Trophy Husband Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a seductive smile, she pressed her pillowy tits around my cock and slowly started to move them up and down my length. The visual was intoxicating and the feeling was unbelievable. The warmth of her body. The softness of her breasts. Fully enveloping my cock, making it completely disappear, before my cock head poked out, over and over.

Dominique seemed to be enjoying herself, too. "Do you like that, baby," she'd ask.

It might have been rhetorical but I answered anyway. "Fuck...you know I do."

"Mmmmm....you like the way my big black tits wrap around your white cock?"

I just growled in response to her last question.

She chuckled and then moved her hands so that she was pinching both her nipples, but kept moving her tits up and down my cock. I could tell this only served to rev her up more and I wasn't wrong. A few strokes later and she'd released my cock from the soft confine of her breasts and then started eagerly sucking my cock.

It was clear where this train was headed and I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. Dominique sucked and slurped and gagged on my cock for the next several minutes as I felt my orgasm start to build in my balls.

When I was finally ready to release, nothing needed to be said. Dominique ramped up her enthusiasm, fully aware of my impending orgasms and a moment later I felt my head spin as the first spurt coated the back of her throat. With her lips fully locked around my cock, I felt her wonderful tongue working the magic spot and eight or nine spurts later, I was fully spent. My black lover then made a show of letting me know she swallowed every last drop.

Dominique then crawled up next to me on the sofa, cuddled to my side. "Give me a moment," I said to her.

"Mmmm...take your time, stud."

I had no intention of taking any longer than necessary, not wanting her fire to go out and a few seconds later, I stood and offered my hand. "Why don't you show me your bedroom?"

"Mmmmmm....my pleasure," she said playfully as she stood and led me with her naked body on full display. Once we got to her room, I was greeted by her oversized bed. In fact, everything was grand about her bedroom. The furniture was opulent and oversized, with the bed obviously being the centerpiece. It was taller than average and when Dominique walked over to it and let her ass rest against the mattress as she stood looking at me taking everything in, it gave me the perfect idea.

I spun her around and pushed her forward and she quickly got the idea. Bent at the hips, legs slightly spread, the bed was the perfect height for her to lay her body on while she presented her ass to me. And fuck, was it a glorious site seeing her like that. I wasted no time and knelt behind her, both hands immediately gripping the black globes in front of me.

A moment later, I had my face buried in her ass, my tongue seeking out her pussy and asshole. I spent the next five minutes getting her properly warmed up before I stood, spanked her plump ass hard, and told her to get up in the bed on her back.

She immediately jumped up on the bed, laid on her back, and pulled her legs back and wide with her hands behind her knees. I then went back to work, diving into her soft black pussy. She was primed and ready to burst.

With my mouth latched onto her clit, my tongue rolling back and forth, and two fingers exploring her pussy, she exploded. I felt her fingers tightly grip my hair, keeping my mouth firmly in place, as she shook, moaned, and squealed.

Before she had a chance to come down, I managed to wrangle my head free from her grip and I moved into position, standing at the side of the bed - again, the bed was the perfect height for so many activities - and pushed into her quivering cunt.

From then on, it was an all out fuckfest. I wasn't cumming anytime soon and we literally took turns fucking each other until she'd come two more times. The finale finally came when I had her standing beside her bed, similar to how I first ate her ass and pussy, but with one leg lifted up onto the bed. I was getting close and fucking her hard while spanking her fat ass when I finally unloaded inside her.

There was no cuddling or conversation after that. Once we both caught our breath, Dominique stood, pressed her curvy body to mine and kissed me on the lips before thanking me and telling me to go home to my wife.

As had become routine, I was greeted by Rebecca at the door. She was all smiles and kissed me right away before leading me back to our bedroom. She had my pants off in no time and had me on the bed, ready to devour my cock. Just before she took me in her mouth, she said, "I want to hear all about it."

Rebecca went to work on my dirty cock and I recounted the nights' events. She especially loved how things started off. How her boss was clearly ready from the moment I walked in the door and how she treated me to a wonderful blowjob to start the evening off.

She had me fully hard in no-time and while I continued recounting my time with her boss, she straddled me and sank down onto my cock and slowly fucked me while I told the rest of the story. For me, I just marveled at the differences. The tenderness from my wife compared to the raw fucking from earlier. The way her body felt in my hands as they roamed her body compared to the plumpness of Dominique's ample curves. And the obvious one, the contrast in color.

Rebecca was able to grind her pussy to a nice orgasm and that set me off for the third time that night. We ended the night curled up with each other, both of us more than content.

The next day, Saturday, found us both puttering around the house. With all the excitement of our new sexual dynamic, the mundane things still needed to get done. That didn't mean that my mind still wasn't in overdrive regarding all of this. As was common, I reflected on everything that had happened and was currently happening. Forefront in my mind was making sure this didn't impact Rebecca and I.

Originally, the plan was for me to see Emma that night. Last night was rather unexpected, though, and kind of threw me off for today. Because of that, I quickly made up my mind and canceled with Emma.

Instead, I told Rebecca to get cleaned up for a night out. She was kind of surprised but all it took was one look and she could see where my head was at. That evening found us at our favorite restaurant, sitting in a quiet booth in the back. We had a few drinks, shared some appetizers, and just enjoyed the quiet intimacy the secluded booth afforded us.

At some point, my hand slipped to her thigh and my mouth found her neck in between sips of my drink. She was wearing a loose fitting bohemian style summer dress. It was an off-the-shoulder loose fitting number that stopped just above her knee. Perfect for wandering hands. My loving wife was relaxed and enjoying the attention but I was pleased to see that she was reacting positively. After a bit, I told her to give me her panties. When I did, I felt her body stiffen for just a second but in a whisper, she said, "I've created a monster."

Nothing else was said, though, and she covertly lifted the side of her dress closest to me and did her best to wiggle out of her panties before scrunching them up and placing them in my hand. With the balled-up material mostly hidden, I brought my hand to my nose and inhaled her wonderful scent. "Mmmm....somebody's aroused," I teased.

Rebecca looked down shyly and offered up that we should probably leave. "Nuh uh...not yet," I told her. My hand then went back to her thigh and worked its way up and under her dress. She didn't stop me but she did her best to cover my hand with her dress. As soon as my fingers reached her sex, she opened her legs a tad, giving me better access to her wet pussy.

I was watching her face closely and as soon as my fingers made contact, she quietly whined, "Robert...oh....sheesh," and she bit her bottom lip.

In a split second, my mind raced through the possibilities of where I could verbally take this. And, while she would've thoroughly enjoyed me to fuck with her mind with tales of our adventures, those of the past and those yet-to-be experienced, I quickly decided to make this just about us.

With my mouth right next to her ear and my fingers exploring, I continued. "Tonight is all about you, babe. All about the naughty things I'm going to do to you. All the places I'm going to kiss, lick, and suck on. All the places I'm going to touch. And all the ways I'm going to fuck you."

Her breathing was getting heavier and her pussy wetter. I was now fingering her dripping pussy with my middle finger while my thumb brushed back and forth across her clit. She whimpered with every movement. "Robert....mmmmm....Robert....I'm....I'm close...not here."

I scanned the room real quick and then whispered, "yes, here. Now." I kept up the rhythm on her pussy and told her the first thing I'm going to do when we get home is I'm going to bend her over and devour her pussy and ass. That was all it took and she let out a muffled moan as she quickly threw her hand over her mouth. With my encouragement, she came all over my fingers.

"Good girl," I praised her. "Now, let's see about getting out of here." She just nodded and I waved the server over to settle our bill. Rebecca was clearly embarrassed but she got through it and then we left.

As soon as we got home, I did exactly as I told her I would. Right there, in the entryway, I had her hold on to the console table as I lifted her dress and buried my face in her pussy and ass, the taste and aroma from her earlier arousal clearly evident. She was close to coming again but I had other plans.

I picked her up and carried her to bed where we spent the rest of the night licking, sucking, and fucking every which way.

The following week carried on like any other week. It was just Rebecca and I connecting almost nightly, just enjoying life. Since I canceled plans with Emma the previous Saturday, Rebecca suggested I connect with her this upcoming Saturday. A quick double-check to confirm with her that this is what she really wanted, and then the same for Emma, and Saturday was confirmed.

I don't know how to describe the mood I was in with Emma but whatever it was, I just wanted to see her get off on my cock as many times as she could. And, if someone were watching, they might have gotten the impression that Emma was in charge, but I clearly was.

After a quick greeting at the door with an embrace and a kiss, I led her over to the sofa and sat, pulling her lithe body onto my lap. She was already fully naked, as had become customary, when I arrived so with one hand on her bare ass and the other already playing with her prominent nipple, I told her, "tonight, you're going to use my cock to get off as many times as you can. Do you understand?"

She smiled and said, "yes, sir," as she squirmed in my lap.

"Good girl. Now...we can't exactly begin like this, can we?" Indicating that I was way overdressed.

She was already working my shirt over my head when she responded. "Oh, no, of course not, sir." The rest was removed quickly after that and my cock on its way to fully inflating.

Emma moved around to straddle my crotch and she reached for my stiffening cock and rubbed the tip to her hot wet pussy, letting out a little whimper as she did. Once fully hard, she slowly sank down on me, letting both of us savor that first penetration of the evening.

As was usual, she was tight but oh so wet and clearly ready for a fuck. And, in no time, she was bouncing on my cock and starting to moan while my hands tightly gripped her hips and guided her up and down.

And, that was the theme of the night. She bounced on my cock facing me, angling her hips just perfectly to hit that spot, and she came within a few minutes. After that, she mounted me facing away and fucked herself silly. I even managed to finger her asshole as she came on my cock that time.

Just for fun, she spun on my cock until she was perpendicular to me. That took some effort on my part as I had to lift her off my cock and then back down, over and over, like she was a fuck toy for my pleasure. Surprisingly, she got off in the position as well.

One more change of position and we were back where we started with her impaled on my cock facing me. With our bodies pressed together, our mouths met and we shared a sensuous makeout session while she slowly ground her pussy down onto me. It was full of passion and lust, mixed with some clear admiration and love.

By the time she came in that position, I was ready to let go and that's exactly what I did, filling her pussy with spurt after spurt. It took both of us a while to recover and I just held her in that position all throughout but after a bit, it was time to go. A quick cleanup and then I was dressed and with one last kiss, I made my way home.

On the way home, I had to be honest with myself. I wasn't in love with Emma but there was clearly a bond. A deep one, built on trust, lust, and adventure. I knew I'd have to have a talk with Rebecca about it but now wasn't the time.

As had become routine, as soon as I walked in the door I was assaulted by my beautiful wife. She was definitely revved up and wanted to hear all about the evening as she sucked my dirty cock. I told her everything and when I was finished, she climbed on top of me and lovingly fucked my cock as she told me she was happy about where I was at with Emma.

I think we both knew what was happening and if she was content with it, so was I.

Another week passed and Rebecca and I had a couple heart-to-hearts and to my surprise, she was completely good with everything. She knew a connection was building with Emma based on conversations she's had with her and from what I've told her and she felt it wasn't a threat to our marriage based on how we communicated.

She did let on that she was sad that Michelle had moved on because the three of us playing together really turned her on. She was happy for her friend, though, and she'd been keeping me up-to-date on her blossoming relationship with Greg and the dwindling one with her husband. Thankfully, it seemed that chapter in her life seemed to be coming to an end.

As for her boss, Dominique, Rebecca admitted that she was more than thrilled to see where things go with her but we both knew it wasn't going to replace what we had Michelle. Either way, she was looking forward to our next playtime with her boss.

That time would come sooner than later as a week after my last time with Emma, Dominique had indicated to my wife that she'd be coming over on the weekend.

I had to wonder what my wife's boss had planned and after some probing of my wife, she admitted that Dominique was adamant that both of us were going to be involved but that's all she would say.

When Dominique's next visit arrived, Rebecca was much more relaxed. Of course, the previous time she visited, her boss threw a bomb in our face but all things considered, it couldn't have worked out better. This time, it was clear that we'd all be sharing the night's festivities, just not exactly sure what was on the menu.

Dominique and Rebecca had agreed on a late-night visit by her boss so we had a light dinner and were enjoying a bottle of wine when the doorbell rang. Getting up to answer it, Rebecca stood and held onto my arm, stopping me. She then pulled me in for a hug and told me that whatever happened tonight, she was on board. And if for whatever reason she wasn't, she'd tell me right away. I made her promise and she nodded her head and kissed me before we answered the door.

Dominique was all smiles and walked into my open arms, giving me a full frontal body hug and planting her luscious lips on mine. Rebecca stood to my side and when we finished, Dominique did the exact same to her. I knew then that things were going to get a bit kinky that night.

Upon releasing Rebecca, Dominique looked to both of us and asked, "are you two kinky fuckers ready?"

We both let out a chuckle and I told her we couldn't wait.

"Good, because I played with my pussy all the way over her" she replied and looked down the hallway to our bedroom before continuing. "Shall we?"

"We most definitely shall," I replied as I took her by the hand and noticed that she then took my wife in her other hand and I led us all down the hall to our bedroom.

We were barely in the door when Dominique turned to Rebecca and told her to strip.

My wife was a bit surprised but then did as told and started removing her blouse, kicking off her shoes and peeling off her pants and thong.

Dominique and I watched the mini-strip show and once she was fully naked, my wife's boss walked right up in front of her. "Mmmhmm...you really are a sexy little thing, aren't you?"

Rebecca didn't know if she was supposed to answer or stay silent and settled on quietly saying, "uh...thank you?"

Dominique chuckled and told her now's not the time to get bashful. Especially not after the kinky shit she did last time. That only served to embarrass her more and I saw her skin getting flush. Then, Dominique's tone changed. "Hands behind your back," she commanded my wife.

This was interesting. I watched this interaction, not knowing where it was going, but getting more and more turned on by the second. Rebecca looked at me and then back to Dominique then moved her arms behind her back and held them in place. It made her tits stand out, perky and proud.

Dominique scolded her again. "Don't look at him. If you're unsure of something, you say it to me. Otherwise, just do as I say."

Rebecca looked down and then back to her boss. "Okay," was all she managed to get out before Dominique took hold of her nipple. It wasn't harsh but it made her whimper a little. I saw that she had it firmly between her thumb and the side of her index finger and she was slowly rolling it back and forth.

With an evil laugh, Dominique continued. "Oh, sweetie, we're going to have lots of fun tonight." She then pulled her fingers from her nipple, making it extend out from her chest before dropping it, allowing my wife's breasts to bounce back into place, before taking the other nipple between her fingers. "You're going to have a very important job. Even more important than that shit you do at work."

Rebecca was squirming as she stood there, arms behind her back, nipples being stimulated, listening to her boss. I saw her shifting her weight from side to side and her chest was a rosy shade of pink. But, I could see her enjoying the attention as she bit her bottom lip and continued to listen.

Releasing her other nipple gave the same effect as the first as it settled back into place with a very satisfying jiggle. Then Dominique continued. "Tonight, you're on clean-up duty, sweetie. Do you understand?"

I could see a faint smirk on my wife's face as she nodded. "I think so," she answered.

"You think so!?," Dominique irritatingly asked. Then she moved both her hands to my wife's breasts and took each nipple between her fingers and got right up in her face. "You better fucking know so. I'd hate for you to miss out on all the fun."

By now, Rebecca was whimpering and once she gots her wits about her, she answered. "Yes, Dominique. I do. I understand."

"Good. Now...enough talk. Undress me." My wife's boss then released both of my wife's nipples and took a step back. Rebecca went right to work, slipping Dominique's dress over her head, giving us a wonderful view of her plump curves. Moving around her, my wife then unhooked her boss's bra and slipped it over her shoulders and down her arms, freeing her incredible breasts.

Dominique then told her to kneel in front of her. I was just watching it all with a building arousal and a sense of amusement. Standing in front of my wife in just her white lace panties and heels, she used her shoulder for balance with one hand while removing her heels with the other.