouncing. I could just see around the side of the beauty riding my cock. Her tits were swaying and I could only imagine how obscene this looked to my wife. Michelle got really into it, too. Moaning, bouncing, playing with her tits, rubbing her pussy.

Rebecca must have really liked what she was seeing, too, as she came again all over fingers. Michelle laughed and then I had an idea. "Let me see your fingers, babe."

My wife looked a little bashful but she pulled her fingers from her sloppy cunt and then spread them, showing us the sticky girl cum stretching between them.

Michelle called her a kinky bitch again before I spun her around so she was facing me. I had her straddle my hips with one knee on the bed, and with her foot on the other side. It gave me just the right amount of room to fuck her from the bottom, allowing for full hard thrusts up into dripping pussy.

Michelle showed her appreciation with her vocal chords. "Oh, god! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, oh yes. Fuck me with that big cock."

And, I did. I fucked her for all I was worth. I was thrusting fast and hard, making my balls slap her ass while her whole body jiggled above me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, stud! Fill my married pussy with your cum."

I tried to make it last but the eroticism of it all, the view above, the feeling around my cock, were all too much and pretty soon I was cumming with a loud groan. That must have sent Michelle over the edge too because she announced she was cumming soon after and collapsed on top of me as her body convulsed.

"Holy shit." It was quiet but we both heard it. I guess my wife was impressed.

Michelle laid her soft body on mine and we kissed as we both came down from our orgasms. She then whispered something about how crazy this all was and then I got an idea and whispered, "watch this."

Slipping out from under Michelle, I walked over to my wife and without a word, she took my dirty cock in her hands and proceeded to suck and lick me clean, swallowing everything.

I stared at Michelle the whole time as she watched my wife clean me with wide eyes. I guess witnessing this gave her the idea to walk over and watch more closely. Once my wife was done, Michelle moved in and leaned over as she did earlier, her big tits hanging down in front of my wife.

"You're opening Pandora's box, you know that?" she said just before leaning down and licking my wife's lips and then giving her a kiss. That nearly made my cock hard again but it was short-lived because Michelle then grabbed her clothes and got dressed to leave. Rebecca and I pulled on our robes and walked Michelle to the door where I gave her a sensual kiss goodbye.

With Michelle gone, it was time to address my wife's lying by omission. She had put on a robe to walk Michelle out so as soon as I took her back into our room, I yanked it off her. She giggled and thought she was in for a fucking but she was mistaken. "You lied."

"No, Robert. I mean...not really...I just...I was embarrassed."

"That's no excuse. We're open with each other...remember? Especially with all this...this extra shit we're doing. We can't afford to hide anything."

She seemed nervous now. "I know...this just seemed like something too far out there."

"Rebecca? Are you serious? I'm fucking your two friends. One in our own bed while you listened. We're beyond anything embarrassing now."

"Oh, god. I know, Robert. I'm sorry. I promise. I won't do this again. I'll tell you everything."

I pulled her in for a hug, smashing her naked body into mine. "I know, sweetie. I know you will. You just really upset me by not telling me."

I then moved her over to the bed and had her lean over it. Rubbing her ass, I told her I was going to spank her for her punishment. She whimpered a little but I reminded her that she earned this by not trusting me with her secret. I then spanked her several times. It wasn't harsh. I knew this wasn't a part of our sex life so I didn't give her the Emma treatment.

I did have fun threatening her, though. She seemed to tremble a little when I told her I'd withhold sex from her and I wouldn't share any details of my time spent with Emma and Michelle if she did something like this again.

I knew the spanking stung, nonetheless and after twenty or so spanks, I let up and rubbed her ass to soothe the pain.

I was hard as a rock now and when I moved in behind her, I could tell she was pleased as she cooed in response to my invasion of her pussy. I swiftly fucked her like this, making her come once before I pulled her up on the bed and gave her loving missionary fuck while we kissed and I came deep inside her.

I did my usual check-in the next day and she confirmed that last night was the hottest thing she'd ever been a part of. It was humiliating but that only made it hotter. She was jealous but that only turned her on more. She was proud to see how well I fucked Michelle and how much fun Michelle had fucking me. "No offense, but it was probably the most turned on I ever was," she admitted.

"Why would I be offended? I was the main reason."

"You're so right, babe. You're 100% right. Were you serious about withholding sex from me?"

"No, babe. Why would I punish myself like that?"

"Okay...you're right. It was kind of kinky, though. I was...a bit flustered when you said that."

I wasn't sure what to make of that so I wanted her to clarify. "Keep going. And remember, no secrets."

"I know. I know. It's hard to explain. I don't even know how to describe it but it's just so naughty to think of you teasing me like that. I wouldn't want that...but there's something about the threat of it...it just gets me so excited."

I was glad she was being so open with me. "Babe, I'm always yours and you're always mine. As long as you want my cock, it's yours."

"Mmmmmmm."

"Now, tell me about that kiss at the end."

"Oh, that? It was nice."

"Nice!? Fucking hell, woman! She fully kissed you."

"I know! I couldn't believe it myself but it felt so good. Her lips were so soft."