Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and bit her lip before looking at me with half-lidded eyes shining with lust and arousal. "Yes, Master, eat my virgin pussy. Suck up all my virgin cream."

Fuck this. I wasn't waiting for her to get undressed. I reached out and ripped her silk blouse off her tight little body and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Then I pulled my shirt over my head so that we were both naked, still standing in the doorway. I pulled her into my arms and looked into her eyes. Time to play dirty. "You turn me on when you talk like that, My Pet so I'm going to kiss you so hard you cum in your panties."

"I'm not wearing P..."

That's as far as she got before my tongue invaded her mouth and she screamed as her orgasm rocked her. Which was when I got the shock of my life. Instead of grinding on me like she had been. She wrapped her legs around my waist and before I realized what she was up to, my little Virgin had my hard throbbing cock buried in her orgasming pussy.

She'd done just what she had told me she wanted to do she'd given me her virginity. Who was I to argue? I was balls deep in the tightest, wettest pussy I'd ever been in. I'd just been given my first virginty. I'll admit that I lost it. I turned and slammed her into the wall in the hallway outside her bedroom, pounding into her tight little virgin whole with all my might.

Wall banging my virgin stepsister as she came on my cock continuously, as her condition dictated. "OH GOD YES, ZACK! FUCK MY PUSSY TAKE IT RUIN IT MAKE IT YOURS. DON'T STOP I'M CUMMING AND CUMMING AND CUMMING! FUCK ME MASTER! FUCK ME ZACK FUCK YOU FUTURE WIFE!

I HAVE ONE MORE SECRET TO TELL YOU, ZACH! I KEEP TRACK OF MY CYCLE. I'M FERTILE! IF YOU CUM IN MY PUSSY YOU'LL PUT YOUR BABY IN ME! IS THAT WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO? ARE YOU GOING TO KNOCK ME UP, MASTER? ARE YOU GOING TO FILL MY VIRGIN PUSSY AND PUT YOUR BABY IN YOUR STEPSISTER?"

That was the last straw. I knew she was telling me the truth. I'd conditioned her to never keep another secret and to tell me the truth. If Rachelle said she tracked her fertility, then she did. And if she said she was in her fertile period, she was or believed she was. I'd check for certain when we got back to my place. I had ovulation kits in my supplies. But for now I pounded into her fertile, just claimed pussy and knew I was going to fill her with my cum.

"YES BABY GIVE ME A BABY! SO FULL! SO GOOD CUMMING SO MUCH ZACH! FUCK YOUR BABY IN MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY, BIG BROTHER!"

That did the trick. My balls erupted so hard I saw spots and roared as I came rope after rope. I came so hard and for so long I thought I was going to black out. As my first blast of cum hit her cervix, Rachelle screamed wordlessly as her conditioning kicked in.

Her orgasm jumped to twenty times harder than she'd ever orgasmed. Her body shook, her eyes rolled back in her head, and then she went limp in my arms. She wasn't unconscious, but she was completely overwhelmed. She just convulsed in pleasure as the last of her conditioning kicked in, and she kept orgasming for the next ten minutes.

I carried her to her bed, laid her down. Grabbing all but one of her pillows off the bed, I shoved them under her ass. Tilting her so she kept my sperm in her, flowing into her cervix to find the egg that she knew she had dropped. Smiling at the thought of watching my stepsister's belly swell with our first child.