Trophy Husband Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife seemed to not know what to do now and Dominique scolded her. "Does it look you're fucking done!"

"Sorry," Rebecca quietly said as her hands went to the waistband of her boss's panties and started pulling them over her hips.

Stepping out of her panties, Dominique barked at her. "Stand up!" Rebecca rose to her feet and stood there, very unsure of herself.

"One more fuck up, and you're out. Now...get your little white ass over there and strip your husband for me."

This seemed to relax Rebecca as she turned towards me and smiled before working on my clothes. This was definitely familiar territory for both of us, aside from the fact that she was getting me this way for another woman. And not just any woman, but her boss. Either way, my cock was nearly at full attention by the time my underwear slipped down my legs.

With the three of us now fully nude, Dominique walked over to our bed and lay on her back, spreading her legs in the process. "Get your ass over here, Rebecca, and warm me up." My wife joined her boss on the bed and immediately put her mouth on her pussy, making Dominique moan.

I was nearly hard when I joined them on the bed. My black lover told me to feed her my cock and that's what I did. Kneeling next to her head, I guided my tip to her mouth, which she eagerly accepted and wrapped her soft lips around.

For a minute it was just slurping and sucking sounds emanating from the two women as I enjoyed the wonderful dick sucking I was receiving while watching my wife going down on her plump black boss.

Pulling her mouth off my cock, Dominique looked up at me. "Fuck, Robert...who knew your wife could eat pussy so fucking well." I could see that Rebecca was taking cues from what she liked and was fully latched onto her boss's pussy. Then, Dominique squealed in delight as I saw Rebecca start fingering her hole.

"God damn, woman!" She was breathing heavier and I was chuckling, enjoying the way my wife was pleasing our new lover. Dominique had wrapped her fingers in my wife's hair and seemed to be dictating the pressure on her pussy as her hips squirmed.

I took this as my cue and laid next to Dominique and took a nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. It didn't take her long before she came, squeezing her thick thighs around my wife's head as she screamed out.

Once she had a chance to recover, she released my wife from between her legs and chuckled. "I was just going to keep your man...but fuck...with a mouth like that, you might've just earned a permanent spot between my legs."

Rebecca was sitting back on her heels now and I could see the effect Dominique's praise was having on her. She smiled shyly and said, "thank you," after biting her bottom lip.

"Don't get used to it," her boss said, admonishingly, before angling her plump body towards me. "Now..." she said as she grabbed my cock, "...I think it's time for the real fun to begin."

When she turned towards me, I was right between her legs, giving me a full view of her curvy body. She was all smiles and her chocolate areola were crinkled and her nipples rock hard. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide as she pulled me by my cock so that I was right in position to sink into her.

Rebecca took this opportunity to move next to Dominique, laying on her side and pressing the front of her body to Dominique's. This let her have perfect access to her boss's breasts and she wasted no time reaching for one with her hand while her mouth found the other. I loved the initiative and was sure Dominique was secretly appreciating it as well.

When my wife's boss let go of my cock, it plopped down right on her pussy. With a tilt of my hips, I guided my tip right to her entrance and pushed into her. Her black pussy was slick and sucked me in in one firm push until the head of my cock was nestled against her cervix.

She let out a half groan, half growl and then looking me in the eyes, said, "fuck me like you hate me."

That was all it took and in a heartbeat I was pounding her pussy like a man possessed. Her fat tits bounced and swayed violently as she gritted her teeth and held on for dear life, letting out the occasional expletive as she endured my onslaught.

Rebecca had to basically get her head out of the way, though she did manage to get a tight grip on Dominique's left breast.

A few minutes later, I switched things up and slowed the pace, taking her in her long, deep, strokes. She seemed to regain some coherent thought and looked up at me with smoldering eyes. "God damn! You fuck me like no other," she said.

"What can I say...you bring out the best in me." I was slightly worried about my response as it concerns my wife but I was sure she'd realize it was just a part of our play.

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls"

I wouldn't have hesitated before but given everything that's happened between my wife, Emma, and Michelle, she was right.. I chucked, then responded. "That may be true...but you're the one I'm balls deep inside of. You're the one in my bed. So, right now, you're the one bringing the best out of me."

"And...what do you have to say about all of this, you kinky bitch?" Before my wife could respond, Dominique cut her off. "No- wait." She then reached between my wifes legs and ran her index and middle fingers along her slit a few times. When she finished and brought those fingers up for all to see, her fingers were coated in my wife's juices.

While feeding her fingers to my wife, Dominique said, "welp, that answers that question."

Rebecca seemed slightly embarrassed but she did quite a job of obscenely licking and sucking her juices from Dominique's fingers.

It was a hot scene but I had other ideas. "Lay on your side," I told Dominique.

Her response was simple "mmmmm" and she knew exactly what was coming next.

With her on her side, I laid right behind her, my stomach to her back. Dominique already had her legs open and looking over at my wife, I asked for a little help. She immediately understood and gripped my cock and guided it right into her boss's pussy.

There were so many things to love about this position. The way our bodies fit together. The access to her sexy body by my roaming hands. My mouth right next to my lover's neck. And last, but certainly not least, the access my wife now had.

That last little bit wasn't lost on Rebecca, either. I started a slow rhythm of fucking the black beauty in front of me when I saw Rebecca get into position to lick Dominique's clit.

A few minutes later, Dominique had another explosive orgasm. And, who could blame her. She was surely in stimulation overload. As I slowly fucked her like this, my mouth was latched onto her neck, my fingers were toying with her nipple, and my wife was licking her pussy.

Once she'd had a chance to calm down, I started fucking her with more urgency. I wasn't close but I certainly was on my way. That made Dominique lift her arm and grip the back of my head. I also felt Rebecca doing her best to get me off, her face still buried in between Dominique's legs and her tongue dragging across my shaft as it became exposed, time and time again.

Soon enough, I was pushed over the edge and I buried my cock deep in my lover with a hard thrust and I felt the first spurt explode from my cock. At the same time, I felt Rebecca expertly work my balls, massaging them between her fingers as I continued to unload in Dominique's pussy.

My head was spinning and I still had a couple spurts left when I felt my cock being tugged out of a steaming hot pussy and into my wife's warm mouth. She was eagerly tonguing my tip and sucking the rest of the cum from my dick as the final few spurts left me.

I felt her milk the rest of the cum from my cock with a few more licks and slurps, apparently taking her job of cleaning me very seriously. Then, without skipping a beat, I felt her let go of my cock and heard the slurping sounds of my wife cleaning her boss's pussy.

Dominique praised her and then maneuvered the three of us so that Rebecca was sandwiched between Dominique and I, my wife on her back and the two of us on our sides facing her. My black lover and I were clearly satiated for a bit but it was clear that Rebecca was tingling with desire.

I could tell my wife desperately wanted to be played with but I decided to follow Dominique's lead. Much to my wife's annoyance, we spent the next ten minutes toying with her body without actually getting her off. When Dominique suggested we get going again, my wife was a mess or arousal and frustration.

"I think Robert deserves some attention from the both of us," she said to Rebecca. They seemed to silently communicate and a few seconds later, I had both women on either side of me. What followed was the most incredible double blowjob by two of the sexiest women on the planet.

The highlights were my wife feeding her boss my cock and when one would suck and lick my balls while the other bobbed her head up and down my cock. They took turns swapping back and forth or the two of them licking along my shaft and the head of my cock, sometimes stopping to kiss each other.

I'd been rock hard and enjoying all the sensations and visuals for a while when Dominique decided it was time for more. Climbing on top of me, she straddled my hips, allowing my cock to nestle up against her pussy. She was sopping wet and slick, allowing her to smoothly glide her pussy along my cock, up and down my shaft.

My hands were already kneading her massive dangling breasts when she slotted my head in her opening and then sank down on me. We both let out a collective groan as I bottomed out in her and then I slowly started fucking in and out of her pussy as she layed her body on mine and kissed me.

It was like my cock was in its own private sauna, wrapped in Dominique's heat and wetness. At the same time, our mouths were entwined in the most sensual of kisses. I was disappointed, though, when she broke our kiss but that quickly went away when I realized it was only so she could talk to my wife.

"Make yourself useful, Rebecca and eat my ass while your husband and I share this moment."

We were right back to kissing when Dominique giggled in my mouth, clearly reacting to my wife's tongue on her asshole. I even felt her push back a little, driving me deeper into her, but clearly pushing her ass into my wife's face.

Her pussy was a molten mess of our juices and snuggly stroking my cock. Her soft body was pressed to mine, enveloping me in our shared embrace. My hands were gripping her soft plump ass and spreading it for my wife. Her full lips were teasingly kissing mine, our tongues meeting every so often. It was sensual. It was dirty. It was erotic. And I was beyond turned on.

I guess Dominique was too because after a few minutes I felt her body stiffen and then start to shudder as she moaned in my mouth. It wasn't an explosive orgasm, but she clearly came on my cock, and in the process I slipped out of her. Much to my surprise, I felt my wife's mouth envelope me as she sucked me into her mouth.

Dominique and I shared a moment while my wife sucked my messy cock, kissing while I played with her body, before she looked me in the eye and asked if I was ready to fuck.

I gave her a hard swat on the ass and growled, "fuck yeah!"

Dominique sat up and turned her body towards my wife. "On your back," she commanded as she pointed to the spot on the bed she wanted. My wife's head was closer to me and her feet towards the other end of the bed.

My wife's boss then got on top of her, in sixty nine, though she had no intention of going down on the petite white woman beneath her. On the other hand, I watched as Dominique spread her legs, effectively lowering her pussy to my wife's mouth.

With a wiggle of her fat ass, I was invited to get into position behind her. I'm no fool so I quickly got on my knees and moved in behind my wife's boss. Looking down, I was greeted by the erotic site of my cock hovering right in front of my lover's black pussy, and right above my wife's pretty face.

I winked at my wife and then gave her a front row view of my cock slipping into Dominique's wet cunt. Inch by inch I disappeared into her until I was balls deep. I then felt my wife take a swipe of them with her tongue before she went back to licking her boss.

Soon enough the room was filled with the sounds of my pelvis slapping into Dominique, her wet pussy seemingly slurping on my cock, and her encouragement for me to fuck her harder.

I fucked her long and hard while my wife worked on her pussy and after I bit, I felt her pussy spasming on my cock as she came yet again. This time, though, I wasn't stopping. I fucked her right through her orgasm while she wailed and cursed up a storm. At that point, there was no way my wife was able to stay latched onto her boss so I could only imagine that she just enjoyed the show.

It took a while but finally I felt that undeniable sensation bubbling up and a few seconds later, I was unloading into my wife's boss with a deep groan and firm grip of her soft ass. Just like before, once I buried myself in my lover's pussy, my wife worked on my balls throughout my orgasm.

Once I was fully spent, I fell back onto the bed and watched as my cum started to leak from Dominique's cunt. Luckily, Rebecca was right there to catch it all with her mouth. Once the leaking subsided, I watched Rebecca go to work, licking and sucking all my cum from Dominique's well-used, sloppy cunt.

Rebecca then managed to extricate herself from under her boss and made her way over to me, giving my cock a proper tongue bath and thorough cleaning.

Satisfied with her work, my wife cuddled up next to me and said, "that was amazing."

I teased her back and told her she took the words right from my mouth.

It was clear the night was coming to an end and Dominique got up and got dressed as my wife and I embraced on our bed. Once she was fully dressed, Dominique walked over and leaned in for a kiss and then said, "Robert...thank you. That was one of the hottest fucks ever." Then she leaned in and sensually kissed my wife. "And you, you kinky bitch...you're the reason why."

And just like that, she was gone. Dominique let herself out and I dove into my wife. I kissed her passionately for a moment before making my way down to her pussy. I knew she had to be on fire and she nearly jumped out of the bed when my tongue made contact. It literally took thirty seconds for her to come all over my face.

We spent the next hour cuddling, kissing, and talking about everything that had just happened. As was usual, Rebecca was turned on by it all and loved her role.

So, that pretty much wraps up this tale. I continued to see Emma on a weekly basis. I mostly dominated her but kept her guessing occasionally with some tender sessions. Michelle was very happy with Greg and it appeared that she was headed for a messy divorce from her dumbass husband.

As for Dominique, we continued to see her every couple of months. She's still my wife's boss but there's been no negative consequences outside the bedroom.

Rebecca and I never would've guessed we'd find ourselves in this position. Our sex life is through the roof. Our bond is tighter than ever. And, she has thoroughly embraced being the kinky wife that she is.