Trophy Husband Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sight was only surpassed by the one of her opening her mouth and sucking the thick pink head of my cock into it. What proceeded was damn near one of the best, mostly sloppy blowjobs of my life. She slurped and gagged on my cock like a bitch in heat all the while Rebecca watched and diddled her little pussy.

My head was spinning and I was nearing that point of no return when Dominique pulled off my cock and smiled up at me. Her face, chest, and massive tits were an utter mess of saliva, mucus, and my precum. "Fucking hell, woman," I said to her with a smile.

"Did you like that, baby," she playfully asked.

Fuck...she knew how to play with my mind. "I fucking loved it!"

"Good...because now you get to return the favor." With that, she turned her back to me to get up on the bed. It was the first full view of her big round ass and my god, what a sight. So soft, so smooth, and so round. She ended up on her back and she lifted her ass to peel her thong over her hips, down her legs, before tossing it on top of her bra and dress. She then lay back and spread her legs, showing off her glistening pussy.

I just watched in awe. She'd shaved her pussy so that all that was left was a very defined upside down triangle, perfectly shaped to be hidden by that tiny white thong she was wearing. Below that short black hair was her engorged clit, proud and prominent, and ready for my mouth. Even lower were a beautiful set of lips just begging to be kissed and sucked on. And, right there in between them, shiny and bright pink, was the entrance to her pussy.

I knew this wasn't the time to hesitate, nor was any build up needed. I just dove in. My hands holding her soft inner thighs, I took a long swipe with a soft wide tongue from her love hole to clit. That made her let out an, "oh fuck." Then I went to work. I explored her sex in its entirety, taking a trip around her clit, then back down, sucking her lips into my mouth, before tonguing her hole.

From there, I worked my way back up until I was latched onto her fully swollen clit and rolled my tongue back and forth, side to side, in a steady rhythm. At the same time, I moved my finger to her pussy and was slowly teasing her hole before pushing in.

That got another positive response so I continued working one, then two fingers into her, searching for her G spot. Once I was sure I'd found it, she let me know by tightly gripping my hair with her fingers. I knew then it was a short time until she came.

I switched from rolling her clit around in my mouth to gently sucking on it. That got another positive response and as her breathing started getting heavier and heavier, and her moaning louder and louder, I sucked harder and harder until she exploded in my mouth.

She came with something fierce and squeezed my head tightly with her thick thighs while holding on for dear life to my hair. She was still cumming when she let go and demanded that I get on her and fuck her. I'm no idiot. I popped up and pushed into her in one motion, sinking into her drooling, convulsing cunt in one swift motion.

Right away I went to fucking her and she kept cumming. The more I fucked, the more she came until about two minutes later when she finally stopped and she got this relaxed look on her face. She just smiled up at me and then looked at my wife who was flush and sitting there with her legs spread and a dripping wet pussy "You're one crazy bitch for loaning this man out, sweetie. I'm about two minutes away from keeping him for myself."

Turning her attention back to me, she reached down between her legs and lightly stroked my shaft. "You ready to fuck me, stud?"

That look combined with her words and the way she said them just kind of set me off. I didn't even wait for an answer. I just started roughly fucking the plump black beauty beneath me. She responded positively and urged me on.

"Ooooh, fuck...yes...just like that...fuck me with that big white cock."

Her legs were spread wide and I had the perfect view of my cock plunging in and out of her pussy. The contrast was unbelievable. My eyes then traveled up her body, over her stomach and stopped at her enormous breasts, watching them sway back and forth, punctuated by her dark chocolate nipples. Fuck, this woman was all sex appeal.

Not wanting to dissappoint, I leaned over her, supporting myself with my hands on the bed next to her shoulders and gave her the proper fucking she'd been wanting. She moaned and howled in response and kept egging me on to fuck the shit out of her.

After a few minutes, we heard my wife squeal as she came and that made Dominique giggle under me. I was tempted to look over my shoulder at her but my lover held my head in place and told me to finish her off.

That was all I needed to keep going at her hard and fast. The room was being filled by the sounds of Dominique's moans, my grunts, and our flesh slapping together before I finally reached that point and unloaded a torrent of cum inside my wife's boss, coaxing another small orgasm from her in the process.

With my cock giving its final few twitches, I leaned down and kissed Dominique's soft lips, slipping my soft tongue between them, before rolling off her and laying on my back. We were both breathing heavily when I felt the bed move and a mouth on my cock, making me close my eyes and smile up at the ceiling.

I felt the bed move again, this time it was Dominique. From what I could tell, she was checking to see what was going on and then I felt her snuggle up next to me, her mouth right next to my ear. "Your wife is one nasty bitch, isn't she?," she asked with her sexy voice.

"You have no fucking idea, " I answered while enjoying the sensations of my wife's mouth cleaning my cock.

Rebecca was pretty much done cleaning my cock and now was just sucking it for fun, even if it was deflated. Without even acknowledging my wife, Dominique swung a leg over mine and pressed her soft curvy body to my side. She was kissing my neck and cheek and then told my wife we'd like some privacy.

I opened my eyes and saw her hesitating. Dominique was still kissing my neck and pressing her body to mine and I just smiled and nodded to my wife. She smiled back and moved over to her clothes by the chair. Dominique must have heard what she was doing and told her to leave the clothes but to close the door on the way out.

I was a little concerned for Rebecca but was confident she'd say something if this was too much. As soon as the door was closed, Dominique pulled me in for a scorching kiss. We were soon making out as I turned to face her, letting her leg wrap around mine.

Our hands groped and grabbed as our mouths and tongues tangled, the heat building once again between us. My cock started growing again, and she definitely took notice as her hand moved between us and gripped me.

"You have such an impressive cock." Fuck, there she goes again. So sexy. So seductive. The words just seem to drip from her mouth. "How do you want me next, baby," she continued.

I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard, probing her mouth deep with my tongue, mashing her soft lips tightly to mine before pulling back and giving her an answer. And, it was an easy answer to give. "Get your ass in the air and your face in the pillows," I said.

I was still holding the back of her head, our foreheads pressed together, our lips brushing each other's as we spoke. "Mmmmm...fuck...good answer," she replied.

We disentangled from each other and before I knew it, I was behind her, taking in the sight of her ample ass. It was perfectly round and soft. I couldn't resist another touch and after I gave it a good smack, I caressed every inch of it. She seemed to love it, too, judging by how she wiggled it for me and moaned as I touched and explored.

After a bit, I slid my fingers down to her pussy, still creamy from my cum and let them explore her folds before dipping a couple into her cunt. She pushed back onto my fingers, coaxing them a bit deeper but then told me she wanted the real thing.

I was rock hard and ready and moved in closer. Gripping my shaft, I ran my cock along her pussy, getting it wet, before pushing into her. Half way in, she pushed back hard and I knew she was ready for another hard fuck.

Before I got going, I wanted to have a little fun with her. "Mmmmm...fuck my cock," I told her.

Without a word, she started fucking me, working her fat ass back and forth along my cock. It was a sight to behold. For starters, she really knew how to work that ass. She expertly rocked it back and forth, the perfect motion for fucking. That only made her ass move and jiggle like nothing else. Wave and ripples moved through her ass with each thrust. And then there was the contrast again. My light pink cock disappearing and reappearing from between her brown ass cheeks was like nothing else.

Ready to start my own fucking, I slapped her ass hard, making her slow down and I took up the fucking duties, slamming my pelvis into the back of her ass and thighs. Now she really started moaning and was loudly telling me to fuck her harder.

That only made me more of an animal and I started alternating between railing her cunt to slapping her ass, eventually making her cum and squirt all over my cock. With how loud she was, there was no way Rebecca didn't know what had happened.

Dominique pulled off me and lay flat on her stomach, a quivering mess. It took her a few minutes to regain her composure as I played with her ass. Once she was coherent again, she turned around and slid up to my dirty cock, taking me in her mouth.

She slurped, sucked, and gagged once again before telling me to lay down so she could treat me like the king I am. I loved that and swiftly lay on my back, my cock rock hard and ready.

Dominique swiftly mounted me, her body facing mine, reached down and guided my cock back into her sopping wet pussy. "You just enjoy the ride, baby," she said before she lowered her soft body to mind and slowly started rocking her hips.

I happily did as told and enjoyed the sensations her pussy was giving my cock. Each thrust was smooth and slick, yet tight and oh so hot. I was definitely in heaven for the next several minutes and I could tell she was working herself up once again.

As she seemed to get closer and closer, the rocking of her hips shifted to more of a grinding motion and it was clear she was dragging her plump clit along my pubic hair. She must have been close, too, because pretty soon she had another orgasm, though much milder than the previous ones.

From that point on, it was all about getting me off. My black lover went back to fucking me and she was holding nothing back. I grabbed onto her ass and guided her up and down my cock, thrusting up to meet her each time.

I was getting close but wanted more control so I flipped us over and she spread her legs and pulled them back and I plunged in yet again and started fucking her hard and rough. She was back to being vocal again and urged me on to fuck her, to fill her cunt with my cum, to make her mine.

That's when I lost it and pumped my second load of the night into her. Like last time, I leaned down and kissed her and then rolled off her. I think I lost consciousness for a moment because the next thing I knew, she said she was hopping in the shower.

I heard the ensuite shower running a few seconds later and I got up to join her. We both took our time soaping each other up and playing with each other's bodies until we were satisfied that we were clean. With that out of the way, we kissed under the hot water until it was clear it was time for her to go.

As she was getting dressed, Dominique told me while this was unexpected, she wasn't surprised. "But," she continued, "this stays between the three of us. No talking to those other bitches about what happened here tonight. That doesn't mean you need to stop fucking them...that's your own fucking business. Just don't go blabbing your mouth to them."

I was actually offended by her last statement. "You didn't even need to ask."

She was fully dressed now. She walked up to me and put her hand on my face. "I know, Robert. I just had to say it out loud."

"Fair enough," I said as I pulled her into me. "I hope this isn't a one and done thing."

She chuckled at that. "Oh, no, baby, it certainly isn't. But, I will tell you this. It won't be a regular thing like you have with those other two. And, it might only be a few more times, but trust me when I say it will be worth it."

That made me smile and I kissed her passionately once again before pulling away. "Nothing changes with Rebecca." I wasn't asking.

She kissed me again before responding. "Fuck, Robert. That's just another reason why I'm so attracted to you. Don't ever stop doing that."

We kissed one more time and then she was on her way. I didn't see Rebecca as I walked Dominique out so after I closed the door and locked up, I went searching for her. I found her curled up, naked, in the guest room. Since our bed was a mess, I joined her there and pulled the blanket over both of us.

The next morning I got a chance to check in with my wife. Obviously, the whole evening was a shock, starting with the very fact that her boss basically invited herself over. She chastised herself for not making sure things were kept more of a secret but she admitted that given the circumstances, it worked out okay.

"I was so turned on," she then said to me, which made me chuckle.

"I'm sure you were. And...at the end...you were okay with that?"

"I was more surprised than anything. Since I was already watching, it was the last thing I expected so it caught me off guard. But...it was hot listening to you, two. I lost count of the number of times I came. I guess that's why I kind of dozed off."

I kissed her and then made her promise to continue being open with me.

Over the following weeks, I saw Emma twice and Michelle once.

The first time back with Emma post-Dominique was particularly rough. I don't know if there was some residual fallout from the whole I'm-fucking-my-wife's-boss thing or what. I mean, it's not like it wasn't enjoyable or hot as fuck. I think it was more about it not being something within our control.

Either way, it started with me marching upstairs to her bedroom while I told her to strip and wait for me downstairs. When I returned, I had her bottle of lube and her nipple clamps with the chain connecting them. For the first few minutes, I left them on the side table while I pulled Emma on top of me and devoured her mouth and tits.

With her nipples now engorged, I grabbed clamps and tightened them down snuggly. The chain connecting them was the perfect length for what I had planned next. I tugged the chain up to her mouth, stretching her nipples and breasts upwards.. "Hold this in your mouth, Emma. Whatever you do, don't let go. If you do, there will be a price to pay. Do you understand?"

I loved the look in her eyes as she nodded yes. A mix of arousal and nervousness.

I then moved her onto her back on the couch and told her to hold her legs back, which effectively presented her pussy and asshole to me. I grabbed the lube, lathered up my rock hard cock, and pushed it into her ass, making her grimace and grunt, nearly losing hold of the chain between her teeth.

Fully seated in her asshole, I praised her, telling her what a good girl she is. Then I fucked her. Hard. Very hard. She struggled. Boy did she struggle. Especially when I stopped to play with her dripping pussy. She came twice that night, nearly losing control of the chain in the process but to her credit, she never let go.

When I finished emptying my balls deep inside her ass, I released the clamps from her nipples, making her scream out as they filled with blood. Emma was a sweaty mess, breathing heavily with hooded eyes, laying back on the couch. Leaning down, I kissed on the lips and said goodbye.

Rebecca greeted me at home like she usually does and I gave her the details. She understood that my cock was not in the best state for sucking or fucking given that I gave Emma no warning about using her ass. Instead, we enjoyed a wonderful shower together, ending with my wife sucking another load from my cock. Fuck, it's good to be me.

A few nights later, even though it was a weeknight, Michelle graced us with her presence in our bedroom. She set the tone right away and what followed was a tender threesome. It was relaxing. It was sweet. And, it felt like something coming to an end.

I wasn't wrong, either. Michelle informed us that this would be the last time for us as she was embarking on a new relationship with Greg from our three guy foursome several months back. We were happy for her and if this had to come to an end, we couldn't think of a better reason for it.

She thanked both of us with a loving kiss and walked out a very happy woman. Rebecca and I couldn't have been happier for her with all that shit her husband has put her through. She and I then completed the night with our own tender moment before dozing off for the night.

A week after Emma's ass plundering found me back at her condo. I guess similar to last time, my emotions ruled the mood and we spent the evening in her bed enjoying a long, slow, drawn out coupling with both of us getting off multiple times.

Things were calm for the following week. I had plans to see Emma on Saturday night but other than that, my wife and I spent the week reflecting on all that has transpired since we started this kinky adventure. Of course, that kind of talk always led to either some dirty fucking or tender love making.

When Friday rolled around, I received a text from Rebecca. It simply said I have a date with Dominique tonight. I could only imagine how that came to be.

I caught up with Rebecca when she got home from work. She seemed rather relaxed about the whole situation and told me that Dominique requested that me and my beautiful cock be at her home at 8 p.m.. "Did she say anything else?" I asked.

"Nope...but it was clear that I shouldn't expect you home until late." She had a mischievous grin and it was clear she was turned on about this.

I immediately had this intense desire to go down on my wife. I don't know if it was some way of thanking her or it was more primal and I wanted a taste of what was mine. Either way, I took her to the bedroom, stripped her bottom half and dove in.

Rebecca loved every second of it and ground her pussy into my face as I searched out her sensitive nub with my mouth. Once I found it and latched on, it was game over as she came on face in less than two minutes. Afterwards, we kissed and made out like teenagers before she suggested eating a little something before heading over to her boss's house.

A light snack and a shower before getting dressed and then I was off to my new lover's home.

There was no mistaking why I was invited to my boss's home. She greeted me in a little red silk robe and nothing else. It was loosely tied and barely covered her sexy body. As soon as I was in her home, we kissed. It was hot and steamy, full of tongue, and a clear indication of what was to come.

With that out of the way, she led me to her den, helped me out of all of my clothes and then sat me on the sofa. What followed was a luxuriously slow, incredibly sloppy, long drawn out blowjob. Her mouth was like heaven and she expertly used it to explore every inch of my manhood.

When she slowed down, I slowly stroked my slick cock with both hands and she moved in closer. With a seductive smile, she asked, "have you ever fucked titties like these?"

I just shook my head and told her that I have not had the pleasure.

My legs were now spread about as wide as they could go, and Dominique had positioned herself so that my cock was pressed to the valley between her enormous soft breasts. She let a copious amount of spit fall from her mouth, down onto my cock and inbetween her tits