Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After passing through the laundry room the first thing Joan saw was the huge vase of red roses. "Oh my God," she said.

Joan loved red roses and this had to be three, maybe four dozen. She bent down to inhaled the lovely scent of the flowers. She noticed a small envelope at the base of the vase, picked it up and opened it. What she read brought tears to her eyes.

Dear Mom, with a line scratched through it, Dearest Mother, and another line scratched through it. Mom, Ethan and I love you beyond words. The sex was great, beyond great, but our love and respect for you is stronger and more enduring than that. What I did—it was my idea, Mom, not Ethan's—can never be forgiven, but I am asking that you do, please, try to forgive me. I promise you that I, and Ethan as well, will never try anything like that ever again. We love you too much to lose your love and respect for us. Can you find it in your heart to forgive us.......Your loving sons, Eric and Ethan.

"Yes Eric. Yes Ethan. I can and I do forgive you." Joan whispered as her eyes spilled over and a few tears streaked down her cheeks.

She heard the front door open.

"Mom, you home," Eric called out.

"Yes darling, I'm in the kitchen." Joan quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks.

Eric and Ethan looked at each other with raised eyebrows. Had their just heard their previously very angry mother use the word "darling?"

Eric came into the kitchen followed by Ethan. Eric had a bag in one hand with the Chinese take out in it. Ethan had a bag with two bottles of their mother's favorite sparkling wine.

Joan laid the card down on the table as her sons entered the kitchen.

"Flowers?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She knew her sons were feeling very contrite and though she was ready to forgive them she wasn't quite ready yet to let them know of her change of mind.

"And what's in the bags?" She could already smell the fragrant Chinese food so that wasn't a mystery to her.

"Your favorite Chinese dishes, Mom," Eric said wanting to smile but not sure if he should.

"And two bottles of your favorite champagne, too." Ethan held up the bag he was holding.

"What? Trying to buy me off with flowers, food, and wine, eh? Going to stuff me with food, get me drunk. Then what? Take advantage of me?"

Eric and Ethan exchanged worried, almost horrified, looks.

Eric swallowed dryly. "No, Mom. No... . Mom, listen, we are so, so sorry for what we did. Uh, did you read the card?" He nodded towards the table.

Joan ignored him. "I feel like going for a swim. Put the food and the champagne in the refrigerator." With that, Joan started unbuttoning her blouse. Before taking it off she braced herself on the table and lifted first her left foot to take off her shoe and sock and then her right one. She shucked off her blouse and hung it on the back of a chair then reached behind her back to undo her bra. That was flung over her blouse.

Joan closed her eyes and sighed as she massaged her tits, squeezing them firmly and pinching her nipples, which were starting to get hard.

Next, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slid them off and hung them on top of her blouse and bra. Then her panties came off to be added to the rest of her clothes.

Eric and Ethan just stood there slack jawed and wide eyed.

Joan headed for the sliding door leading to the backyard and the pool. "Are you guys going to come for a swim or are you just going to stand there gawking at your naked mother... as though you've never see her naked." She was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

Joan opened and stepped thought the slider. She heard her sons making a dash for the refrigerator and smiled. At the deep end of the pool Joan dived in and, by the time she had swum half the length of the pool underwater, she heard two large splashes.

When she surfaced and turned around both of her sons were swimming towards her underwater like she had done Friday evening. Both of them were as naked as she was. Joan smiled again. It sure didn't take them long to strip out of their clothes she thought.

Eric surfaced first, with Ethan half a second behind him. Today, the sun was behind Joan's back and the sight of her sons' tanned, muscular bodies standing before her while the sparkling water streamed off of them made the breath catch in her throat.

God, they really are such good-looking young men. Oh yes, she told herself. I want to do this. I want all three of us to continue being lovers. Images of their hard cocks in her mouth, as well as in her pussy and ass, danced through her brain. The thought of kissing them again, a lot, and of their loving mouths and tongues licking and sucking on her pussy, sent a shiver of delight through her body.

Eric and Ethan, hoping that their mother's behavior meant what they thought it meant, but not sure, stood there waiting, hearts pounding in their chests. They both wanted to grin but settled for a sweet smile. And just like Friday in the pool, they thought, she looked absolutely stunning. Her breasts were firmed up by the cool water and her big, suckable nipples were hard and poking straight out in front of her. Water had beaded up on her firm, tanned skin and she had brushed her hair straight back from her face. They could see, again, the light dusting of freckles across her nose. Like this she looked at least fifteen younger than her forty-five years. She looked so good, so damned hot.

The boys were standing mid-hip in the water. Joan could see that their cocks were about half hard. She gave her sons her own sweet smile and stepped forward. Then she reached into the water as she had done on Friday and took a cock in each of her hands and squeezed them firmly.

She loved the look of lustful pleasure this caused on the faces of both Eric and Ethan. She squeezed their cocks some more then stroked them until they were quite hard. Nothing had been said yet.

"I love you boys. I love you very much. And you've been very naughty to your mother... but I forgive you."

"Mom, we're so sorry... ." Eric began.

"Shush! I know. I just forgave you. Now kiss me." Joan released both cocks and brought her hands and arms up out of the water to place them around Eric's neck. Joan and her oldest son kissed deliciously for several moments with Ethan watching and getting more excited by the second. Then Joan switched to her youngest son and they, too, kissed a lovely wet tongue-twisting kiss for several moments.

"We need to talk, boys," Joan said then turned to wade to the side of the pool and hoist herself out, intentionally giving her sons a good look at her ass and pussy.

Eric and Ethan were right behind her. Joan and her sons took turns rinsing off in the shower, Joan first, of course.

She walked over to a cushioned chaise lounge and raised the back before sitting down in it. No one had brought any towels with them but drying in the sun was just fine.

"Come here, boys. Sit down." Joan patted the chaise lounge on either side of her knees.

Ethan went around to her left side and Eric the right. They sat down a little awkwardly, more on one ass cheek than both, trying to face their mother.

Joan pulled her legs up, bent at the knee and hips. "Here scoot in a bit... don't be afraid to let your backs touch. I know you're not gay." She laughed. "And turn a bit more to face me. There, that's it.

Eric and Ethan's shoulders were touching and their ass cheeks almost, their bodies were angled so they could comfortable look their mother in the eyes.

Joan gave her son's a wicked smile. She parted her legs and partially straightened them out and rested one pretty foot, sideways, on Eric's right thigh where it met his body so that the sole of her foot pressed against the right side of his abdomen. She did the same with Ethan and her left foot and his left thigh, then she let her knees fall out.

Now she gave her sons another wicked little smile. Her thighs were wide open and her pussy was completely exposed to them. She reached down with her right hand and began to gently rub and massage her pussy.

Joan sucked in some air and moaned lightly. She loved doing this out in the open in broad daylight with her sons watching her, knowing that no else could see them. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second. She was turned on by the drug, of course, but even more by this intentional teasing of her sons. Yes, the proper dose of Aphrodite was working on her, making her horny and wet. But it wasn't the out of control I-must-fuck-something-now kind of feeling. Joan was totally in control but that didn't stop her from feeling and enjoying the enhancement the drug caused in her body.

Both Eric's and Ethan's eyes were riveted on their mother's pussy, the hand that was so sensually rubbing it and, ever so often, showing them a bit of the shining wet pink of her inner labia.

"You boys like watching me play with my pussy?" Joan's body shivered in anticipation of when, soon, her sons would play with her pussy with their tongues and cocks.

"Oh yeah," Eric breathed out hoarsely.

"Mmm-huh!" Ethan said.

"Okay," Joan said sharply. "Look at me."

Eric and Ethan pulled their eyes away from the fascinating sight of their mother rubbing up and down on her pussy and looked her in the eyes—beautiful grey eyes that sparkled now with mischievousness and, perhaps, more than a hint of lust.

"Like I said in the pool, you were very naughty to drug my wine like you did and you must promise to never ever do anything like that again."

"Of course, Mom," Eric said. "We were so... ."

"Shush. Your promise is enough, then we can get on to the next order of business."

Joan was trying to be stern and businesslike but she almost smiled. She was still rubbing her pussy, enjoying how it felt to do that in front of her sons realizing that they really wanted to look back down at what she was doing, but were afraid to.

"I promise," Eric said simply.

"I promise," Ethan echoed. Then he glanced down.

"Uh-uh! Eyes up here, Ethan."

Ethan blushed and brought his eyes up to meet his mother's.

"Okay," she said. Next order of business. The future.

"It should be apparent to both of you that I've had a change of mind. I wrestled with what we did, your desire to continue having sex with me, my personal emotion problems. I cried for, I don't know how long. And before you apologize again, don't. You already did and I accepted.

"To make a long story short, I analyzed the situation. The fact that we're all adults and should be able to do what we want as long as we don't hurt others, the fact that the basis for the incest laws are religious and we're not religious, the fact that I'm not going to get pregnant by either one of you, and finally the fact that I really did enjoy making love to you two big hunks made me reassess our situation. And I don't think it was the drug. Oh yes, the drug got me horny, so horny I didn't care who I was fucking, but the pure physical pleasure of our coupling... well, that was... was us. We had really good sex together and I don't want to give that up and I can't think of any logical reason why we should."

Here Joan smiled wickedly again. "And neither does my pussy." She looked down to where her hand was still stroking her vagina, but now she was sliding her middle finger through her wet crevice. The boys looked down, too.

"It would miss your tongues and fingers and especially your cocks." Joan was grinning broadly now. She continued. "You boys want more of my pussy... and ass?"

Eric and Ethan were both grinning broadly now, too, and nodding.

"Yeah, Mom!" Eric said.

"You bet, Mom! Ethan said.

Joan squeezed her fingers tightly on her pussy lips over her clitoris and shivered with pleasure and excitement. Masturbating in front of her sons, even though they had had sex with her, aroused and stimulated her. Knowing that she was in control right now and that they wouldn't touch her unless she gave them permission to pleased her and added to her sexual excitement. She closed her eyes while savoring the feeling. When she opened them they were sparkling and dancing with life.

Eric started to move, shift his body, lean in to his mother.

"Stop, Eric. I haven't finished about the future. It's not just about us being lovers."

Now she stopped playing with her pussy. She raised her hand to her mouth and sucked on the middle finger which was wet with her vaginal lubrication.

This only served to make both Eric's and Ethan's cocks harder. But they sat still to hear their mother out.

"Like I said, I'm not going to get pregnant by you, either one of you. I'm your mother, that's a fact. But now I want to be your lover, too. And I can only assume that you want to continue to be my lovers... considering, one, what you did yesterday and, two, that you both have very hard cocks right now."

Both Eric and Ethan looked somewhat abashed but managed to smile and nod as they both grabbed their cocks and gave them a good squeeze.

"To be clear," Joan continued, I do not want to be your wife. I don't want to have your children. Besides, I'm too old to have children... not that I couldn't if I wanted too. It's just that I don't want to and I especially don't want to have your babies. Not that we couldn't make beautiful babies. We probably could. But having children with either of you is just not what I want to do. Okay?"

Both boys nodded. Actually, neither of them had thought about getting their mother pregnant either. Make love with her, hell yes, have a baby with her, hell no.

"So," Joan continued, "at some point in the future I expect that both of you will meet someone that you love and want to marry and start a family with. And I'm all for that. I want grandchildren, as many as you and your future wives want to produce. I want to be a grandmother and spoil my grandkids." She was smiling but also slightly misty eyed.

"Mom," Eric said, "I agree with you." He looked over at Ethan who nodded. "We agree with you. We don't want to get you pregnant either. We'll just be so damned happy to be your lovers... for at long as it lasts."

"And as to future wives," Ethan spoke up, "well, I'm not in any hurry to get married or to even have a serious relationship except, of course, with you, Mom." That made Joan chuckle. "We'll have several years of being lovers before any of that happens."

"Right," Eric agreed.

"Yes, well sometimes love happens when you're not expecting it," Joan told her sons seriously. "If that should happen, just don't hold back. Let me know. Let us know, assuming you both won't fall in love at the same time. So let's just take this one day at a time and enjoy it as much as we can. Okay?"

"Yes, Mom, of course. Can I kiss you now?" Eric asked.

"Oh yes, baby," Joan held out her arms.

Eric lifted his body up and turned fully towards his mother placing his right knee on the side of the chaise lounge. He braced his hands on the arms of the chair and leaned down to kiss his mother on the mouth.

" And I'm going to kiss you, too," Ethan said. Then he also turned around, laid his upper body down on the bottom of the chaise lounge with his knees on the pool deck. He brought his head down between his mother's thighs and placed his mouth over her pussy.

Joan moaned into Eric's mouth as Ethan did this. She was totally turned on to have her oldest son's tongue in her mouth, sliding around hers, and her youngest son's tongue sliding around her pussy. Oh yes, she thought, yes I want this soooo much! And then she had to laugh.

As she did so Eric pulled his mouth away from his mother's with a bemused look. Ethan lifted his head to see what was going on.

"Oh boys, I just had a terrible thought. Well, I don't know if it's too terrible and actually I had it earlier today. Tell me what you think?

"Your dad left me for his trophy wife... ."

"Yeah, Mom, we know. He's a total asshole." Eric said heatedly.

"So what's your terrible thought, Mom," Ethan asked more evenly.

Joan grinned. Okay. "So he has his trophy wife and now I have my trophy lovers, the two of you." She looked from Eric to Ethan.

Eric and Ethan looked at each other.

"What do you think, big brother, do you mind being called a trophy lover?"

"Hell no!" Eric said with a big grin, "Because we've got a trophy Mom."

"Oh yeah, Mom!" Ethan agreed. "You're our trophy mom!"

All three of them laughed.

"Okay, guys, one more thing," Joan said.

"What's that? Eric asked.

Remember last night, talking about making a video of us fucking using your phones?"

Ethan and Eric looked at each other and grinned.

"And you want to do that, Mom?" Eric asked.

She gave him a devilish grin. "Yeah, I do. Can you then do whatever you need to do and put it on the big screen TV?"

"Uh, yeah." Now Eric and Ethan traded another look and grin.

"Actually, Mom, I have a digital camera that will take high def videos. It's way better than what we can do with our phones." Eric said. "And I can edit it quickly on my computer, burn it to disc, and then we can watch it on the TV... if that's what you want?"

"Oh yeah. That's exactly what I want." Joan said. She was totally excited about seeing her sons fuck her up on the big screen in the living room.

"Well boys, lets go in the house and make some porn. I want to watch you guys fucking me while I eat re-heated Chinese food and sip champagne."

"Oh my God!" Ethan laughed. "Our mother is a total pervert! How cool is that!"

Ethan got off his knees and stood up. Eric stood also and gave his mother a hand as she got up off the chaise lounge. Ethan took his mother in his arms and gave her a long, wet kiss on the mouth, then Eric kissed her then Ethan again. Then Joan said "Come on, let's get out of the sun before we get burned."

Chapter 10.

Joan went straight to her bathroom to blow dry her hair which was still damp. She looked into the mirror and liked what she saw: A forty-five year old woman with a pretty face a well-toned body and tits that, on her 5'2" inch medium frame, were plenty big enough... and still reasonably firm, she noted.

God, she thought, this was all a mistake, but I'm so glad it was. The thought of continuing to have her sons as her lovers continued to excite her. She grinned at her image in the mirror as she squeezed her tits and massaged them, feeling how hard her nipples were. The thought of making a video and seeing her sons fucking her made her pussy wetter than just the thought that she was going to fuck them again. This time she was fully in control and making the decision to continue the incestuous affair with Eric and Ethan. She was now, with a clear and open mind, so looking forward to it.

When Joan exited her bathroom Ethan was lying back on the pillows against the headboard of her bed stroking his hard cock. She smiled with lustful delight at her youngest son. Soon he and his older brother would be making love to her again.

Eric came into the bedroom with a surprisingly small but professional looking camera in his hand.

"That's it?" She asked Eric.

Eric smiled. "Yeah, this is it. You don't know what modern technology has done with cameras."

"Then it's going to be able to catch, clearly, you fucking me with your lovely cock while I suck Ethan's equally lovely cock"

"Uh, yeah, Mom... but, uh, I thought you didn't want your face in the video."

"This is just for us, right?" Joan gave her son a serious look.

"Well, yeah, Mom. I would never put you on the internet."

"Unless you wanted us to, Mom," Ethan said with a big grin.

Joan looked over at her youngest son. Then she smiled. "If done to my standards, yeah, I think I'd like that. I'd like that a lot." The thought of having a sex video of her and her sons fucking put out on the internet excited her... as long as no one could identify them.