All Comments on 'Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01'

by stafbeck

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A hot read, but wasn't this already published previously?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Jeez, I know Literotica is all about fantasy but when you discuss Financial situations, they better be "real".

Forget about you messing up the names of Rob, Rod, Roddy and Robby on numerous occassions, the Mega rich do NOT rely on stupid Pre-nups alone. They seldom own major assets in their own names. They tie them up in Trusts. Meaning, he doesn't actually own the houses, the Ships and the Company shares. The Trust owns them. If he dies or gets divorced, they are NOT part of the marital assets. Oh if he is a multi Billionaire he might have a hundred million "small change" is his actual name but no way does some slut get to milk his assets like that.

He keeps a host of Financial advisors, Lawyers and tax accountants ready to watch over his accounts. Also, private body guards. He has ample assets and access to not just PI's but mercenaries that will do "anything" for him.

Those key BLM arseholes would have been toast, along with many other "fuck buddies" she had. This whole thing is just fantasy crap. You think greedy sluts and activist groups run the world? Think again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped reading after the BLM crap started, why bring this black against white racist crap into a story. BLM was a scam and the only black lives that benefited were the people running it and using the money for themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck this racist trash. Go find a tall building already if you hate yourself so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it is delusional, ... there is an art to writing fantasy fiction fetish, and this misses the mark. your prose is adequately structured but you are pulling on strings that are are extreme and thus outside of the realm of being believable. That's the line - to be both believable yet not plausible at the same time, and for fetish drawing on the mental strings of the reader. Nice try, but needs more thinking.

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

A little heavy on silly plot elements. But fun overall. Work harder at your work and it would get a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a Masterpiece - I love the negative comments by people that didn’t quit reading even though it’s 5 pages and they knew by page 1 that it’s either for them or not -PLEASE Continue with All the deviant sexiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haley should have turned the racist flag pole upside down and planted into a racists ass while Her Black Bill unloaded his Superior seed into the white slut would have made a symbolic newspaper photo- can’t wait for chapter 2…..3……..4……..5……..6………7…………

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ayo stafbeck all your haters are just projecting they're cucks in real life. Just sayin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does this mean there's going to be a part 2??? Excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any billionaire would have had their bodies dumped In the ocean, with a better looking wife waiting to take her place. I hate stories without any sense to them like this one. Powerful men squash peop!e, they don't beg them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid laughable shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars dude I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unfortunate no one has written the followup where the asshole was crushed into a little metal box in the sports car he stole and the trophy wife was drugged and donated to a Columbian whorehouse, where she would live out her days. The skin rat growing in her skanky cunt, would be sold into slavery, if it survived. The billionaire would rotate even hotter sluts kept locked in chastity, never to be fooled again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You going to write a part 2 to this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous