Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan looked crestfallen, but then smiled and stopped stroking his cock. "Not a problem, Mom. There's always tomorrow, right?"

Joan laughed. "Right. And right now I want to take a shower and get ready for bed."

Eric pushed up to his knees and slid his nearly flaccid cock out of his mother's pussy. "We sleeping together again, Mom?" he asked.

"Of course, honey." Joan responded. Yes, she wanted both of her sons in bed with her, one on either side of her. "But you guys have to shower too.

She looked at her youngest son and anticipated his look. "And no, Ethan, there isn't enough room for all three of us in my shower. So you guys will have to take your own showers," she paused and grinned wickedly, "unless, of course, you want to both take a shower together.

"Oh fuck no!" Ethan reacted first.

Eric laughed at how their mother had played his little brother. "Thanks for the suggestion, Mom, but no thanks.

Joan held her arms out to her sons and they slid their bodies down as she wrapped an arm around each of their necks. She kissed them sweetly, first Eric then Ethan.

"I love you boys so much. I know I keep saying that but it's true, one hundred percent and absolutely true."

"We know, Mom. And we love you too, just as much, Mom," Eric said.

"Yeah, Mom, we really, really do love you." Ethan said as he gave his mother a devilish smile. "It's not just the great sex you know."

Joan laughed. "Asshole," she said, but with a smile.

"Okay, guys, that's it. I'm heading for the shower. When we meet back here let's change the sheets, okay? I think these are a bit sweaty and cum-stained.

Chapter 9.

When Joan woke up the next morning the first thing that went through her mind was that it was Sunday and she didn't have to get up and go to work. The second thing that went through her mind was that she wasn't in bed alone. Ethan was asleep on her right side and Eric was asleep on her left side. Then she remembered all that they had done last night.

Eeeee! Her brain screamed when she remembered that she had done a double penetration with the boys, not once, but twice.

Oh God! She thought. I did it again only more so and after I told Eric and Ethan yesterday morning there would be no more sex. How did this happen? Could Aphrodite have this kind of effect? Take a dose one day and it rebounds the next? But I did take a dose ten times what I should have because of my mistake. An accidental misplacement of a decimal point. Maybe a proper dose won't have this effect. I can't let it go to testing without finding out.

Damn! Now what am I going to tell the boys? I'll deal with that later, she thought, I need to pee, then I want coffee.

As Joan was trying to slide the covers back enough to let her to get her legs out Eric woke up.

"Hey, Mom," he said with a sleepy smile. He tried to put his arm around his mother.

"No! No more!" Joan said. "This just isn't right. I've got to find out why I had a second reaction. But no more sex, Eric. It is wrong, wrong, wrong!"

Now Ethan was awake. He grabbed his mother by the arm as she was trying to kick the covers back and get off the bed.

"Wait, Mom," he said. Then he slid his eyes over to his brother.

Eric realized what Ethan was about to do. He sighed and gave a resigned nod.

"Mom," Ethan started. Damn, he thought she is going to really be pissed. Then he took a deep breath. "Mom, it wasn't a problem with the drug."

"What? What're you saying?" Joan gave her youngest son a hard look.

"I'm saying that Eric and I slipped you another dose in your white wine last night." He wanted to say more but his mother reacted first.

"Oh my God! You did what?"

"Mom," Eric said. "You left the vial in your office. I got out my microgram scale and we measured out 28 micrograms and put it in a bit of water. When we gave you the glass of white wine last night we put it in the wine. We love you Mom and we know that you enjoyed having sex with us as much as we did with you, so... well I thought... ." Eric trailed off trying to rationalize what he and Ethan had done, knowing that he couldn't.

Joan's mind had trouble taking in this information immediately. Then she exploded. "You fucking little... ." She stopped herself before she said something that she might be sorry for later.

"Get out! Get out of my bed! Get out of my bedroom, both of you, now!"

Eric and Ethan, sheepishly and humiliated got out of their mother's bed and bedroom. Ethan closed the door behind them.

Joan sat in the bed for several moments her mind a blank. Then she thought, my sons drugged me to have more sex with me. They drugged me. Joan began crying, but a part of her mind was telling her that her sons really did love her. That she had started it all. That they were just healthy, horny young men reacting to an over-sexed mature woman... over-sexed due to the miscalculation of the proper dose of the drug Aphrodite.

Joan stopped crying. She took a deep breath then another. She got out of bed and went into her bathroom to wash her face. Ten minutes later, dressed in jeans, a long-sleeved cotton blouse, and tennies she slammed out of the door leading into the garage. She was still angry with Eric and Ethan, confused, but still angry. She was on her way to GynaDyne.

Both boys had gone to their respective bedrooms and sat on their beds, heads hung low, both wondering how they were going to make this up with their mother. When they heard her slam the door to the garage, they went to their windows, which looked out to the front of the house and the street. They saw their mother, in her Mustang, smoke the tires as she sped off down the street.

Eric and Ethan came out of their rooms at the same time. They stood in the hall looking at each other.

"Coffee?" Eric asked.

"Yeah," Ethan replied.

The brothers went into the kitchen to make coffee and put their heads together to try and repair the mess they had made.

***** Joan got to GynaDyne in record time this being Sunday with little traffic this early. She also realized she was lucky she hadn't gotten pulled over for speeding. Walking up to the front of the building, she pulled her ID card out of her purse and put the lanyard over her head. At the door, to the right was a "swipe" box. She swiped her card through it and two seconds later the door buzzed and she entered the lobby.

A man she didn't recognize was sitting behind the lobby security desk. "Good morning Dr. Kolar," he said. When she had swiped her card it identified her and showed him a photo on his computer screen.

"Good morning," she said brusquely. Joan crossed the lobby and swiped her card at the door to the hallway leading to the various laboratories, including her product development lab. This was a redundant system and the security guard in the lobby had no control over this door. Each employee entering had to use their ID card.

Joan stalked down the hall to her lab, unlocked the door, left the lights off, went to her office and turned on the lights. She reached into her purse and brought out the vial of Aphrodite. She sure as hell wasn't going to leave that at home again, even though she was sure that her boys wouldn't try to drug her again.

For the next several minutes, Joan went through her computer to make sure the corrections she had made from home yesterday were there. She went through her assistant's computer to change the calculations. Then, after gathering up all the hard copies that had been printed out on Friday and shredding them, Joan printed out the new report. After that she started working on the protocol for how to do the human studies. The front office would want to go over that with a fine-toothed comb.

*****

"This is pretty bad," Eric said. He took a sip of his coffee and looked his brother in the eyes.

"Yeah, but, Eric, I hope you're not too angry with me for telling Mom. I mean I just... ."

"No, Ethan," Eric cut his brother off. "It's okay. I realize now how wrong we were... . How wrong I was. It was my idea after all."

"You can't take all the blame, Eric. I didn't hesitate when I agreed to do it."

"All right. That's behind us. What do we do now, Ethan? Do you have any ideas?"

Ethan took a sip of his coffee and thought a minute.

"Not much we can do except say we are sorry... but words aren't enough although we have to keep telling Mom just how sorry we are. We have to make some gesture to... ." He trailed off.

"Okay," Eric said. "It kind of hokey and Mom may not think much of it, but how about flowers, roses, say... uh, three dozen red roses."

"Well, she does like roses," Ethan said with a weak smile. "Then how about we have her favorite Chinese take-out waiting for her when she gets home. I know it's not much, but what else can we do?"

"You're right, what else can we do. And, Ethan, we're not going to bring this up, but she did start this whole thing. Okay, she was on a drug and mistakenly took too much, but do you think she was totally out of control, that she couldn't have somehow put the brakes on if she'd really wanted to?

"I don't know, Eric. But it would be really hard to think that she didn't know what she was doing and didn't want to fuck us. Let's say, for the sake of argument that the drug made her so horny that she just wanted to fuck any man nearby, and we were the only ones nearby, she still had to know she was committing incest, right?"

"Right," Eric agreed. "Still that doesn't take us off the hook for giving her another dose without her knowing about it and after she told us that she didn't want to have any more sex with us.

"Of course. Like I said before, you and me, we're totally morally bankrupt."

Eric laughed.

"So this is our plan then, roses and Chinese food?" Ethan asked.

"It's the best I can think of right now."

"Well, then, big brother, how will we know when to get the take-out. We don't know when she'll be home. The flowers, no problem, we can go get them now and put them in vases. But you know how she hates to heat up Chinese take-out."

Eric thought for a moment. "Well, one of us is going to have to stake out GynaDyne and call the other one when she leaves. We'll just have to assume she's coming home and not running away." Eric laughed at his attempt at humor, so did Ethan.

"Okay, so who goes on the stake-out," Ethan asked.

"Coin toss?" Eric asked.

Ethan fished a quarter out of his pocket. "You call it. If you win I go. If you lose you go." He flipped the coin up in the air.

"Heads," Eric called.

Ethan caught the coin and slapped it down on the back of his hands: Heads it was.

*****

Joan took a break at 1:00 p.m. and went to the lunch room to see what stale food she could find in the vending machines. After eating a less than appetizing turkey on white bread and a small bag of chips, washed down with a diet soda, she finished her report and recommendations around 3:00 p.m. She'd go over it again in the morning. She didn't have to meet with the "suits" until the afternoon.

"Oh God, what have I done," she cried. There was no one there to hear her, let alone answer her.

Joan crossed her arms on her desk put her head down on them and began to cry. She cried for several minutes. Finally, sniffling and snuffling, she raised her head and reached for some tissue to blow her nose and more to dry her forearms and the desk where her tears had dripped down onto. She heaved a big sigh, then another.

Okay, she thought, I feel better... not that the situation is any better.

She got up and went into her bathroom and splashed water on her face and dried it. Then went back to her desk.

She looked at the little vial of the aphrodisiac drug Aphrodite sitting on her desk. "Oh how much trouble I've gotten into over you," Joan said aloud. But then, she thought, it works. Oh it definitely works. Dare I take the proper dose to see what that feels like?

Joan sighed. She was going to have to, and more than once, to see how a proper dose affected her. She wanted to have a good idea of how it would affect other women.

My sons, she thought. I love my sons and I know that they love me... they didn't mean anything bad about spiking my wine. They just wanted to... to what?... to enjoy more of what I started Friday night. And even though I didn't realize that I'd take a dose ten times stronger than necessary I still knew that they were my sons, that it was incest. Oh but I was so damned horny and they are so damned handsome and, and masculine... and they were so damned convenient. And I did tell them consenting adults and all.

Joan stopped to think about that. She was normally a logical woman. But, like most people, when it came to sex, her thinking wasn't always logical.

All right, she thought, what did we do wrong? How do you define wrong? We were only doing what we wanted to do and we're all adults. We don't go to church. We don't follow any religious dogma. We didn't hurt anyone. We just enjoyed ourselves sexually. Why should that be wrong? Again, we're adults and don't we own our bodies and minds and can't we use them as we want to just so long as we don't harm others? I can't get pregnant. Well, if the birth control implant I helped develop works like it's suppose to I can't.

God, Joan thought, I wouldn't want to get pregnant by my sons. Yes, I love them, but I do want them to get married, eventually, and have children of their own, my grandchildren. Not right away, of course, but in due time.

So all we were doing was enjoying ourselves as a family... just in a very intimate sexual way. Are we going to destroy the foundation of our culture, this nation, or the world?

I have to admit that I did enjoy... . No, scratch that. More than just enjoyed. Sex with Eric and Ethan went several measures above mere enjoyment. It was wonderful. It was fantastic. Joan almost balked at her next thought but it wouldn't be put aside. And having both of my sons fucking me at the same time was, was... .

Joan's pussy became wet at the thought of how good it had felt to be doubly penetrated by her sons, one lovely cock in her pussy and one lovely cock in her ass, both fucking her so nicely at the same time. Her pussy became even wetter as graphic images of those two sexual episodes unfolded in her mind.

Could that have just been the effect of the drug? She asked herself. No, she decided. The drug made me horny, really, really horny but the pleasure was the actual physical act of having sex with Eric and Ethan. She realized the drug allowed her to consider and follow through with the idea of having sex with her sons. But the pleasure had been from the sex purely, of being fucked by her sons... that her drug-induced mind told her was okay to do. Well, not really told her that it was okay, just made her so horny that she told herself it was okay.

Since we don't have a specific religious code that we believe in that prohibits me from incest, and since the social taboo about incest is based on religious beliefs, and since we're all consenting adults, and since it's nobodies business but our own what my sons and I do sexually, and since sex with Eric and Ethan is beyond great, and since my wet pussy is telling me I really would like more of it, then Joan, she asked herself, is it okay to have sex with your sons?

She laughed out loud. "I've already laid out the argument for why it was and is okay. So, yes, silly woman, it's okay to have sex with your sons."

Really? She paused to ask herself again. Think about it. If there were no social taboos or laws against incest, if people—consenting adults—could openly have incestuous sex, then would I want to have sex with my sons?

Joan laughed again. "After what we did Friday night and last night and how damned good the sex was?" she told herself out loud, "Oh hell yes! I most definitely would."

She knew from her research into things sexual that she should have had a "natural" mental barrier or revulsion to having sex with her own sons. She also knew that sometimes that "natural" revulsion didn't manifest itself in some people for whatever reason.

But she had never thought of having sex with her sons before taking Aphrodite. It was the furthest thing from her mind, although she had noted on more than one occasion that they were handsome and, yes, sexy young men, but also good young men, the kind of men she was drawn to. Obviously, the large does of Aphrodite she'd accidentally taken had allowed her mind to overcome her "natural" mental barrier to having sex with her sons. And now, now that she had—and had enjoyed it immensely—and given that there was no obviously logical reasons why not to have sex with them—consenting adults and all—she didn't feel any emotional revulsion about the thought of having sex with her sons. In fact, just the opposite—as her wet pussy was telling her—she really did want them all to continue to be lovers.

Okay, she told herself, so the only thing stopping me are religious beliefs that I don't accept and social taboos that are based on those religious beliefs.

Joan took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Fuck that!" she said out loud. "I reject society's beliefs and I will continue to have sex with my sons... and enjoy every second of it, too."

It felt like a great weight had been lifted off of her. Joan smiled then laughed again.

I want to fuck Eric and Ethan again, she told herself, knowing it was the truth. I want them to want me. I love having those two hot young men want me and make love to me. I've never had better sex and I want it to continue. And I sure as hell know they do, considering they drugged me to have more sex with me.

She thought of her much despised ex-husband, leaving her for his trophy wife. Well, asshole, Joan thought, I now have two—count them, two—trophy lovers. And they're your sons you son of a bitch! Joan liked that thought. Her sons, her lovely, wonderful, sexy, masculine sons were her trophy lovers. She respected them and loved them, but what wonderful trophies they were.

Joan threw her head back and laughed again then screamed "Yessss!" She felt so much better now. She needed to get home and tell her boys the good news. But first, first... . Joan picked up the little vial on her desk. First this, and a proper dose just to see how it feels. What the hell, she thought, it can't hurt. But this time it won't be the drug making me too horny to think straight, I'll be totally in control, making the decisions.

Several minutes later, Joan walked up to the security desk to sign out for the night. Chet was on duty. He gave her a big smile. He remembered how flirty Dr. Kolar had been Friday night. Joan barely gave him a look. A quick smile and a goodnight then she was walking towards the front door. Chet, somewhat disappointed, pushed the button to buzz open the front door. Joan pushed out and walked away without a backward look.

*****

Ethan was sitting in his car half a block away from GynaDyne. He saw his mother come out of the front door and quickly called Eric.

"Okay, she's leaving now. Did you get the roses?"

"Yep. And they're all in one big vase on the kitchen table. I'm heading out to get the take out. See you at home."

"Yeah, I'll wait 'til you get back with the food. We can go in together."

"Good idea. See you soon."

Ethan wanted to say "over and out," but restrained himself. He slumped down in his seat as his mother's car approached then passed by him.

* * * * *

Joan pushed the garage door opener on her visor just before she pulled into the driveway. She noticed that both of her son's cars were gone. Damn, she thought, they're not here and I want to tell them that everything's okay. She pulled into the garage and sat in her car a few moments rethinking her decision. She took a couple of deep breaths. Yes, she thought, yes I want to continue making love with my sons. She got out of the car and pushed the button to close the garage door as she entered the house.