All Comments on 'Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 02'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Liking This!

I really like how this story is evolving and am looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
VERY ENJOYABLE!

I have enjoyed part 1&2 of your story. I can’t wait until part 3 comes out!

You are a very good writer. Please continue writing!

Please don’t make us wait too long for the next part of your story!

Duckman4613Duckman4613about 3 years ago
Great

I love this story. Please continue the story

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy addition. I'm looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 3 years ago
Chapter 3?

Can hardly wait for Ruth to crack. Then to turn the preacher into a limp-dicked fish and his wife and daughter into more sex craving sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good story, but hemlock is a poisonous plant that will kill you very quickly. When referring to an IV, it's a saline lock or a heplock. Named because we used to keep it filled with heparin to ensure the port was viable hours later. This allows patients to move around without the iv pole and bag.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Very good read.the hemlock was about of a confusing read, for a second till I realised what you meant still good and looking forward to reading many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

there were alot of simple gramatical errors that could be caught on a re-read. but otherwise an entrancing story that balances abuse and sexual reward well, that doesn't spiral into pointless torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story

can't wait for next chapter's

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

This continues to be a great story. Stepmother seems to be very hard headed but it should be fun to see her broken and retrained. A very well thought out and written story (except for the minor grammar and word use errors). I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only 2 more parts available but so many possible plot threads introduced. I guess there will be many disappointments ahead given that they won't all be in there. Well that sure sucks. I hope Ruth gets broken by the end and becomes the faithful obedient wife she was meant to be in the first place (with that slight modification of course).

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Enjoy the story. Just not sure why he wants like 20 kids will all these women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...