Trophy Husband Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it. I dove right in, burying my face in her pussy. "Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed as soon as I made contact. Soon after I started eating Michelle's pussy, I felt hands tugging at my hips, making me angle them towards my wife. Before I knew it, she was sucking my cock while I ate her best friend's cunt. I couldn't believe it. Was this the beginning of a threesome?

Rebecca answered that question when she proclaimed me 'ready to go.' I guess she just wanted to get me rock hard and somewhat slickened up. When I got up on my knees and moved in towards Michelle, she looked at me with a reborn lust. I'm sure having my wife looking on with rapt attention while she wrapped an arm around my waist played a big role in that.

I spit on my hand and used it to further slicken my cock and then pushed the tip in like last time, letting it rest just inside her anal entrance. Michelle kept her hands hooked behind her knees and the sight below me was like nothing else. Her big white tits were pressed up against her chin. Her bare, swollen pussy was on full display. And, my cock was just disappearing into her asshole.

Looking into her beautiful blue eyes while she bit her bottom lip, I pushed the rest of the way in. It was a little easier from the cum lube still in her ass. I also made sure to lean back a little to give my wife a full view of my cock buried in her friend's ass. My wife apparently liked what she saw as well when she whispered in my hear, "fuck, that's hot!"

With a smack on my ass, my wife told me to fuck her. So, I did. I fucked Michelle's ass for the second time that night while she played with her dripping cunt. It didn't take her long to cum but it took me much longer. And, I enjoyed every fucking minute of it. I fucked her hard, making her tits bounce, until I unloaded for the second time into her plump ass.

My wife took to cleaning my cock once again but this time there were no comments. We were all pretty spent and just enjoyed a relaxing cuddle until it was time for Michelle to leave. When we walked her to the door, I kissed Michelle and then she turned to my wife and pressed her body to hers before full-on kissing her, slipping her tongue into her mouth as she did. "See you at work, you kinky bitch," she said on the way out.

Checking in the following day was soon becoming unnecessary. Rebecca always seemed to be in a good mood and with how kinky things were getting, I figured there wasn't much that could upset our situation.

Of course, Rebecca's work life only got better and better as well. Emma and Michelle continued to pitch in and help my wife whenever they could and while you would think that would build some resentment, that never seemed to be the case. According to Rebecca, she felt closer than ever to the two of them.

They'd regularly gossip amongst themselves, being sure to not let others hear, while sharing whatever the latest bedroom event had occurred. As usual, Emma was all ears and had tons of questions and wanted all the scintillating details. I'd already told my wife to share as much as she was comfortable with, though I said I wouldn't want to be so open about what I do with others. They all accepted and respected that about me and we continued on with our kinky arrangement.

Michelle Threesome Scene

Nix this in favor of a slow buildup of my wife playing with her, culminating in a full blown threesome. Maybe Michelle teases her husband about it.

One interesting development is that recently Michelle had taken to communicating directly with me. Rebecca okayed it when Michelle brought it up at work one day and ever since then, she's called or texted me almost daily. This girl had fantasies and she loved to discuss them with me. She figured since her dumbass husband forced her into this, she might as well take advantage of it.

Speaking of her husband, he definitely wasn't pleased that his wife was basically my girlfriend now. But, anytime he'd complain, she'd throw it back in his face about how he was the one that suggested an open marriage. I guess it pissed him off that she was getting her rocks off while he was settling for second-rate pussy from the chat room sluts.

One of the fantasies she had was a threesome. For two reasons; one, she wanted to tease her hubby with it as it's something he had repeatedly asked for. And, two, because she'd thought it would be hot as fuck to have her and Rebecca fuck me at the same time. I was glad she suggested my wife as I was wanting to explore her acceptance of Michelle's kisses. When I told her that, she said she'd been wanting to take things a little further with her and thought next time would be a good opportunity.

I certainly wasn't going to turn down that offer but I wanted to go at the right speed so as not to spook Rebecca. In the end, I needn't have worried.

Michelle showed up in the requisite summer dress, this one a baby blue number with the thinnest spaghetti straps and stretchy material covering her breasts. If I had to guess, she was commando and judging by her nipples poking through the material, she was braless as well. I couldn't resist and pulled in her for a kiss right when she entered, my hands immediately moving to her curvy ass. Sure enough, no panties were felt.

After our scorching kiss, Michelle pulled my wife in for one, matching the heat and intensity of ours, making my cock twitch in my pants.

With greetings out of the way, Michelle smiled and led me by the hand to our bedroom, with Rebecca trailing right behind us. As soon as we entered, my eager wife was already half naked and five more seconds later, she was standing fully nude with a somewhat bashful look.

Michelle seized this opportunity and suggested we mix things up tonight. "I have an idea. Why don't we make this more fun and give Robert something to fantasize about." Looking directly at my wife, she said, "undress me."

I took a seat in the chair at the foot of the bed and watched my wife have a momentary internal struggle before reaching for the straps of Michelle's dress. She then slowly lowered them over the buxom blonde's shoulders, her fingers seemingly caressing her skin. Michelle helped her by pulling her arms from the straps while my wife reached into the stretchy top of the dress and started pulling it down over my girlfriend's plump breasts.

When Michelle's wonderful breasts came into view, I couldn't help but notice that both girls' nipples were taught and their areola crinkled. My cock was starting to stiffen and I knew it would become uncomfortable soon but I was enjoying the scene playing out before my eyes.

Rebecca seemed to be soaking it in, as well. I watched as her eyes seemed to scan her friend's breasts. She was clearly enthralled and very aroused. She finally continued and slipped the dress over Michelle's curvy hips and then let it fall to the floor. Michelle completed the undressing by stepping out of the dress and then slipping off her sandals.

Both women now stood naked in front of each other. My pretty wife wasn't quite sure what to do, alternating between looking at the floor and then taking in her friend's sexy body. Michelle came to her rescue just a second later, though.

"Did you like that kiss the other night?," she asked my wife.

Rebecca couldn't make eye contact but she shyly said, "yes."

"Mmmmmm....me too. The only problem was I don't think Robert got to enjoy it that much. How about we do that again so Robert can have a better view?"

My wife seemed hesitant. I knew she wanted this. But wanting it and making it a reality are two different things. "Like this? Naked?"

"Mmmhmm...makes it hotter, don't you think. I'm sure Robert would agree."

Of course I would agree. I was rock hard now, watching this exchange between my wife and my girlfriend. I still managed to stay clothed though, not wanting to distract anyone.

It took Rebecca a little longer to reply but she finally agreed. Michelle didn't waste any time, pulling my wife into her arms, mashing their breasts together with a giggle. In a heartbeat, their mouths were on each other and Michelle's hands were roaming my wife's backside, making their way down to her tight ass.

I have to give my wife credit. She was returning the kiss with as much enthusiasm as Michelle, although her hands stayed put on her curvy friend's hips.

By now, I was rubbing my stiff cock through my pants as the girls kissed like the new lovers they were. Occasionally, they'd glance over at me and I'd smile and nod my approval. They'd see my hand and then go back to kissing.

Michelle eventually moved them to the bed where they both lay on their side and resumed their kissing. Michelle's hands were getting more adventurous, cupping my wife's perky B cups and teasing her nipples for a bit before moving lower.

To my wife's credit, she was fully embracing the attention, even letting her hands roam a little to the curve of Michelle's hip and fleshy ass.

I played my part the best I could, watching intently, more turned on than ever. I must have been in a trance because I was interrupted by Michelle saying how wet my wife was.

When I made eye contact with my wife, she silently told me she needed me on the bed with them. I wondered if this was maybe a bit too much and she needed my reassurance. I wasted no time and stripped quickly in the few feet it took me to reach the bed before climbing on behind my wife and spooning her.

Soon enough, Michelle's and my attention was fully on my wife and we were rewarded with a soft moan. My mouth found her neck and I started kissing and sucking as my hand reached in front of her and played with her hard nipple. My other hand grabbed her hip and pulled her ass into my crotch, nestling my cock in the crack of her ass.

Michelle continued kissing her and went back to playing with my wife's wet pussy and she was soon lost in it all.

I knew exactly what buttons to push on my wife and in between kissing her neck, sucking her earlobe, and grinding my hard cock into her ass, she was practically begging for more.

.

This would be the first time being intimate with my wife in front of anyone. It was beyond thrilling. My heart was beating out of my chest. My head was pounding. Even after everything we've done. Fucking Emma. Fucking Michelle. It was this that was almost too much. Truly sharing that intimacy with my wife with someone else.

Before I could get too far into my head, I felt something. When I looked down, my wife had lifted her leg. Michelle's hand was gripping my cock and guiding it to Rebecca's eager cunt. And then, just like that, I slipped into my love's pussy. She ground back against me as I started slowly thrusting in and out.

Michelle commented how hot that was and then went back to kissing my wife and playing with her body. It didn't take long and Rebecca started breathing heavily, clearly reaching that precipice. And, boy did she. She squealed and convulsed in my arms as I continued fucking her and Michelle played with her clit. Her pussy clamped down something fierce on my cock and she slammed her legs shut, squeezing me and Michelle's hand in place. It was clearly intense. Perhaps more intense than ever before. I was thrilled for her. I was excited for her. I was so in love with her at that moment.

It took her a bit for her to relax and come down from her orgasm, but once Rebecca finally regained her senses, her whole body relaxed and she turned her head and smiled at me as a tear slipped from the corner of her eye.

"Thank you, baby. That was...that was incredible. I can't even describe how amazing that was."

I kissed her and praised her for going along with all of this and then she looked down and saw I was still hard. "I want to watch," she said.

That was all it took for Michelle. She climbed over Rebecca and pushed me onto my back. Reaching down, she guided my hard cock to her wet pussy and slipped me in with no effort at all. She then leaned down and pressed her voluptuous body to mine and we kissed.

Breaking our kissing, Michelle pushed herself up with her arms and hovered her head over mine. She was beaming. She was happy. "Thank you," she started. She looked over at my wife laying next to us, clearly meaning she was thanking both of us. "Thank you for letting me be a part of this. Thank you for sharing this wonderful man. Thank you for making me feel like a woman."

My wife and I just smiled at her. It was clear she wasn't expecting a response as she started rocking back and forth on top of me. It was slow and sensual. She mixed in kisses on my mouth before laying her head down on my shoulder and kissing my neck. Her pussy felt exquisite but her loving kisses felt even better.

We shared this intimate moment for quite some time before Michelle was startled. We both turned our heads to see my wife kneeling beside us, her hand rubbing Michelle's ass.

"I can see why my husband loves your ass so much," she said with a chuckle. "It looks amazing and feels even better."

We must have seemed distracted, I know I sure was, because my wife wanted us to go back to what we were doing. "Don't mind me," she said. "It was sweet watching you two sharing a tender moment but I just couldn't resist."

Michelle lowered her head, but this time she rested it on my other shoulder, giving me a good view of my sexy wife kneeling beside us. Soon, my girlfriend was back to slowly grinding her pussy up and down my cock while kissing, licking, and sucking on my neck and jawline.

As was usually the case, my hands went to her plump ass, but this time they were met by my wife's. It soon became a game of who could caress more and Michelle ate it all up, moaning softly next to my ear.

Rebecca's hands started to wander further, caressing her friend from the backs of her thighs, over her curvy ass, and onto her back, and Michelle loved all of it as she continued her slow fuck. My wife seemed to want more though and asked Michelle if she'd sit up.

Michelle kissed my neck one more time before silently answering Rebecca's question, raising her body so she was sitting on my cock. Wasting no time, my wife straddled my torso, facing Michelle, and embraced her before kissing her as she rode my dick.

My wife's ass was pressed to my chest, her wet pussy rubbing on my hair, giving me a wonderful view of her flexing ass. I couldn't see much but it was obvious they were making out only this time, my wife's hands were exploring a lot more.

There wasn't any bouncing or hard fucking. My curvy lover just rocked her hips back and forth, similar to what she was doing as she laid her body on mine, while she and my wife made out and touched each other. Eventually, Rebecca pulled away a little and started kissing down her body. To get in a better position, meant she had to move her ass and pussy back until she was straddling my face, so she could get access to Michelle's plump breasts.

Now, I really couldn't see what was going on but who was I to complain? I went to work licking and sucking on my wife's drooling cunt just the way she likes while she worked on her friend. At one point, I assumed she was suckling her friend's nipple while playing with her pussy because Michelle called her out on it.

"I knew you were a kinky bitch, but...wow...I didn't know you were this kinky." She gave a little chuckle and then a throaty moan before continuing. "I mean seriously...who lets their husband bury his amazing, wonderfully fat cock in their friend. Over and over. All the while you diddle said friend's pussy?"

I guess it was the thought of what she was doing as she said it, combined with my cock and wife's fingers that sent her over the edge. It was just seconds after her little spiel that she was cumming on my dick. It wasn't explosive like some of her others but it seemed to fully satisfy her nonetheless.

I felt Michelle come to rest on my cock, burying me to the hilt. The women seemed to be embracing, perhaps kissing even, as Rebecca continued to rub her pussy in my face. After a few seconds, I couldn't quite make out what Michelle was saying but my wife moved off of me and onto the bed next to me.

Michelle then moved over my wife in sixty nine position. I watched intently as Michelle pulled my wife's legs back and open before diving into her pussy, making my sexy wife moan. I was still rock hard and ready for more so I slid up behind Michelle and looked down at my wife.

We made eye contact and she smiled. I smiled back and moved in closer, giving my wife an extreme closeup of my cock impaling her friend.

I think the pussy eating went out the window as soon as I started fucking Michelle. She tried for the first few thrusts but after that, she just held onto my wife's leg as I fucked her. For Rebecca's part, there was no way she was going to stay latched onto her friend's pussy so instead she opted for just holding out her tongue, allowing it to either lick her friend or my cock as I thrust.

I was finally reaching the point of no return and I held nothing back. When I finally came, Michelle came on my cock, as spurt after spurt filled my girlfriend's pussy. For my wife's part, she dutifully licked my balls all throughout my orgasm. To say I was in heaven was an understatement.

Finally completely spent, I pulled my cock from Michelle's pussy and then watched in amazement as my cum followed, splashing down on my wife's pretty face. She laughed before diving into Michelle's cunt, lapping up as much of my cum as humanly possible. I just sat back on my heels and watched this sexy scene. Who would've ever guessed this would be my life?

With everyone satiated, we cuddled for a bit before Michelle got dressed and headed home And...life moved on.

Emma was starting to get jealous of the time and frequency of which I was spending with Michelle. True, things with my Asian beauty had kind of taken a backseat to all the craziness with Michelle so I made it a point to fix that. In all honesty, Michelle made that kind of easy as after our threesome, things started to simmer down for her. According to her, she got some things out of her system and was in a much better place. So, she was very accommodating when I suggested we see each other every other week.

From then on, any time spent with Michelle was some variation of a threesome with my wife. That also meant I started seeing Emma weekly and after a month of that, we were practically dating. I'd even started taking her out to dinner before fully dominating her later in the evening.

Things were going great. I was fucking my beautiful and loving wife nearly every night and I had two completely different girlfriends. Michelle, the mom of three with an idiot husband, with a body that was made for fucking and Emma, the forever single, petite Asian beauty who loved to be my submissive pet.

This was my life for several more months before a change at my wife's job threw a monkey wrench into our blissful life.