Trophy Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
Dominique.
14.1k words
4.49
5.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months had passed and during that time, a wonderful routine of dominating Emma and being Michelle's boyfriend emerged. It was a fine balance between keeping Emma's submissive side tapped into, while keeping her on the edge about which version of me she was going to get at any one encounter.

On the other hand, Michelle was quickly becoming something more. Maybe even something dangerous. She was practically my girlfriend and while we never made love, we dated and we fucked - plain and simple.

Of course, my wife was reaping all the rewards. You could say her work/life balance was perfectly aligned. She was more productive than ever due to the agreements she had with Emma and Michelle while at the same time, she was living her fantasy of loaning out her husband. And, she was developing a blossoming sexual relationship with Michelle and I.

In fact, it was to the point of Michelle insisting that every session involve my wife; either as a full-on participant or as a simple watcher. Either way, Rebecca was getting off on all of it and learning new things about herself.

Obviously, things were beyond strained between Michelle and her husband. She was constantly rubbing our situation in his face. Reminding him about our dates, how we fucked, and how Rebecca was now eating my cum from her pussy on a regular basis. Of course, this usually pissed him off and he'd go off and throw a tantrum before she'd remind him this was what he asked for. I guess the last argument they had he pushed her too far and so when she came to my wife and I, she said she had a favor she'd like to ask.

Michelle wanted to really ramp things up with something to show her husband and this fit in with one of her fantasies. She wanted to have me and two other guys fuck her until she was a wet sloppy mess while Rebecca filmed everything in excruciating detail. It was certainly not something I'd ever contemplated, especially as I would hypocritically never want that to happen with my wife, but with Michelle the thought instantly had my cock growing.

I figured Rebecca would want some private time to think and talk about it but she was the first to agree. "Assuming you're fine with it, babe," she started, directed at me to which I simply smiled and nodded, and then directed towards Michelle, "then, I'd say absolutely...as long as I'm not involved in any way and keep all of my clothes on."

I was glad she was the one to set the stipulations and they were perfect. Of course, Michelle readily agreed and then we all considered who the other two guys would be.

Michelle had the first suggestion. "There's that guy on the 3rd floor, Shawn. He's the only other one besides this stud right here that I even considered taking to bed. He was flirting pretty heavily and I know for a fact he'd love to get in my panties. Even with a few others doing the same."

We all had a chuckle and then I suggested a friend of mine who'd be perfect. I'd known Greg since we were in grade school and we still hung out and talked to this day. He didn't know about any of the special arrangements I had with my other women but I was sure that if we let him in on this one, he'd be discreet and someone we could trust. Besides that, I could easily assure Michelle that he would be perfect for this.

So, it was set. Well, more or less. We still had to get everyone on board and we all had to click and trust them. Of course, Michelle was a good judge of character and I knew my buddy wasn't going to be an issue. Either way, we decided to get everyone together for a round of drinks. It ended up being a fun time with everyone clicking and quickly becoming comfortable around each other.

Nothing happened that night with the two other guys but Michelle got off multiple times on my cock and my wife's face while dirty talking about fucking three handsome studs.

It was a week later when everything was set up for Michelle's mini gangbang. This wasn't something we were comfortable doing at our home, so we rented a nice hotel room in the city. The three of us arrived first and got comfortable before texting the other two the room number. Once they arrived, Michelle was already in a black silk robe, concealing her plump breasts being propped up by a black shelf-bra. Peeking out of the bottom of her short robe were black thigh highs, and of course they were adorned by six inch heels. Her curvy body looked scrumptious as we watched her getting dressed, especially her freshly waxed kitty.

Nobody wasted any time and with the camera rolling, Michelle was between her two new studs as they explored her sexy body with their hands and mouths. A few minutes later she was on her knees as the other two sat on the edge of the bed, already naked from the waste down and sporting their erections.

Michelle was in heaven as she sucked one and stroked the other, switching back and forth randomly. My wife was getting it all on camera when she looked over at me and nodded towards her friend. Thirty seconds later, I was behind Michelle, naked, my cock nestled between her wet pussy lips.

The night ended up being three hours long with the three of us taking turns and taping out when needed or ganging up on her when we were all simultaneously at full staff. Michelle was a sloppy mess when we were done. She ended up taking six loads that night; three on her face, two in her pussy, and one in her ass. And, Michelle was adamant that she did not clean up the entire night and that my wife got some wonderful closeups of her sloppy cunt as it oozed cum and her dirty face.

A few nights later, Michelle gave us the rundown of how she gave her video gift to her husband and his immediate dislike of said gift. It's safe to say at this point that they are truly done. The three of us enjoyed that video on multiple occasions and while I would never be a part of anything like that again, Michelle did enjoy Shawn and Greg together on multiple occasions.

While I had my rhythm of fucking Emma, Michelle, and my wife, things were changing at their workplace. Rebecca was enjoying the results of pimping me out, in and out of the bedroom, but that was suddenly put in jeopardy when it was announced they would be getting a new boss. The four of us agreed they would have to tread carefully at work but it was unanimously decided that they didn't need to change anything in the bedroom. Honestly, the whole work agreement was probably moot, anyway, as we were all enjoying the new relationships.

It was several weeks after the new boss took over that my wife came home and announced that we've been invited to a dinner party at her boss's house as an informal meet and greet where she could get an opportunity to see her employees in a more casual setting, as well as meet their significant others. Oh yeah, the girls' new boss was a woman.

Michelle, Emma, Rebecca and I arrived together. Of course, Michelle's husband bowed out, so we thought it best to ride together. From the outside, you would just think it was a group of coworkers and friends, never suspecting the reality of our situation. And, that's how it was when we arrived at their boss's beautiful home; no one suspected a thing.

I wasn't quite prepared for what greeted us at the door. Rebecca had given me the rundown when her boss just started but it certainly didn't do her justice.

Our host smiled and welcomed us to her home. "Ladies! Please come in. And you..." She trailed off for a second as she offered her hand "...you must be Robert. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dominique."

I was a bit taken aback. Yeah, Rebecca told me she was pretty and a bit older than us, along with how she had a way of making people think things were their idea, even if they weren't.. What she failed to say was that her new boss was a stunning black woman with beautiful hazel eyes, full luscious lips, and one of the sexiest, curviest bodies known to man. Not that she was flaunting it. She was showing very little of her smooth black skin but the green sweater dress and black knee high boots left little to the imagination.

I took her hand in both of mine and gently squeezed as I returned the greeting. "Likewise, Dominique. The pleasure is mine and thank you for inviting us into your home."

That ended up being the extent of our interaction. There were probably about twelve people there, a mix of Rebecca's co-workers and some of their significant others. Dinner was catered and served while we all chatted. It wasn't lost on me that Dominique took an interest several times when I was interacting with the women I arrived with.

My wife sat to my left and Michelle on my right, with Emma next to her. Unfortunately, or fortunately, there were probably times where you could question which girl I was in a relationship with but overall, I think we did well in hiding our unique bonds. In the end, it seemed like a successful evening for everyone.

Several months later, I arrived home to find Rebecca looking somewhat stressed. The last few times she looked this way, I ended up fucking her co-workers. I was pretty sure this wasn't a similar situation, but you never know. I guess I was right because I quickly got out of her that Dominique apparently had invited herself to dinner the next evening. I assumed she just used her jedi mind trick and somehow got my wife to invite her to dinner but she assured me this was not like that.

She was fretting over why her boss was doing this so I did my best to calm her. After reassuring that everything would be fine and that she has me as backup, I took her to bed and devoured her body and hopefully removed any doubt about what lay ahead.

The next evening, she was a bundle of nerves. At least she didn't need to worry about the food as Dominique gave her the number for a Chinese restaurant with good takeout and had her pick it up on her way home. When I arrived from work, I got comfortable by losing my jacket and tie and went about helping Rebecca warm the food.

When the doorbell rang, I told Rebecca not to worry and then I answered the door with my wife right behind me. What greeted me nearly took my breath away. Dominique was all smiles in her black form-fitting dress with white polka dots and coordinating white heels. It was the perfect combination to go with her chocolate skin, not to mention the plunging neckline showing off her ample cleavage and the hip hugging material telling anyone who glanced her way about her plump curvy ass and thick thighs.

I must have been obvious because Dominique gave me an evil smile and told me she's glad I approve before asking if I was going to invite her in.

Motioning for her to enter, I apologized. "Where are my manners? Yes, please come in, Dominique. It's very nice to see you again."

She surprised me with a light embrace and a kiss on the cheek before turning towards Rebecca and thanking her for having her in our home.

I had a bottle of wine open and breathing and poured us all a glass before we sat at the dining table. There was an uneasiness about the situation, primarily coming from my wife, while Dominique seemed calm and confident. Me, on the other hand, felt somewhat indifferent. Yeah, it was a bit awkward as this was the first time we entertained any of my wife's bosses but she was pleasant and to be honest, very nice to look at.

Eventually, the conversation started flowing with Rebecca and Dominique making small-talk about work. Dominique did say she liked to get to know her employees on a more personal level and given that Rebecca was one of her best, she wanted to start with her.

After a bit, Rebecca set out the food and we dug into the family-style servings. The conversation continued to be light with some inquisitive questions about what I do and how I like my job. All in all, it seemed to be a pretty innocuous dinner with Dominique simply getting to know her best employee a little better in a social setting.

Once dinner was finished, we moved to the family room with another bottle of wine. It seemed the formalness, what little there was, was finally abandoned and the conversation turned to work gossip and there was a fair share of rumors which I could tell Rebecca was treading lightly on but giving away just enough to make her boss feel like she was being honest.

The conversation soon morphed into Rebecca's relationship with Emma and Michelle. I could see her visibly stiffen at some of the questions regarding their closeness and how they work together, both at work and away from it. Eventually, my wife relaxed and was answering the questions as honestly as she could given the circumstances.

The conversation faded to silence for a bit while we all sipped our wine but soon enough, Dominique was looking back and forth between us as she let out a little chuckle.

I wasn't sure what to make of her, and I could tell neither could my wife. We both kind of looked at each other and nervously chuckled as well.

Finally, Dominique broke the silence. "Y'all are some kinky mother fuckers."

I nearly spit out my drink and my wife looked like she was in shock. It was obvious where this was going and before any of us could respond, Dominique continued.

"Well, not you," she said while looking at me. "You're just the lucky guy with the magic cock...so I've been told. Your wife on the other hand is one kinky bitch."

I couldn't believe her change in tone. I knew we were busted but my wife's boss clearly had some kind of plan and right now, that must have involved stunning us into silence.

Rebecca did find the courage to speak up. "What? How?"

"Don't play stupid, sweetie. I know all about you pimping out your man to those sluts at work."

Where was this coming from, I thought to myself. Rebecca asked how, again.

"Don't worry about how. That's not your concern. Your concern should be about what we do about it."

Rebecca looked absolutely frightened and I knew I had to step in. "Look, Dominique, what we do in our private lives really isn't any of your business. I can appreciate the fact that my wife works for you, but I don't see how this concerns you."

Dominique seemed to get a twinkle in her eye, as if she led me right into this. "Ah, but it does concern me. See...I've come to learn that your little game involves having those two sluts doing some of your wife's job. And, that's where we have a problem. I could care less if you're fucking every member of my team but when it comes to employees pulling their weight in the office, that's when I get pissed off."

Rebecca looked deflated and I really had no defense.

Before either of us could speak, not like we had any kind of intelligent comeback, Dominique continued.. "You've really put yourselves between a rock and a hard...well, something hard," she said with a wink towards me.

"The way I see it," she continued, "you have two choices. One, I fire you for your fucked up game of getting work favors for a piece of hubby. Or, two, I find out what all the fuss is about and if it's worth it, I don't fire your white ass. HA! The irony. A black woman in control of a white woman." She really seemed to be enjoying this.

She was obviously giving us time to consider our options. I gave my wife a look. A questioning look. Asking her what to do with my eyes. I could already sense what her response would be and she confirmed it with a nod. Looking over at our tormentor, I firmly said, "nothing changes at work. No disrespecting her or she quits and we forget about this shit.."

My wife's boss seemed to be happy with that. "Oh, darling. If what they say is true...I'll probably respect her even more for being able to keep a hold on you. Though, I may try to change that. Either way, I respect you for looking out for her."

The mood in the room clearly morphed from one of threats, to one of excitement. Given what we've been up to with Emma and Michelle, it was much easier to take the leap with Dominique. In fact, looking at my wife, I could see a bit of lust forming in her eyes and while I don't doubt her boss for taking this tact, I think it was obvious that we were all going to enter this dynamic willingly.

As such, my cock was twitching at the thought of having this sexy black woman. Of course, the situation was a little fucked up, but I got the impression that we could end this if we wanted to. If, for no other reason than the simple fact that my wife could stop working and we'd be fine. Yeah, it would suck and she would miss her friends but given the new dynamic we all had, I knew things would be fine if push came to shove.

"Let's go," I said, offering my hand.

She took it with a smile and said, "this is going to be fun." We didn't get two steps down the hall when she looked over her shoulder at my wife and said, "you, too, sweety."

As soon as I got her in our bedroom, I pinned her up against the bed and I had to feel those soft full lips on mine. I started slow and got more aggressive as the kiss evolved from soft pecks to full on tongue and lip sucking. She was breathing hard when we broke the kiss for the first time.

Rebecca had already taken her seat in the chair and it must have been obvious to Dominique that this was something my wife was used to. "I never would've guessed..."

"Why don't you get comfortable?" I said to Rebecca.

Without a word, my wife's hands went to work, slowly undressing herself until she was completely naked, sitting in the chair, her white skin turning a very bright pink.

"God damn!," Dominique exclaimed as she eyed my beautiful wife sitting there naked. Shaking her head, she continued. "You really are one kinky bitch."

"You have no idea," I said. Reaching for the hem of her dress, "now, I need to see you naked."

"Mmmmm...yes, please." Fuck, I loved the sound of that. I took a step back and watched this black beauty pull her dress over her head and toss it on the floor next to Rebecca. Dominique then ran her hands over her hips, up her torso and around her bra covered breasts before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. With a sexy tease, she held the cups in place as she slid the straps from her shoulders.

"Do you like what you see," she asked, obviously knowing the answer. With that, she completed the removal of her bra and tossed it on top of her dress and then rested her hands on her hips and cocked her hip to the side.

"Fuck me," I said with a chuckle as I eyed my new lover from head to toe. She stood there in only the tiniest white thong and her white heels. She was clearly plumper than Michelle, but no less sexy. Her breasts were clearly bigger and adorned by dark chocolate areola and thick nipples. Her hips were also wider, her tummy a tad softer, and her thighs a bit thicker. But, fuck, was she sexy. The term 'all woman' came to mind.

Dominique let out a laugh at my response and my clear-as-day eye-fucking of her. "I think you're the one that's over dressed now," she said as she dropped to her knees and started undoing my pants. While she worked on that, I removed my shirt and it didn't take me long to join my new partner in a similar state of undress in just my boxer briefs.

She was kneeling right in front of me, my crotch right at her eye level. I then felt her hands caress my growing cock through my underwear and she moaned in her mouth. Her hands felt amazing and I loved the build up. So did my wife apparently because she was watching with rapt attention, the fingers of one hand lightly tracing her pert breast and the other playing with her inner thigh.

I'd just about grown to full stiffness as Dominique was now stroking me through my underwear and licking her lips. "Time for some fun," she said as she pulled my underwear down my legs, my cock promptly saluted all in the room. Dominique wasted no time and she wrapped both hands around my shaft. It was a sight to behold, looking down at this plump black beauty, her hands wrapped around my fully hard cock, as she examined every inch with her eyes.