Trophy Husband Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to be worried about you? You're not going to switch to the other team, are you?"

"No, silly. Of course not. It was completely unexpected and she was the one that kissed me, remember. But...I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it happening again."

I thought for a minute. "Well, it was hot, that's for sure. And I guess I am fucking your friends so I shouldn't complain. But don't get any ideas about other men."

"Never!"

"Good girl."

It was becoming a little bit to juggle all three women. Michelle was quickly becoming a weekly thing and of course, Rebecca and I were fucking every chance would could get. With all the attention on Michelle lately, I felt like Emma was being put on the back burner. I certainly didn't want her to think that so before it came up, I sent her another text.

This time she greeted me at the door naked except for her collar and leash. After she handed me her leash, I shut the door and then she bent at the waist and spread her ass, showing me the plug. So far, she had followed my instructions perfectly. I praised her with a,"good girl," and then led her by the leash over to her living room.

"Undress me," I commanded.

Emma responded with a sly smile and then went about removing my clothes as I stood there. I think she was tempted to let her hands roam and while I would have enjoyed it, that was not what I told her to do.

I helped by stepping out of my pants and underwear and with my cock starting to swell, I stepped forward and pulled her naked body into mine for a smoldering kiss.

Breaking the kiss was difficult and my throbbing cock wanted more but I had a plan. Pulling away from her slightly, I yanked the leash towards the sofa and roughly pulled her over the arm of it. Her pert little ass looked so inviting when she did so, especially the little gem peeking out at me.

I quickly bound her ankles to the legs of the sofa, spreading her perfectly. I was rock hard now as I moved behind her and pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air. This gave me the perfect view of her glistening pussy.

I smacked her ass and told her she was going to be my fuck toy for the evening. She only whimpered for a second and then wiggled her ass. I pushed the tip of my cock to her lips and smeared some of her natural lubricant all over me. A little spit in my hand to add to her juices and I was primed and ready.

I roughly pushed into her tightness and fuck was she tight. Her legs buckled a little, making her pussy squeeze my cock like never before and it was a struggle to get balls deep. Her groaning was clearly evidence of that. Once I was fully seated in her, though, I was ready to let loose.

I fucked her good and hard for a solid five minutes before pulling out and smacking her ass once again. "Mmmmmm...such a bad girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes sir."

"Haha...yes you are. Fucking a married man while his wife waits at home." I smacked her ass again.

"Yes, sir."

"And what happens to bad girls, Emma?"

"They get punished, sir."

"Yes. Yes, they do." I gave her two more swift smacks on her ass before forcefully pushing my cock back into her, making her squeal..

I dug my fingers into what little flesh she had on her hips and proceeded to plow her for another ten minutes before I unleashed my first load of the night into her. My plan was to not let her cum but about half way through I felt her start to spasm on my cock but I never let up, fucking her right through it as she screamed and howled.

Satiated by that first fuck, I pulled my cock from her messy cunt and walked over to her kitchen and poured myself a drink before returning to a panting Emma. She was still bent over the arm of the sofa, her ankles bound to the feet, but her arms and hands free.

"Prop yourself up on your elbows." As she did so, I slid in right next to her, sitting with my slimy cock right under her head.

"Clean me," I commanded before I took a sip of my drink.

Emma dutifully licked and sucked our juices from my cock while I relaxed and enjoyed the attention. She was very thorough even though it was awkward for her to use her hands in this position. Her mouth felt wonderful and it almost made me reconsider the rest of the night's plan. Almost.

WIth my cock clean, I had Emma rest her head in my lap as I flipped on the television. I wasn't particularly interested in watching anything but it was a casual way to pass the time while I recovered. Besides, Emma's beautiful silky black hair felt wonderful on my thighs so I was going to savor this for a bit.

Eventually, I was ready for more and I told Emma to get me hard for her. She wasted no time and propped herself back on her elbows and started licking and sucking my growing cock.

Ready to go, I got up and moved back behind her. Her gaping used pussy was a sight to behold. Her pussy lips were swollen and perfectly framed her love tunnel. My cum was still dripping from her well-used pussy and making a mess on the inside of her thighs. I still couldn't believe this was my life.

I wasted no more time and pushed into her sloppy cunt and buried myself balls deep in one smooth thrust, making her groan out as I did. I pushed even harder, mashing my pelvis against her ass and feeling her cervix with my spongey tip as I reached for her hair and pulled her head up close to mine.

"I'm going to take all of you tonight, Emma. When I'm done with you, you won't be able to sit for a week. Of course, you'll only have to say stop and I will. But that's the only word that will work. Am I clear?"

I could feel Emma shaking as I spoke and when I finished, she was barely able to squeak out through gritted teeth, "yes, sir."

With that, I leaned back but never let go of her hair as I started fucking her pussy once again. The room was immediately filled with her screams, my grunts, our bodies slapping together and if you listened closely, her sloppy cunt sloshing with every thrust.

Once I felt I had her fully primed, I pulled my cock from her messy cunt, leaving it gaping back at me. I knew what was coming next was going to be hard on her but I'm sure she was at least a little bit mentally prepared for it.

My fingers then gripped the edge of the plug tightly nestled in her asshole and pulled. She was obviously very tight and I could feel her resist as her ass tried to suck it back in. I gave her that for a brief moment but then I pulled on it a little harder, until the bulbous end fully stretched her anus. She whimpered a little and I could feel her trembling but I kept pulling and it slipped out.

I watched as the ring of her asshole slowly closed in on itself. It constricted with her breaths and seemed to be winking at me. I didn't want her to get used to having nothing in her ass so I spit down on her asshole and rubbed my finger around it, coating the entrance. For good measure, I dipped my cock into her messy cunt, pulled it out, and spit on it before pushing my tip to her forbidden hole.

Emma was somewhat quiet throughout all of this but she let out a big breath when I pushed the heard of my cock into her ass. She was supporting the weight of her upper body on her elbows and her pelvis was pushed tightly to the arm of the sofa. She was pinned with nowhere to go.

Satisfied that she was going to be able to take my cock in her ass, I pushed some more, giving her about three more inches. It was an incredible sight to see this Asian beauty's tight asshole accept my invasion and I couldn't resist and pushed the rest of the way until my balls pressed to her dripping cunt.

This whole time, Emma was silent. Well, no words or sounds were coming out of her mouth other than deep breaths. It was quite impressive actually. I was spreading her like never before and she silently took it like a good girl.

"You're fully mine now, Emma." With that statement, I pulled out until just my tip was being gripped by her asshole and then pushed back in until I bottomed out. I repeated that slowly a few more times before picking up the pace until I was fully fucking her ass.

Now she was vocal. "I'm yours, Robert! You. Ugh. Own. Ugh. All. Ugh. My. Ugh. Holes!" I was really pumping her ass now as her words brought out the true animal in me.

For her part, she was pinned to the sofa and unable to move. For me, I was bucking, gripping, slapping, and completely violating my willing submissive. My big cock was plundering this petite woman's asshole like she was my personal fuck doll.

I certainly didn't set out to make Emma cum but she certainly did, surely a result of her clit being ground into the sofa arm while my cock stuffed her tight asshole. At one point, she growled and hissed for two minutes straight as I fucked her right through it.

Eventually, my time came. And, that's exactly what I did. I came buckets right into her anus, filling her to the brim. When I pulled my cock out of her ass, I was a glorious slimy mess. Without a word, I smacked her ass hard and then wiped off my dirty cock all over her ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs.

And, I left. I didn't say anything. I didn't untie her. I didn't clean up. I just dressed and left. I knew she wasn't bound so tight she couldn't get out of it with some effort.

As usual, when I got home, Rebecca wanted to suck my dirty cock but this time I had to stop her. She acquiesced when I told her why but she wanted all the dirty details. So, she joined me in the shower and after she cleaned my cock, she went down on me while I replayed the night's events.

Surprisingly, she really loved how rough I got with her. "Maybe you should spank me for being such a kinky wife."

"Mmmmm...maybe I should. You have been pretty bad. Sending me off to fuck your friends. Watching me fuck Michelle." And, that's exactly what I did when we got out of the shower and she bent over the side of the bed. About twenty hard spanks, giving her a rosy red ass, led to roughly fucking my sexy wife until I creampied her pussy.

Things were moving quickly and it was already Michelle's night once again. She looked sexy as fuck in another one of her signature, curve displaying summer dresses. This time, there was no build-up, chit-chat, or pre-flight entertainment. We got right into it with the three of us heading to our room. It was cute when Rebecca sat in her chair but Michelle was less than pleased. "What are you doing?"

"I thought I was going to watch...like last time." She honestly looked disappointed.

"Oh, you're going to watch. That's not the issue. Your clothes, on the other hand, are an issue."

"Oh." The light bulb went off for her.

"'Oh,'' is right. Get them off." It was hot hearing Michelle take charge.

Michelle stood watching over my wife with her arms folded under her bountiful chest while I stroked her back and ass. Seeing my wife remove her clothes in front of us started my cock stirring but what Michelle said next had my pants straining to contain my excitement.

"Good girl. Now, tonight, you're in for a treat, Rebecca. You're going to watch your husband cum in my ass. And, don't worry...I cleaned it out real good so you'll get your treat, too, you kinky bitch." I thought my wife was going to cum right then and there. My cock also twitched knowing I will have fucked my two sluts' asses in the course of a few days.

With that, Michelle turned to me and said, "come here, you." She pulled me into a searing kiss and then we stumbled our way over to the bed. Before climbing on, Michelle pulled her dress over her head, revealing her wonderful tits and bare ass. It seems panties were a foreign concept to the curvy beauty. My hands immediately showed their approval and started groping, squeezing, and rubbing all over her big booty while our mouths became reacquainted.

Seeing as how Michelle started this with talk of cumming in her ass, I felt it only appropriate that I dedicate this night to her fabulous backside.

I quickly had her on the edge of the bed, ass up face down, while I undressed behind her. Her jiggling ass was the perfect invitation and my hands started kneading the soft flesh of her backside. I spent a while exploring every nook and cranny, letting my fingers occasionally brush along her sex and asshole. Michelle was loving the attention, as was my wife, judging by the little coos and moans coming from both

Finding a copious amount of wetness developing, I spread the married blonde's ass wide, making her pussy gape at me in the process. With a swipe of my tongue, I got my first taste of her nectar for the evening, licking from her plump pussy lips, up over her perineum, and finally to her asshole. Her whole body seemed to shudder when I made contact and by the time I reached her rosebud, she relaxed into it.

If her wetness wasn't evidence enough, the scent emanating from my curvy lover confirmed her state of arousal. Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught my wife slowly rubbing her clit while her other fingers were delicately pinching a nipple. I smiled before diving back in, this time, I let my hands move down under Michelle and started fingering her pussy while I continued to eat her ass.

I loved the feeling of her soft cheeks as they enveloped my face and it only encouraged me to dive deeper, pressing my tongue as deep as I could into her ass. Michelle moaned her appreciation and it was evident this was going to push her over the edge. A minute later, I was rewarded with a contracting ass and pussy as I ate and fingered her for all I was worth.

Before Michelle had finished cumming, I was up, standing behind her and pushing my aching cock into her convulsing pussy. She screamed out as I did but then I quickly realized it was my wife who was screaming as she came on the fingers she was using to furiously fuck her wet pussy.

"I love that, sweetie. Now watch me fuck the shit out of your friend."

And, that's exactly what I did. For the next ten minutes, I plowed Michelle from behind, roughly gripping her fleshy hips, pulling her hard into my crotch with each thrust. The slapping sounds from our fucking were intoxicating. It would have been longer except it was around that time that she came again, this time much more violently, making her body lurch forward, pulling her velvety smooth pussy off my cock. It was funny seeing my shiny cock dangling, obviously already in need of another warm hole.

I think we all knew what was next and once Michelle had calmed down a little, she scooted back to the edge of the bed, looked over her shoulder, and asked, "are you ready for your treat, big guy?"

"Fuck yeah," was my dumb response. What else was I going to say? The girls got a laugh out of that and then Michelle obscenely arched her back and spread her legs wide, effectively giving me two glorious targets.

"Dip your cock in my pussy to lube it up, then spit on my asshole for good measure. I'm sure you know the rest." It was said so crudely but fit her to the letter.

I was no idiot so I did as I was told. I slipped my cock back into her love tunnel and pumped it in and out slowly a few times before stopping, buried to the hilt. I then spread her delicious ass and let a gob of spit drop down onto her other hole.

"Good. Now go slow. I love it in my ass but I've never had anything that big before."

"You got it, babe." And, with that, I slipped from her pussy and dragged my cock up to her asshole. She lowered her hips even more, bringing her forbidden hole right in line with my dick and I pushed the head against the tight bud. It was met with resistance but she moved her hips a little, and pushed back, making my head slip in. I couldn't believe how tight she gripped me just under my mushroom tip. She then told me to slowly push in.

What followed was something so intoxicating. Seeing her plump ass swallow my dick, inch by inch, until I was completely embedded. The tightness and warmth, not to mention the vision of seeing my cock in her ass, were all overwhelming.

I was glad when she told me to hang for a minute while she got used to me. If she didn't, I would have started pumping and came right away. While waiting, I looked over at my wife who was all smiles. I could tell she was happy for me and looking forward to what was about to cum.

"Okay, Robert. Go slow at first and then work up to whatever you're comfortable with."

That's exactly what I did. I slowly pulled out a few inches and then pushed back. I pulled a little further then pushed back again. The next time was all the way out until I just saw the ridge of my head and then I pushed back in a little harder. Michelle's moans gave me encouragement to go a little harder and I took advantage of that. The whole time I couldn't believe how good it felt. Yeah, a pussy feels just as good, this was just different and so taboo.

When I felt her push back onto me with a particularly firmer thrust, I knew that it was time to let go on her. I started fucking her ass harder and harder and she was encouraging it the whole time. "That's right, baby...fuck that ass! Fuck it deep, baby!"

I knew I wasn't going to last long like this but I didn't care. Apparently, Michelle didn't mind either because I hadn't even realized she had reached under her and was playing with her pussy and then came while I fucked her ass. "Fuck! Oh, god....yes!" she screamed. That sent me over the edge and I filled up her ass with a huge load of cum as I growled through my orgasm.

I was balls deep when I came so extracting myself from her cum-filled ass was an event in and of itself. I took my time and savored the tight wetness as I pulled myself from her. Inch by inch I slipped out until my heavy cock was finally released with a plop.

"Fuck! That was amazing!" I plopped down on the bed beside her and then to my surprise, Rebecca joined us on the other side of me.

"That was so hot, babe. I couldn't believe how sexy you guys looked."

I wasn't even thinking straight when I felt my wife's warm mouth envelop my cock and begin to suck and lick me clean. Michelle had a laugh at that and called her a dirty kinky bitch to which my wife agreed. I could care less what was happening, I was in heaven.

The three of us then lay in bed, naked, and idly chatted about what just happened and about our situation in general. Michelle's idiot husband was brought up for a brief moment but we all recognized that it was a downer to talk about him so we quickly changed the subject. After half an hour, my wife surprised us.

"Can I see it up close?" She was gripping my flacid cock now and I figured I knew what she was talking about.

Michelle seemed to want to have some fun with her, though. "Why, whatever do you mean, Rebecca?" She even threw in a fake giggle at the end.

"Ugh...you're going to make me say it, aren't you?" I could tell she wasn't really frustrated, but more playing along.

"You bet your ass I am."

"Hey...my ass is off limits...for now." My wife was full of surprises and I had to raise an eyebrow at that one.

"Trust me, you kinky bitch...you'll be giving this stud your ass soon enough." The thought of that made my cock twitch, which Rebecca noticed.

Squeezing me and looking down at my cock, she said, "I don't know how you took this monster but I guess if you can, then I should be able to at some point."

"Don't worry...you will. Now...what was it you wanted to see?" Michelle was back to playing coy.

"I want to see my stud fuck your fat ass, bitch!"

Michelle slapped my wife's hand off my now semi-hard cock, replacing it with hers, and said, "fuck you! You better be careful or I may just keep this for myself."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Now my wife was really being playful - I hoped.

We all kind of fell silent before Michelle finally shook her head and called her a kinky bitch...yet again. With the banter out of the way, Michelle asked me to get a towel and a pillow I didn't care much for. When I returned with both, she lay on her back and placed the covered pillow under her ass, effectively lifting it off the mattress. When she lifted and spread her legs, the effect was glorious. Her swollen pussy was on display and her asshole was easily accessible.