Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Joan maneuvered herself to straddle Ethan's hips facing away from him. She was on her knees holding her body above Ethan's hips. Joan looked up to see Eric watching and smiling and stroking his hard cock. She gave him a big grin. Oh yeah, she thought as she looked at her oldest son's cock, that will be in me soon. Oh yes!

Joan reached behind to grasp her youngest son's cock at the base and position his swollen cockhead right against her anus. This should go easier this time, she told herself.

As she lowered her body down, Joan closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She felt Ethan's glans begin to push through her anal sphincter and it felt so good. She moaned. Then it went through and made her gasp, almost from pain, but not quite. After her son's cockhead was securely though her anus and into her rectum, she let go of his cock and settled her weight down on it in one smooth motion.

"Ohh! Ahh!" Joan gasped again as her son's cock slid smoothly, deeply into her ass.

From Ethan's viewpoint, seeing his mother from behind, her lovely shoulders, lean back, narrow waist, and womanly hips and ass... and watching how she positioned his cock against her asshole then lowered herself down on it, impaling her anus on his hard cock, was a sight he would never forget. It also made him want to roll himself up, and her, until he was on top of her and then fuck her tight little asshole hard and fast... but he restrained himself.

"Ohh, yeah, Mom," Ethan breathed out. "God, your ass feels so damned good on my cock."

"And your cock feels really good in my ass, too," Joan said. She was looking her oldest son in the eyes as she said this.

Eric was still leaning against the side of the bathroom doorway, still stroking himself. God, this is hot, he thought. And very soon, I'll be fucking her pussy.

As though reading her oldest son's mind, Joan began to rise and fall on her youngest son's cock, taking great pleasure in the feeling of how it stretched her anus so wonderfully as that tight muscular ring rode up and down on her son's thick cock. She also reveled in the feeling of her rectum being filled rhythmically with her son's thick manhood, filling it so deeply and completely. She was fucking her ass up and down on Ethan's cock, nearly balls deep, and it felt absolutely divine.

Joan closed her eyes and brought her hands to her breasts as she kept rising and falling on Ethan's cock. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her very erect nipples. A moan escaped her lips.

Ethan was entranced, just lying there, watching, feeling how his mother was fucking his cock with her ass... and obviously enjoying it more than a little bit. If Mom keeps this up, he thought, it won't be too long before I come.

Joan lowered her ass down on Ethan's cock and stopped. She put her arms back on either side of Ethan's chest and braced herself as she carefully straightened one leg then the other and spread them wide. This position actually allowed her ass to move another inch down on Ethan's cock. She gasped. Now Ethan's cock was balls deep in her and couldn't go any deeper. The head of his cock was now pressing into her sigmoid colon and it was almost, almost, but not quite, painful. She loved that feeling.

This sight thrilled Eric even more. Before he could just see his mother's pussy as she was fucking her ass up and down on Ethan's cock. Now he could see her pussy and below it her tightly stretched asshole with his brother's cock stuffed in it. If only I had a camera, he thought, I would love to have a picture of that.

"Eric, sweetie," Joan said with a breathy voice. "I want you to get up here and put your big, beautiful cock in my pussy."

Eric didn't need to be told twice. He climbed up onto the bed, straddled Ethan's legs, leaned in to kiss his mother's delicious mouth then, kneeling, he looked down to position his cock between her very wet and very slippery labia. Before he did he got a good close look at her tight little asshole stuffed and stretched with his little brother's cock. It was a very sexually arousing sight to him.

"Are you ready, Mom," Eric asked.

"Oh yes, baby. Fill my pussy with your cock like your brother has filled my ass with his."

Again, Joan was speaking with provocative words deliberately. She knew it would excite her sons even more than they were already but it also excited her to be speaking this way, too.

She realized she had been talking like a porn actress in a porn video would. She normally wasn't that way... but now, now, being as turned on as she was and as full of lust for her sons as she was, it seemed almost normal. She didn't know if this was an effect of the drug, or whether having incestuous sex with her sons made her more horny and more verbally sexual, or what. She didn't care. Talking like that to her sons made her more sexually aroused and, she assumed, it had the same effect on them.

Eric grinned at his mother's words. He looked down again and rubbed his swollen cockhead through her sopping wet pussy then placed it at the opening of her vagina. He placed his hands on her hips and thrust his thick cock deep into her pussy in one smooth, fast push.

"Oh! Oh! Oooo! God!" Joan gasped. Her oldest son's cock felt wonderfully good sliding in and filling up her pussy so quickly.

"Mmmm!" Eric moaned as he started to fuck his mother's pussy with long slow strokes. His cock rubbed up and down Ethan's cock through the thin partition of flesh separating their mother's pussy from her rectum. It felt kind of weird to Eric in one way yet in another way it was exciting, feeling his brother's hard cock, knowing that they were both fucking their mother at the same time.

Ethan felt much the same way as he cupped his mother's ass cheeks to help hold her up so he could start fucking her ass. But then, as he did, feeling how damned good her tight little anal sphincter felt on his cock as it slid in and out through it, more than made up for the slightly weird feeling of rubbing up against his brother's hard shaft fucking their mother's pussy.

Joan just thought the feeling of both of her son's cocks fucking her was incredible, no weirdness to it—rubbing her pussy inside, rubbing her ass inside, rubbing against each other—it was all good to her.

"Oh boys, this is great. Oh yeah. I love you both fucking me at the same time." Joan gasped and panted. Oh it was feeling so damned good.

"Oooo!" she moaned. "Fuck me, boys. Fuck me. Fuck your mother." Again, she realized she was speaking with intentionally provocative language, but she loved it. It felt so damned sexy and erotic to be talking like that, and especially talking like that to her sons. The reality of once again having sex with her sons, of being fucked by both of them at the same time, lit a fire of intense pleasure in her loins.

"Oh fuck yes!" Joan cried out, then she laughed. She had two wonderful, strong, masculine, young lovers right here at home. How great was that?

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out again. "It's so good. It feels so good, boys!"

Eric's and Ethan's libidos were inflamed by the fact that their mother was totally and absolutely loving being fucked by both of them at the same time... and verbalizing her pleasure and desire. They kept pace with each other, pulling their cocks back and shoving them in at the same time. Eric was able to get more depth because he was on top, but Ethan managed to fuck his cock in and out of his mother's ass three or four inches. It was enough because he was really starting to get aroused. His mother's language helped. Both boys loved their mother's "dirty" talk. It made them want to fuck her even more.

"Oh, Ethan, baby," Joan said, "my arms are getting tired... ."

"Lie back on my chest, Mom," Ethan said.

When she did, it made it harder for Ethan to fuck her ass. "Let's try a position change," he said.

Eric stopped fucking his mother's pussy. "What? How?"

Joan was wondering the same thing.

"Let's lie on our sides," Ethan said. "Come on, Eric. Lie down on Mom and we'll sandwich her, hold her tightly and roll to my right, your left. And, Mom, just relax and let us do the work."

Eric pressed down on top of his mother and Ethan and he managed to roll them all onto their sides and they managed to keep their cocks in their mother's pussy and ass. After some leg maneuvering they got it sorted out. Ethan lifted his mother's left leg by grasping it behind the knee and held it up.

Now, by holding on to their mother and undulating their hips both boys were able to easily continue fucking her front and back, pussy and ass, getting good penetration in both holes.

"Ooooo!" Joan wailed. "Oh yes, this is good. I'd kiss you Ethan but I can't turn my head around that far."

"Later, Mom," Ethan said as he concentrated on fucking her ass.

Joan laughed but then put her arm around Eric's neck and pulled him in for several wet, kisses, sucking on and relishing the taste of his tongue and mouth.

Oh Jesus! I love this, Joan thought. I love the way Ethan's cock feels fucking my ass and I love the way Eric's cock feels fucking my pussy... and I love how it feels with both of them fucking me at the same time.

And then there was a change. Ethan, feeling the build up of an impending orgasm sped up his thrusting. Now Ethan and Eric were fucking their mother in counterpoint. Ethan's rhythm was faster than Eric's and part of the time his cock was pushing in as Eric's was pulling out and part of the time they were both in sync.

Ethan wasn't fully aware and didn't care. All he knew was that he was getting close to coming, that he was fucking his mother in the ass, that he was going to come in her ass, that this was an incredibly delightful situation to be in, and that he was one of the two luckiest guys in the world to have a mother like this... with Eric being the other, of course.

After that his mind went kind of blank as he cried out, "Oh God yesssssssss!" and he began pumping streamers of his thick, hot semen deep in his mother's ass. Each time his cock spasmed his body shuddered with intense pleasure.

Joan had realized that Ethan must be getting close to coming when he started fucking her ass harder and faster. It thrilled her, not just the pure physical pleasure of the harder, faster thrusting of his thick cock in and out of her anus which was titillating enough, but the real thrill was that Ethan was about to come in her ass. Her oldest son had done it now her youngest son was about to. And when he did, he did explosively, thrilling Joan and setting off fireworks that instantly traveled from her ass to her pussy and then burst so wonderfully in her mind as she had another soul shaking orgasm. Her body convulsed and her pussy and ass rhythmically clenched both big cocks, Ethan's in her ass and Eric's in her pussy. Her body shuddered and she bit into Eric's shoulder and made little inarticulate sounds of plesure. This orgasm was intense, too.

Eric stopped fucking his mother's pussy while she was experiencing her orgasm. Not only could he feel her vaginal muscles pulsing on his cock, he could also feel Ethan's cock pulsing in his mother's ass as his orgasm spent itself out.

"Ohhh, Mom!" Ethan said. Now, at the tail end of his climax, he was biting her shoulder, kissing her neck, nibbling her ear, and his left hand was firmly, but gently massaging her left breast. "That was... was fantastic, great... better than great. Thank you, Mom. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Joan chuckled. "It was good for me, too, sweetie," she said.

She twisted her body and turned her head and Ethan kissed her on her cheek, then stretched a bit more to give her a quick, off-centered kiss on her mouth.

Joan pulled Eric down for a longer, more satisfactory kiss. She could feel his still hard cock in her pussy and it felt good. She could feel Ethan's cock beginning to get soft in her ass.

Ethan pulled his cock from his mother's ass and twisted around until he located the towel. He wiped off his cock then folded the towel and carefully placed it between his mother's ass cheeks and up against her asshole.

"Thank you, baby," Joan said. She reached an arm behind her and pulled Ethan's head down to her neck, which he kissed and bit. "Mmm," Joan sighed.

Ethan then pushed his body away from his mother. Joan rolled over onto her back and pulled Eric with her.

"I'm going to go clean up," Ethan said.

"Okay, baby," Joan said. "I'm going to let your brother finish fucking me." She grinned wickedly at Eric. "I know he wants to."

Eric laughed. "Oh yeah, Mom," he said, as Ethan was heading for the bathroom. "The only question is, do you want me to fuck your pussy, or do you think you can take another ass-fucking."

Joan put her hands to her son's face and looked at him seriously. "After what you did to my ass earlier—and it really felt good, sweetie—and what Ethan did to it just now, well, I'd kind of like to give it a rest. Is that okay, Eric."

Eric kissed his mother. His cock was still hard and still deep in her pussy. It felt really good. His tongue swirled around his mother's as hers swirled around his. He realized just how much he loved kissing his mother, how good her lips and tongue and mouth felt and tasted. He loved his mother, that was true, but more, he was totally aroused and sexually inflamed with making love with her—his mother! The thought was amazing. The reality was astounding. He didn't know if he could get enough of kissing her and fucking her. And fucking her pussy was just fine with him.

"That's not going to be a problem, Mom," Eric said as he began thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's tight, wet pussy again.

"Ooo! Eric! Yeah!" Joan said and pulled him down for another long, affectionate kiss.

After they broke the kiss Eric said, "Mom, I really want to see this." He pushed himself up onto his knees to watch his thick cock pumping in and out of his mother's sweet little nearly naked pussy. He saw how her inner labia were stretched around his shaft and how they pulled out as he did, and how wet his cock was from his mother's vaginal lubrication.

"Oh God, Mom," this looks fantastic. It turns me on so much to see my cock fucking your pussy."

"It feels really good, Eric, but, damn! I can't see it. I want to see it, too."

"Ethan," Eric called out, "bring us Mom's hand mirror."

"Okay," Ethan called back.

Eric grinned down at his mother. "Do you really want to see my cock fucking you?"

"Oh yes, baby!" Guys aren't the only ones who like to see what it looks like to fuck, especially when I'm the one getting fucked."

Joan grinned broadly up at her son and Eric grinned just as broadly down at his wonderful, amazing mother.

"Here," Ethan said.

Eric turned and took the hand mirror from his brother.

Ethan climbed up onto the bed. "Oh, kinky stuff, eh?"

Joan and Eric started laughing. Then Joan gave her youngest son a mock stern look.

"Kinky? You guys get to see what it looks like fucking me. I just want to see it too. That's not kinky, that's just curiosity."

Ethan raised both hands. "Okay, okay, Mom. Next time we'll record a video of it with our phones. Then you will really be able to see what it looks like to have us fuck you." He grinned a big grin.

"But, but, it might get out on the internet... ."

"Oh hell no, Mom," Eric interjected. "We would never do that to you. We love you, Mom."

"Unless you wanted to, Mom." Ethan said. We could just shoot it so that your face isn't in the video, you know."

"Oh you wicked little boy," Joan said. She was panting now because Eric's cock fucking her was feeling really good and the thought of having a video of her fucking her sons, albeit without showing anyone's face, thrilled her.

"Hold the mirror down, Eric, where I can see." Joan said.

Eric hadn't stopped fucking his mother during this verbal exchange.

He grinned and held the mirror down low against his lower abdomen then tilted it to an angle where he thought his mother could see it.

"Angle it up a bit," Joan said.

"Stop! That's it." Joan said. "Oh my! Ooo! Oh that looks wonderful. That's like looking at a mini-porn movie. Oh, Eric, your cock is so big. Look how it opens me up, spreads my lips. Ooo! I like this," Joan enthused.

Seeing her son fucking her... actually seeing his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy, seeing how big it looked and how tightly stretched her pussy looked really excited Joan. She had never done anything like this before. The thought of recording it and seeing it... . Maybe her sons could put it on the big screen TV in the family room... yes, she was sure her boys would know how to do that and the thought of it really excited her. I can be a porn star in my own home, she thought, and silently giggled.

Seeing her pussy being fucked by her oldest son's thick cock really turned Joan on.

"Put the mirror aside, sweetie. Come here." She held her arms out to Eric. He brought his body down over his mother's. Her lovely tits with their hard nipples pressed into his chest. He loved how that felt.

Joan kissed Eric several times, sweet, wet tongue kisses. She loved tasting him, and Ethan too. She loved feeling their tongues in her mouth and hers in theirs. She loved how their cocks felt fucking her, in her pussy and in her ass. She loved how their masculine, muscular bodies felt when they were fucking her.

A small part of Joan's mind told her that there was a bit more to all this than just the aphrodisiac drug.

Joan whispered in Eric ear. "I love how your cock feels fucking me, Eric. I loved looking at it fucking me. I want you to fuck me good and hard. I want you to come in my pussy, Eric. I want to feel you fucking me and coming in my pussy."

That's exactly how Joan felt but, normally, she never would have articulated her desires. For some reason, with her sons, maybe because of the drug, she felt no embarrassment, no shame, no reticence about speaking up and telling her sons how she wanted them to fuck her. And that, too, that freedom to speak her mind, to hear what she was thinking then saying to Eric, hoping her words were inflaming his desire even more, also increased her desire even more.

"Uh! God! Mom," Eric grunted out. "Close. I'm close. Oh Mom, I love you! I love you so much!" And then he was coming, pounding his cock harder than ever in and out of his mother's pussy, grunting and panting and pumping streamer after streamer of his thick, sticky cum out of the end of his cock and deep inside his mother's receptive, grasping pussy.

Joan hugged her son's convulsing body tight against hers and shoved her pussy up hard, again and again to meet her son's hard thrusting cock. Oh God, she thought, this feels so damned good. And then, she too was coming, digging her fingernails into her son's back, biting his neck, whimpering with pleasure, and saying "Yes, yes, Eric, I love you. I love you, baby. And then not being able to speak as the rush of her orgasm flashed through her brain and the outside world was lost for a few beautiful seconds of intense pleasure.

"Mmm!" Eric hummed as he slowed down. His cock felt like it was still throbbing but he was done ejaculating—ejaculating in his mother's pussy again. That thought still amazed him and also made him smile. Yeah, this incest thing was good, really good.

Joan sucked in a big breath and let it out immediately and then just breathed deeply for awhile.

"Mmm, is right, Eric," she smiled up at her son who had lifted his chest up, braced on his forearms and was smiling down at her.

"Damn! That was fantastic! Better than any porn vid I've ever seen," Ethan spoke up.

Eric and Joan both laughed and looked to where Ethan was on his knees beside them stroking his hard cock.

"Sweetie," Joan said quietly, "I love the look of your hard cock, but I think I'm through for the night. You'll have to do something with that by yourself."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers
1...1011121314...16