Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk over close to her. So that the airborne pheromone and aphrodisiac permeates her nostrils and mouth as she breathes. "Bad girl, Cunt. Bad girls curse their masters and threaten them. You know what happens to bad girls, don't you?"

I stand there, watching as her nostrils flare with the scent being carried to her libido. Ruth can't understand why my presence is causing her to become more aroused. She answers me.

"I know what you want asshole, you want me to tell you bad girls get punished, my Lord and Master. Well, you can fuck off. I'm not playing your games anymore."

I step even closer and lean down so she's getting the full effect of the spray. "Oh, I think you are crying wolf, little cunt. I think in reality you are so turned on watching me dirty, your pure virginal daughter. I think my little cunt is so turned on watching her pure daughter stroke my dick with her little tight hands. Watching her fuck my cock with her tight teenage tits and rub my seed into her body being marked and claimed by me turns you on. You can't help yourself."

I make a point of looking down at her body. "Look at you. Your own nipples are hard as diamonds and you've soaked you panties so much I can see and smell your arousal."

She shakes her head but then draws in a deep sniff taking in even more of the arousal inducing spray. I'm not about to let her lie to me. I reach down and swipe the evidence of her arousal off her thighs and show her her fluids.

"Your mouth and head shakes may lie but your pussy doesn't, Cunt. But you are right about one thing, Cunt. Bad girls get punished. You've resisted my punishment by electroshock so I guess it's time to punish you a different way."

I walk over to a locked cabinet and unlock and open it. The first thing I pull out is a set of velvet line hand cuff and I lay them on a tray beside the bed Ruth is secured too. Then I pull out a set of two pullies with wire cable and attach them to two metal poles that rise from the floor on each side of the foot of the bed. About two feet out on either side. Then I take and attach the cable from the pulley on the left side of the bed to the leather and sheepskin restraint on Ruth's right leg.

I follow that by attaching the cable from the pulley on the right to the restraint on Ruth's left leg, running it under her right leg. Then I reach into my pocket and hit the remote for her shock collar until she is screaming and writhing. While she is recovering, I quickly remove the restraints from her wrists.

Snapping on the cuffs and attaching them to a pulley at the head of the bed, straight out over her head. Before she realizes what is happening, I hit a spot on my tablet and the pulleys all tighten. Pulling her hands over her head and flipping her over so that her ass is sticking up. The cables pull so tight they lift her off the bed. Which I then slide away from her, leaving her suspended in the air.

"Since you aren't learning your lesson cunt from the shocks. I guess I'll just have to whip your ass instead."

I walk over to the cabinet and take out a riding crop and show it to her. "Yes, that is what we will do today. I'm going to spank Cunt's bad girl ass."

I move over in front of her and kneel so that I'm just an inch from her nose, my scent overwhelming her sense of smell. She moans without even realizing it. But she may not say anything, but she can't deny the state of her arousal. It's so strong now her juices are running down her thighs and dripping on the floor.

Suspended in the air, held tight by the cables and pulleys. Her hands stretched in front of her and her legs spread so wide her cunt it open inside her, soaked thru little sheer panties. I smile at her. "

"Look at you, Cunt. You threaten and you curse and yet your body already knows what your brain doesn't yet. You belong to me. I am your master. Your body wants me to fuck my baby right up in that nasty adulteress cunt of yours."

I shake my head just an inch from her nose and mouth, letting the aerosol overwhelm her, push her closer to the breaking point.

"But I won't. I won't fuck a baby in you until after you watch your precious pure baby girl beg me to give her one. I won't fuck you until I've planted my baby in Rachelle right here in front of you, while she thanks me for doing it. Then I still won't fuck you. Not until it's all you can think about. Having my little incest bastard in your slutty womb."

She breathes in deep, getting a huge dose of the chemical and flooding her body with the aphrodisiac. "FUCK YOU!"

I laugh. "Not today, Cunt. Today you get spanked. You will count each whack and thank me properly or we will start over until you do."

I walk down beside her, trailing the crops leather strip over her back to the top of her panties. Where I stop and tsk. "Look at your panties, Cunt. You've completely soaked them. Does watching your daughter take my cum turn you on that much, you dirty fucking cunt? These are so wet their worthless."

I reach out and grab them, yanking driving the bullet that was resting against her clit into her pussy folds. A reverse wedgie with a plastic vibrator until the seams give and she's left bare from the waist down. "Don't forget to count and thank me properly cunt."

With that I lift my hand and let it drop the leather strap of the crop, whistling before contacting her ass cheek. CRACK!

"OWE!"

I tsk her. "Not owe. You should have said One thank you, my Lord and master. Lets start again."

CRACK

"ONE, THANK YOU MY LORD AND MASTER."

CRACK

"TWO, THANK YOU MY LORD AND MASTER."

I reach into my pocket and pull out the remote set to her four remaining vibrators, the one in her pussy, her ass and sitting on each nipple and turn them on to the lowest setting. Then...

CRACK

"OH! THREE, THANK YOU MY LORD AND MASTER"

CRACK

FOUR, THANK YOU MY LORD AND MASTER."

I slid the level up to three on the vibes and start striking her ass faster, making it harder for her to count. When she reaches eight, I up the vibrations to six and start striking her even faster and harder.

Now she can hardly count between the speed with which the blows rain on her ass and the strength of the vibrations. She's shaking from the strain on her legs and arms and the pleasure and pain all mixing along with the smell coming to her from my sweat and the spray.

I decided to really drive her to the edge of sanity. And double the speed of my blows and set the vibrators at full speed.

Ruth screams as both pain and orgasm mix as the vibrators and my serum drive her over the edge. She's cumming over and over. All the while I'm raising welts on her soft ass. Then I upped the ante and move. Changing my angle of attack to her inner thighs.

Her cunt, ass and tits are buzzing with pleasure; while her thighs burn with pain. She's screaming, having lost all reason. In her mind, pain and pleasure mix. She doesn't know where the pain ends and the pleasure begins.

I switch my angle again. Now I'm striking her pussy and clit hard and as fast as I can swing. All the while leaving the vibrators on full blast until she is squirting her cum across the floor. Her body jerking as she humps against an invisible lover, screaming and crying. Pain and pleasure becoming one to her.

I go on until my arm gets tired and then I turn off the vibe and don't strike her again. She hangs in the air. She's cum so hard and long she's passed out.

I slide the bed back under her, loosen the cables, and strap her back to the bed. I grab a washcloth and clean her up, then put up my toys. Grabbing the lube with the aphrodisiac in it and apply a generous coat of it over her ass and pussy.

Get a clean dry pair of panties. I slip the two vibes in the pockets and put them on her. Then I lock her legs back down and turn on the subliminal feed and the video of Rachelle's room.

I slip out of Ruth's cell and lock the door, knowing when she comes around, it will shake her to her core. I abused her, and she came harder than she ever had before. The psychologist in me knows that now in her subconscious, pain and pleasure are intertwined. She won't be able to separate them.

She doesn't know it yet, but my bitch of a stepmother is well on her way to psychologically breaking. Which will let me reshape her into what I want her to be. A perfect trophy wife for my father, and an eager breeding slut for me. Once I've made Rachelle my eager baby factory, it won't take that long to remake her mom into whatever I want her to be.

I head to my office space to shower off the sweat and get ready to have lunch with Rachelle. After lunch I'll finish her lessons on Third base, teaching her to grind and painting her from belly button to thigh with my cum. Then teach her the two lessons I want to teach her the most. How to get her pussy eaten and how to suck cock like a pornstar. all while Ruth watches from the other room, knowing she's next.


Twelve

After getting the two silver domed trays from the dumbwaiter, I walk back into Rachels training room and wake her. Shutting down the music and inviting her to eat lunch with me. "What is my next lesson, My Master?" The smiling dark blonde haired angel asked me.

"After we eat my Pet, we are going to just practice the things you already know while we let our food digest and then there are three more things to teach you as part of Third base."

Rachelle nodded. "What are the parts left to teach me?"

I smiled. "I'm not going to tell you those again, My Pet. We talked about them earlier. I will mention them again as you're learning them."

She looked at me and smiled. "Was Cunt better for you when you went to train her today, Master?"

I shook my head. "No, she was a very bad girl, and I had to severely punish her for it. I hope this time she learns her lesson and starts to be trainable."

There were tears in Rachelle's eyes as she nodded. "I don't understand why she doesn't want to learn to be a good wife for Daddy Ethan."

I smiled at my nieve little stepsister and soon to be lover. "Oh my Pet, it isn't her fault. Pastor Jeff has brainwashed her just like he did you. She's more resistant because he spent more time deepening his control over her. I'll get through to her, don't worry.

When I'm done, she will be the perfect wife for Dad. She'll love him again and be faithful and I'll make sure that no one can take her from him again."

Rachelle stood and ran around the table, and started kissing me. "Thank you, Master! Thank you for saving me and for wanting to help Cunt be a good wife to Daddy Ethan!"

Her enthusiasm caused my cock to rise, and I stood, taking her in my arms and sweeping her up as I captured her lips with mine. I carried her over to the small loveseat in the corner and turned on the camera so that Ruth could see what was going on again.

"Let's sit here and make out, My Pet. We will practice first thru third base that you've learned while our food settles then I teach you the rest of third base before time for you to have supper with Cunt and show her how good a girl you've been today."

Then I sat on the love seat and turned her, so Rachelle was straddling my hard cock. We started kissing and groping each other and just like I knew would happen soon; she was scrubbing her wet virgin pussy all over my hard dick. "Oh Master, Oh I'm entering your joy again Master."

"That right, My Pet, cum into my joy. Rub your horny little pussy all over my hard, fucking cock. This was the next thing I was going to teach you. How to grind or hump, as it's called. The sex-ed word for it is outercourse. Why do you think that is?"

Rachelle smiled at me and I could see the devotion and yes love in her eyes. "Because it's like what we will do to make a baby only without you being in my pussy?"

"That's right my Pet. It's exactly right."

I pulled her lips to mine and feasted on her innocent love and devotion. I'd done more than I thought possible. My plan had been to get this innocent woman to beg me to fuck a baby in her in front of her mother. All parts of my revenge plot against Ruth. Instead, I'd made my stepsister fall in love with me, worship me, desire me.

I looked into Rachelle's eyes as I put my hands on her hips and pulled her tighter against my cock. Fitting her gash as snug against my rod as we could be. Then I began lifting her higher and grinding her up and down on my cock, harder and faster. Making sure the head of my cock caught on her clit with ever pass.

Rachelle's conditioning kicked in and she began cumming. Her orgasm just kept rising higher and higher, headed to the five I'd told her to rise to subconsciously. By this time, I couldn't instruct her on anything. I lost her in the sensations of the ever continuing and growing orgasm she was experiencing. She was cumming so hard I could see the contractions of her internal muscles across her stomach.

Watching and hearing her cum so hard was having its effect on me, too. I could feel my own cum rising from my balls. I quickly stood, carrying her to her bed as she continued to scream and grind against me the whole way. Laying her on her back, I finished grinding against her.

My orgasm exploding as I pumped what felt like a gallon of spunk onto her tight little belly and upper thighs. One rope of cum splashed across the top of her pussy mound as she continued to scream out her orgasm. "OH MASTER! I LOVE YOU! MARK ME! COVER ME IN YOU ESSENCE! MAKE ME YOURS!"

Even in the throughs of her biggest orgasm yet, Rachelle's perfect little hands moved, rubbing my seed into her belly and thighs, covering every exposed inch of her skin with my cum.

Overwhelmed, I staggered back to the love seat and collapsed, watching as she came down from her own cum. The afterglow of her experience still lighting up her face. As I looked at the not so innocent virgin laying on the bed rubbing my cum into her flesh, everything changed.

Oh, I still wanted to punish Ruth. I still wanted to humiliate that gold digging bitch, but I didn't want to break my stepsister anymore. As I looked at her, I realized something that shocked me. Somehow, in teaching my stepsister how to be a complete and utter slut, she'd stolen my heart.

I wanted her love to be real, not something I programed into her. She wanted me because I programed her to want me. I wanted her to ask me to fuck her, not because of drugs or hypnosis. I wanted to teach her to please me, not "a man" anymore. What I wanted was for her love to be real. Because I had just realized something:

Somehow, in the middle of teaching my stepsister to be a complete and total sex-slave. In programming her to respond to me like a cum addicted slut. I'd gone and fallen in love with her. THIS CHANGED EVERYTHING!!


Thirteen

I stood and crossed the room to the table and picked up my tablet, turning off the camera. I was confused and still overwhelmed, knowing that I was in love with Rachelle. After the camera was off, I crossed back to the bed where she was just finishing rubbing my cum into her body. She saw me coming and noticed the look on my face. My Beautiful stepsister looked confused. I grabbed her and lifted her to her feet. I crushed her to my body, my mouth diving to hers, and I kissed her with everything I had. All the love I'd just discovered pouring from my mouth to hers.

Rachelle started moaning and humping me as the programing for her to orgasm from my kiss hit her. Smelling my dried, stale cum on her face and upper body pissed me off. I couldn't do it. There was no way I could go thru with corrupting her just to break Ruth. I pulled away from Rachelle's perfectly fuckable body and turned. "Go take a shower Rachelle. Wash all over and don't miss a spot."

"But Master, how will I show Cunt I've been a good girl?"

I spun around and screamed. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

She looked at me, shocked. "But you are my Master."

That did it. Those were the words that broke me. I dropped to my knees, weeping. When I'd started all this, I hadn't thought about the consequences. I hadn't ever considered I might want something real with Rachelle. Now my innocent, perfect little stepsister was my slave. I was ashamed and broken by that realization.

I felt her wrap her arms around me. "Stop Zach. You're scaring me."

Her tone wasn't that of a worshipful slave. It was different. More like the girl I'd had dinner with just two weeks before. I looked up to see the worry on her face. "What did you call me?"

"Zach, is the camera feed off?"

Now my eyes got wide in my head. What. The. Fuck? How did Rachelle know about the cameras?

"What?"

"I asked, big brother, if the camera to my mother's room is off."

"How?"

"For Christ sakes is the camera off?"

I nodded, but my confusion must have shown on my face.

"Oh Jesus, Zach! For an off the charts certified genius you're really dumb. Did you really think you could brainwash me that easily?"

She laughed. "I may not be as smart as you, but I'm not as gullible as you think. I knew at my graduation dinner you were up to something. Just had no idea you were this diabolical."

"I don't understand?"

"When I woke up in this room, I knew what had happened. You'd kidnapped me. At first I thought it was just me and I'll admit I was scared. Then you came in and started that whole 'your family gave you to me because you'd been brainwashed.' I had a good idea then what you were going to do to me. Since I wanted you to take my virginity, I didn't fight you. I had no clue you'd taken mom too."

"Wait. You wanted me to take your virginity? I thought..."

"You thought I was the poster child for the Purity Movement. Everyone thought that. It's what I wanted them to think. Look, we really need to talk. Real talk. Yes, you've conditioned me a lot, I know that. I mean, I've never heard of a girl cumming just from getting French kissed, so I know you've done some things to me while I was under hypnosis. But I'm not completely brainwashed. I'm stronger willed than my mother. If I'd wanted to resist you, I would be. No electric shock would have broken my will. It probably won't break mom's either."

"I don't understand." I said honestly. Rachelle smiled and then kissed me before shuddering in a small orgasm. "Damn it! That get's annoying Zach. You need to fix that please so I can kiss you without cumming like a cheap slut."

I couldn't help it. I laughed. "I kind of like that kissing me makes you cum."

"Yeah, but it would be embarrassing in public. And I'd really like to kiss you without giving everybody front row seats to my orgasms."

"Okay, I'll fix it."

"Not just yet, please. First, I have a question. Do you have something here that will put my mother to sleep?"

"Yes."

"Can you give her enough so we can have a talk and her not realize anytime has passed?"

"Sure why?"

"Because it's obvious by your breakdown something's changed. You don't want to brainwash me any more. However, I still want you to take my virginity and I want to help you brainwash my mother to be the perfect wife for Daddy Ethan. So we need to talk. To explain why I was willing to let you brainwash me and fuck me. However, I don't want my mom to know anything has changed."

I nodded. "Okay, I can do that."

Rachelle smile and almost kissed me before pulling back. "Damn it. You need to fix that after mom's out. I'll shower while you put her under. You should too. You're kind of sweaty."

I stood and grabbed my stepsister and before she could escape; I kissed her, shoving my tongue in her mouth. Causing her to cum and then I slid two fingers into her pussy, driving her orgasm higher. Then I pulled away. "That's for keeping secrets from me."

I turned and left the room with a laugh as she lay in a heap where we'd been as the last of her orgasm washed over her. I walked to my office and walked to the medicine locker. I opened it and pulled out a bottle of a drug called Propofol. I looked it up and measured the amount needed to keep Ruth sedated for three hours. Then I took it to her room. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!"