Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, she was mad again. "Bad girl, Cunt. Do we need to get out the crop and pulleys again?"

"YOU FUCKED MY DAUGHTER!"
I was confused. What the hell... Then it hit me. From the angle of the camera when I laid Rachelle on the bed, Ruth couldn't see that I hadn't penetrated her daughter. "No, I didn't. I told you I wouldn't fuck her until I took all her firsts. She hasn't sucked my cock yet and I haven't licked her cunt. Hell, I might even fuck her ass before I fuck her pussy. I just showed her the joys of humping. Another first I took."

Then I got right in the Cunt's face so the last of the cologne overwhelmed her senses. "Did it turn you on to think I'd fuck her? Did it Cunt?"

She moaned from the arousal coursing through her between the aphrodisiac in her system and the cologne upping it. "That's what I thought. I told you I won't take her virginity until she begs me too. You'll know when I take her cherry. I'll pop it and dump my virile seed deep in her womb right here in front of you and she'll be thanking me and begging me for more the whole time."

Showing her the small bag of solution I'd brought in. "I thought you might be in pain from your punishment earlier. I brought you some pain reliever but now I'm not sure if I should give it to you."

I turned to walk away. When I heard what I knew, I would. "Please, Master."

"Please what, Cunt?"

"Please give me the medicine. I do hurt from my punishment. Master."

Knowing that it would confuse her more and even cause a bit of pain against her freshly whipped anal pucker and clit, I turned. "Good Girl Cunt. Good Girls get rewarded." I triggered the vibrator remotes to full sending her into an instant orgasm at the same time I hit the shock collar giving her pain in the middle of her vibrator induced cum. Then I turned off the Vibrators and connect the IV of Propofol to her heplock, setting the timer to administer it over three hours. I stood and watched as Ruth's eyes closed and she slipped into a drug induced sleep.

I hurried to my shower and cleaned up. I stopped myself from putting on the pheromone cologne because I wanted to hear what Rachelle had to say.

I stepped into her room and she was clean, sitting on the bed naked. "Can you fix the kissing thing first?"

"Sure. Take us to the Pink Door My Pet."

Rachelle slumped and I caught her before she fell. "Where are you Rachelle?"

"Standing in front of my Pink Door."

"Unlock and enter the room go to your truth chair and sit down."

"Yes, Zach."

"I need to speak to the hidden you is she in the mirror?"

"Yes."

"Then you can rest in your chair and let me talk to her now."

"Yes, Zach."

"Rachelle, it's time to remember the truth about a French or holy kiss do you remember that truth?"

"Yes, anytime you kissed me like that I would feel myself enter your joy in an orgasm."

"That's right, but we've moved so far into my Joy that from now on any kiss or Holy Kiss will just make you feel aroused it will not bring you into my joy anymore. We've moved past that."

Rachelle frowned. "I understand. Because we are deeper in our training, I will not enter your joy from a kiss. I will just become aroused."

"That's right unless before I kiss you, I say: 'I'm going to kiss you so hard you cum in your panties.' If I say 'I'm going to kiss you so hard you cum in your panties' when I kiss you then you will cum just as hard as if I were fucking you."

"I understand if before you kiss me you say 'I'm going to kiss you so hard you cum in your panties' then I will orgasm as if we had sex."

"That's right."

"Rachelle one more thing. From now on you will not keep secrets from me and will always tell me the truth."

"Of course Zach. I won't keep secrets from you and always tell you the truth."

"Oh, and you don't have to call me Lord and Master anymore you may call me Zach or anything else you want to call me."

"I understand I can call you anything I want instead of Lord and Master. But what if I want to call you Lord or Master or both?"

"Then you can, but only if we are in private or in your mother's training room. In Ruth's training room you won't forget to call me Lord and Master."

"Of course I won't forget to call you Lord and Master when we are training."

"Thank you, now wake up normal Rachelle so we can leave the truth room."

I brought Rachelle out of the training room and after we'd locked the Pink Door and climbed the stairs, Rachelle woke up refreshed and ready to talk. She looked at me. "Did you fix the kissing thing?"

I walked over and kissed her, and she smiled. "Interesting. I just wet my panties, but I didn't cum. Thank you."

"You're welcome. But did you know I'm going to kiss you so hard you cum in your panties?" Then I kissed her, and she screamed into my mouth. OH, Shit I forgot I'd made her fucking cum trigger so much stronger than any other.

She hung on and then looked at me. "Oh, now that was different."

I smiled "Good different or bad different?"

"Oh, that was very good different. Um can you get me some clothes? We really need to talk, but I want to do it back at my house. I need to show you something."

I stopped. "What do you need to show me?"

"Proof of what I need to tell you. Please, Zach, for me?"

I sighed and nodded. Took her hand and lead her to my office. It was the first time anyone had seen the inside of the control room for the training area. But if she was truly going to help me train Ruth, then she might need to know about this room. She looked around. Fascinated with everything. "This is a very interesting room."

"It's the never center of the training center."

"Why do you call it the training center? Why not the home lab?"

"It's not a lab. I don't make things here."

She laughed. "Yes, you do. You make brainwashed little cum-sluts and sex-slaves."

I shook my head. "No, in reality I make Trophy Wives."

"Oh, I like that. That's what you should call this place The Trophy Wives School. After you train mom as your test case and product sample you could make extra money training other adulteress or frigid wives into the perfect Stepford wives or whatever the husbands wanted."

I shrugged. "It's not like I need anymore money. I built this to break you and your mom safely."

"I know, but I can think of a few of her friends whose husbands might give you just about anything to fix their wives or daughters or both. Think of the power you could have."

I promised her I would think about it and then I opened a locker and showed her her luggage. She quickly pulled out a pencil skirt, blouse and light sweater. Which she pulled on. What shocked me was she didn't add a bra or panties.

"What?" She asked when she saw my face.

"Underware?"

"Why? You'll just make me cream them anyway and you know it."

I shook my head "Not until I understand why you didn't fight me."

"Then lets go home. We don't have a lot of time."


Fourteen

As we drove toward the house I'd grown up in, Rachelle started talking. "My mom's always been a manipulative Bitch. From the earliest memories I have, I can remember her using men. Getting them to give her anything she wanted. It wasn't until I was older I realized she was using her body and sex."

She looked over at me. "Daddy Ethan was when I realized what she was doing. After he spent the night for the first time. I knew they had sex. I just didn't realize why she was doing the thing she and Pastor Jeff told me not to do. Then mom came to me and told me she was getting Daddy Ethan to fall in love with us. I was to call him Daddy Ethan and tell him how much I loved him and wanted him for my daddy. She was in her words going to get him hooked on her charms."

"Jesus Rachelle. Your mom is a sick fuck."

Rachelle nodded. "I know I hate her, Zach. I mean, she's my mom and I love her. But I hate she is the way she is. She was telling me how Ethan would be the best thing that happened to us. That when she was done with him, we'd be rich and never have to worry about anything again."

"What do you mean when she was done with him?"

Rachelle looked at me and sighed. "Don't you understand? She never planned to stay married to him. She planned to marry him for a couple of years, then divorce him and take half of everything. Only problem was your dad outsmarted her. He made her sign a prenup. If they divorce for any reason, other than him cheating on her, she gets half a million and nothing more. The only other clause was if he catches her in an affair, she gets nothing but what she brought into the marriage. In other words, her clothes and me."

I thought about the audio I had. I could get rid of Ruth just by giving it to dad. Well, maybe. He was so whipped by her she might convince him it was fake. Besides, I wanted to hurt her for kicking me out of the house and family.

"Alright, but I don't see what this has to do with me?"

"She didn't know about you at first. Your Dad was very protective of you. Once she found out about you she had gone to far to start over. So she had to control you, too. Honestly, I think she thought you'd be a typical teen, and she'd control you with your hormones. You know a flash of skin here, a bit of tit there. Maybe some sexual innuendos and the hint she'd suck or fuck you. But you turned out to be super smart, and that scared her."

"So she had him kick me out of the house?"

Rachelle shook her head. "No, that was my fault."

Now I frowned. "What do you mean that was your fault?"

Rachelle sighed. And I knew this was what she wanted to show me. "When we met, I was just twelve, and you were fifteen. I thought we could be friends. I mean you're smart, I'm smart. We were going to be step brother and sister and I thought we'd grow up and be friends. I was just getting interested in boys and I thought since we weren't really related maybe you and I could even become boyfriend and girlfriend.

Then your dad told us you were really smart and about to go off to college. I was curious; you were only fifteen. How could you go to college? But off you went, and I only saw you during holidays and breaks. You were smart and cute and the longer you were gone the smarter and cuter you got. I realized you were the only boy I thought about that way. The only boy I dreamed about."

She looked over at me and blushed, and I knew what she meant. I was the star of her naughty teenage dreams. Me, which was flattering. She'd stared in a few of mine over the years as she grew up too.

"Then I messed up. I keep a journal. It's all my thoughts and dreams and feelings. Normally I keep it hidden. Mom had never seen it. I don't think she even knew I kept one. But when we all came to your graduation from college, I realized you were the one. The guy I'd been saving myself for.

I mean yeah I was in the Purity Program and it teaches purity until marriage but most of the kids just fake that. A lot of girls have done everything but let a boy pop their cherry and some of them have done that. Me, I just never found a guy I wanted to kiss or experiment with."

She looked at me again and blushed. "Then I saw you at your graduation. You weren't a boy anymore. You were a man, and some of those women you graduated with were so beautiful. To me it seemed like they all wanted to get their pictures taken with you and were hugging you and talking about how they'd miss you and I got jealous."

She laughed. "I realized I wanted you. Not just for a friend. I figured they'd all had the man I wanted. I figured you'd been at college and that's where people experimented the most with sex. So that must mean you'd had sex with them."

I laughed. "Rachelle. I was younger than they all were when they started college. Not one of them ever even kissed me. Well, a few did on the cheek, like I was their little brother. Some of them even offered to set me up with their little sisters."

"Yeah, well, I didn't know that all I knew was I was fifteen and wanted you. But I knew you wouldn't want me I was just a kid. But I went home and wrote in my journal about how I felt. I wrote how when I was old enough, I was going to give you my purity. That I'd save it for you. I feel asleep without hiding my journal and mom found it.

That's why you got sent away. She told Daddy Ethan that you and I had been writing to each other and that you'd told me you were going to teach me all about sex and pleasing a man. She told him you planned to corrupt me and that she wanted you gone from my life.

Then after they made you leave, mom came to me with my journal. She told me I wasn't ever going to offer you my virginity. That I was a fool if I thought she'd let me give away so valuable a commodity. Then she told me she had plans for my purity. That we could sell it for millions and never have to rely on anyone else for money again."

"What do you mean you could sell your purity?"

Rachelle shrugged. "She said she knew of a place that held virgin auctions and the more innocent the girl was, the more the men there would pay. A never been touched or kissed virgin was worth millions, maybe even a billion dollars to the right buyer."

I thought about that and then I knew. "Holy Shit! Rachelle, that's what the Purity Movement is about. Pastor Jeff's the one holding the auctions."

Her eyes got big, and then she nodded. "That makes sense. I never could understand the whole never touched a guy thing. Most of the other girls and guys don't either. I bet he can do the same with the guys. How many dirty rich women whose husbands ignore them would pay for an innocent guy they could teach?"

"There might be a few but most of the women I've met who fit that category, want a guy who knows how to make a woman cum. An innocent wouldn't know how to do that. But the taking a girl's virginity thing is a big thing for guys. So some old rich bastard might part with a couple million for one who had no experience at all."

"Is that how you learned? Did you find a horny housewife to teach you?"

I blushed. "Honestly, I paid a sexual surrogate to teach me how to please a woman sexually."

"A what?"

"A sexual surrogate. They work with psychologist that deal with sexual issues to help men overcome their problems, like premature ejaculation. They're experts on human sexuality."

"They get paid to fuck, isn't that a prostitute?"

"They don't get paid to fuck. Sometimes sex is part of their therapy. Mostly they show men and women how to overcome their issues. A lot of those third base things we were talking about."

"OH shit Zach! I just thought of something. Pastor Jeff's daughter Beth. She's even more innocent than me. I mean she really buys into the whole movement. You don't think he plans to sell her at auction, do you?"

"Don't worry Rachelle. I already have plans for Jeff. He won't be selling his daughter at auction or anywhere else."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when he fucked my father's wife he made his most costly mistake. When I'm done, he won't be worth anything and that pretty little wife and virgin daughter will belong to us."

"You mean they're coming to the Trophy Wives school?"

"Yes, all three of them. My original plan was to make his wife and daughter breeding slaves to me and cuckold him. Now I'll make him into an eunich and caregiver if we do open wives school. I don't know what to do with his wife and daughter, though. I mean, they might be innocent in all this. My original plan didn't have me falling in love with you. I planned to knock you up just to mess with your mom. Now that's not what's going to happen."

Rachelle looked at me. "What is going to happen?"

"I'm going to marry myself a trophy wife. The first graduate of The Trophy Wives School will be my Trophy wife. You may know her. Her name's Rachelle."

Rachelle squealed. "Seriously? You want to marry me?"

I nodded. "I realized today that I couldn't continue to brainwash you. Because I loved you. I didn't want you to want me because of my conditioning, but because you wanted me too. I wanted you to love me for real."

"I love you for real. It's in my journal."

"I know, that's why I said I'm going to marry you."

We'd just pulled up in front of the house I grew up in and I put my car in park when Rachelle launched herself at me. Kissing me. "I want one more thing while were here, Zach."

"What's that, my Pet?"

"I want you to give you the rest of my firsts. I don't mind going back to the School and pretending that you're still conditioning and training me for mother's eyes but I don't want to give my first to you while she watches. I want to actually give them to you. Not make you take them to punish her."

"You want me to eat your pussy, have you suck my cock. Take your virginity and fuck your ass in your bed here?"

"Yes, please."

My cock was all for that. The thought of my stepsister taking me into the bed in this house. Man that got me Dick's full attention. "Then lets go to your room."

She squealed again and climbed out of the car.

With all the family not in residence, the house was empty. They had offered the staff paid holidays, and they'd all taken them. We turned off the alarm, waited for the company to contact and make sure we were allowed entrance, which Rachelle did using her security code for all clear. Then we made our way up to her room. No sooner had I come through her door than she was on her knees, tearing my pants open and freeing my cock. I stood in the open doorway in shock. My pants and underware around my ankles.

"What are you doing Rachelle, My Pet?"

"I'm going to suck your dick, Master. Right here in my doorway."

Her mouth was suddenly devouring my cock, and I was enclosed in the warm, wet, sucking mouth of a horny cock hungry virgin. Who apparently could suck dick like a hooker. "Fucking shit Rachelle. Where did you learn to suck cock?"

She looked up into my eyes and popped her lips off my dick long enough to respond. "I told you I'm pure. I never said I was innocent. Girl's talk and I've watched porn. I've practiced for this day, Zach. I may not have ever sucked a guy's cock, but I've sucked off many a banana, cucumber, carrot and even Lovehoney's King Cock dildo. I bought that one when cook started asking about missing veggies."

Then before I could respond she was back to bobbing up and down on my cock. Her suction and speed were perfect. Her tongue work wasn't as good, but since there had been no verbal correction in her training methods. I was going to let that go for now. I mean, who wanted to argue with a virgin who could deep throat them?

And she not only could deep throat, she seemed to enjoy making me moan as much as I enjoyed making her moan. Just because I could, I waited until she had me buried in her throat and I smiled down at her. She'd never taken her eyes off mine and I could see the love and devotion and that she was getting horny sucking me off. "Good Girl my Pet."

The orgasm trigger kicked in and she screamed on my cock as she had her own orgasm. The vibrations were more than I could take, and I was spewing into her mouth. My hands latched onto her head, holding her where she was as she swallowed. Just to keep things going, I smiled as I repeated. "Good Girl My Pet you are such a Good Girl my Pet."

Back-to-back orgasms blasted through her as I shot my load down her throat. And once I was done, I let go of her head. She slowly brought her lips off my cock. Sucking the last of my cum on her way up. "Oh My God Zach! That was incredible!"

"Did you enjoy that, Rachelle? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

She kissed me. "It was perfect thank you."
I smiled and told her. "Get undressed we aren't done."

"What's next?"

"Next, I'm going to eat that sweet little pussy. You've teased me with it for two days now I think it's about time I taste that juicy little bare peach, don't you?"